Want to be a beta tester? Join the Google+ community and hit the opt-in link in the community sidebar: https://plus.google.com/communities/114050744871875290633
TABLET and phone optimized, and with WIDGET. And Moderator features!
Cross-device HISTORY SYNC via synccit.com!
Set it up in Menu->Settings->Synccit
Your settings from the lite version will be copied over.
Install golden platinum and launch it once, before uninstalling the lite version.
App icon designed by Carina Wang.
• INTERNET - The Internet
• BOOT - to restore mail notifications on device boot
• EXTERNAL STORAGE - thumbnail caching
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - detect connection speed
• GET_ACCOUNTS - associate Google account with custom themes
• MANAGE_ACCOUNTS, AUTHENTICATE_ACCOUNTS, USE_CREDENTIALS - add reddit accounts to system Account Manager
• VIBRATE - for mail notifications
• NFC - share current page via NFC
• READ_SYNC_SETTINGS, WRITE_SYNC_SETTINGS - sync web preferences with reddit.com
• BILLING - purchase premium custom themes (but currently all themes are free)
reddit and the reddit alien logo, trademark and trade dress are registered trademarks owned by reddit, Inc., and are used under license.
Your MUST have bathroom news accessory, BaconReader will keep you more regular than fiber!
The EASIEST Way to Reddit is now the ONLY reddit app with a "Redditorial" guide to the front page of the internet! Now with a NEW SLIDESHOW MODE in addition to our simple list view, enjoy your news however you want it!!!
“This is the absolute best looking Reddit app around.” –Android Police
“…brings a lot to the table in terms of functionality and usability.” –Droid Life
“BaconReader Is A Great New Reddit App For Android” –Addictive Tips
BaconReader is tailored to the most experienced redditors and the newest redditors alike, making reddit so simple to use with instant access to news and post links, pics, comments, and everything else reddit.
With features like subreddit grouping, keyword and domain filtering, and immediate picture uploading, you’ve got all things reddit in one easy and delicious place: BaconReader.
Follow us at r/BaconReader for the latest and upcoming BaconReader updates and features.
* Jelly Bean compatibility with expandable notifications and other Jelly Bean features
* Complete tutorial guide to reddit, for new and experienced redditors
* FULL Screen mode
* Tablet optimized design
* Sharp, ICS inspired design, with easier reddit navigation and more sorting options
* Full user profile support
* Color coded comment threads
* Full featured reddit inbox
* Rageface and look of disapproval support
* Easy access to subreddits using the subreddit sidebar with long-press
* Search for new subreddits based on name or keyword and subscribe to them
* Please let us help you with BaconReader or reddit bugs or problems by contacting our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Everything in this app was designed with offline in mind. Being able to use this app when there's no Internet is the top priority when making any design decisions. It currently pre-downloads text posts, images (including gifs and imgur albums), and all comments, for offline use. You can also schedule the app to download at specified times.
This app does NOT have ads, and it will NEVER have ads. The limited screen-size on handhold devices are too valuable to display ads.
This is a beta version, with lots of new features coming. Please visit /r/RedditOffline for discussions and feature requests.
INTERNET: for syncing with reddit.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: to check whether you have Internet connection.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: save the cache files.
SET_ALARM: scheduled sync, so you can have it to download reddit every morning.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: so that scheduled sync feature can survive a phone reboot.
Reddit Illustrated brings you wallpapers, funny pictures, videos, memes, news and more from the world's most popular user content submission platform - Reddit.com. Every story has an accompanying photo that looks absolutely gorgeous on your phone or tablet. And with an option to download the image and set it as wallpaper from the app itself, you get unparalleled convenience.
While a reddit.com account is not required to access the tons of features the app offers, you will need an account to vote and comment on individual stories.
Reddit Illustrated is the only Reddit app with True Card UI. So what exactly is True Card UI? While some other Reddit apps have the Card interface (similar to Google Plus app), only Reddit Illustrated makes sure every card has an accompanying photo. Other apps display Photo Cards only if the post itself points to a photo (from Flickr, Imgur). Reddit Illustrated takes any post, be it a news story from BBC or a status update on Facebook and converts it to a beautiful Photo Card, by identifying the most relevant photo from the post. We call it the True Card UI.
Reddit Illustrated comes with a recommended set of topics that include pics, funny, videos, aww, cats, wallpaper, music, movies and more. You can remove any of these topics and add your own.
★ Clean user interface based on the latest Holo guidelines from Google
★ Scales beautifully on phones as well as 7 inch tablets like Nexus 7
★ Add your favorite topics (subreddits) and receive stories based on that
★ Simply long press on any image to download
★ Set the downloaded image as wallpaper from notification bar
★ Share your favorite stories to Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and more
★ Downloads thumbnails (instead of full size images) for preview from imgur.com, flickr.com, minus.com and wikimedia.org
★ Generates thumbnails for Youtube videos and quickmeme.com links
★ Displays the most relevant image for almost any story
★ Hide NSFW photos completely or turn off their previews alone
★ Integrated internal web browser that displays links in a mobile-friendly format
★ Automatic image cache deletion in every 2 days (can be changed in settings)
Reddit.com users will notice these features:
★ Vote or comment on stories as well as individual comments
★ Access to your personalised front page and subscribed subreddits
★ Horizontal swipe gestures to save/hide posts (beta)
★ Edit comments and self posts
★ Sorting option for stories and comments
★ Threaded collapsible comments with color coding to indicate their hierarchy
Download Reddit Illustrated today and indulge in an endless stream of pictures that keep on loading as you scroll.
Reddit Illustrated is an unofficial app that is not affiliated to Reddit.com in any way. Reddit and the reddit alien logo, trademark and trade dress are registered trademarks owned by reddit Inc.
- Browse and search with optimized layouts for all sizes whether 4", 7", or 10".
- Login with multiple accounts to post, comment, message, and vote.
- Swipe horizontally to quickly switch between links and comments.
- Touch comments to expand and collapse them.
- Enjoy a clean Holo experience and switch between light and dark themes.
The source code is available @ https://github.com/btmura/rbb.
redditastic is a stand-alone home screen widget for Android 3.0+ devices (Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich, and Jelly Bean). Great as a companion to a full-fledged reddit app you're probably already using!
* Load posts in many popular reddit apps including reddit is fun, Reddit News, baconreader, Diode, Reddionic, Reddita - or in your favorite browser
* Customize each widget - change the name, subreddits, and sorting
* Login to reddit to view your own reddit front page
* Multiple subreddits can be combined in a single widget
* Use the action menu on each widget to easily edit or refresh (collapsed by default, tap the '>' to expand it)
* Pick between a light or dark theme
* Scrollable and resizable
* Automatic refresh
* Change the default action for posts with links (View Link, View Comments, or Ask).
Note: If you change the default action for posts with links, be aware that only links leading to reddit.com can be loaded in your installed reddit apps (and not all apps handle all types of reddit links). Non-reddit links will use your browser or possibly YouTube. Most reddit apps give you an easy way to view the link if one exists, so leaving the setting on "View Comments" is recommended.
However, you can:
- View the front page in a predetermined sort order.
- View an expandable/collapsible comment tree for most comments.
- Visit a URL of a front page story.
- View upvotes and a few other bits of listing metadata.
- Pull to refresh.
- Infinitely scroll through posts.
No support for:
- Logging in.
- Posting comments.
- Sorting listings/comments.
- Viewing a particular subreddit.
- Many, many other things you'd probably expect it to be able to do.
You have been warned!
Got a Media Center with a big screen?
Now you can even send the video from your phone and directly to your Media Center! Just long-click any video you want to send.
-Google TV (requires Google TV Remote app)
-XBMC 11 (configure in settings)
Note that XBMC 12 currently doesn´t work. This is because the xbmc httpapi I´m using has been phased out. Hope to fix this soon
- Supports running on GoogleTV 3.1 (installable from market)
- ListenTo (beta and with low quality stream)
- Manage subreddits to be used (add custom and delete standard)
-Save and load videos to/from your reddit account
-Option to start XBMC remote app
-Configurable default click action in list
PS If you have feature request, please contact me directly through the developer e-mail listed on the play store (instead of writing it in a review I might not read)
This app is optimised for low bandwidth and quick reading to make getting the latest news even easier.
We’re always improving upon this app and would be happy to hear your feedback in ways to improve the app. Feel free to contact us in Guild Wars 2 (offbow.6328 or being.7928) or email us at email@example.com.
If you experience any problems with a subreddit and/or the new version - drop me a mail!
Follow redditmag on Google+ https://plus.google.com/106174822890952036906
Discover the all new redditmag! redditmag+ lets you browse reddit visually, with large preview images for the posts and an almost endless stream of content.
redditmag+ is full of new, often requested, features, like:
▸ New Honecomb and ICS based UI
▸ Tablet compatibility
▸ Dynamic column count, based on the screen size
▸ Better performance
▸ Hardware accelerated (on supported devices)
▸ Caching of images
▸ Image download (only Android 2.3+)
▸ Better NSFW-mode
redditmag+ features the following subreddits:
▸ earthporn (not really porn!)
▸ cityporn (not really porn!)
▸ spaceporn (not really porn!)
But wait - There's more! Add any subreddit you'd like too!
* Sync subreddits, images and comments for offline viewing
* Submit votes and posts to your favorite subreddits
* Battery-efficient, website-friendly network fetching
* Perfect for browsing in the subway or places with connectivity issues
* Scheduled syncs to sync before your commute
I do not own the content on reddit and this is an unofficial app.
Note: This is still an early alpha and may be unstable and/or break. Tablet support and older Android version support is experimental at this stage.
Send feedback to u/developer99 or post to r/reddit2go.
INTERNET: For downloading reddit content.
SYNC: For syncing in the background.
ACCOUNT: For managing signed-in users.
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: For resetting scheduled sync alarms at reboot time.
WAKE_LOCK: For background syncs.
This is an alpha version of the app, it only has some basic functions.
Visit https://www.reddit.com/r/LoaderForReddit for more info.
Please note, Loader for Reddit is an unofficial app. Reddit and the Reddit alien logo, trademark and trade dress are registered trademarks owned by Reddit Inc.
Read Hacker News, Designer News, Product Hunt, Reddit, Slashdot, Medium, GitHub trending, Readability Top Reads in One App.
Kits can be used in any industry:
- GPS data
- Gather global data
- Issue tracking
- Client Satisfaction Surveys
- Work order signatures
- Anonymous surveys
- Market research