The University of Arkansas keyboard gives you the best keystrokes per character. It knows the names of your favorite college athletes, local post-game bars and it even remembers game-day catchphrases. The college themed smartphone keyboard incorporates school pride into all of your apps, emails and text messages.
College Theme Features:
*Specialized dictionary with Arkansas specific jargon
*Graphically rich Cardinal and White theme keyboard with the U of A logo
*A share key to update Facebook and Twitter directly from your keyboard
*Intelligent prediction and error correction in 81 languages
*Three different auto correction modes to suit your typing style for the most accurate text entry
*Automatic Text Replacement (ATR) to create custom shortcuts
*Up to five dictionaries can be enabled on your Adaptxt keyboard at once, including SMS, College Themes, IT, Medical, Accounting and Legal
*Clipboard with select, cut, copy, and paste functions and navigation keys
Check out what users are saying:
“This app changed my whole way of texting. I will never go back to the same keyboard again.”
“I use the Adaptxt keyboard on my droid, it's cool and smart. It's a must try.”
“Adaptxt is fantastic! Keep up the innovations.”
If you like this app, rate it ✮✮✮✮✮ on Google Play. For updates and information, like us on Facebook or follow Adaptxt on Twitter.
For issues/feature requests regarding Adaptxt, visit http://www.adaptxt.com/beta/support.html or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select a school below to access other college theme keyboards:
The University of Alabama
University of Arkansas
University of Florida
Florida State University
The University of Georgia
The University of Iowa
Iowa State University
The University of Kansas
University of Kentucky
Louisiana State University
University of Michigan
Michigan State University
University of Missouri
The University of Nebraska
The University of North Carolina
University of Notre Dame
The Ohio State University
The University of Oklahoma
University of South Carolina
University of Southern California
The University of Tennessee
The University of Texas
Texas A&M University
West Virginia University
University of Wisconsin
More from developer
- Renew plates and watercraft
- Renew driver’s license or ID card
- Update contact information
- Find the nearest BMV branch offices
Compatible with Android Gingerbread (2.3.3) or later.
Requires a connection to the internet.
• Top Ten Most Wanted
• Most Wanted Terrorists
• Missing Children
This app allows you to quickly identify Most Wanted criminals or missing kids. Additionally, it provides the means to submit a tip, conveniently from your phone while you are on the go.
Features of Outdoor Alabama include:
• Access to DCNR hunting and fishing license sales and other online services
• Report your harvest through the DCNR website
• Useful information on hunting and fishing regulations and fish identification
• Personalized trophy case for logging and sharing your trophy harvest with friends
• Near Me mapping for locating wildlife management areas
• DCNR Facebook access and news feed
The Outdoor Alabama application requires data access for some features.
- Access to hunting and fishing regulations, season and bag limit information, and state record fish
- Access to DGIF’s hunting and fishing licensing system
- Near Me mapping feature for locating boat ramps, wildlife management areas, and lakes
- Fish Identification tool
- Location based Sunrise/Sunset Timer
- Trophy Case for logging and sharing your trophy harvests with friends
- DGIF news feeds
The application requires Internet access for some features. Let us know your ideas for improvements and future features.
At a glance, IDrive Arkansas will show you the location of each construction zone on the state highway system. Activate the LIVE traffic feature for a clear understanding of how traffic is moving up to and through each construction zone. Add the weather radar feature and determine the impact storms are having on traffic moving through construction zones.
The display features of IDrive Arkansas include:
• Active Construction Zones
• LIVE Traffic
• Weather Radar
• Arkansas Welcome Centers and Highway Rest Areas
• Commuter Park and Ride lots
• Weight Restricted Roads and Bridges
With IDrive Arkansas you can learn more about voter-approved construction programs, report littering, request a complimentary Highway Map of Arkansas, report problems on the state highway system, and submit questions to AHTD.
And this is just the beginning! We’re already working on bringing you additional features including:
• Traffic Cameras
• Message Boards
• Exit Information
• Trip Planner
• Route-based Notifications
• Winter Weather Road Conditions
• Scenic Byways (Arkansas and National)
• Name, prior names, aliases, nicknames and pseudonyms Year of birth and alias year of births
• Physical description including scars and tattoos Photograph
• Residence, temporary and future addresses Personal vehicles(s) driven
• Professional licenses type
• Street name of employment and volunteer location College/university affiliation
• Crime for which convicted the offender is registered
Information is updated regularly in order to assure that it is complete and accurate. However, no guarantee is made or implied. You are cautioned that it is possible that information provided on this mobile application may not reflect the current residence, status or other information regarding an individual.
Information regarding covered offenders is permitted pursuant to Chapter 846E. Public access to this information is based solely on the fact of each offender's criminal conviction and is not based on an estimate of the offender's level of dangerousness. By allowing the public access to this information, the State makes no representation as to whether the covered offenders listed are dangerous. Any person who uses the information in this registry to injure, harass, or commit a criminal act against any person included in the registry may be subject to criminal prosecution, civil liability, or both.
Answers to frequently asked questions about the Hawaii Sex Offender and Other Covered Offender Registry may be found at http://sexoffenders.ehawaii.gov/sexoffender/faq.html.
These questions are not the same as those on the official knowledge test but cover the same subject matter. They are not inclusive of all questions asked on the official knowledge test so be sure to study the Wisconsin Motorists’ Handbook (http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/drivers/drivers/apply/handbook.htm) before taking the official test.
Features of this app include:
• Push, text or email notification of real-time traffic alerts
• Access to statewide streaming traffic cameras
• Statewide GPS traffic alert details
This application can be used as a companion to the mdottraffic.com website. At mdottraffic.com, users can configure alerts related to their preferred driving routes. Text, email or push notifications can be enabled to notify users of traffic alerts on their home, work or school routes.
We also offer Email and Phone Notifications of updates of offender addresses. You can subscribe for notifications on as many addresses as you like and we will notify you if an offender moves into the specified radius of the address submitted.
Features of this app include:
• Access to MDWFP hunting and fishing license sales, boat registration renewals and draw permits
• Personalized trophy case
• Near Me mapping for locating state parks and wildlife management areas
• MDWFP news feed
• Location based sunrise/sunset timer
This application requires data access for some features.