•Create team player list
•Set maximum play time for each player
•Drop players on field from team player list
•Start/stop or reset game clock
•Press and hold ("long click") player soccer ball icons to drag and drop player to desired position
•Single tap player icon to edit name, number, position and maximum play time, also view a player's current time in game
•Use player list button to add members of team to player list. Player list is stored for re-use, so player information does not have to be recreated
•Use add to field button to select player from player list and add to field. If game clock has been started, player time starts when added to field, otherwise player time starts when game clock starts.
•Player soccer ball icon turns red when player time is up
- keeps track of player stats so that the ratio of play time to bench time is the same for all players
- reports for game lineup and season stats can be sent via email
- Equal Lineup Baseball can automatically balance the position assignments for each inning
- flexible enough that you can assign fixed positions, or adjust the lineup as you see fit
- you can choose specific positions that each team member plays
- players can be added or removed throughout a season, and players may have their pitching status changed at any time
- Fixed issue where player rename didn't change previous game data
- Proper position names in simulation table
- You can now run a simulation of a season that uses equal fill. Report is sent showing stats for the season.
- Season report wasn't showing new column for infield to outfield ratio
- Game report now includes a position-centric table
- Season report now includes infield to outfield ratio
Huge update. All new equalization algorithm allows for each player to have set positions for the season. Equal fill will prioritize players that were just on the bench so that players don't sit twice. It will still ensure an equal play time to bench ratio for all players, and will equalize positions and infield/outfield play time.
- When modifying individual position assignments manually in an inning, an automatic save was not occurring
- allow fully customized game names
- detect when no pitchers exist in the lineup, yet the pitching position is there: suggest to remove position from season
- wrap moving players in the roster (ie. if first player is moved up, he or she will be moved to the bottom), automatically scroll when moving players
- moving position up or down off-screen caused an error
- if a player on the roster screen was moved up or down and was invisible after the move, an error would result
- show keyboard automatically for new season/player, auto-cap first letter of words
- fixed issue with “Clear” button text going to two lines on some resolutions/OS versions
- increased font size for player names on inning screen
- added tiled background image to screens
- some text was grey instead of white and too small
- fixed layout issue with “Clear” button text going to two lines on some resolutions/OS versions
- fixed problem on game screen: switching orientation after changing game date caused a crash
- fixed problem where duplicate game dates were being allowed
* Configure your teams and players
* Track the playing times of all players on the team
* Use drag and drop to move players between the bench and playing
* Pause the game timer as needed
* Temporarily hide players from timing sessions
* Display and share game statistics using your favorite email application
In addition to unique custom stats, SC Stat team sports tracker offers menus to quickly add common stats from popular sports like Soccer, Volleyball, Hockey, Basketball, Football, Baseball & Softball.
The interface can be fully customized allowing users the ability to define and keep track of any number of events for an arbitrary or unlimited number of players or participants. The software data entry features are quick and intuitive making it practical for live event tracking. Custom 'compound stats' can be defined to allow users to record many aspects of an event simultaneously, offering unparalleled granularity when tracking events. Users may also create custom 'derived statistics' by defining math expressions that incorporate existing tracked stats. By allowing users to customize all aspects of the data they compile, the software can become useful for virtually any situation, limited only by the imagination of the user.
Once users are finished or satisfied with their statistic data entry, they can share the results by exporting the information in HTML or CSV formatted files to their device SD cards, which can then be incorporated into additional systems to further process or to publish the statistical information collected via email or the web.
In addition to individual games, users have the option to save, merge and publish events that span over a season, tournament, or series or games or matches.
Verified to work with the following:
Motorola Droid X, HTC Evo 4G, Motorola Droid, HTC Droid Incredible, Motorola Droid II, LG Optimus One, Samsung Galaxy S, HTC MyTouch 3g, HTC MyTouch 4g
The software can work with additional phones, however we have only verified the phones listed above. Please report phones issues to:
We will work to resolve them for you.