CFSFireApp is the official South Australian Country Fire Service Android application.
Download CFSFireApp to stay informed of fire activity and other incidents in your area, and to assess your own preparedness for bushfire. CFSFireApp puts CFS information at your fingertips, in real time and wherever you are in South Australia.
• Interactive map showing all current CFS Incidents;
• Incidents table including CFS incidents and Prescribed Burns;
• Current fire ban information and Fire Danger Rating information;
• What to do and what not to do on days of high fire danger and fire ban;
• Integration with location services to centre maps based on your current location;
• Information on Bushfire Safer Places near you;
• Call 000 function;
• Email your friends function to keep your loved ones informed of your intentions in the event of a bushfire;
• “How Bushfire Ready are you” checklist to start you thinking about preparing yourself and your property for bushfire;
• Listen to the Standard Emergency Warning Signal (SEWS) used to alert the public before broadcast of warning messages.
Refer to the full terms and conditions in the application for more information.
Your Android device must have an internet connection and have location services turned on to receive live incident information.
At a glance, IDrive Arkansas will show you the location of each construction zone on the state highway system. Activate the LIVE traffic feature for a clear understanding of how traffic is moving up to and through each construction zone. Add the weather radar feature and determine the impact storms are having on traffic moving through construction zones.
The display features of IDrive Arkansas include:
• Active Construction Zones
• LIVE Traffic
• Weather Radar
• Arkansas Welcome Centers and Highway Rest Areas
• Commuter Park and Ride lots
• Weight Restricted Roads and Bridges
With IDrive Arkansas you can learn more about voter-approved construction programs, report littering, request a complimentary Highway Map of Arkansas, report problems on the state highway system, and submit questions to AHTD.
And this is just the beginning! We’re already working on bringing you additional features including:
• Traffic Cameras
• Message Boards
• Exit Information
• Trip Planner
• Route-based Notifications
• Winter Weather Road Conditions
• Scenic Byways (Arkansas and National)
Features of this app include:
• Push, text or email notification of real-time traffic alerts
• Access to statewide streaming traffic cameras
• Statewide GPS traffic alert details
This application can be used as a companion to the mdottraffic.com website. At mdottraffic.com, users can configure alerts related to their preferred driving routes. Text, email or push notifications can be enabled to notify users of traffic alerts on their home, work or school routes.
Take practice tests for the Connecticut DMV Learner's Permit so you can pass with flying colors. Parents can also learn about state laws before handing car keys to their teen drivers. Find DMV branches, wait times for services and driving directions using your smart phone. You can also find AAA offices that offer DMV services and driving directions to them.
- Renew plates and watercraft
- Renew driver’s license or ID card
- Update contact information
- Find the nearest BMV branch offices
Compatible with Android Gingerbread (2.3.3) or later.
Requires a connection to the internet.
License download - now you can have licenses on your phone for you and your family!
Hunt unit boundaries - show the hunt boundary of the unit that matches your permit.
Event feed - choose which type events you'd like to see.
Shooting hours - pick a date and display the legal shooting hours.
Fish identifier - helps to identify fish species found in Utah
Upland Game identifier - helps to determine upland game species in Utah
Waterfowl identifier - helps to determine those waterfowl species that have special hunt regulations
Report a poacher - number and online form to report suspicious activities
Links to draw information - look up your points and eligibility
Walk-In Access finder - helps locate walk in access properties
More features to come!
These questions are not the same as those on the official knowledge test but cover the same subject matter. They are not inclusive of all questions asked on the official knowledge test so be sure to study the Wisconsin Motorists’ Handbook (http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/drivers/drivers/apply/handbook.htm) before taking the official test.
These questions are not the same as those on the official exam but cover the same subject matter. They are not inclusive of all questions asked on the official exam so be sure to study the Idaho Driver’s Manual
(http://itd.idaho.gov/dmv/DriverServices/ds.htm) before taking the official test.
Hunters can check game and view season dates and bag limits. Anglers can view fishing reports, use the fish identification search, and see Arkansas record catches. A personalized trophy case allows users to upload their photos and trophy information which can be shared on Facebook, AGFC.com and email. Daily News and Alert notifications with links to AGFC Twitter and Facebook pages. Links to purchase licenses on AGFC.COM are also included.
• Top Ten Most Wanted
• Most Wanted Terrorists
• Missing Kids
• Parental Kidnappings
• Endangered Child Alerts
• Missing Persons
• Unidentified Persons
This app allows you to quickly identify Most Wanted criminals or missing kids.
The MARYLAND Prepares app integrates with the phone’s text message, email and social networking features to allow residents to let family members know they are safe. Real-time notifications are sent directly to the device from MEMA providing the most up-to-the-minute information for residents.
• Prepare Interactive Emergency Kits
• View Emergency Preparation Guides for different types of emergencies
• Create customized Family Communications Plans
• Send an I’m Safe message via email, text, and social networks
• View real-time alerts for emergencies, weather and traffic
• Monitor current cyber threats and suspicious activity
• Access Maryland Emergency Management Agency news and events
• View current and extended national weather forecasts based on current location; save multiple locations.
• Locate Maryland Emergency Management Contacts and other useful emergency resources
• Support by email, phone and live chat
• Customizable application settings & privacy controls
• Maps/directions to Maryland State Parks, trails, Wildlife Management Areas, boat launches, water access and lakes
• Maryland State Park activities and amenities by location
• Access to hunting season information by date
• The option for hunters to report their harvest directly to DNR
• A location-based sunrise/sunset display
• Trophy Case, where hunters can upload harvest photos and share through Facebook, Twitter or by email
• Maryland fish and shellfish identifier
• Easy Access to state record fish and tide information
• Hunting, fishing and boating regulation guide
• Breaking DNR news and alerts
The application requires data access for some features.
We also offer Email and Phone Notifications of updates of offender addresses. You can subscribe for notifications on as many addresses as you like and we will notify you if an offender moves into the specified radius of the address submitted.