Used for first time yesterday and the app in itself was fine, but was gobsmacked to see the app had burned through 2.37GB of cellular data!
Appear to only have the functionality to count 4 different types of bees. Very basic
Simply does not work
Seems to have stopped working after I submitted first two counts. Since then nothing appears on the map and the type of bee I've recorded doesn't show as having been seen on the ID page. Are we only supposed to enter a couple of counts?
Android: sadly unusable. Was hoping for help identifying bees so I could contribute towards the bee count. Feeling buzzed off :-(.
Nice idea but unfortunately this app kills my phone (Moto G3, 2 GB RAM) and is almost unusable
Fixed device specific issues & text updates
- New look and feel! To celebrate the 4th year of the Great British Bee Count we've given the app a new lick of paint!
- We added more bees & information to help you identify your bees.
- We've improved the science behind the app so your counts really count!
- Sighting map - you can see where bee's are being counted.
- Improved 'closed' functionality. You can continue to identify and help your local bees, even when the main count is over.