// Free. Seriously.
First things first, there is no login/registration required with this app, it's free. Really free. I hate apps that force you to login before you even see how the app works. If I want your money/registration, expect me to earn it first with an impressive and useful app.
If you would like to backup and restore your data (incase you lose your phone for example), register/login in with one tap, otherwise, feel free to remain completely anonymous.
// How it works
1. Open the app and choose a location (usually your workplace).
2. Give your location a name (eg. Workª)
3. Go to work. Come Home. Repeat.
Once you have named the location, the app immediately starts tracking when you leave or enter this location. It uses the Punch-In and Punch-Out events to then calculate how many hours you spend in this location, displaying a daily run down in a modern, swipe-able, easy to read summary screen.
You can also manually check yourself in and out, delete and add records as you see fit. The data is yours, you can create, update and delete it willy nilly.
This is not an app for dictators, corporations or employers attempting to spy on their employees. There is no enterprise edition. It is an app for freelancers or contractors who are looking for a way of automatically tracking how long they spend onsite.
I wrote it so that I could walk out the door at 3pm on Friday with a clear conscience and a detailed ledger to boot.
// Up coming features
* Login with Facebook/Twitter/Github/Phone number (I will never add email/password logins. Oauth 2010 was almost a decade ago)
* Daily (eg. You have completed 3 of 8 hours Today) and Weekly (eg. YOu have completed 39 of the 40 hours this week) goal cards
* Configurable radius around locations (default is currently 150 meters)
* Weekly summary screen.
* Monthly summary screen.
* Ability to track multiple locations (this will be an in app purchase)
// Tricks ª
Logs are kept using the name you give after choosing the location, so if you move offices for example, just name the new location exactly the same as the original one.
ANOTHER TRICK: You can change locations as much as you like, each location is saved separately, but only one location can be monitored at a time.