The maps use GPS to show the user where they are on public land. The hunting and fishing regulations are divided into sections to make it easier to find the information the user is looking for. (Requires installation of a PDF reader application)
The application now has snowmobile trail status and maps.
This application is maintained by the State of South Dakota Department of Game, Fish and Parks.
Many fishermen keep their records in paper notebooks. Will always be available this fishing logbook with old records? A mobile phone can almost always!
With MP Fishing Log you will not needs to move hands apart to show the size of the fish. Just show your photos and record in you angler's logbook!
Here are just 10 reasons to put MP Fishing Log in your phone:
• fishing logbook designed by fishermen for fishermen;
• it takes into account all that is possible;
• data entering is useful and thought out;
• application does not require the Internet to work;
• if the internet is still there - the weather will be fixed automatically;
• determination by GPS and photography are made within the application;
• everything you have caught, will always be with you;
• application IS free and contains no advertising;
• it is being updated and getting better;
• We like the application ourselves!
We are working hard over the application of all the free time of fishing!
With our fishing diary you can register:
• caught fish - the number of fish and the total weight of the catch;
• trophies - the name, weight, size of single fish
• photos of the catch and trophies;
• fishing place - using GPS or map;
• fishing date and time;
• weather conditions;
• bait, tackle and methods of fishing.
All your records and photos are stored in the cloud server and cannot be accidentally lost.
For applications require permission to use:
• GPS - to determine and record the coordinates;
• Internet - to work with maps, weather data and cloud server;
• camera - to receive and store your images.
Authorization on cloud server is made through your Google account.
Install MP Fishing Log - and see how it works!
Now your phone is able to attract it!
The application imitates sounds close to the fish’s feeding place, fries’ and crustaceans ‘ place of aggregation.
These frequencies will attract predatory fish.
You can choose the kind of sound and synthesize it according to your preferences and expectations.
It is recommended to turn the sound for 30 seconds. After this time the sound will turn off itself.
During the program’s run time it is not recommended to hold the phone to your ears because of loud sound which can damage your hearing.
Also it is recommended to trace phone’s dynamic to prevent its corruption. Not all devices can reproduce the sound of such frequency, that’s why it is recommended to use portable speakers.
Have a great yield!
It is a very useful application. With a bit of electrical tape it allows you to convert your bow, javelin or shot gun in a lethal weapon.
Turn your phone or tablet into a sniper scope. Watch your victims like you are a true sniper.
Save images of your hunting trophies.
Warning: Please do not try to point your boss's head, it can arouse murderous instincts.
Remeber: Don put your boss in the crosshair.
Sniper crosshair, the lethal weapon. The shooter.
More from developer
- Renew plates and watercraft
- Renew driver’s license or ID card
- Update contact information
- Find the nearest BMV branch offices
Compatible with Android Gingerbread (2.3.3) or later.
Requires a connection to the internet.
• Top Ten Most Wanted
• Most Wanted Terrorists
• Missing Children
This app allows you to quickly identify Most Wanted criminals or missing kids. Additionally, it provides the means to submit a tip, conveniently from your phone while you are on the go.
Features of Outdoor Alabama include:
• Access to DCNR hunting and fishing license sales and other online services
• Report your harvest through the DCNR website
• Useful information on hunting and fishing regulations and fish identification
• Personalized trophy case for logging and sharing your trophy harvest with friends
• Near Me mapping for locating wildlife management areas
• DCNR Facebook access and news feed
The Outdoor Alabama application requires data access for some features.
- Access to hunting and fishing regulations, season and bag limit information, and state record fish
- Access to DGIF’s hunting and fishing licensing system
- Near Me mapping feature for locating boat ramps, wildlife management areas, and lakes
- Fish Identification tool
- Location based Sunrise/Sunset Timer
- Trophy Case for logging and sharing your trophy harvests with friends
- DGIF news feeds
The application requires Internet access for some features. Let us know your ideas for improvements and future features.
At a glance, IDrive Arkansas will show you the location of each construction zone on the state highway system. Activate the LIVE traffic feature for a clear understanding of how traffic is moving up to and through each construction zone. Add the weather radar feature and determine the impact storms are having on traffic moving through construction zones.
The display features of IDrive Arkansas include:
• Active Construction Zones
• LIVE Traffic
• Weather Radar
• Arkansas Welcome Centers and Highway Rest Areas
• Commuter Park and Ride lots
• Weight Restricted Roads and Bridges
With IDrive Arkansas you can learn more about voter-approved construction programs, report littering, request a complimentary Highway Map of Arkansas, report problems on the state highway system, and submit questions to AHTD.
And this is just the beginning! We’re already working on bringing you additional features including:
• Traffic Cameras
• Message Boards
• Exit Information
• Trip Planner
• Route-based Notifications
• Winter Weather Road Conditions
• Scenic Byways (Arkansas and National)
• Name, prior names, aliases, nicknames and pseudonyms Year of birth and alias year of births
• Physical description including scars and tattoos Photograph
• Residence, temporary and future addresses Personal vehicles(s) driven
• Professional licenses type
• Street name of employment and volunteer location College/university affiliation
• Crime for which convicted the offender is registered
Information is updated regularly in order to assure that it is complete and accurate. However, no guarantee is made or implied. You are cautioned that it is possible that information provided on this mobile application may not reflect the current residence, status or other information regarding an individual.
Information regarding covered offenders is permitted pursuant to Chapter 846E. Public access to this information is based solely on the fact of each offender's criminal conviction and is not based on an estimate of the offender's level of dangerousness. By allowing the public access to this information, the State makes no representation as to whether the covered offenders listed are dangerous. Any person who uses the information in this registry to injure, harass, or commit a criminal act against any person included in the registry may be subject to criminal prosecution, civil liability, or both.
Answers to frequently asked questions about the Hawaii Sex Offender and Other Covered Offender Registry may be found at http://sexoffenders.ehawaii.gov/sexoffender/faq.html.
These questions are not the same as those on the official knowledge test but cover the same subject matter. They are not inclusive of all questions asked on the official knowledge test so be sure to study the Wisconsin Motorists’ Handbook (http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/drivers/drivers/apply/handbook.htm) before taking the official test.
Features of this app include:
• Push, text or email notification of real-time traffic alerts
• Access to statewide streaming traffic cameras
• Statewide GPS traffic alert details
This application can be used as a companion to the mdottraffic.com website. At mdottraffic.com, users can configure alerts related to their preferred driving routes. Text, email or push notifications can be enabled to notify users of traffic alerts on their home, work or school routes.
We also offer Email and Phone Notifications of updates of offender addresses. You can subscribe for notifications on as many addresses as you like and we will notify you if an offender moves into the specified radius of the address submitted.
Features of this app include:
• Access to MDWFP hunting and fishing license sales, boat registration renewals and draw permits
• Personalized trophy case
• Near Me mapping for locating state parks and wildlife management areas
• MDWFP news feed
• Location based sunrise/sunset timer
This application requires data access for some features.