CFSFireApp is the official South Australian Country Fire Service Android application.
Download CFSFireApp to stay informed of fire activity and other incidents in your area, and to assess your own preparedness for bushfire. CFSFireApp puts CFS information at your fingertips, in real time and wherever you are in South Australia.
• Interactive map showing all current CFS Incidents;
• Incidents table including CFS incidents and Prescribed Burns;
• Current fire ban information and Fire Danger Rating information;
• What to do and what not to do on days of high fire danger and fire ban;
• Integration with location services to centre maps based on your current location;
• Information on Bushfire Safer Places near you;
• Call 000 function;
• Email your friends function to keep your loved ones informed of your intentions in the event of a bushfire;
• “How Bushfire Ready are you” checklist to start you thinking about preparing yourself and your property for bushfire;
• Listen to the Standard Emergency Warning Signal (SEWS) used to alert the public before broadcast of warning messages.
Refer to the full terms and conditions in the application for more information.
Your Android device must have an internet connection and have location services turned on to receive live incident information.
-Have you ever wished that you could prove to someone that you did say something, or you did not promise anything?
-Ever had your child tell you that they told you they are coming home late and you can't remember?
Now you can with the Virtual Secretary Pro!
After you finish the conversation, the program will prompt you to either keep recorded conversation on the memory card or to delete it completely.
This program is designed to help you in all aspects of your life:
-Your wife gave you the grocery list over the phone?
-Your boss or your clients want to give you important information over the phone and you are driving or you don't have a pen?
-You are out partying and can't remember the calls from the night before?
Now you do not have to worry about forgetting important information. It is all yours to keep and access at any time. Our program allows you to keep track of all that important stuff with notes. The program will keep track of all recorded calls by date and time as well.
It is a must have for everyone!
Facebook application page:
Thanks for comments.
Due to the fact that our program records conversation from the phone line, on several models of the phones it may require hardware support in OS Kernet as well as Root Access.
Additional information is also available on this forum: http://www.google.com/url?q=http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t%3D1441643&usg=AFQjCNEQbRu8_HIimXhWOtV2f3sUNfYHsw
DISCLAIMER: In many states in the USA as well other countries, it is illegal to record a telephone conversation without an expressed permission from the other party. We hold no responsibility for the use of this program and in no way promote the use of it for illegal purposes. Please review the laws of your country/state regarding recording conversations.
Take practice tests for the Connecticut DMV Learner's Permit so you can pass with flying colors. Parents can also learn about state laws before handing car keys to their teen drivers. Find DMV branches, wait times for services and driving directions using your smart phone. You can also find AAA offices that offer DMV services and driving directions to them.
- Renew plates and watercraft
- Renew driver’s license or ID card
- Update contact information
- Find the nearest BMV branch offices
Compatible with Android Gingerbread (2.3.3) or later.
Requires a connection to the internet.
• Top Ten Most Wanted
• Most Wanted Terrorists
• Missing Kids
• Parental Kidnappings
• Endangered Child Alerts
• Missing Persons
• Unidentified Persons
This app allows you to quickly identify Most Wanted criminals or missing kids.
License download - now you can have licenses on your phone for you and your family!
Hunt unit boundaries - show the hunt boundary of the unit that matches your permit.
Event feed - choose which type events you'd like to see.
Shooting hours - pick a date and display the legal shooting hours.
Fish identifier - helps to identify fish species found in Utah
Upland Game identifier - helps to determine upland game species in Utah
Waterfowl identifier - helps to determine those waterfowl species that have special hunt regulations
Report a poacher - number and online form to report suspicious activities
Links to draw information - look up your points and eligibility
Walk-In Access finder - helps locate walk in access properties
More features to come!
These questions are not the same as those on the official knowledge test but cover the same subject matter. They are not inclusive of all questions asked on the official knowledge test so be sure to study the Wisconsin Motorists’ Handbook (http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/drivers/drivers/apply/handbook.htm) before taking the official test.
These questions are not the same as those on the official exam but cover the same subject matter. They are not inclusive of all questions asked on the official exam so be sure to study the Idaho Driver’s Manual
(http://itd.idaho.gov/dmv/DriverServices/ds.htm) before taking the official test.
Hunters can check game and view season dates and bag limits. Anglers can view fishing reports, use the fish identification search, and see Arkansas record catches. A personalized trophy case allows users to upload their photos and trophy information which can be shared on Facebook, AGFC.com and email. Daily News and Alert notifications with links to AGFC Twitter and Facebook pages. Links to purchase licenses on AGFC.COM are also included.
• Maps/directions to Maryland State Parks, trails, Wildlife Management Areas, boat launches, water access and lakes
• Maryland State Park activities and amenities by location
• Access to hunting season information by date
• The option for hunters to report their harvest directly to DNR
• A location-based sunrise/sunset display
• Trophy Case, where hunters can upload harvest photos and share through Facebook, Twitter or by email
• Maryland fish and shellfish identifier
• Easy Access to state record fish and tide information
• Hunting, fishing and boating regulation guide
• Breaking DNR news and alerts
The application requires data access for some features.
- Access to hunting and fishing regulations, season and bag limit information, and state record fish
- Access to DGIF’s hunting and fishing licensing system
- Near Me mapping feature for locating boat ramps, wildlife management areas, and lakes
- Fish Identification tool
- Location based Sunrise/Sunset Timer
- Trophy Case for logging and sharing your trophy harvests with friends
- DGIF news feeds
The application requires Internet access for some features. Let us know your ideas for improvements and future features.
Features of this app include:
• Push, text or email notification of real-time traffic alerts
• Access to statewide streaming traffic cameras
• Statewide GPS traffic alert details
This application can be used as a companion to the mdottraffic.com website. At mdottraffic.com, users can configure alerts related to their preferred driving routes. Text, email or push notifications can be enabled to notify users of traffic alerts on their home, work or school routes.
At a glance, IDrive Arkansas will show you the location of each construction zone on the state highway system. Activate the LIVE traffic feature for a clear understanding of how traffic is moving up to and through each construction zone. Add the weather radar feature and determine the impact storms are having on traffic moving through construction zones.
The display features of IDrive Arkansas include:
• Active Construction Zones
• LIVE Traffic
• Weather Radar
• Arkansas Welcome Centers and Highway Rest Areas
• Commuter Park and Ride lots
• Weight Restricted Roads and Bridges
With IDrive Arkansas you can learn more about voter-approved construction programs, report littering, request a complimentary Highway Map of Arkansas, report problems on the state highway system, and submit questions to AHTD.
And this is just the beginning! We’re already working on bringing you additional features including:
• Traffic Cameras
• Message Boards
• Exit Information
• Trip Planner
• Route-based Notifications
• Winter Weather Road Conditions
• Scenic Byways (Arkansas and National)
**This application should not be used while operating a motor vehicle. Travel safe, travel smart.