This app is one of an expanding collection of applications from CDC on a variety of specific topics, each optimized for your mobile device. When your device is connected, content is automatically updated so you have the most up-to-date information.
This tool provides:
• Child and adolescent schedules, with immunization recommendations from birth through age 18
• Adult schedule, listing recommended vaccines for adults by age group and by medical conditions
• Contraindications and precautions table, with footnotes applying to schedules
• Color coding coordinates with printed schedules
• Hyperlinked vaccine name opens pop-up with dose specifics
• Catch-up schedule for children 4 months through 18 years shows minimum dosing interval
• Related vaccine resources and websites
This app is designed to provide you with information to all the conference activities, including:
-Program schedule with real time updates
-Learning objectives and descriptions for all concurrent sessions
-Exhibitor listing and description
If you can't find your child's schedule in the app, please drop me a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the vaccination schedule you're following or a picture of your vaccination card attached. I'll try to implement it as soon as possible.
App was previously called 'Cubs', it was renamed to 'Kids' to avoid confusion.
Translators - http://www.getlocalization.com/Kids/
★ Complete and detailed information for doctors and general population about all the available vaccines for humans.
★ Vaccination calendars for Spanish regions.
★ Vaccination guides with necessary information to understand the need of being vaccinated correctly. Indications, contraindications, possible side effects, administration instructions.
★ Guide of diseases to learn what we are preventing when we get a vaccination.
★ Adult vaccination calendar, with specific recommendations for each group of risk.
★ Travel vaccination recommendations, for each country in the world.
★ Glossary with the most used terms related to vaccinations.
★ Maximum spread of contents through email and social networks.
★ Alerts and frequent updates, with all the news of interest about vaccination in humans.
★ GPS localization of all the Spanish Official Centers for Vaccination, with the posibility to be guided to them and contact information to request an appointment.
Keywords: vaccine, medicine, pediatrics, travels, trips, baby vaccine, child vaccine, traveler, medical information, vademecum, vaccination, shot, injection, flu, cow pox, chicken pox, cold, hospital, clinic, physician, doctor, nurse, immunization, medical procedure, health care, oncall, reminder, vaccine schedule
At a glance, IDrive Arkansas will show you the location of each construction zone on the state highway system. Activate the LIVE traffic feature for a clear understanding of how traffic is moving up to and through each construction zone. Add the weather radar feature and determine the impact storms are having on traffic moving through construction zones.
The display features of IDrive Arkansas include:
• Active Construction Zones
• LIVE Traffic
• Weather Radar
• Arkansas Welcome Centers and Highway Rest Areas
• Commuter Park and Ride lots
• Weight Restricted Roads and Bridges
With IDrive Arkansas you can learn more about voter-approved construction programs, report littering, request a complimentary Highway Map of Arkansas, report problems on the state highway system, and submit questions to AHTD.
And this is just the beginning! We’re already working on bringing you additional features including:
• Traffic Cameras
• Message Boards
• Exit Information
• Trip Planner
• Route-based Notifications
• Winter Weather Road Conditions
• Scenic Byways (Arkansas and National)
Features of this app include:
• Push, text or email notification of real-time traffic alerts
• Access to statewide streaming traffic cameras
• Statewide GPS traffic alert details
This application can be used as a companion to the mdottraffic.com website. At mdottraffic.com, users can configure alerts related to their preferred driving routes. Text, email or push notifications can be enabled to notify users of traffic alerts on their home, work or school routes.
Take practice tests for the Connecticut DMV Learner's Permit so you can pass with flying colors. Parents can also learn about state laws before handing car keys to their teen drivers. Find DMV branches, wait times for services and driving directions using your smart phone. You can also find AAA offices that offer DMV services and driving directions to them.
- Renew plates and watercraft
- Renew driver’s license or ID card
- Update contact information
- Find the nearest BMV branch offices
Compatible with Android Gingerbread (2.3.3) or later.
Requires a connection to the internet.
License download - now you can have licenses on your phone for you and your family!
Hunt unit boundaries - show the hunt boundary of the unit that matches your permit.
Event feed - choose which type events you'd like to see.
Shooting hours - pick a date and display the legal shooting hours.
Fish identifier - helps to identify fish species found in Utah
Upland Game identifier - helps to determine upland game species in Utah
Waterfowl identifier - helps to determine those waterfowl species that have special hunt regulations
Report a poacher - number and online form to report suspicious activities
Links to draw information - look up your points and eligibility
Walk-In Access finder - helps locate walk in access properties
More features to come!
These questions are not the same as those on the official knowledge test but cover the same subject matter. They are not inclusive of all questions asked on the official knowledge test so be sure to study the Wisconsin Motorists’ Handbook (http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/drivers/drivers/apply/handbook.htm) before taking the official test.
These questions are not the same as those on the official exam but cover the same subject matter. They are not inclusive of all questions asked on the official exam so be sure to study the Idaho Driver’s Manual
(http://itd.idaho.gov/dmv/DriverServices/ds.htm) before taking the official test.
Hunters can check game and view season dates and bag limits. Anglers can view fishing reports, use the fish identification search, and see Arkansas record catches. A personalized trophy case allows users to upload their photos and trophy information which can be shared on Facebook, AGFC.com and email. Daily News and Alert notifications with links to AGFC Twitter and Facebook pages. Links to purchase licenses on AGFC.COM are also included.
- Access to hunting and fishing regulations, season and bag limit information, and state record fish
- Access to DGIF’s hunting and fishing licensing system
- Near Me mapping feature for locating boat ramps, wildlife management areas, and lakes
- Fish Identification tool
- Location based Sunrise/Sunset Timer
- Trophy Case for logging and sharing your trophy harvests with friends
- DGIF news feeds
The application requires Internet access for some features. Let us know your ideas for improvements and future features.
• Top Ten Most Wanted
• Most Wanted Terrorists
• Missing Kids
• Parental Kidnappings
• Endangered Child Alerts
• Missing Persons
• Unidentified Persons
This app allows you to quickly identify Most Wanted criminals or missing kids.
• Maps/directions to Maryland State Parks, trails, Wildlife Management Areas, boat launches, water access and lakes
• Maryland State Park activities and amenities by location
• Access to hunting season information by date
• The option for hunters to report their harvest directly to DNR
• A location-based sunrise/sunset display
• Trophy Case, where hunters can upload harvest photos and share through Facebook, Twitter or by email
• Maryland fish and shellfish identifier
• Easy Access to state record fish and tide information
• Hunting, fishing and boating regulation guide
• Breaking DNR news and alerts
The application requires data access for some features.