Live life to the full with this easy to use Five Ways to Wellbeing app. It offers a practical way to help you feel good and function well in the world.
Reflect on your wellbeing, set activities to help you improve your wellbeing and track your progress – all from the comfort of your phone; whenever it suits you!
Based on substantial research, use the Five Ways to Connect, Take Notice, Be Active, Keep Learning and Give your way to improved wellbeing.
The Five Ways to Wellbeing can help you with many different aspects of your life. There’s no daily dose or required level of work. Just use the app at your own pace to suit your life – you can even write and set your own personal activities. It’s wellbeing your way.
- Set yourself activities to complete throughout the week
- Keep track of how many activities you’ve completed and earn trophies as you go!
- Reflect on how well you connect, be active, take notice, keep learning and give and track how well you think you’re doing
- Set reminders to reflect so each week you can keep learning
- Learn about wellbeing and how the Five Ways can help you
- Find out how other people have used the Five Ways in the personal stories section
- Get a quote a day to help you keep working on your wellbeing
What is wellbeing?
Wellbeing is about how we feel, think and behave. Nobody feels blissfully happy and thinks positive thoughts all the time. However, if you are in a pretty good state of mind, it is generally much easier to enjoy life and cope with its challenges.
The Five Ways to Wellbeing app offers a practical way to help you feel good about yourself and function well in the world. As you use the app, build up a picture of what makes up your wellbeing.
Who’s behind the app?
The app was developed by Somerset County Council’s Public Health team in partnership with the new economics foundation.