every time It will take a while to re-initialize the app.
This app has the following features:
- Traffic Cameras List
For the advanced Traffic map and Traffic Cameras map feathers, click on the "Get the Full Version" to get the paid version.
News - Receive the latest announcements and alerts from across the state and in your home town.
Events – Check out the events coming up for your city or a city you’ll be visiting.
Apps - Mobile-ready applications that connect you with resources such as job openings, voter information and finding your unclaimed property.
Map - Find amenities at a nearby state park, locate a state office or view upcoming events.
Search MI - Search the MiPage application and State of Michigan websites to find the information you need including traffic, hunting, fishing and more.
Favorites – Save the News, Events, Apps and Michigan websites you want to come back to often.
Preferences – Set your preferred location(s) and use them to filter the News and Events.
Locations - Find amenities at a nearby state park, locate a state office or view upcoming events.
With Mi Drive, you can:
Scroll and zoom an interactive map
See real-time traffic camera views and changeable message signs on major routes
Click on traffic incident and construction icons for more information
Check real-time, color-coded speeds on major routes
Zoom into any area of the map, using either your current location or selected cities and zip codes
Find rest areas and Welcome Centers across Michigan
Locate MDOT carpool lots
Check out mapped active or planned construction by route number or county
Locate airports and roadside parks across the state
See Upper Peninsula road camera views
Turn layers on and off to personalize your view. Your settings will be remembered.
Select views of major travel corridors (I-94, I-75, I-196 and 8 others)
Report potholes on Michigan (M), Interstate (I) and US routes
Link to National Weather Service forecasts by city name or zip code
Questions? Please send comments, questions or suggestions to MDOT-Mobile-Apps@michigan.gov
This app provides you with live updates about traffic incidents and access to live traffic cameras from the Transport Management Centre (TMC).
• Latest traffic information for Sydney and Regional NSW including incidents, major events, fires, floods, alpine conditions and roadworks.
• Access to live traffic cameras with images updated every 60 seconds.
• View incidents and cameras near your current location using maps or in a text list.
• Save your favourite routes, and set up scheduled alerts to notify you of incidents on your routes.
• View current travel times for M1, M2, M4 and M7.
• Save your favourite cameras for quick access, and swipe between them to check traffic conditions before you start your journey.
• Listen to text to speech driver alerts
The Transport Management Centre (TMC) monitors and manages the 18,000km NSW State road network 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The TMC uses advanced monitoring, communication and traffic management systems to respond to and clear traffic incidents as quickly as possible, improve consistency of journey times, and provide the public with quality up-to-date information.
Our aim is to help motorists make the best possible travel decisions that will, in turn, contribute to the safe and efficient management of our roads.
We're committed to ensuring that Live Traffic NSW meets the needs of travellers in NSW, and your feedback is essential. If you have any ideas, suggestions for improvement or questions about the app, please contact us by using the feedback form within the app.
* Shared, real-time road conditions.
* Live updates from other users near you.
* Only needs location permissions.
* Private. No personal details required or stored.
MY-Traffic is a community traffic monitoring for Malaysian. It has features :
- Graphical way to view road incidents data extracted from PLUS and LLMTraffic
- LIVE traffic cam from PLUS and LLM (Lembaga Lebuhraya Malaysia)
- Statistics Reports (Accident, Roadblock & Speed Traps statistics)
- User can contribute their traffic incidents and this incident will automatically alerted other traffic users.
- Each incidents contributed will be rated "Helpful" or "Not Helpful" by other users to make sure it's a reliable
- User with most rated reliable incident will be appeared in "Top Contributor" hall of fame.
Keyword : trafik, traffic jam, jalan, malaysia, google map, traffic map, traffic congestion,kuala lumpur,traffic cam, live camera, kl traffic cam,plus traffic, llmtrafik
Promo background image is used with owner permission http://sergey1984.deviantart.com/
1) A zoomable, scrollable map-based display
2) TravelWise alerts
3) Current trafﬁc conditions on Utah’s freeways and major surface streets
4) Lists of accidents, road construction activities, and other hazards
5) Special events that affect trafﬁc (sports events, etc.)
6) Current road weather conditions and road weather forecasts
7) Seasonal road closure status
8) Closed-circuit television (CCTV) traffic camera images
9) Electronic roadway sign messages
UDOT's Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) uses technology to save lives, time, and money. It is a computer-controlled system designed to monitor and manage trafﬁc ﬂow on freeways and major surface streets. System components include CCTV cameras, electronic roadway signs, trafﬁc speed and volume sensors, pavement sensors, and weather sensors.
Provides real-time information about road traffic, and alerts of traffic congestions due to roadworks, weather or accidents, on all Italian highways and major roads. It also shows Autovelox and Tutor speed enforcement systems.
For each road section, a different COLOR is used to show the mean speed of road traffic flow, obtained by means of "mobile sensors":
An Internet data connection is mandatory for this application to operate.
From this version, in order to view map infos and metropolitan areas you need a subscription. Roads and highways remain free.
Annual subscription costs € 2,99. Till September 2013 from friday to sunday special price 0,89€.
Track your fuel usage and other expenses for your vehicle (powered by poraba.com). Check for traffic jams or road closures on Slovenian roads, set up alerts for problems on your daily routes. Check Slovenian fuel prices and their history or find the shortest way to the nearest currently open Petrol service station and more.
SET UP SCHEDULED ALARMS FOR TRAFFIC PROBLEMS ON YOUR DAILY ROUTES
With Petrol Traffic module you can check traffic conditions on Slovenian roads. You can check if there is traffic jam, road closure, roadworks, traffic accident and others. You can also set up alarms for you daily routes and you will be notified if there is special event on you route. Don't want to be late to your work? Set up alarm 20 minutes before you usually start your trip and be alerted if there is traffic jam on your route!
FUEL PRICES PUSH NOTIFICATION
Be the first to know the new gas prices (for Slovenia). Petrol will try to make sure application users get the price change information even before it’s published elsewhere. Notifications can be turned off in settings.
TRACK YOUR CAR EXPENSES
If you know your fuel consumption statistics you can learn to drive in a way your fuel consumption lowers. You can seamlessly sync data with Poraba.com, a web community where more than 15.000 Slovenian users track, share and compare their data.
Ever wondered what is the average consumption of Renault Megane, Diesel 1,5, year 2008 to 2010? With Petrol app you can now get information like: “This car average is 5.6 L. Consumption has been calculated from 218 entries from 15 cars”. You can do this for any car, engine, year or horse power and can really help you when buying a new or old car.
FIND THE NEAREST GAS STATION
App uses Google Maps, GPS and live Petrol data to help you with your trip in Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Hercegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro and Serbia. Enable GPS location tracking and the app will show you the shortest route from your current location to the nearest gas station.
HOME SCREEN WIDGETS FOR FUEL PRICES AND TRAFFIC JAMS
Add widget with road events for your route, so you are always on track what is happening on the road. Add widget for price of your type of fuel too, so you can check it anytime and anywhere.
Locate the nearest station offering LPG, cash Machine (ATM), Marche restaurant, convenient Store (Hip-Hop), car wash service, bakery or anything else you might desire.
Please comment our app or any of our services using “Tell Petrol” feature in the application. We will get back to you promptly.
SPECIAL OFFERS AND DEALS
Find which special offers are available on Petrol gas stations
More about Petrol social and mobile features:
GLOBAL MAPS INCLUDING ONE ENTIRE COUNTRY FOR OFFLINE USE.
NOW ALSO WITH DYNAMIC TRAFFIC DATA AND TRUE PEDESTRIAN NAVIGATION.
Scout offers the proven quality of the multi-award winning international bestseller GPS Navigation (formerly known as “skobbler”) in a further advanced and significantly enhanced version. It’s the ultimate map & orientation tool for your phone or tablet. And now you can get it for free!
The only truly complete online and offline solution, which does not only make mobile navigation, but also global digital maps (including city maps) easier to use and more adaptable to your needs. No matter where or how you are on-the-go.
This is not some lightweight bait version. On the contrary: Scout is the ultimate all-in-one map and navigation solution. You get FOR FREE, what costs 50 bucks and more elsewhere.
▸ ONLINE AND OFFLINE FUNCTIONALITY
Global online maps and an entire country (incl. its city maps) for offline use included (upgradeable), all core app features available offline
▸ TOP NAVIGATION INCL. PEDESTRIAN AND TRAFFIC (NEW!)
Full-fledged voice-guided turn-by-turn, now with dynamic traffic data (upgradeable), alternative routes, speed limit display, text-to-speech & top-notch pedestrian navigation, etc.
▸ COMPREHENSIVE TRAVEL MAP AND INFO
Complete digital map functionality with high-end map engine for seamless display and interaction, Foursquare search and TripAdvisor information for hotels, bars, restaurants, clubs, sights, etc.
▸ OPENSTREETMAP INCL. MAP UPDATES
Global interactive and extremely detailed OSM map with several map updates per year free of charge
▸ EXTREMELY BROAD FUNCTIONALITY
Various search modes, free drive capability for orientation and warnings on each journey, routes for car, bicycle and pedestrian, etc.
All of that and more FREE OF CHARGE.
Get Scout on your device and find out yourself, why the app has been sold millions of times (as “skobbler”) and has been one of the highest-rated map solutions for years.
In the following, you’ll find more detailed information on some of those points:
OFFLINE MAPS BASED ON OPENSTREETMAP
- In addition to the already included free country map, your app can optionally be enhanced with favorably priced map packages for offline usage (at a bargain price).
- Save storage space and install only those maps you currently need. That’s how the app can easily be customized to suit your needs.
- You get continuous map updates. Free of charge, of course.
- More than 1.5 million contributors make the OpenStreetMap one of the most detailed and dynamic digital maps, that is brought closer to perfection every day.
NAVIGATION WITH TRAFFIC INFORMATION AND SPEED CAM WARNING
- Let yourself be navigated to your destination. Precise and clearly understandable voice instruction will show you the way.
- Choose from three alternative routes and go for the best way.
- The already included traffic information feature keeps you updated on the current traffic situation. Avoid being caught up in traffic jams and make a detour round construction sites.
- International INRIX Traffic: This optional upgrade provides you with superior traffic intelligence by international market leader INRIX. It will greatly enhance routing during turn-by-turn navigation and displays additional color-coded information on the current traffic situation.
- Our free speed cam warning feature alerts you when approaching fixed speed cameras while in free drive or navigation mode and prevents you from getting speeding tickets.
Please note that the continuous use of the GPS will cause the battery to discharge more quickly. That’s why we recommend to leave your device connected to the charging cable during the entire trip.
This app can perform the followings:-
1. AES detector
2. View traffic CCTV images
How to use AES detector:-
1. Enable your device's GPS to get your current location
2. Enable internet to display map
3. Click the AES Detector button.
A map will be displayed showing your current location. Once you enter the AES radius, you will receive an alert.
After using this app you must click the Stop button. If not the app will keep running in the background. If you can view the AES icon on your notification bar, it indicates the app is still running.
Setting Radius - You can modify the AES radius (in Meter) to suit your preference.
Setting Zoom - You can specify the map zoom level.
Speaker - The app can alert you in speech. You can toggle the speaker function as you wish.
Manage AES Location - You can add/delete any AES location from the database. However, you need to know the Latitude and Longitude of the location.
How to view CCTV images:-
1. Select CCTV tab
2. Select any CCTV location from the listing
For your info, we do not maintain the CCTV. The images may not be available all the times depending on how the authority maintain them.
لسه بتتزنق في الزحمة؟ نزل برنامج "بيقولك" مجانا وانضم لأكتر من 900ألف مصري بيستخدموه عشان يبعدوا عن الزحمة!
Do you still get stuck in Traffic?!
Bey2ollak "We Empower People to Beat Traffic Together!"
More than ** 1,000,000 ** registered Bey2ollak users help each other everyday!
JOIN US NOW & Download Bey2ollak :)
We empower people to beat traffic together!
*Enhanced Auto Reporting experience
*We revamped "Shaklak Saye2" notification making it much smarter
*Now you can find out how much a trip costs
**New morning/evening categories notifications
Now you can set up your morning/evening roads of interest and morning/evening time and we will send you your roads conditions
**New Ongoing notification
Now you will always be aware of the traffic conditions around you
**New categorised personal favourites screen
**New "Invite Friends" Feature, you can now share the app with all you FB friends
**Various Bug fixes and improvements
**Performance enhancements & Bug Fixes
**Minor Bug Fix
**Better "Shaklak Saye2" Experience
**GPS AutoReporting V1 is NOW available for easier traffic reporting with COMPLETE Anonymity!
**NEW Widget for EASIER Access to AutoReporting!
**NEW Profile Layout :)
**Bug Fixes & Performance Enhancements..
**Compatibility Bug FIX
**Twitter Integration FIX
Version 2.5 (Better Performance & Improved Reporting Exp.)
**NEW "Cancel" button in all loading dialogs for FASTER Performance!
**NEW 3eib Keda Button visible in all comments to enhance the comments accuracy!
**NEW "Bey2ollak BETA Testers Profile" in the Pages Tab! Register NOW ;)
**NEW Nearby Roads for faster Decisions!
**NEW Areas & Alternative Routes supported!
**Easier experience for adding routes in your favorites!
**NEW User Ranking for our top reporters :)
We are currently available through:
- Android App
- BlackBerry App
- iPhone App
- Nokia App
- Mobile Website
Cobra iRadar is the world’s first and largest community-based radar/laser/camera detection system. iRadar allows you to share and receive alerts in real time from other iRadar users! With access to live radar/laser detection, user reports, automatic alert reporting, and Cobra’s AURA speed and red light camera database, iRadar users are the smartest and most aware drivers on the road. Download Cobra iRadar to see how social networking revolutionizes detection.
Cobra iRadar App:
• Shows visual alerts from the Cobra iRadar detector on your Smart Phone *
• Allows you to submit and receive locations of Live Police, Red Light Cameras, Speed Cameras, and Caution Areas from other members of the iRadar community
• Displays live radar and laser alert information from all iRadar users
• Warns of upcoming speed cameras, red light cameras, known speed traps, and dangerous intersections with AURA, the industry’s premier 100% verified camera database.
Cobra iRadar Detector unit:
• Detects all radar & laser guns used by Law Enforcement
• Provides full 360-degree protection
• Reduces false alerts with City/Highway Mode
Award Winning App
• 2014 CES Innovations Award Winner - SPX 7800BT
• 2013 CTIA Emerging Technology Awards - Finalist
• 2013 CES Innovations Award Winner - S120R
• 2012 CES Innovations Award Winner - iRadar Community
• Mac | Life's Most Innovative Product, CES 2011
• 2011 CES Innovations Award Winner - iRAD 100
• 2010 SEMA Best New Product in Mobile Electronics Runner-Up
"Saved me from no fewer than five different tickets already. It is fantastic." -Clayton Morris, Fox News Channel
*Note: Certain functionalities of this app are only available when linked to a Cobra iRadar Detector unit. To purchase a Cobra iRadar detector unit go to www.cobrairadar.com or enter the store page on the app.
Infos entlang der Route: ob Verkehrsinfos, Tankstellen oder z. B. Restaurants - aktivieren Sie diese Option bei der Routenberechnung, um Informationen / POIs anzeigen zu lassen, die sich unmittelbar auf bzw. an Ihrer Route befinden.
Die Infoart "Tankstellen & Preise" bietet Ihnen ab sofort die aktuellen, von der Markttranzparenzstelle gemeldeten Spritpreise, sowie die aktuellen Erdgas/CNG-Preise.
Aktivieren Sie einfach unter dem Menüpunkt "StauScanner" die Funktion und tragen Sie durch Ihre regelmäßig anonym verschickten Positions- und Geschwindigkeitsdaten zur Verbesserung der Verkehrsflussanzeige und der Staumeldungen bei. Das Ergebnis können Sie live sehen, wenn Sie in der App die Verkehrsflussanzeige aktivieren. Je nach Mobilfunkvertrag können bei der Datenübertragung Kosten anfallen.
Sie sind als Staumelder registriert? Dann melden Sie sich an und gewinnen - bei häufiger Nutzung winken Bonusvorteile. Anmeldung als ADAC-Staumelder und Informationen zum Bonussystem finden Sie unter www.adac.de/stauscanner.
Ihre Staumeldernummer wird nur für das Gewinnspiel verwendet, Ihre Positionsdaten treffen bei uns in anonymisierter Form ein und können nicht zurückverfolgt werden.
Mitglieder sparen bei Themen rund ums Auto, Shopping sowie Freizeitaktivitäten wie Musicals, Freizeitparks und vieles mehr. Informieren Sie sich über die Sparmöglichkeiten in Ihrer Nähe.
Um ADAC Maps für Mitglieder vollständig verwenden zu können, müssen Sie Mitglied im ADAC sein.
Für die Nutzung von ADAC Maps ist eine Internetverbindung erforderlich.
Bei Nutzung im Ausland können zusätzliche, teilweise sehr hohe Roaming-Gebühren anfallen. Bitte informieren Sie sich über die Tarife zur Datennutzung im Ausland bei Ihrem Provider.
Sollten Sie Fehler in den enthaltenen Informationen finden, teilen Sie sie uns bitte über die Supportseiten mit.
In ADAC Maps können Sie sich in einer interaktiven Karte über 30 verschiedene Infos in ADAC-Qualität anzeigen lassen. Zusammen mit der GPS-gestützten Positionserkennung ist es ein Leichtes, sich die Verkehrssituation in der Nähe oder die Sehenswürdigkeiten in der nahen Umgebung anzeigen zu lassen. Die Detailseiten zu den einzelnen Informationen enthalten beispielsweise Öffnungszeiten, Eintrittspreise und Bilder der Sehenswürdigkeiten oder eine 6-Tages-Wettervorhersage.
Folgende Kategorien sind derzeit kostenlos enthalten (außer Parkinfos):
* Verkehr (Verkehrsfluss, Verkehrsinfos und Baustellen, Tankstellen und Raststätten, Umweltzonen, Alpenstraßen, TrafficCams, Parkinfos *) )
* Sehenswertes (Museen, Natur und Outdoor, Unterhaltung, Freizeitparks, Freizeitbäder, Shopping)
* Essen und Übernachten(Hotels, Restaurants)
* Nützliche Adressen (Apotheken, Bahnhöfe, Flughäfen, Krankenhäuser, Touristinformation)
* Wetter und Aktuelles (Wetter, Reisenachrichten)
* ADAC-Informationen (Mitgliedervorteile, ADAC vor Ort, Fahrsicherheitstraining, Ortsclubs & Korporativclubs)
* Multimedia (Bilder, Reisefilme, Webcams)
Named amongst the top 5 traffic apps to change your commute, Beat the Traffic is available for US and Canada. The sleek crowd-sourced traffic app makes your drive easier.
Opt in for real-time traffic push notifications or email specific to your routes.
See an incident? Report it to fellow drivers with the “shake to report” feature. For full app functionality, register a free account and personalize your app with routes and trips that matter to you.
- Full map view with real-time traffic flow, cameras and incidents
- Create a trip, for at-a-glance personalized traffic info on one screen
- Opt in for real-time traffic push notifications or email
- Share incidents with other commuters. ‘Shake to report’ allows your passenger to simply shake your device to report an incident along your route – notifying other drivers with images, etc.
- Regular route is the best recommended route for you. A ‘Smart Route’ will appear if we see that there is a better route available based on time and road conditions
Beat the Traffic is continually working to give you the best daily traffic app.
Send your feedback anytime to: email@example.com, we’d love to hear from you!
Like us on Facebook and follow us @BeatTheTraffic on Twitter.
Queue waiting time data is based on our users reports. Do not forget to submit your waiting time to keep data precise and up-to-date!
Torfyanovka - Vaalimaa
Brusnichnoe - Nuijamaa
Svetogorsk - Imatra
Vartsila - Niirala
- Information on Duty Free shops
- Quick links to alternative sources: NaGranitse.ru and Granitsa-Online.com
- Real time web cams
FishBoatPA is the official app from the Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission. Whether you want to go fishing, explore waterways by boat, buy a fishing license, or simply enjoy the beauty of Pennsylvania’s aquatic resources, the FishBoatPA app provides the information and services you need.
This free application contains a variety of useful tools and information including:
- Access to fishing and boating regulations
- Near Me mapping feature for locating boating access points, stocked trout streams and lakes, and where to purchase fishing licenses
- Trout stocking information
- Fish identification tool
- Trophy Case for logging and sharing your catches with friends
The Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission (PFBC) has provided this Application and the information contained herein for your informational and educational purposes only. The PFBC makes no guarantees, representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or availability of the information provided by this Application, including any GPS data. Availability of the information depends upon a number of factors, including without limitation: availability and access to the Internet; communication networks; GPS and location services; and the type, nature and functionality of your hardware and/or software. The PFBC specifically disclaims any and all liability, including but not limited to, consequential and incidental damages that may arise in any way from your use of or reliance on this Application or any related data.
The information contained in and provided by this Application should not be used as your sole resource for fishing and boating regulations, stocking information, or geospatial location data. This Application is not a replacement for information and public notices published on the PFBC’s website at www.fishandboat.com.
By continuing to use this Application you agree to the terms and conditions above.
Take practice tests for the Connecticut DMV Learner's Permit so you can pass with flying colors. Parents can also learn about state laws before handing car keys to their teen drivers. Find DMV branches, wait times for services and driving directions using your smart phone. You can also find AAA offices that offer DMV services and driving directions to them.
Two new buttons are on the main screen, tests screen and test results screen to let you switch the current screen's language between English and Spanish.
- Renew plates and watercraft
- Renew driver’s license or ID card
- Update contact information
- Find the nearest BMV branch offices
Compatible with Android Gingerbread (2.3.3) or later.
Requires a connection to the internet.
License download - now you can have licenses on your phone for you and your family!
Hunt unit boundaries - show the hunt boundary of the unit that matches your permit.
Event feed - choose which type events you'd like to see.
Shooting hours - pick a date and display the legal shooting hours.
Fish identifier - helps to identify fish species found in Utah
Upland Game identifier - helps to determine upland game species in Utah
Waterfowl identifier - helps to determine those waterfowl species that have special hunt regulations
Report a poacher - number and online form to report suspicious activities
Links to draw information - look up your points and eligibility
Walk-In Access finder - helps locate walk in access properties
More features to come!
These questions are not the same as those on the official knowledge test but cover the same subject matter. They are not inclusive of all questions asked on the official knowledge test so be sure to study the Wisconsin Motorists’ Handbook (http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/drivers/drivers/apply/handbook.htm) before taking the official test.
Hunters can check game and view season dates and bag limits. Anglers can view fishing reports, use the fish identification search, and see Arkansas record catches. A personalized trophy case allows users to upload their photos and trophy information which can be shared on Facebook, AGFC.com and email. Daily News and Alert notifications with links to AGFC Twitter and Facebook pages. Links to purchase licenses on AGFC.COM are also included.
• Maps/directions to Maryland State Parks, trails, Wildlife Management Areas, boat launches, water access and lakes
• Maryland State Park activities and amenities by location
• Access to hunting season information by date
• The option for hunters to report their harvest directly to DNR
• A location-based sunrise/sunset display
• Trophy Case, where hunters can upload harvest photos and share through Facebook, Twitter or by email
• Maryland fish and shellfish identifier
• Easy Access to state record fish and tide information
• Hunting, fishing and boating regulation guide
• Breaking DNR news and alerts
The application requires data access for some features.
These questions are not the same as those on the official exam but cover the same subject matter. They are not inclusive of all questions asked on the official exam so be sure to study the Idaho Driver’s Manual
(http://itd.idaho.gov/dmv/DriverServices/ds.htm) before taking the official test.
• Top Ten Most Wanted
• Most Wanted Terrorists
• Missing Kids
• Parental Kidnappings
• Endangered Child Alerts
• Missing Persons
• Unidentified Persons
This app allows you to quickly identify Most Wanted criminals or missing kids.
- Access to hunting and fishing regulations, season and bag limit information, and state record fish
- Access to DGIF’s hunting and fishing licensing system
- Near Me mapping feature for locating boat ramps, wildlife management areas, and lakes
- Fish Identification tool
- Location based Sunrise/Sunset Timer
- Trophy Case for logging and sharing your trophy harvests with friends
- DGIF news feeds
The application requires Internet access for some features. Let us know your ideas for improvements and future features.
At a glance, IDrive Arkansas will show you the location of each construction zone on the state highway system. Activate the LIVE traffic feature for a clear understanding of how traffic is moving up to and through each construction zone. Add the weather radar feature and determine the impact storms are having on traffic moving through construction zones.
The display features of IDrive Arkansas include:
• Active Construction Zones
• LIVE Traffic
• Weather Radar
• Arkansas Welcome Centers and Highway Rest Areas
• Commuter Park and Ride lots
• Weight Restricted Roads and Bridges
With IDrive Arkansas you can learn more about voter-approved construction programs, report littering, request a complimentary Highway Map of Arkansas, report problems on the state highway system, and submit questions to AHTD.
And this is just the beginning! We’re already working on bringing you additional features including:
• Traffic Cameras
• Message Boards
• Exit Information
• Trip Planner
• Route-based Notifications
• Winter Weather Road Conditions
• Scenic Byways (Arkansas and National)
Event Organizers: Stay connected with your attendees and provide them instant access to schedule changes and important announcements. Check out MyEvents2Go.com to find out how your next event could be a MyEvents2Go hosted event.