CoPilot is the high performance GPS navigation app to get you where you’re going safely, reliably and most importantly enjoyably.
Join over 14 million drivers and professional fleets worldwide that trust CoPilot’s high quality offline maps for fast and accurate guidance, even when there’s no mobile coverage or you’re navigating abroad.
*****As featured on Engadget, CNET, Auto Express *****
INCLUDES FREE 7 DAY TRIAL OF VOICE-GUIDED NAVIGATION AND ACTIVETRAFFIC™:
• Offline navigation: street maps stored on-board your Android
• Clear voice-guided, turn-by-turn directions with text-to-speech technology
• Driver-friendly 3D guidance display shows you the way at every turn
• Lane indicator arrows, highway exit sign post information and realistic ClearTurn™ view to help you at complex junctions
• Real-time ActiveTraffic™ and predictive time-of-day routing helps you avoid delays, so you’ll arrive on-time and stress-free, every time
• Automatic routing and fast recalculation if you miss a turn
• Safety camera alerts with free database updates (not available in North America, France or Switzerland)
• Unique directions only view and motion lock for safer driving
• CommuteMe™ automatically learns your favourite route to and from work, and checks it for traffic every day
• Speed limit warnings and speedometer
• Accurate ETAs so you know when you’ll arrive
• And much, much more…
GET USE OF VOICE-GUIDED NAVIGATION IN-APP
If you enjoy your drive with CoPilot (and we’re confident you will!), you can purchase voice-guided navigation options via in-app purchase in MyCoPilot > Features & Upgrades. You can also purchase a 12 month ActiveTraffic subscription and get additional map regions throughout the world.
FREE BASIC FEATURES:
After the 7 day trial, you can still enjoy the following features for free:
► Offline 2D street maps
► Comprehensive multi-stop trip planning tools to plan detailed routes before you go
► Huge database of pre-loaded POIs to easily find local restaurants, gas stations, car parks and other useful places
► View your complete itinerary & preview every turn direction
► Drag and drop route editing
► Useful local search with Yelp, Wikipedia and Google*
► Walking mode
► Download any one of the following countries/regions for free:
• Europe: Choose one of the following countries/regions - UK & Ireland, Balkans, BeNeLux, Russia, Central Eastern Europe, DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), France, Greece, Iberia, Italy, Nordics, Poland, Romania, Turkey, Ukraine
• North America: USA & Canada
• Australasia: Australia & New Zealand
• Southern Africa: South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Namibia and Botswana
• Middle East/GCC: Bahrain, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and UAE
• South East Asia: Brunei, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life
*Social sharing, Google, Yelp and Wikipedia requires a mobile connection
For more information, visit copilotgps.com
Stay Connected with CoPilot:
@copilotgps or @copilotgps_us
Google+: search +copilot
- List for Queues and speeding camera's
- Gunmetal black styling (conserves your battery on Amoled screens)
- Super fast XML-parser
- Select your favorite roads
- Current weather maps + radar
- Home screen widget that shows live queues on your favorite roads
You now can extend the functionality of Het Verkeer Pro via a 'in-app transaction':
- Queue- and speed check auto refresh: intervals of 5, 15 or 30 minutes (safer while driving).
- Option to select speed checks on your favorite roads.
- Adjustable refresh interval for the widget (5, 15, 30 minutes or manual).
- Fully integrated Weather App: live weather maps, current and tomorrow's forecast, the detailed 5 day forcast and weather warning map.
> widget only works when you run the app from phone memory, move to SD card will disable it.
Photo credit: Maarten, http://flickr.com/mabshoot/
Simply browse the list and choose a location to view the live Toronto traffic cameras.
The camera will automatically REFRESH EVERY MINUTE OR SO.
Keep in mind a wifi or data connection is needed for the app to work.
**Traffic cameras only cover from Morningside Ave to Dixie Road at this moment**
*LOADING TIME MIGHT BE A BIT LONGER IF YOU HAVE A SLOWER NETWORK CONNECTION*
Please consider a donation if you enjoy the app. Thank you!
If you have any questions, instead of giving me 1 star or leaving bad comments, email me first firstname.lastname@example.org
every time It will take a while to re-initialize the app.
This app has the following features:
- Traffic Cameras List
For the advanced Traffic map and Traffic Cameras map feathers, click on the "Get the Full Version" to get the paid version.
1) A zoomable, scrollable map-based display
2) TravelWise alerts
3) Current trafﬁc conditions on Utah’s freeways and major surface streets
4) Lists of accidents, road construction activities, and other hazards
5) Special events that affect trafﬁc (sports events, etc.)
6) Current road weather conditions and road weather forecasts
7) Seasonal road closure status
8) Closed-circuit television (CCTV) traffic camera images
9) Electronic roadway sign messages
UDOT's Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) uses technology to save lives, time, and money. It is a computer-controlled system designed to monitor and manage trafﬁc ﬂow on freeways and major surface streets. System components include CCTV cameras, electronic roadway signs, trafﬁc speed and volume sensors, pavement sensors, and weather sensors.
Each Go Mississippi experience can be streamed or downloaded, and GPS technology will guide you to where you want to go. If you see a restaurant that looks great and is nearby, click on their phone number link to call and make your reservation immediately. If you find a shop listing and want to know what items they sell, click on the link to their website and check it out before you go!
This useful tool includes the following categories of listings:
• Mississippi Magazine’s “Best of Mississippi” establishments
• Retail Shops
• Historic Sites
• Outdoor adventures
• Golf Courses
• Art Galleries and Museums
• State Parks and Trails
• Much more coming soon
❧❧❧❧❧ Dashboard ❧❧❧❧❧
Shows navigation values such as: Accuracy, Altitude, Speed, Battery, Bearing, Climb, Course, Date, Declination, Distance, ETA, Latitude, Longitude, Max Speed, Min Speed, Actual Speed, True Speed, Sunrise, Sunset, Moonset, Moonrise, Moon Phase, Target, Time, TTG, Turn.
❧❧❧❧❧ Compass ❧❧❧❧❧
Show the orientation of the earth's magnetic field, shows an arbitrary tracking angle and the current target. Also a marine orienteering compass.
❧❧❧❧❧ Tracks ❧❧❧❧❧
Record tracks and view them on map. Export KML files and import into Google Maps, Google Earth and others.
❧❧❧❧❧ Routes ❧❧❧❧❧
Manage routes and view them on map. Import KML files from Google Maps, Google Earth and others. Create turn-by-turn instructions between waypoints.
❧❧❧❧❧ Camera ❧❧❧❧❧
A camera HUD (heads-up display) view to show your waypoints, take pictures and share them.
❧❧❧❧❧ Map ❧❧❧❧❧
A map to show your waypoints. Convert mail addresses of your contacts to waypoint so that they can be used within the app.
Supports Google Maps, MapQuest, OpenStreetMap and others.
Supports Google Maps v2: Indoor Maps, Traffic, Buildings, Satellite and Terrain layers and map rotation.
❧❧❧❧❧ Waypoints ❧❧❧❧❧
A list of all your waypoints with export and import (KML, KMZ, GPX and LOC format).
❧❧❧❧❧ Satellites ❧❧❧❧❧
A sky view of the current positions that shows satellites in view.
❧❧❧❧❧ Features ❧❧❧❧❧
Supported position formats: UTM, MGRS, OSGB, Degree-Minute-Second, Degree-Minute-Fractions, Decimal, Mils. Supports over 230 datums.
Waypoints, routes and tracks can be exported as KML or GPX files and sent by email or uploaded to Google Docs or DropBox.
Please open the web page below for more info, send me emails for support. I CANNOT HELP IF YOU SIMPLY PLACE A COMMENT HERE.
Purchase the "GPS Essentials Donation Plugin" on Android Market if you want to support development.
The latest beta release is available at http://www.gpsessentials.com for download. Try out the latest features and help us improve GPS Essentials!
If you are on Facebook, come and join GPS Essentials for the latest info: http://www.gpsessentials.com
THIS APP WILL SHOW ADVERTISING. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS, PLEASE REFRAIN FROM INSTALLING/UPDATING.
GPS Essentials is not affiliated with any political party nor with any other organization mentioned in the ads, and it has no connection with any economic interests. If you don't like the ads, please contact AdMob.
WHAT ARE THE PERMISSIONS GOOD FOR?
✓ Coarse/Fine location: To access network locations and GPS
✓ Full internet access: To read map tiles, send bug reports
✓ Modify/delete USB storage contents: To write waypoints, tracks and images onto the SD card
✓ Read phone state and identity: To tag pictures with the device ID (can be switched off in settings)
✓ Take pictures and videos: Camera HUD, take pictures
✓ Your accounts: Required to run Google Maps v2
ANWB Onderweg brengt je in 1 app alles wat je onderweg nodig hebt: verkeersinformatie (files, flitsers en werkzaamheden), routes, auto/OV planner, samenrijden, benzineprijzen (ook LPG en CNG), laadpalen, parkeertarieven in 150+ gemeentes op straat en in parkeergarages, parkeergeld betalen in bijna 130 steden met de parkeer-betaaldienst ANWB Parkeren*, de Wegenwacht en hulp bij schade. Maak kennis met de meest complete app voor mobiliteit van Nederland. De ANWB gebruikt voor deze app informatie van de volgende dataleveranciers: ANWB Verkeersinformatie, TomTom, DirectLease, Prettig Parkeren, Yellowbrick en ANWB Ledenvoordeel. *Alleen registratie voor ANWB Parkeren is exclusief voor ANWB leden. Alle andere functies zijn openbaar en gratis voor iedereen. Dat is service van de ANWB.
** meer dan 500.000 downloads op Android en daarmee de meest gedownloade Nederlandse parkeer app op Android, de meest gedownloade Nederlandse tank app op Android en een van de meest gedownloade Nederlandse verkeer apps op Android **
Functionaliteiten van deze app (versie 2.8):
- Verkeer en mijn routes inclusief ANWB File Alerts:
Overzicht van het verkeer: files (alle wegen), flitsers (snelwegen) en werkzaamheden inclusief de ANWB verkeersverwachting. U kunt nu ook uw persoonlijke routes en alternatieve routes aanmaken met uw ANWB account. Met de ANWB File Alert krijgt u een gratis pushbericht als er vertraging is op uw vaste routes.
- Parkeren en Parkeeradvies
Bekijk de parkeermogelijkheden in ANWB Onderweg: aan de hand van kleuren laat ANWB zien welke parkeertarieven gelden op straat. Van parkeergarages en parkeerterreinen ziet u de tarieven en openingstijden. De functie Parkeeradvies geeft ook suggesties om goedkoper te parkeren. Vaak is even verderop parkeren goedkoper. Selecteer "parkeer" om uw parkeergeld te betalen met ANWB Parkeren (zie voor meer informatie http://www.anwb.nl/mobielparkeren). Voortaan kunt u betrouwbaar en gemakkelijk uw parkeergeld op straat betalen met de ANWB Onderweg app in bijna 130 steden. Bij ANWB Parkeren betalen ANWB leden geen registratie- of abonnementskosten en betaalt u alleen lage transactiekosten. U betaalt uw parkeergeld achteraf en alleen voor de tijd dat u echt heeft geparkeerd. Kijk voor de voordelige tarieven en gratis registratie op http://www.anwb.nl/mobielparkeren.
- Auto/OV planner (nieuw):
Plan je route met auto, OV of samenrijden in de Auto/OV planner. Handig om de verschillende reismogelijkheden met elkaar te vergelijken.
Goedkoper Tanken app & Oplaadpalen:
Hier kun je tankmogelijkheden (benzine/LPG/CNG) bekijken in ANWB Onderweg. Druk op Tanken en je krijgt de benzineprijzen en het tankstationadres. Heb je een tankstation gevonden met ‘Ledenvoordeel’? Tank dan daar uw benzine en spaar voor korting op vertoon van je lidmaatschapskaart! Nu ook laadpalen voor elektrisch laden voor elektrisch rijders!
ANWB Onderweg biedt je de Wegenwacht (inclusief handige doorgifte van je huidige locatie).
- Hulp bij schade:
ANWB Onderweg biedt je tips en handige telefoonnummers als je in problemen komt.
* Live Traffic Cameras from all around New Zealand, including cities such as Auckland, Hamilton,Christchurch, Wellington, Dunedin.
* Choose favourite cameras
* Congestion information for each webcam (if available)
Note: Only shows traffic information from within New Zealand.
Suggestions or feedback? Let us know!
Disclaimer: Traffic information and webcam images are provided by the NZ Transport Agency.
With the MapQuest app, you can:
• Get voice-guided turn-by-turn navigation for walking or driving directions.
• Have peace of mind knowing we’re using the latest traffic data. Live traffic updates and automatic re-routing will help you get there on time.
• Choose from up to three different driving routes (when available) to get you to your destination most efficiently. We’ll take traffic, road closures, and more into account so you can choose the most optimal route.
• Impress your boss, family, and friends with an on-time arrival with our ETA (estimated time of arrival) and location sharing features.
• Bookmark your home and work addresses so you can find your way to either at the push of a button.
• Quickly search for nearby points of interest in your favorite categories like coffee, restaurants, gas, and more with our industry-first layers bar!
• Advanced search uses your contacts, recent searches, top categories, and nearby points of interest to help you find your destination faster.
• Save a few bucks when you click on nearby gas stations and view and compare their current gas prices.
• Find a place to rest your head. Explore the area and book a nearby hotel directly from the app!
• Show your team spirit with MLB.com Team Kits, available for purchase in-app, custom logos, start screen, accent colors and saved routes to the game ensure your navigation app is as die-hard as you are!
Join the millions of people that have already downloaded the free MapQuest app as their own personal navigator.
Phoenix Traffic also includes Google Maps integration for selecting individual cameras and viewing current traffic conditions along all major freeways.
For feedback, please select the link in the About page of the application or visit the application home page at http://thanksmister.com/phoenix-traffic.
Join our Google+ community: http://goo.gl/hunfb
YOU - via Traffic Buddy, is the master in alerting your friends and family of real time traffic issues in your city. Join your friends on "Traffic Buddy" and improve your daily commute. Save time and avoid frustration by alerting others about traffic and road way conditions like slow traffic, accidents, road blocks and mobile cameras with "one touch" reporting to GPS maps in your area.
"Traffic Buddy" is the friend you can rely on for timely, accurate, dependable and most relevant roadway conditions for your city.
Plus, you can add friends, share on Facebook, connect with Google+, send locations or keep others posted on Traffic conditions in real time.
- Live routing based on community driven, real-time traffic & road info
- Community reported alerts including accidents, hazards, police traps, road blocks and more
- Live maps, consistently edited and updated by the Traffic Buddy community
- Automatically reroute your route as conditions change on the road
- Earn points as you contribute road info and climb the ranks in your community
Traffic Buddy is all about contributing to and benefiting from the common good.
So hop on board and get involved!
Please Like & Follow us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/roadtrafficbuddy
**This application should not be used while operating a motor vehicle. Travel safe, travel smart.
Take practice tests for the Connecticut DMV Learner's Permit so you can pass with flying colors. Parents can also learn about state laws before handing car keys to their teen drivers. Find DMV branches, wait times for services and driving directions using your smart phone. You can also find AAA offices that offer DMV services and driving directions to them.
Two new buttons are on the main screen, tests screen and test results screen to let you switch the current screen's language between English and Spanish.
License download - now you can have licenses on your phone for you and your family!
Hunt unit boundaries - show the hunt boundary of the unit that matches your permit.
Event feed - choose which type events you'd like to see.
Shooting hours - pick a date and display the legal shooting hours.
Fish identifier - helps to identify fish species found in Utah
Upland Game identifier - helps to determine upland game species in Utah
Waterfowl identifier - helps to determine those waterfowl species that have special hunt regulations
Report a poacher - number and online form to report suspicious activities
Links to draw information - look up your points and eligibility
Walk-In Access finder - helps locate walk in access properties
More features to come!
- Renew plates and watercraft
- Renew driver’s license or ID card
- Update contact information
- Find the nearest BMV branch offices
Compatible with Android Gingerbread (2.3.3) or later.
Requires a connection to the internet.
These questions are not the same as those on the official knowledge test but cover the same subject matter. They are not inclusive of all questions asked on the official knowledge test so be sure to study the Wisconsin Motorists’ Handbook (http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/drivers/drivers/apply/handbook.htm) before taking the official test.
• Top Ten Most Wanted
• Most Wanted Terrorists
• Missing Kids
• Parental Kidnappings
• Endangered Child Alerts
• Missing Persons
• Unidentified Persons
This app allows you to quickly identify Most Wanted criminals or missing kids.
These questions are not the same as those on the official exam but cover the same subject matter. They are not inclusive of all questions asked on the official exam so be sure to study the Idaho Driver’s Manual
(http://itd.idaho.gov/dmv/DriverServices/ds.htm) before taking the official test.
• Maps/directions to Maryland State Parks, trails, Wildlife Management Areas, boat launches, water access and lakes
• Maryland State Park activities and amenities by location
• Access to hunting season information by date
• The option for hunters to report their harvest directly to DNR
• A location-based sunrise/sunset display
• Trophy Case, where hunters can upload harvest photos and share through Facebook, Twitter or by email
• Maryland fish and shellfish identifier
• Easy Access to state record fish and tide information
• Hunting, fishing and boating regulation guide
• Breaking DNR news and alerts
The application requires data access for some features.
Hunters can check game and view season dates and bag limits. Anglers can view fishing reports, use the fish identification search, and see Arkansas record catches. A personalized trophy case allows users to upload their photos and trophy information which can be shared on Facebook, AGFC.com and email. Daily News and Alert notifications with links to AGFC Twitter and Facebook pages. Links to purchase licenses on AGFC.COM are also included.
At a glance, IDrive Arkansas will show you the location of each construction zone on the state highway system. Activate the LIVE traffic feature for a clear understanding of how traffic is moving up to and through each construction zone. Add the weather radar feature and determine the impact storms are having on traffic moving through construction zones.
The display features of IDrive Arkansas include:
• Active Construction Zones
• LIVE Traffic
• Weather Radar
• Arkansas Welcome Centers and Highway Rest Areas
• Commuter Park and Ride lots
• Weight Restricted Roads and Bridges
With IDrive Arkansas you can learn more about voter-approved construction programs, report littering, request a complimentary Highway Map of Arkansas, report problems on the state highway system, and submit questions to AHTD.
And this is just the beginning! We’re already working on bringing you additional features including:
• Traffic Cameras
• Message Boards
• Exit Information
• Trip Planner
• Route-based Notifications
• Winter Weather Road Conditions
• Scenic Byways (Arkansas and National)
FishBoatPA is the official app from the Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission. Whether you want to go fishing, explore waterways by boat, buy a fishing license, or simply enjoy the beauty of Pennsylvania’s aquatic resources, the FishBoatPA app provides the information and services you need.
This free application contains a variety of useful tools and information including:
- Access to fishing and boating regulations
- Near Me mapping feature for locating boating access points, stocked trout streams and lakes, and where to purchase fishing licenses
- Trout stocking information
- Fish identification tool
- Trophy Case for logging and sharing your catches with friends
The Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission (PFBC) has provided this Application and the information contained herein for your informational and educational purposes only. The PFBC makes no guarantees, representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or availability of the information provided by this Application, including any GPS data. Availability of the information depends upon a number of factors, including without limitation: availability and access to the Internet; communication networks; GPS and location services; and the type, nature and functionality of your hardware and/or software. The PFBC specifically disclaims any and all liability, including but not limited to, consequential and incidental damages that may arise in any way from your use of or reliance on this Application or any related data.
The information contained in and provided by this Application should not be used as your sole resource for fishing and boating regulations, stocking information, or geospatial location data. This Application is not a replacement for information and public notices published on the PFBC’s website at www.fishandboat.com.
By continuing to use this Application you agree to the terms and conditions above.
- Access to hunting and fishing regulations, season and bag limit information, and state record fish
- Access to DGIF’s hunting and fishing licensing system
- Near Me mapping feature for locating boat ramps, wildlife management areas, and lakes
- Fish Identification tool
- Location based Sunrise/Sunset Timer
- Trophy Case for logging and sharing your trophy harvests with friends
- DGIF news feeds
The application requires Internet access for some features. Let us know your ideas for improvements and future features.