Com o ProVacina é possível controlar o cartão de vacinação pessoal e de seus dependentes, além de não se preocupar mais com calendário de vacinação, pois o aplicativo irá notificá-lo o momento de tomar a vacina.
Principais funcionalidades do aplicativo:
- Controle do cartão de vacinação
- Notificação da data de vacinação
- Informações sobre cada vacina - Guia de Referência
- Controle do crescimento
Lista das principais vacinas do Brasil incluídas:
- Hepatite A e Hepatite B
- Pentavalente ( DTP + Hib + HB )
- VIP Vacina Inativada Poliomielite e VOP Vacina Oral Poliomielite
- VORH Vacina Oral de Rotavírus Humano
- Vacina pneumocócica 10
- Vacina Meningocócica C
- Febre Amarela
- SCR Tríplice Viral
- DTP Tríplice Bacteriana
- Influenza sazonal
- Pneumocócica 23 - valente
Este App é aderente ao Cartão de Vacina ou Cartão de Imunização Infantil do calendário do Ministério da Saúde.
Atenção: O Calendário de Vacinação é aquele definido pelo PNI - Programa Nacional de Imunizações do Ministério da Saúde e pela SBIN - Associação Brasileira de Imunizações, conforme infomações nos sites http://portal.saude.gov.br/portal/saude/profissional/area.cfm?id_area=1448 e http://www.sbim.org.br/calendarios.htm
Vacinas atualizadas conforme calendário de vacinação de 2012
Obs: Versão completa e livre de propagandas
This app is one of an expanding collection of applications from CDC on a variety of specific topics, each optimized for your mobile device. When your device is connected, content is automatically updated so you have the most up-to-date information.
This tool provides:
• Child and adolescent schedules, with immunization recommendations from birth through age 18
• Adult schedule, listing recommended vaccines for adults by age group and by medical conditions
• Contraindications and precautions table, with footnotes applying to schedules
• Color coding coordinates with printed schedules
• Hyperlinked vaccine name opens pop-up with dose specifics
• Catch-up schedule for children 4 months through 18 years shows minimum dosing interval
• Related vaccine resources and websites
● Convenient gallery of AAP web links.
● Updates and messages from AAP when new information and apps are available
● Drag icons into the Favorites row for quick access to the resources you use most often
● Education materials and articles
SINGLE SIGN-ON ACCESS TO AAP SITES AND SUBSCRIPTIONS:
● Pediatric Care Online
● Red Book Online
● Patient Education Online
● My AAP
● Pediatrics and Pediatrics Weekly
● Other AAP journals
Links to all free and subscription-based AAP apps, websites, and articles will appear on the app’s main screen, giving you direct access to your free and subscription resources. Clicking a link that requires a purchase or subscription will take you to the app store where you can purchase if desired.
Control your vaccination card simply and objectively. With the Application Control Vaccine is possible to control the vaccination card personnel and their dependents, and not to worry about timing of vaccination, since the application will notify you the time to take the vaccine.
Main features of the application:
Control card vaccination
Notification of the date of vaccination
Information about each vaccine
Note: The calendar Vaccination is that defined by the National Immunization Program of the Ministry of Health and the Brazilian Association of Immunization as infomações sites http://portal.saude.gov.br/portal/saude/profissional/area.cfm ? id_area = 1448 and http://www.sbim.org.br/calendarios.htm
Vaccines schedule updated as of 2012
FishBoatPA is the official app from the Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission. Whether you want to go fishing, explore waterways by boat, buy a fishing license, or simply enjoy the beauty of Pennsylvania’s aquatic resources, the FishBoatPA app provides the information and services you need.
This free application contains a variety of useful tools and information including:
- Access to fishing and boating regulations
- Near Me mapping feature for locating boating access points, stocked trout streams and lakes, and where to purchase fishing licenses
- Trout stocking information
- Fish identification tool
- Trophy Case for logging and sharing your catches with friends
The Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission (PFBC) has provided this Application and the information contained herein for your informational and educational purposes only. The PFBC makes no guarantees, representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or availability of the information provided by this Application, including any GPS data. Availability of the information depends upon a number of factors, including without limitation: availability and access to the Internet; communication networks; GPS and location services; and the type, nature and functionality of your hardware and/or software. The PFBC specifically disclaims any and all liability, including but not limited to, consequential and incidental damages that may arise in any way from your use of or reliance on this Application or any related data.
The information contained in and provided by this Application should not be used as your sole resource for fishing and boating regulations, stocking information, or geospatial location data. This Application is not a replacement for information and public notices published on the PFBC’s website at www.fishandboat.com.
By continuing to use this Application you agree to the terms and conditions above.
Take practice tests for the Connecticut DMV Learner's Permit so you can pass with flying colors. Parents can also learn about state laws before handing car keys to their teen drivers. Find DMV branches, wait times for services and driving directions using your smart phone. You can also find AAA offices that offer DMV services and driving directions to them.
Two new buttons are on the main screen, tests screen and test results screen to let you switch the current screen's language between English and Spanish.
- Renew plates and watercraft
- Renew driver’s license or ID card
- Update contact information
- Find the nearest BMV branch offices
Compatible with Android Gingerbread (2.3.3) or later.
Requires a connection to the internet.
License download - now you can have licenses on your phone for you and your family!
Hunt unit boundaries - show the hunt boundary of the unit that matches your permit.
Event feed - choose which type events you'd like to see.
Shooting hours - pick a date and display the legal shooting hours.
Fish identifier - helps to identify fish species found in Utah
Upland Game identifier - helps to determine upland game species in Utah
Waterfowl identifier - helps to determine those waterfowl species that have special hunt regulations
Report a poacher - number and online form to report suspicious activities
Links to draw information - look up your points and eligibility
Walk-In Access finder - helps locate walk in access properties
More features to come!
These questions are not the same as those on the official knowledge test but cover the same subject matter. They are not inclusive of all questions asked on the official knowledge test so be sure to study the Wisconsin Motorists’ Handbook (http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/drivers/drivers/apply/handbook.htm) before taking the official test.
Hunters can check game and view season dates and bag limits. Anglers can view fishing reports, use the fish identification search, and see Arkansas record catches. A personalized trophy case allows users to upload their photos and trophy information which can be shared on Facebook, AGFC.com and email. Daily News and Alert notifications with links to AGFC Twitter and Facebook pages. Links to purchase licenses on AGFC.COM are also included.
• Maps/directions to Maryland State Parks, trails, Wildlife Management Areas, boat launches, water access and lakes
• Maryland State Park activities and amenities by location
• Access to hunting season information by date
• The option for hunters to report their harvest directly to DNR
• A location-based sunrise/sunset display
• Trophy Case, where hunters can upload harvest photos and share through Facebook, Twitter or by email
• Maryland fish and shellfish identifier
• Easy Access to state record fish and tide information
• Hunting, fishing and boating regulation guide
• Breaking DNR news and alerts
The application requires data access for some features.
• Top Ten Most Wanted
• Most Wanted Terrorists
• Missing Kids
• Parental Kidnappings
• Endangered Child Alerts
• Missing Persons
• Unidentified Persons
This app allows you to quickly identify Most Wanted criminals or missing kids.
These questions are not the same as those on the official exam but cover the same subject matter. They are not inclusive of all questions asked on the official exam so be sure to study the Idaho Driver’s Manual
(http://itd.idaho.gov/dmv/DriverServices/ds.htm) before taking the official test.
- Access to hunting and fishing regulations, season and bag limit information, and state record fish
- Access to DGIF’s hunting and fishing licensing system
- Near Me mapping feature for locating boat ramps, wildlife management areas, and lakes
- Fish Identification tool
- Location based Sunrise/Sunset Timer
- Trophy Case for logging and sharing your trophy harvests with friends
- DGIF news feeds
The application requires Internet access for some features. Let us know your ideas for improvements and future features.
Features of this app include:
• Push, text or email notification of real-time traffic alerts
• Access to statewide streaming traffic cameras
• Statewide GPS traffic alert details
This application can be used as a companion to the mdottraffic.com website. At mdottraffic.com, users can configure alerts related to their preferred driving routes. Text, email or push notifications can be enabled to notify users of traffic alerts on their home, work or school routes.