Visit our website for more information: www.ipediatric.es
Scientifically sound application whose medical content has been developed by three prestigious specialists from the Sant Joan de Déu Hospital in Barcelona: Doctors Santiago García-Tornel Florensa, Juan José García and José María Quintillá Martínez.
iPediatric is a fun and entertaining way to control the health of a baby and to enjoy seeing how it grows and develops, register its progress, and also share it in social networks. If the baby gets sick or shows worrying symptoms, although at times difficult to interpret, iPediatric offers a powerful deciding tool that can guide parents and suggest guidelines to follow, NEVER A DIAGNOSIS. It consists of 5 sections:
- Dictionary: in common language and briefly describes the 125 most common illnesses in babies and suggests guidelines for home treatment.
- Development: Chronological list of psychomotor development milestones that the baby should achieve in its first year, alarms for possible disease symptoms, check-ups, and vaccines. If you link to the Android Calendar, it will alert you about future progress and warn you of any possible delays. The achieved milestones can then be shared on social networks or e-mail.
- Query: more than 80 symptoms. The intelligent query helps give advice using everyday language. It follows a emergency room’s typical selection protocol: before delving into the symptom in question, it suggests a series of questions in order to rule out serious symptoms that may have gone unnoticed to parents and that may require immediate attention. If there are none, the search goes through questions about possible symptoms associated with what has already been entered. The query also accounts for the baby’s age: newborn, 1 to 3 months, 3 to 12 months. The result of the query is presented in the colors of a traffic light: red for cases that require immediate medical attention, yellow for those that indicate that you should consult a pediatrician’s within 24 hours, and green for those that are not urgent and can wait until the next routine check-up. From each screen, you can call the doctors whose numbers have been previously recorded when you originally entered your baby’s information, and offers direct access to the dictionary entry related to the issue in question.
- Graphics: if you regularly enter the baby’s height and weight, iPediatric automatically draws a growth graph alongside the WHO growth charts and lets you keep track of your baby’s growth.
- Baby’s Profile: iPediatric requires you to register one or more babies and contribute some obligatory data in order to ensure that the application functions as best as possible. The profile allows you to include a picture that can also be used as a milestone tracker (first words, first tooth, etc.), for posting on social networks, and to communicate any medical incidents (with photo if desired) to your pediatrician by e-mail.
There are rumors and opinions running rampant about childhood vaccinations. Some say that you are risking your child’s health without them, while others say you are at risk if you use them.
Unfortunately, disease is indiscriminate. It doesn’t seem to matter what socio-economic level you fall within children are at risk for a multitude of diseases.
The polio vaccine created by Jonas Salk eliminated the disease from the United States by 1979 and the entire western hemisphere by 1991. Obviously, this is certainly a highly recognizable success story!
Many families are pressured into certain vaccinations because they believe that the law requires them. These presumptions are primarily perpetrated by various school systems.
Separating fact from fiction... Here is what you will discover inside...
★ What every parent should know about immunizations – Recent news has caused more than a little alarm, get the answers you must have
★ Learning about the immune system – How does the immune system function in children
★ Natural or Vaccine – The jury is still out but read about the do’s and don’ts
★ How is a vaccine created – Discover what is entailed when creating a new vaccine
★ What role do animals play in medical research – Have animals made it safer for humans
★ Do vaccines contain unnecessary toxins – What chemicals are found in various vaccines
★ What are some of the most common vaccines – Learn what they are and their purpose
★ Mercury and vaccines – Ah, here is where a huge controversy lies
★ Autism and vaccines – Yes, this is the one that receives the big headlines today
★ What are autoimmune disorders – How do they pertain to vaccines
★ The law and vaccinations – Here is where you find the answer to that subject we alluded to previously
★ Are vaccinations miracle drugs or poisons – The good, bad and ugly from all viewpoints
*** On Sale Now! (Normal Price $15.99) ***
Get it now before promotion ends!
Some of the features are:
#Accessible via WebApp or mobile device.
#Weight and BMI
#Blood pressure with graph
#Blood sugar with graph
#Medication list with calendar integration (iCal file to download for Mac or PC)
#Diagnoses for visits to the doctor
#Travel diagnoses (for doctor visits abroad)
#Document upload function (Diagnoses, prescriptions, etc)
#iConsult (chargeable only for Germany)
NOTE: The app is free and is developed for you as the user. We therefore respectfully ask you to send us feedback, requests and bugs report via e-mail.
TheHealthNet is your new Health Manager – 24 / 7 / 365 – worldwide!
Don’t miss our new personal health record combined with a telemedical hotline – our doctors are always available.
Either you‘re chronically ill, have little children, suffer from diabetes or arterial hypertension or are just health enthusiast – with TheHealthNet you have all your information with you, anytime and anywhere using your PC, smartphone or tablet.
With TheHealthNet you can store your medical history, your lab results, your discharge letters – you can store your actual blood pressure or blood sugar.
But TheHealthNet can do even more for you. With our interactive passes you can record your allergies, contact persons in case of an emergency, coagulation etc.
Share your information with your doctor and your hospital or save them just for your purposes, our advanced right management helps you grant your data security.
Best is TheHealthNet PHR is always free.
Your data will be used by us for internal purposes only. It will not be passed to third parties. IhrArzt24 / TheHealthNet assures the confidentiality of the data. Disclosure to third parties by sale, lease, exchange or other forms of provision for third parties do not occur.
iVaccine is the first child vaccine reminder application of its kind, designed to ensure you don't forget or lose track of your child's shots, iVaccine uses your regions immunization schedule to automatically send out reminders for any upcoming vaccination!
Get iVaccine Pre https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iVaccinePre to add custom regions and vaccines to your child immunization schedule!
❋ WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION (WHO) & CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL (CDC) COMPLIANT IMMUNIZATION SCHEDULES FOR ALMOST 25 COUNTRIES
❋ BABY VACCINE TRACKER
❋ AUTOMATIC REMINDERS (SENT OUT ACCORDING TO YOUR REGIONS IMMUNIZATION SCHEDULE, LETTING YOU KNOW YOUR CHILD'S UPCOMING VACCINE IS ALMOST DUE)
❋ CUSTOM REMINDERS
❋ VACCINE DESCRIPTIONS
❋ KNOWLEDGE BASE WITH VACCINE SIDE EFFECTS AND CDC RECOMMENDED VACCINATION AGE
❋ QUICK VIEW SUMMARY REPORT OF YOUR CHILD'S COMPLETED AND UPCOMING VACCINES
All you need to do is select your region and add your baby’s name and date of birth to begin tracking and receiving notifications!
Legal disclaimer: The content on this application is presented for informational purposes only. Never disregard professional medical advice from your child's pediatrician or health care provider or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this application. This application offers vaccine information for informational purposes only. It is not the intention of this application to provide specific medical recommendation or professional advice. You should always consult with your child's pediatrician or health care provider before making any decisions regarding your child's immunization. You should not use this information to self-schedule vaccines for your child. Always use your child's pediatricians recommended schedule and use this application as an aid in remembering when you need to take your child in for a shot. You should never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have seen or read in this application. This application provides the information content on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis. No warranty is expressed or implied that this application is a comprehensive source of information on any topic of health or otherwise. In no event shall the creator of this application be liable in any manner for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access, use or inability to use this application, or any errors or omissions in the information on this application. The creator of this application reserves the right at any time and from time to time to add, change, modify, update, or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this application (or any part thereof) with or without notice. The creator of this application shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any addition, modification, suspension or discontinuation of this application.
- przygotowaniem się do opieki nad dzieckiem jeszcze przed jego narodzinami;
- harmonogramem profilaktycznych wizyt małego dziecka u lekarza i celu każdej z nich;
- prawidłowym rozwojem psychoruchowym dziecka, rozwojem mowy i słuchu;
- karmieniem piersią i zasadami żywienia w pierwszych 2. latach życia;
- właściwą pielęgnacją;
- zapobieganiem chorobom i szczepieniami ochronnymi;
- formalnościami, których dopełnienie jest konieczne po urodzeniu się dziecka (akt urodzenia, PESEL, „becikowe”, zasiłki).
Szerokie spektrum omówionych tematów ma ułatwić młodym rodzicom właściwą pielęgnację dziecka w pierwszych 2 latach jego życia, tak aby mogło się ono jak najlepiej rozwijać i osiągnąć maksimum swoich możliwości. Ten okres w życiu dziecka jest newralgiczny – jego rozwój jest bowiem bardzo dynamiczny, a błędy w żywieniu i ciężkie choroby mogą pozostawić trwałe ślady. Lepiej więc zapobiegać chorobom, niż je leczyć.
Wszystkie zagadnienia zostały przygotowane i omówione przez wybitnych polskich pediatrów i lekarzy innych specjalności. Są poparte wiedzą naukową i doświadczeniem klinicznym, ale autorzy rozprawiają się również z wieloma przesądami i fałszywymi opiniami dotyczącymi pielęgnacji i zdrowia małych dzieci.
Aplikacja Moje Dziecko jest bezpłatna i aktualnie przeznaczona na urządzenia mobilne z systemem operacyjnym Google Android. Wersja: 1.2.
- Poradnik, czyli kompleksowe kompendium wiedzy dotyczące profilaktyki zdrowotnej u dzieci, które nie ukończyły jeszcze 2. roku życia. Został opracowany na podstawie III wydania (uzupełnionego i zaktualizowanego) poradnika „Pierwsze dwa lata życia dziecka” pod red. prof. Alicji Chybickiej, prof. Anny Dobrzańskiej, prof. Jerzego Szczapy oraz prof. Jacka Wysockiego, wydanego w wersji książkowej w2012 roku przez wydawnictwo Medycyna Praktyczna.
- Dzienniczek dziecka, pozwala zapisać wszystkie zaplanowane szczepienia, zawiera opcję przypominania o umówionych terminach kolejnych szczepień. W module można również zapisać dane związane z rozwojem dziecka, takie jak: wzrost, waga i obwód głowy. Wprowadzone informacje są przetwarzane do postaci wykresu na aktualnie obowiązujących siatkach centylowych.
- Filmy edukacyjne, które mają pomóc młodej mamie zrozumieć wszystkie zagadnienia związane z karmieniem piersią. Porady opracowane przez Międzynarodowego Konsultanta Laktacyjnego lek. Magdaleny Nehring-Gugulskiej mogą się okazać również pomocne w sytuacji pojawiających się podczas karmienia problemów i wątpliwości.
- Preparaty – treści zawarte w przewodniku zostały zlinkowane z informacjami o preparatach, z którymi rodzice mogą się zetknąć podczas opieki nad małych dzieckiem.
- Mój lekarz – moduł umożliwia zapisanie danych swoich lekarzy oraz przeszukiwanie bazy danych teleadresowych lekarzy specjalistów.
More from developer
- Renew plates and watercraft
- Renew driver’s license or ID card
- Update contact information
- Find the nearest BMV branch offices
Compatible with Android Gingerbread (2.3.3) or later.
Requires a connection to the internet.
Hunters can check game and view season dates and bag limits. Anglers can view fishing reports, use the fish identification search, and see Arkansas record catches. A personalized trophy case allows users to upload their photos and trophy information which can be shared on Facebook, AGFC.com and email. Daily News and Alert notifications with links to AGFC Twitter and Facebook pages. Links to purchase licenses on AGFC.COM are also included.
• Top Ten Most Wanted
• Most Wanted Terrorists
• Missing Children
This app allows you to quickly identify Most Wanted criminals or missing kids. Additionally, it provides the means to submit a tip, conveniently from your phone while you are on the go.
- Access to hunting and fishing regulations, season and bag limit information, and state record fish
- Access to DGIF’s hunting and fishing licensing system
- Near Me mapping feature for locating boat ramps, wildlife management areas, and lakes
- Fish Identification tool
- Location based Sunrise/Sunset Timer
- Trophy Case for logging and sharing your trophy harvests with friends
- DGIF news feeds
The application requires Internet access for some features. Let us know your ideas for improvements and future features.
Features of Outdoor Alabama include:
• Access to DCNR hunting and fishing license sales and other online services
• Report your harvest through the DCNR website
• Useful information on hunting and fishing regulations and fish identification
• Personalized trophy case for logging and sharing your trophy harvest with friends
• Near Me mapping for locating wildlife management areas
• DCNR Facebook access and news feed
The Outdoor Alabama application requires data access for some features.
At a glance, IDrive Arkansas will show you the location of each construction zone on the state highway system. Activate the LIVE traffic feature for a clear understanding of how traffic is moving up to and through each construction zone. Add the weather radar feature and determine the impact storms are having on traffic moving through construction zones.
The display features of IDrive Arkansas include:
• Active Construction Zones
• LIVE Traffic
• Weather Radar
• Arkansas Welcome Centers and Highway Rest Areas
• Commuter Park and Ride lots
• Weight Restricted Roads and Bridges
With IDrive Arkansas you can learn more about voter-approved construction programs, report littering, request a complimentary Highway Map of Arkansas, report problems on the state highway system, and submit questions to AHTD.
And this is just the beginning! We’re already working on bringing you additional features including:
• Traffic Cameras
• Message Boards
• Exit Information
• Trip Planner
• Route-based Notifications
• Winter Weather Road Conditions
• Scenic Byways (Arkansas and National)
These questions are not the same as those on the official knowledge test but cover the same subject matter. They are not inclusive of all questions asked on the official knowledge test so be sure to study the Wisconsin Motorists’ Handbook (http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/drivers/drivers/apply/handbook.htm) before taking the official test.
Features of this app include:
• Push, text or email notification of real-time traffic alerts
• Access to statewide streaming traffic cameras
• Statewide GPS traffic alert details
This application can be used as a companion to the mdottraffic.com website. At mdottraffic.com, users can configure alerts related to their preferred driving routes. Text, email or push notifications can be enabled to notify users of traffic alerts on their home, work or school routes.
• Name, prior names, aliases, nicknames and pseudonyms Year of birth and alias year of births
• Physical description including scars and tattoos Photograph
• Residence, temporary and future addresses Personal vehicles(s) driven
• Professional licenses type
• Street name of employment and volunteer location College/university affiliation
• Crime for which convicted the offender is registered
Information is updated regularly in order to assure that it is complete and accurate. However, no guarantee is made or implied. You are cautioned that it is possible that information provided on this mobile application may not reflect the current residence, status or other information regarding an individual.
Information regarding covered offenders is permitted pursuant to Chapter 846E. Public access to this information is based solely on the fact of each offender's criminal conviction and is not based on an estimate of the offender's level of dangerousness. By allowing the public access to this information, the State makes no representation as to whether the covered offenders listed are dangerous. Any person who uses the information in this registry to injure, harass, or commit a criminal act against any person included in the registry may be subject to criminal prosecution, civil liability, or both.
Answers to frequently asked questions about the Hawaii Sex Offender and Other Covered Offender Registry may be found at http://sexoffenders.ehawaii.gov/sexoffender/faq.html.
• Maps/directions to Maryland State Parks, trails, Wildlife Management Areas, boat launches, water access and lakes
• Maryland State Park activities and amenities by location
• Access to hunting season information by date
• The option for hunters to report their harvest directly to DNR
• A location-based sunrise/sunset display
• Trophy Case, where hunters can upload harvest photos and share through Facebook, Twitter or by email
• Maryland fish and shellfish identifier
• Easy Access to state record fish and tide information
• Hunting, fishing and boating regulation guide
• Breaking DNR news and alerts
The application requires data access for some features.
We also offer Email and Phone Notifications of updates of offender addresses. You can subscribe for notifications on as many addresses as you like and we will notify you if an offender moves into the specified radius of the address submitted.