Its main purpose is to calculate actual and overall average fuel consumption.
For USA, Canada and Austria: Find cheapest gas stations near you and save money! (uses myGasFeed for USA and Canada)
* multiple vehicles
* record refuelings with costs
* calculate current/overall average consumption
* backup/restore your records to/from:
- sd card
- our server
- storage (Google Drive etc.) ==> requires Android 4.4
* export data to CSV for spreadsheet import
* import data from CSV after spreadsheet export
* metric, imperial and US system of units
* multiple currencies
* create monthly statements
* very easy to use
* For USA, Canada, Germany, Austria,
Switzerland and Liechtenstein:
Find nearest gas stations
Navigate to nearest gas stations
This feature requires permisssion for GPS!
* NEW: all other expenses (maintenance, insurance, toll, ...)
* NEW: Print / Create PDF ==> Requires Android 4.4
o permission "billing" is required for versions without ads
Some features are:
* Watch the video you made with OBD data (speed, turbo boost, rpm as well as other OBD sensors) GPS, Accelerometers overlaid on the video.
* Google Maps semi-transparent overlay so you can watch your position on a map as well as the video at the same time.
* Can record in Hi-Def / HD or Low-def video (an option in the settings).
* Even if you don't have an OBD2 module, the app can still record sensor information from GPS and the acceleromteter
* Layout the recording dashboard how you want by press-and-holding on the screen.
* Video export (including subtitles for supported players)
* Other uses include as a blackbox video recorder to record your daily drives,
If you have a feature you want to see in the app, please email me using the contact developer link below!.
More sensors and gauges will be added in the next few releases!.
Check out the Torque forums at http://torque-bhp.com (click the developer link below).
Transfer of video (including overlays) from the phone is done and available by using the export video function in the app menu - this then lets you export the recordings you have made in a format suitable for uploading to YouTube or for your own storage
Note: This plugin needs the full version of Torque
EasyMPG keeps track of your vehicles' gas mileage, fuel expenses, and maintenance costs. All you need to do is put in a few pieces of information when you put gas in your vehicle - EasyMPG will do the rest! It will calculate your gas mileage, save your fillup records, keep track of other expenses (such as oil changes), remind you when you're due for vehicle maintenance, and even look up addresses for you and tell you how much it will cost to drive there! It is easy to use and provides a ton of useful information.
- - - - - MAIN FEATURES - - - - -
* Record Gas Fillups
* Record Other Expenses/Maintenance
* Provides Statistics
* Trip Calculator
* Maintenance Reminders
* Supports Multiple Units
* Supports Multiple Currencies
- - - - - HOW IT WORKS - - - - -
EasyMPG only needs three pieces of information every time you get gas: the price per gallon, the total cost, and your vehicle's odometer. When you fill your gas tank completely, it calculates the gas mileage that your vehicle got since the last full fill-up. It also calculates the overall average gas mileage for your vehicle and many other helpful stats. If you don't always fill your tank completely - no problem! Just mark the fill-up as "partial" and it will wait and include the info in your next complete fill-up gas mileage calculation.
- - - - - - - - - - - ALL FEATURES - - - - - - - - - - -
* Keep records for multiple vehicles (full version only)
* Log of all fillups costs mileage
* Log of all vehicle maintenance expenses
* Share on twitter
* Set reminders for upcoming vehicle maintenance
* Quick-and-easy to add a fillup
* Lets you include fill-up memo
* Save an unlimited number of fill-ups
* Not required to fill tank every time
* Provides estimated cost and mileage for each day, week, month, and year
* Trip Calc: uses Google Directions and your vehicles mpg rating to estimate the cost to drive from one address to another
* Does all of the calculating for you with no room for error
* Export Data
* Import Data (full version only)
* No advertisements! (full version only)
* Ability to contact the developer and suggest new features
* Easy-to-use user interface
Reasons for Special Permissions:
* Network and Data is required only for the Trip Cost Calculator. It is used to get the driving distance between the specified addresses from Google Directions. The data usage is very minimal, and can be avoided by manually entering the driving distance.
* SD Storage is required for the exportation of data