Keep a fuel log, expense log, and trip cost calculator in the palm of your hand!
EasyMPG keeps track of your vehicles' gas mileage, fuel expenses, and maintenance costs. All you need to do is put in a few pieces of information when you put gas in your vehicle - EasyMPG will do the rest! It will calculate your gas mileage, save your fillup records, keep track of other expenses (such as oil changes), remind you when you're due for vehicle maintenance, and even look up addresses for you and tell you how much it will cost to drive there! It is easy to use and provides a ton of useful information.
- - - - - MAIN FEATURES - - - - -
* Record Gas Fillups
* Record Other Expenses/Maintenance
* Provides Statistics
* Trip Calculator
* Maintenance Reminders
* Supports Multiple Units
* Supports Multiple Currencies
- - - - - HOW IT WORKS - - - - -
EasyMPG only needs three pieces of information every time you get gas: the price per gallon, the total cost, and your vehicle's odometer. When you fill your gas tank completely, it calculates the gas mileage that your vehicle got since the last full fill-up. It also calculates the overall average gas mileage for your vehicle and many other helpful stats. If you don't always fill your tank completely - no problem! Just mark the fill-up as "partial" and it will wait and include the info in your next complete fill-up gas mileage calculation.
- - - - - - - - - - - ALL FEATURES - - - - - - - - - - -
* Keep records for multiple vehicles (full version only)
* Log of all fillups costs mileage
* Log of all vehicle maintenance expenses
* Set reminders for upcoming vehicle maintenance
* Quick-and-easy to add a fillup
* Lets you include fill-up memo
* Save an unlimited number of fill-ups
* Not required to fill tank every time
* Provides estimated cost and mileage for each day, week, month, and year
* Trip Calc: uses Google Directions and your vehicles mpg rating to estimate the cost to drive from one address to another
* Does all of the calculating for you with no room for error
* Export Data
* Import Data (full version only)
* No advertisements! (full version only)
* Ability to contact the developer and suggest new features
* Easy-to-use user interface
Reasons for Special Permissions:
* Network and Data is required only for the Trip Cost Calculator. It is used to get the driving distance between the specified addresses from Google Directions. The data usage is very minimal, and can be avoided by manually entering the driving distance.
* SD Storage is required for the exportation of data