Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter
Once upon a time there were four little Rabbits, and their names were — Flopsy, Mopsy, Cotton-tail, and Peter. Mischievous and disobedient young Peter Rabbit is chased about the garden of Mr. McGregor. He escapes and returns home to his mother Mrs. Rabbit who puts him to bed after dosing him with camomile tea.
About Beatrix Potter
Beatrix Potter was an English author, illustrator, and natural scientist. Her imaginative children's books feature many natural animals that can be found in the British countryside. She is credited with preserving much of the land that now comprises the Lake District National Park. Beatrix Potter's Peter Rabbit story is among the most popular children's stories worldwide.
About the App
• Integrated fully functional book App with book content, book reader navigation and configuration features
• Book content loads with the App and is available on the device at all times even when offline
• Book App offers natural look and feel to book reading experience
• Switch between day or night time reading to illuminate the screen automatically without the need for external lighting
• Configure colour of your pages and how they flip or scroll on your screen
• Choose appropriate font size for your perfect reading experience
• The App will remember when you finished reading last time or use bookmarks to remember specific locations in the book
• Easy access to each chapter via menu navigation feature (click catalogue in the app menu)
• Search the book using key words, phrases or lines (click more in the menu and then search)
• Define font size, line space, font colour and background (click main app menu, more, config)