Welcome to the all-new Noggin – the learning app from the experts at Nick Jr. Bringing over 30+ years of preschool edutainment experience into a smart and fun tool for kids ages 2+. Noggin is the only subscription service where learning is led by the trusted Nick Jr. characters your kids know and love. When you subscribe to Noggin you’ll get access to an ever-expanding library of eBooks, educational games, activities, and exclusive shorts developed by curriculum specialists. With 1,500+ ad-free full episodes of preschool favorites like PAW Patrol, Peppa Pig & Bubble Guppies — kids can go on fun learning adventures and explore math, science, literacy, music, manners, and more!
Here’s why Noggin is great for your preschooler:
• Trusted characters teach kids everything from ABCs and 123s to important life skills
• Totally safe. No ads, ever!
• Easy for kids to navigate so they can find their favorites without frustration
• New content added weekly!
• One subscription gives you access to the Noggin app on multiple devices
• Library of downloadable stories help foster a love of reading
• Read together or turn on narration and your child can explore at their own pace
• Parent tips offer reading comprehension questions
• Your child’s favorite shows made interactive!
• Kids can swipe, tap, and even talk to their favorite characters as they learn
• Math, literacy, and puzzle games will have kids using their noggin
• Coloring books featuring kids' favorite characters
Start Your Subscription Today!
• First 7 days free and then $7.99/month until you cancel.
• Your Google Play account will be charged $7.99/month when your trial ends
• Cancel your subscription in Google Play store > My Apps > Subscriptions
• Avoid auto-renew charges by canceling at least 24 hours before the end of your trial or current billing period
Noggin offers in-app purchases and charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device’s settings.
End User License Agreement: http://www.nick.com/nick-eula/
The End User License Agreement for this app includes arbitration for disputes – see FAQs: http://www.nick.com/faqs/