Introducing Reminders - The ultimate task reminder app for Android.
• Beautiful, material inspired design
• Time and location reminders
• Repetitive (daily, weekly, monthly) reminders
• Custom reminder repetition patterns (every x days,weeks,months)
• Calendar view
• Android Wear support
• App themes - including a dark theme (Pro)
• Reminder synchronization between all your devices (Pro)
Reminders gives you the freedom to control your day - it reminds you of tasks and lets you see exactly what you need to do - so that you can stay productive and never miss a beat.
The ultimate reminders app for Android
Reminders is a hassle-free reminder app, built from the ground up for Android - it’s beautiful, elegant and simple. Reminders lets you set daily, weekly and monthly reminders - and it will notify you when they are scheduled to be performed.
Time-based and location-based reminders
Whether you want to be reminded every Tuesday or next time you're near the library, Reminders is the perfect app. With time and location based reminders, remembering your tasks has never been easier.
Beautiful and minimal
Reminders is beautiful and minimal - it shows you exactly what you need to do, and nothing more. Add tasks throughout the month, and set them to repeat daily, weekly or monthly and never forget your errands again. Arrange a schedule and organize your day effectively with Reminders
Your tasks, in your pocket.
• Stay on top of what you need to do and never forget to do something important again.
• Built from the ground up to look good, and perform even better.
• Set time and location-based reminders with a tap.
• See all of your tasks in a daily or monthly view.
• Location: Location reminders
• Identity: Reminder synchronization between devices.
• Set an alarm, Run at startup: Setting/Resetting reminders.
A big thanks to everyone who helped translate the app:
• Portuguese: Cléber Pereira Borges
If you want to use Reminders in another language and can help with the translation please get in touch!
Want to be the first to receive the latest versions of Reminders and help with testing? Join the Reminders test community: https://plus.google.com/communities/112492481925680255311