Understanding the 5 Human Types
This book will introduce you to the art of understanding anthropology of human composition. What makes one person more suited to work with people and another one to deal with ideas and intangible things? Why do some people like to eat so much that they practically live to eat and how this affects their character and abilities in everyday life? And even more importantly, what is your type? How much do you know about yourself? This study is based on extensive research into evolution, biology and psychology of human development. Several chapter are dedicated to practical advice on how to find a perfect marriage type, perfect job and what to avoid when selecting partners, friends and jobs.
About the Author:
Elsie Benedict, an American anthropologist and lecturer known for her research into human nature and analysis. Her lectures focus on the connection between an individual's external characteristics and his inner traits. Her work is based upon the practical scientific methods where exhaustive tests are applied to determine individual types, talents, vocational bents and possibilities. Elsie and Ralph Benedict co-written Understanding of the 5 Human Types (ISBN: 9781910343173) published by The Big Nest www.thebignest.co.uk in the Business Library series.
• Integrated fully functional book App with book content, book reader navigation and configuration features
• Book content loads with the App and is available on the device at all times even when offline
• Book App offers natural look and feel to book reading experience
• Switch between day or night time reading to illuminate the screen automatically without the need for external lighting
• Configure colour of your pages and how they flip or scroll on your screen
• Choose appropriate font size for your perfect reading experience
• The App will remember when you finished reading last time or use bookmarks to remember specific locations in the book
• Easy access to each chapter via menu navigation feature (click catalogue in the app menu)
• Search the book using key words, phrases or lines (click more in the menu and then search)
• Define font size, line space, font colour and background (click main app menu, more, config)