With Data Dashboard for LabVIEW, you can create a custom dashboard that you can use to remotely control and monitor running NI LabVIEW applications. You can connect deployed NI shared variables or LabVIEW Web Services with controls and indicators such as graphs, meters, and switches.
Features (for tablets running Android 4.0.3 [Ice Cream Sandwich] or above)
- Remotely control as well as monitor LabVIEW applications
- Custom free-form layout and color themes for dashboard objects
- Ability to share dashboards between Android and iOS and lock them
- Ability to have multiple dashboards with multiple pages
- New controls and indicators: list box, XY graph, switch, slider, drop down
- Ability to interface with secure LabVIEW Web services and NI shared variables
- Modify all data connections to a host server in your dashboard at design time or run time to connect to a different server
- View multiplot data on the chart, graph, and XY graph
- Set the opacity for dashboard objects
- Share dashboards
Features (for Android phones)
- Display the values of LabVIEW Web services and NI shared variables on charts, gauges, text indicators, and LEDs
NI LabVIEW 2009 SP1 or higher
LabVIEW is the industry-standard system design software that provides engineers and scientists with the tools they need to create and deploy measurement and control systems.