★ Works on Nexus 7★
Everest is the first and the only Android application to support Basecamp Next!.
This version supports most of the features available through the API, and we ensure that they work really well. We are actively developing it and you can expect a new release every two weeks.
★ The next release is on September end ★
Everest currently supports the following
★ Offline support - all data is stored internally so that you can use it even when on the move
★ Messages - you can keep in touch with the latest on all basecamp projects
★ Comments - find out what the team thinks
★ Files - shows you a list of every attachment uploaded on the project
★ Events - every project shows you the latest that has been happening
★ Todo Lists - you can now view all the Todo Lists and todos inside them
★ Todos - you can now view/edit/delete all the Todo Lists and todos inside them
★ Website & Newsletter - to let you know what are we up to
★ Active Development - will releases planned for every two weeks
We do not support Basecamp Classic at this time. If you are interested in using Basecamp Classic, please use Beacon or Camper.
★ Notifications - so that you're the first to know when that todo is done
★ Upload Attachments - so that you can post images on the go
★ Many more features
The names of Basecamp® and 37signals are registered trademarks of 37signals, LLC. Everest is in no way affiliated with 37signals.
Key features are:
* Multiple boards (two in free version, purchase license for unlimited boards).
* The ability of color-coding for cards.
* Tunable limits on the number of cards in progress.
* The ability to block cards with text cause.
* Metrics for cards movement.
* Compact user interface, suitable for smartphones displays.
* Moving, editing and sorting cards from the context menu
* Moving the cards in the next column paging gesture from left to right
Application works on all devices running Android version of 2.2 (FROYO) and older. However, at present the user interface optimization is made for smartphones running Android 4.0 (ICS) and above. Interface for tablets and other versions of Android is in development.
You can find more information on project site ( http://kanban.lab18.net ), reporting bugs, suggest new features or vote for other suggestions. Feedback is very important for the further development of the product in the correct direction.
Don't forget to rate this application!
Xora StreetSmart is a suite of configurable mobile apps and a web-based management application that helps mobile businesses and their field employees’ work smarter and faster.
The Xora Mobile Apps turn any mobile device into powerful productivity and data collection tool. The web-management application processes and reports data used for improved business insight and decision making. Data can be easily extracted and integrated into back-office systems.
The Xora Mobile Worker App allows you to experience these following Xora StreetSmart Key Features:
• Mobile Forms: Replace paper forms and enable field employees to capture information, photos and signatures on their mobile device for immediate proof of service
• Mobile Timesheets: Replace paper timesheets and automate the payroll process saving time and money
• Mobile Jobs: Enable office managers to dispatch jobs to the closest worker reducing driving and customer response times as well as fuel costs
• Xora Messaging: See messages sent from the company office
• Xora Locations: See defined company locations and receive driving directions
The Xora Mobile Worker App has been optimized for usage on Android Tablets. The individual icons on the app menu (Timesheets, Jobs, Messages and Forms) enable users to experience the Xora StreetSmart functionality with an experience that is similar to the full Xora StreetSmart Mobile App. None of the data, images or signatures collected during usage are stored on the app or mobile device.
When a job is completed it is removed from the Jobs List. To refresh the individual jobs on the Jobs List simply click on the refresh icon on the top of the app menu.
Captured is the knowledge capture tool set to revolutionise the way we learn in sport and business. Enhance your learning, stimulate collaboration and improve your performance with Captured.
* Capture it as it happens: photos, videos, audio and notes on the move.
* Upload your files immediately in one click, saving to your online scrapbook for safe keeping.
* Carry your sporting knowledge base with you at all times.
* View your books and multi-file pages created through your online CapturedHQ.com/PilotProject account.
* Save your books and scrapbook items to your device for offline viewing.
Although the app is designed for kids and teenagers, we have lot of students, young adults and seniors using it for their day to day task management and as a personal kanban tool! Try it, will be amazed by its simplicity!
- Supports sync to the server www.kanplan.net, you can view your boards and tasks on the web
- Works offline with full features
- Allow multiple KanPlan family accounts to follow your boards (accounts are created by visiting www.kanplan.net)
- Allow teachers to follow KanPlan students
- Supports multiple users
- Supports multiple boards
- Each board have a work in progress limit
- Reward kids with points when they complete a task
- Rewarding with points is optional, can be turned off (ex : for teenagers and adult users).
- Languages : English, French, Spanish and Portuguese
- Supports the Pomodoro method
What is Pomodoro?
The Pomodoro Method is a time management technique. It consists of breaking down periods of work into 25-minute intervals separated by short breaks. The technique allows you to concentrate on the tasks you want to do by setting a time for the work and a time for the break until the in-progress tasks are done.
In KanPlan, the Pomodoro method is implemented to suit young users (kids) and any other special needs, this is why, you set the work time interval you want (by clicking on the tomato icon) and the period of time you need for the break (by clicking on the hot chocolate icon). You configure the time you want depending on user preferences.
Once the timer is reached, KanPlan will notify you, by vibrating the device and a notification!
Visit our web site for more info www.kanplan.net
* definite integral
* inverse matrix
* matrix multiplication
* base conversation (e.g. from binary to decimal).
* congruence relations
* prime numbers
* bitwise operations
* gcd / lcm
* isomorphic graphs
* lucky tickets
* max matching
* unique substrings
Tasks are generated on server, so GeekAlarm needs to access internet to get tasks. Task examples:
GeekAlarm is open source and you are welcome to modify/improve it.
If you have ideas for math or computer science tasks, please send feedback here email@example.com or from app. Or if found bugs, want to criticize or improve app feel free to send feedback :)
■ Program tasks specific date and time
■ Set priorities and categories to each task
■ Add important notes and mark or remove the tasks that have completed
Note: Internet permission is for ads.
Any suggestion is welcome!
Keep count of anything you want - kisses, hugs, a pat on the back, chocolates, cupcakes and sad faces too! Swipe left to add one to your Get total and swipe right to add one to your Give total. Whatever you want to keep a count of, GiveGet will add it up for you.
Research participants can review and respond to research activities while on the go – uploading photos and answering open-ended and close-ended questions.
This app works with Life Stream’s web-based research tool and is not intended as a stand-alone product.
Life Stream is a partnership between 7th Sense Research and Revelation Global.
An average family of four currently tosses out an estimated $590(£373) of wasted food per year! (UA Bureau of Applied Research in Anthropology). Not only that, it has serious environmental implications too!
Best Before is an application designed to track when your food goes off and to alert you before this happens so you can use it before it's too late. Using your smartphone's camera it is possible to scan the barcode of a product and add it to a list of food you have. Keep track of what's in your fridge, cupboard or anywhere else!
# Automatic food name discovery
# Automatic food expiration discovery
# Calculates the average number of days before the item will expire.
# Customise what time to be alerted.
# Customise how many days before the food expires to be alerted.
# Customisable automatic expired food removal if a certain amount of days expired.
# Turn off notifications globally or per item
I designed this application as I am a student and have very little money to waste. I hope it can save you money too, as well as helping to save the environment.
If you have any feature requests, comments or queries please do not hesitate to contact me!
Predominantly used for learning new skills or planning revision and study schedules, Study Pal is flexible enough to allow you to accomplish anything by outlining exactly what's needed to achieve your goal.
Performing long-term, regular activities is made more manageable by Study Pal's unique unit system, representing customisable time segments. Simply assign units to each of your goals on a per-day basis, and use the 'Today' view to focus on tasks you've set for any given day.
Study Pal keeps you driven, organised and always on track to fulfil your maximum potential.
Note! Click on the icon of the little worm fella to get to "Today" view!
There is also a regular version of this app available on the Market. This version has the same features, but is specially priced for student users.