Our endeavor through this App is to create public awareness about the preparations for the first response in case of identified emergency situations.
Key Features of 'ICE - Mumbai Police' include:
+ First of its kind multilingual app available in English, Hindi and Marathi
+ Send SOS distress message with just one touch
+ Tips on Personal Safety and Cyber Safety
+ Easy access to guidelines for disaster preparedness, first aid and police / ambulance phone numbers
+ Find the nearest hospitals automatically based on your GPS location. Also, search for hospitals across major cities in the country
+ Store critical information useful during emergency such as:
− Contact details of Family members, Doctors and SOS contacts
- Current and past medication, Blood group, Allergies etc.
- The photo just for lying, so that you can pretend to be viewing photos
- Record the sound track and save in sd card.
- The screen capture is taken when the recorder is running.
- There is no main purpose when designing the app (just for fun).
- Enjoy !
- Feel free to give any feedback ! (positive, negative .. :) )
Key Features Include:
-Anonymous 2 way interaction between the tipster and the Evesham Township PD
-Attach images to tips
-Intuitive interface makes it easy to quickly send a tip and get a response
The default password is blank, but can be changed.
This app has no browsing history, so people using your phone can't tell what you've been browsing. It also doesn't show up on the recently used apps.
hidden web browsing, enjoy ;)
• Traffic Surveys
• People Counting
• Footfall Timeline Survey
• Ticket Sales
• School Trips
• Current Attendance Monitor
• Sports Statistics
• Lap Counting
• Lap timing
• Employee Timecard
• Homework Timecard
• Stock Counting
• Sales Targets Monitor
There are many general counters, people counters and tally counters available and if this what you need from a counter then Gate Counter is suitable for the job. But where Gate counter is different from most other counters is in the amount of information it can provide on each entry including giving it an individual Transaction Number, the date and time of the entry, the category type (up to 4, set by you), the cost or income (if set), whether there were coming or going (IN or OUT). You can add your own information to each and every entry with the NEW instant entry function. This data can be exported to identify trends, peaks and troughs in activity and can be used to measure against your pre-set targets which can be past counts or budgets.
1. Simply use Gate Counter to record your entries without any need to setup, or setup each survey separately with the option of recording information on up to 4 categories (per device) including: Your Transaction Currency, Category Type, Target/Capacity Numbers and Charges if you are charging admission.
2. Name your own Category Types and Unit of Measure.
3. Record numbers (In and Out) at the press of a button by category, including an individual transaction number per entry (TN), Dates, Times, and Unit of Measure.
4. Record sales income by Category for revenue taken at the gate to assist in reconciling income against attendance.
5. Use budgeted or previous numbers for comparison and to identify trends.
6. View real time current and total numbers by category.
7. Export entry and exit data on emailed CSV files for further analysis.
8. Set venue capacity numbers and manage the safety of your events or the ratios and numbers of guests you require in real time.
9. If selected real time visual notification is shown on the entry screen when capacity or targets numbers are met.
10. Use the inbuilt calculator for entering groups and assisting in the calculation of group sales charges.
11. Refund entry fees and provide emailed confirmation orders.
12. Real time income information and graphical analysis of sales numbers against targets and reconciliation of variances (differences) between actual and targets numbers and income.
13. Make notes (phone numbers, contacts details, key events) which can also be emailed.
14. Information is stored on your device until deleted by you.
15. Back-up data and delete easily ready for your next count.
Una volta installata l’applicazione, scaricabile gratuitamente per Android e iOS, sarà possibile selezionare la lingua preferenziale di utilizzo: italiano, inglese, francese, spagnolo o arabo.
L’APP consente a chi la installa sul proprio smartphone di avere sempre a portata di mano le informazioni utili e le strategie da adottare per contrastare lo stalker, di memorizzare luogo, data e ora degli eventi più significativi in modo da generare automaticamente il “diario dello stalking” e di inviare tempestivamente una richiesta di aiuto allo Sportello Antistalking di Telefono Donna (la cui linea telefonica è attiva h 24 su 24 e che risponde al numero 02.366.688).
Get real time alarm notifications via MSN or mail.
Let the camera take photos or record videos when sounds or motions are detected.
Stealth mode, the app will can turned off automatically when someone picks up the device.
Silent mode, devide sound and vibration can be turned off automatically while running (full version).
This version has a time limit and the full version can be purcased inside the application.
Block, disable, private, hide and secure phone camera and protect your privacy from spyware.
Camguard block all camera resources and disable access to camera to other apps and whole android system [No root needed].
Camguard will protect your phone camera from watching and spying you by privacy threats as: Viruses, surveillance, spyware and malware applications.
Designed especially for those who work at secure environments and for those who afraid that someone is watching them. Camguard was designed to consume negligible battery power, therefore the cam disable aware function is based on your single click.
How to use
- Click on "Camera manager" and activate it
- Enable / Disable your camera.
That is all – Your phone will become camera-less when you are willing to be more conscious about your personal media.
Try Camguard - Spyware protect and:
Block and disable your phone camera by single click.
Protect your privacy from spying through phone camera. (By spyware, malware, surveillance or virus apps).
Show list of apps with camera permission (See security threats (spyware, virus, malware and surveillance
App doesn't require "camera permission" so even our app can't be spying / watching you (for android 4.0+).
Multiple camera support/protection (Front, Back, …)
Use home screen widget for quick access.
Extreme battery saving (the only mode)
Quick uninstall function
Auto-sleep when screen is off (for normal mode).
With a Safe-Code you can find out immediately if a purchased product is genuine or counterfeit.
All products protected by a Safe-Code come with a 20 digit numerical code, which is sealed and can only be used once. You can find this under the label on your product, next to the QR code. On sealed packages the code can be found inside the packaging.
Scan the QR code with your Smartphone using the DIOSAFE app to immediately find out if your product is genuine. The code can be found at the label on the product. There is also the option to manually enter the code in the DIOSAFE app. You can even view a history of the codes you have already retrieved.
For more information about the DIOSAFE authentication system please visit our website at www.diosafe.eu.
Take practice tests for the Connecticut DMV Learner's Permit so you can pass with flying colors. Parents can also learn about state laws before handing car keys to their teen drivers. Find DMV branches, wait times for services and driving directions using your smart phone. You can also find AAA offices that offer DMV services and driving directions to them.
Two new buttons are on the main screen, tests screen and test results screen to let you switch the current screen's language between English and Spanish.
License download - now you can have licenses on your phone for you and your family!
Hunt unit boundaries - show the hunt boundary of the unit that matches your permit.
Event feed - choose which type events you'd like to see.
Shooting hours - pick a date and display the legal shooting hours.
Fish identifier - helps to identify fish species found in Utah
Upland Game identifier - helps to determine upland game species in Utah
Waterfowl identifier - helps to determine those waterfowl species that have special hunt regulations
Report a poacher - number and online form to report suspicious activities
Links to draw information - look up your points and eligibility
Walk-In Access finder - helps locate walk in access properties
More features to come!
- Renew plates and watercraft
- Renew driver’s license or ID card
- Update contact information
- Find the nearest BMV branch offices
Compatible with Android Gingerbread (2.3.3) or later.
Requires a connection to the internet.
FishBoatPA is the official app from the Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission. Whether you want to go fishing, explore waterways by boat, buy a fishing license, or simply enjoy the beauty of Pennsylvania’s aquatic resources, the FishBoatPA app provides the information and services you need.
This free application contains a variety of useful tools and information including:
- Access to fishing and boating regulations
- Near Me mapping feature for locating boating access points, stocked trout streams and lakes, and where to purchase fishing licenses
- Trout stocking information
- Fish identification tool
- Trophy Case for logging and sharing your catches with friends
The Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission (PFBC) has provided this Application and the information contained herein for your informational and educational purposes only. The PFBC makes no guarantees, representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or availability of the information provided by this Application, including any GPS data. Availability of the information depends upon a number of factors, including without limitation: availability and access to the Internet; communication networks; GPS and location services; and the type, nature and functionality of your hardware and/or software. The PFBC specifically disclaims any and all liability, including but not limited to, consequential and incidental damages that may arise in any way from your use of or reliance on this Application or any related data.
The information contained in and provided by this Application should not be used as your sole resource for fishing and boating regulations, stocking information, or geospatial location data. This Application is not a replacement for information and public notices published on the PFBC’s website at www.fishandboat.com.
By continuing to use this Application you agree to the terms and conditions above.
These questions are not the same as those on the official knowledge test but cover the same subject matter. They are not inclusive of all questions asked on the official knowledge test so be sure to study the Wisconsin Motorists’ Handbook (http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/drivers/drivers/apply/handbook.htm) before taking the official test.
These questions are not the same as those on the official exam but cover the same subject matter. They are not inclusive of all questions asked on the official exam so be sure to study the Idaho Driver’s Manual
(http://itd.idaho.gov/dmv/DriverServices/ds.htm) before taking the official test.
• Top Ten Most Wanted
• Most Wanted Terrorists
• Missing Kids
• Parental Kidnappings
• Endangered Child Alerts
• Missing Persons
• Unidentified Persons
This app allows you to quickly identify Most Wanted criminals or missing kids.
• Maps/directions to Maryland State Parks, trails, Wildlife Management Areas, boat launches, water access and lakes
• Maryland State Park activities and amenities by location
• Access to hunting season information by date
• The option for hunters to report their harvest directly to DNR
• A location-based sunrise/sunset display
• Trophy Case, where hunters can upload harvest photos and share through Facebook, Twitter or by email
• Maryland fish and shellfish identifier
• Easy Access to state record fish and tide information
• Hunting, fishing and boating regulation guide
• Breaking DNR news and alerts
The application requires data access for some features.
Features of this app include:
• Push, text or email notification of real-time traffic alerts
• Access to statewide streaming traffic cameras
• Statewide GPS traffic alert details
This application can be used as a companion to the mdottraffic.com website. At mdottraffic.com, users can configure alerts related to their preferred driving routes. Text, email or push notifications can be enabled to notify users of traffic alerts on their home, work or school routes.
Hunters can check game and view season dates and bag limits. Anglers can view fishing reports, use the fish identification search, and see Arkansas record catches. A personalized trophy case allows users to upload their photos and trophy information which can be shared on Facebook, AGFC.com and email. Daily News and Alert notifications with links to AGFC Twitter and Facebook pages. Links to purchase licenses on AGFC.COM are also included.
- Access to hunting and fishing regulations, season and bag limit information, and state record fish
- Access to DGIF’s hunting and fishing licensing system
- Near Me mapping feature for locating boat ramps, wildlife management areas, and lakes
- Fish Identification tool
- Location based Sunrise/Sunset Timer
- Trophy Case for logging and sharing your trophy harvests with friends
- DGIF news feeds
The application requires Internet access for some features. Let us know your ideas for improvements and future features.
At a glance, IDrive Arkansas will show you the location of each construction zone on the state highway system. Activate the LIVE traffic feature for a clear understanding of how traffic is moving up to and through each construction zone. Add the weather radar feature and determine the impact storms are having on traffic moving through construction zones.
The display features of IDrive Arkansas include:
• Active Construction Zones
• LIVE Traffic
• Weather Radar
• Arkansas Welcome Centers and Highway Rest Areas
• Commuter Park and Ride lots
• Weight Restricted Roads and Bridges
With IDrive Arkansas you can learn more about voter-approved construction programs, report littering, request a complimentary Highway Map of Arkansas, report problems on the state highway system, and submit questions to AHTD.
And this is just the beginning! We’re already working on bringing you additional features including:
• Traffic Cameras
• Message Boards
• Exit Information
• Trip Planner
• Route-based Notifications
• Winter Weather Road Conditions
• Scenic Byways (Arkansas and National)