ReadyPA, the official emergency preparedness app provided by the Pennsylvania Emergency Management Agency (PEMA), allows Pennsylvania residents to access emergency information and alerts on the go in the event of an emergency. Pennsylvanian’s can create interactive emergency kits, create customized family communications plans and can view preparation guides so they are more informed on what to do in an emergency.
The ReadyPA app integrates with the phone’s text message, email and social networking features to allow residents to let family members know they are safe. Real-time notifications are sent directly to the device from PEMA providing the most up-to-the-minute information for residents.
• Prepare Interactive Emergency Kits
• View Emergency Preparation Guides for different types of emergencies
• Create customized Family Communications Plans
• Send an I’m Safe message via email, text, and social networks
• View alerts for emergencies, weather and traffic
• Monitor current cyber threats and suspicious activity
• Access Pennsylvania Emergency Management Agency Latest news
• View current and extended national weather forecasts based on current location; save multiple locations.
• Locate Pennsylvania Emergency Management Contacts and other useful emergency resources
• Technical Support by email, phone and live chat
• Application settings & privacy controls