Nice idea but unfortunately this app kills my phone (Moto G3, 2 GB RAM) and is almost unusable
Very informative and succinct spotting tool. Great for learning more about bees
I can't get this to work this year (have used it in previous years). I am using an Android phone, when I start the app I choose to submit a siting, then there is no way to skip the 'add a photo' section, and when I do that, and add a photo, either by taking one, or by choosing one from my phone, then there is no option other than 'Back'.
Got stuck mid-installation, can't seem to do anything about it. Android phone.
Really interesting and useful.
Even tho survey is over, why render the app useless? Why not have the pics of the different species etc still up. Example the white tailed bumblebee information page could still be up as could all the informative bee pages!!!!
4.0.3, 4.0.2, 4.0.1
Fixed device specific issues
- New look and feel! To celebrate the 4th year of the Great British Bee Count we've given the app a new lick of paint!
- We added more bees & information to help you identify your bees.
- We've improved the science behind the app so your counts really count!
- Sighting map - you can see where bee's are being counted.
- Improved 'closed' functionality. You can continue to identify and help your local bees, even when the main count is over.
The App provides knowledge about monetary cost savings of Electronics Appliances
Facilitate easy identification of some of the butterflies and bees in the field.
Stop the spread! Help us track down problematic invasive plant species in the UK
Facts about bees and Co. with plants encyclopedia and knowledge quiz.