CFSFireApp is the official South Australian Country Fire Service Android application.
Download CFSFireApp to stay informed of fire activity and other incidents in your area, and to assess your own preparedness for bushfire. CFSFireApp puts CFS information at your fingertips, in real time and wherever you are in South Australia.
• Interactive map showing all current CFS Incidents;
• Incidents table including CFS incidents and Prescribed Burns;
• Current fire ban information and Fire Danger Rating information;
• What to do and what not to do on days of high fire danger and fire ban;
• Integration with location services to centre maps based on your current location;
• Information on Bushfire Safer Places near you;
• Call 000 function;
• Email your friends function to keep your loved ones informed of your intentions in the event of a bushfire;
• “How Bushfire Ready are you” checklist to start you thinking about preparing yourself and your property for bushfire;
• Listen to the Standard Emergency Warning Signal (SEWS) used to alert the public before broadcast of warning messages.
Refer to the full terms and conditions in the application for more information.
Your Android device must have an internet connection and have location services turned on to receive live incident information.
GPS and magnetic field information can also be saved, along with details on the rock plane & type.
-Log dip & strike or dip & dip direction by placing the phone on the rock/plane in any orientation (using the rotating symbol and quick help features as guides)
-Plot logs on a map, with correct dip/strike symbols
-Plot logs on alternate basemaps from various sources including MapBox, zip files and the web (paid only)
-Plot poles or planes from logs on a stereonet, and interpret by touching the plot to find trends and intersections (paid only)
-Log the ambient magnetic field
-Launch the camera to take photos while logging. Notes and GPS data are saved to the log file. Photos are stored with the log file, and are automatically attached when you send a log via email from the browser screen
The log is saved to a .csv file, which can be sent to Excel / Mapinfo / etc for interpreting. Paid versions can also export KML files for use in Google Earth (Android or desktop version).
Taking the strike and dip of outcrops with a compass / declinometer usually takes a few minutes per rock. With Rocklogger, many measurements of an outcrop can be taken in seconds (in any orientation). It also works upside-down, eg for logging overhang in a mine.
The evaluation version is limited to saving 3 records per 3 minutes, and has the stereonet plotter, KML export and custom basemap features disabled. Rocklogger Unlocker is available for purchase to disable the evaluation version restrictions.
More from developer
- Renew plates and watercraft
- Renew driver’s license or ID card
- Update contact information
- Find the nearest BMV branch offices
Compatible with Android Gingerbread (2.3.3) or later.
Requires a connection to the internet.
Hunters can check game and view season dates and bag limits. Anglers can view fishing reports, use the fish identification search, and see Arkansas record catches. A personalized trophy case allows users to upload their photos and trophy information which can be shared on Facebook, AGFC.com and email. Daily News and Alert notifications with links to AGFC Twitter and Facebook pages. Links to purchase licenses on AGFC.COM are also included.
• Top Ten Most Wanted
• Most Wanted Terrorists
• Missing Children
This app allows you to quickly identify Most Wanted criminals or missing kids. Additionally, it provides the means to submit a tip, conveniently from your phone while you are on the go.
- Access to hunting and fishing regulations, season and bag limit information, and state record fish
- Access to DGIF’s hunting and fishing licensing system
- Near Me mapping feature for locating boat ramps, wildlife management areas, and lakes
- Fish Identification tool
- Location based Sunrise/Sunset Timer
- Trophy Case for logging and sharing your trophy harvests with friends
- DGIF news feeds
The application requires Internet access for some features. Let us know your ideas for improvements and future features.
Features of Outdoor Alabama include:
• Access to DCNR hunting and fishing license sales and other online services
• Report your harvest through the DCNR website
• Useful information on hunting and fishing regulations and fish identification
• Personalized trophy case for logging and sharing your trophy harvest with friends
• Near Me mapping for locating wildlife management areas
• DCNR Facebook access and news feed
The Outdoor Alabama application requires data access for some features.
At a glance, IDrive Arkansas will show you the location of each construction zone on the state highway system. Activate the LIVE traffic feature for a clear understanding of how traffic is moving up to and through each construction zone. Add the weather radar feature and determine the impact storms are having on traffic moving through construction zones.
The display features of IDrive Arkansas include:
• Active Construction Zones
• LIVE Traffic
• Weather Radar
• Arkansas Welcome Centers and Highway Rest Areas
• Commuter Park and Ride lots
• Weight Restricted Roads and Bridges
With IDrive Arkansas you can learn more about voter-approved construction programs, report littering, request a complimentary Highway Map of Arkansas, report problems on the state highway system, and submit questions to AHTD.
And this is just the beginning! We’re already working on bringing you additional features including:
• Traffic Cameras
• Message Boards
• Exit Information
• Trip Planner
• Route-based Notifications
• Winter Weather Road Conditions
• Scenic Byways (Arkansas and National)
These questions are not the same as those on the official knowledge test but cover the same subject matter. They are not inclusive of all questions asked on the official knowledge test so be sure to study the Wisconsin Motorists’ Handbook (http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/drivers/drivers/apply/handbook.htm) before taking the official test.
• Name, prior names, aliases, nicknames and pseudonyms Year of birth and alias year of births
• Physical description including scars and tattoos Photograph
• Residence, temporary and future addresses Personal vehicles(s) driven
• Professional licenses type
• Street name of employment and volunteer location College/university affiliation
• Crime for which convicted the offender is registered
Information is updated regularly in order to assure that it is complete and accurate. However, no guarantee is made or implied. You are cautioned that it is possible that information provided on this mobile application may not reflect the current residence, status or other information regarding an individual.
Information regarding covered offenders is permitted pursuant to Chapter 846E. Public access to this information is based solely on the fact of each offender's criminal conviction and is not based on an estimate of the offender's level of dangerousness. By allowing the public access to this information, the State makes no representation as to whether the covered offenders listed are dangerous. Any person who uses the information in this registry to injure, harass, or commit a criminal act against any person included in the registry may be subject to criminal prosecution, civil liability, or both.
Answers to frequently asked questions about the Hawaii Sex Offender and Other Covered Offender Registry may be found at http://sexoffenders.ehawaii.gov/sexoffender/faq.html.
Features of this app include:
• Push, text or email notification of real-time traffic alerts
• Access to statewide streaming traffic cameras
• Statewide GPS traffic alert details
This application can be used as a companion to the mdottraffic.com website. At mdottraffic.com, users can configure alerts related to their preferred driving routes. Text, email or push notifications can be enabled to notify users of traffic alerts on their home, work or school routes.
• Maps/directions to Maryland State Parks, trails, Wildlife Management Areas, boat launches, water access and lakes
• Maryland State Park activities and amenities by location
• Access to hunting season information by date
• The option for hunters to report their harvest directly to DNR
• A location-based sunrise/sunset display
• Trophy Case, where hunters can upload harvest photos and share through Facebook, Twitter or by email
• Maryland fish and shellfish identifier
• Easy Access to state record fish and tide information
• Hunting, fishing and boating regulation guide
• Breaking DNR news and alerts
The application requires data access for some features.
We also offer Email and Phone Notifications of updates of offender addresses. You can subscribe for notifications on as many addresses as you like and we will notify you if an offender moves into the specified radius of the address submitted.