- Create custom events (e.g. New Call, On Scene, Car Accident, Trespassing, etc.)
- Save Time
- Save location
- Add/View/Edit event pictures
- Add/View/Edit event notes
- View single or multiple events on map
- Generate PDF reports of any combination of events
- Share the reports through email and many other methods
*Feel free to contact me with any problems, comments, or suggestions
- Text events to others without smart phones
- Create event buttons with custom fields (e.g. interview cards)
- Email raw logs (pictures as attachments)
Sophos is one of the IT security leaders for companies and governments worldwide. This award winning app comprehensively protects your Android device and your privacy without impacting performance or battery life. Using up-to-the-minute intelligence from SophosLabs, your apps will be automatically scanned as you install them. This antivirus functionality protects you from malicious software which can lead to data loss and unexpected costs. Moreover, if your device is lost or stolen, a remote lock or wipe will shield your personal information from prying eyes. This is what we call complete security!
• Award winning antivirus protection as confirmed by AV test (http://www.av-test.org)
• Scans apps as you install them
• On demand and scheduled scan of previously installed apps and files on external storage (such as SD cards)
• Displays Potentially Unwanted Apps (PUA) to help you recognize apps considered unsuitable for business or harming your privacy
• Uses Sophos threat intelligence from the cloud with up-to-the-minute malware information. The malware definition database gets updated continuously. Over 1 million malicious apps were identified by the Sophos Labs in 2014 alone.
Loss and Theft Protection
• Can receive commands from predefined phone numbers by text message (SMS)
• Supports remote commands for: Wipe, Lock, Alarm (Scream), Locate, Message to finder, Reset passcode
• Sends the device location before the battery dies
• Informs you if your SIM card is changed
• Block access to malicious or phishing websites
• Block access to inappropriate websites (parental control)
• Increase security by protecting selected apps with a password for startup
• Protect the device settings and Google Play store for example to ensure nothing essential can happen during an unattended moment
USSD Code Protection
• Protects your device from attacks via USSD codes. Register Sophos to scan every dialed number
• Detects apps which access personal data such as your address book
• Identifies apps which could create costs, for example by sending text messages
• Gives you advice on how to improve your security settings
Phone Spam Filter
• Blocks unwanted calls, defined by phone number,
SMS Spam Filter
• Filters incoming text messages (SMS), only below Android v4.4 (http://www.sophos.com/kb/120562)
Managed Mode (Sophos Mobile Control Advanced)
If this app is managed through Sophos Mobile Control (SMC) it will report the health status of your device to the management console, allowing your IT department to guarantee full IT security protection throughout the company at all times. The app will report found malware, potentially unwanted apps and apply the company’s security policy with regards to web-filtering, app protection and more.
How to uninstall: Use the new uninstallation wizard in the app’s settings menu. For manual uninstallation see http://sophos.com/kb/117456
Knowledge Base: http://sophos.com/kb/
Moderated Support Forum: http://openforum.sophos.com/t5/MobileTalk/ct-p/MOBILETALK
Looking to integrate premium antivirus into your app?
Whether you are an app developer, an EMM vendor or an IT security vendor, check the new Sophos anti-malware SDK for Android that allows you to integrate the Sophos antivirus engine into your own Mobile Apps and Solutions - simply and easily.
For more information, please refer to our product datasheet (www.sophos.com/AndroidSDK) or contact the Sophos OEM team (mailto:email@example.com).
Our endeavor through this App is to create public awareness about the preparations for the first response in case of identified emergency situations.
Key Features of 'ICE - Mumbai Police' include:
+ First of its kind multilingual app available in English, Hindi and Marathi
+ Send SOS distress message with just one touch
+ Tips on Personal Safety and Cyber Safety
+ Easy access to guidelines for disaster preparedness, first aid and police / ambulance phone numbers
+ Find the nearest hospitals automatically based on your GPS location. Also, search for hospitals across major cities in the country
+ Store critical information useful during emergency such as:
− Contact details of Family members, Doctors and SOS contacts
- Current and past medication, Blood group, Allergies etc.
Pursuit Map: This allows you to predict a search area that a fleeing suspect could be in after a foot pursuit. It uses terrain and elapsed time since the suspect was seen to grow a radius around where you should be searching. You can also place squad car and officer pins on the map to see that you have a proper perimeter in place.
Radius Search: If you are tracking a cell-phone and are being provided the GPS coordinates and an accuracy value you can display that on a map to see where you should be searching. You can also map out a radius of an evacuation area if you are on a hazardous materials call.
Distance Check: This shows you how far apart two pins are in multiple units of measure. This can be helpful for seeing if someone is in violation of a drug or gang free zone or maybe in violation of a city ordinance with distance limitations.
The default password is blank, but can be changed.
This app has no browsing history, so people using your phone can't tell what you've been browsing. It also doesn't show up on the recently used apps.
hidden web browsing, enjoy ;)
Key Features Include:
-Anonymous 2 way interaction between the tipster and the Evesham Township PD
-Attach images to tips
-Intuitive interface makes it easy to quickly send a tip and get a response
Full control of your RAM usage. No Root required. Comes packed with a task killer that kills tasks without crashing killed apps. Introducing a safe task killing mechanism in Android. Lets not kill them brutally!!.
For both Rooted and Non-Rooted devices.
★★ Features ★★
★ RAM Booster: Boost your RAM by safe killing tasks and cleaning cache.
☆ 1 Click RAM Booster.
☆ Save Battery by killing malfunctioning Tasks\Services.
☆ Booster Levels: Normal, Strong, eXtreme, Super eXtreme.
☆ Auto RAM Booster (Boost Ram automatically per hr, 3hrs, 6 hrs, 12 hrs or per day).
☆ Cleans Cache too.
☆ No crashes for killed App.
☆ Notify after Auto RAM Boost.
☆ Super safe kill.
★ Task Killer: Your Android will run smooth and faster, Safe Kill Tasks now.
☆ Boost your RAM by safe killing tasks.
☆ Kill any tasks that consumes RAM.
☆ Safe kill Services and Process of any Apps without making those App crash.
☆ Kill tasks all together or individually.
☆ White-list Add/Remove. (Apps in white-list won't be killed).
☆ Save battery by killing apps that drains lot of battery.
☆ Uninstall Apps that seems to be suspicious.
☆ See details of tasks before killing.
☆ Save Battery by killing malfunctioning Tasks\Services.
★ No Ads.
Killing a launcher may reload your Home Screen, This is not an issue but can make your device comparatively more responsive.
Some tasks may restart for Android 2.2 and above, This is because Android system doesn't allow killing of some services and fore-front tasks. This is common with ALL task killers in Android.
ATTENTION: Introducing the new System+ Module! The next evolution of the Helper for Android 4.1+.
Secure Settings has tons of features for super users or those who just want more out of their devices.
• Failed Login Attempts
• Google Now Shortcut [4.1+, Pro]
• Outgoing Call
• Secret Code
• Airplane Mode [System+ required 4.2+]
• Airplane Mode Radios [System+ required 4.2+]
• BT Connection [4.0+]
• BT Tethering [4.0+, Pro]
• Execute Shortcuts
• Adjust Font Size [4.0+]
• Toggle Hardware Keyboard [4.0+]
• Enable/Disable Keyguard [2.3 and below]
• Launch any Activity (Root required for some activities)
• Change default system language [4.0+]
• Enable/Disable Mobile Data [2.3+]
• Run any GNU Linux command
º Capture output info
º Use root to execute privileged commands [Root required]
º Output return values to user-defined Tasker variables [Tasker required]
• Show Touches [4.0+]
• SIP Options [2.3+]
º Toggle Receive Calls
º Change Call Option
• Keep device awake while charging [System+ required 4.2+]
• Wake Device
• Change Wifi sleep policy [System+ required 4.2+]
• Wifi Hotspot [4.0+]
Dev Admin Actions:
• Enable/Disable Camera [4.0+]
• Lock device
• Toggle Lock Screen Widgets [4.2+]
• Set/Reset device Password or Pin
If you are rooted the following is available:
• Toggle Accessibility Services
• Set Background Process Limit [4.0+, Pro]
• Toggle Background Data [Pro]
• Toggle Data Roaming
• Set Active Day Dream
• Toggle Day Dream State
• Toggle GPS
• Force GPU Rendering [4.0+]
• Toggle Hardware Overlays [4.1+, Pro]
• Change Input Methods without the prompt
• Set Default Launcher [4.4+, Pro]
• Toggle Location Services
• Set Location Mode [4.4+]
• Set Lock Screen Timeout [4.0+, Pro]
• Update Lock Screen Owner Info [3.0+]
• Toggle NFC [NFC Adapter]
• Toggle Notification Listeners [4.3+]
• Toggle Package Notifications [4.1+]
• Manage Package Data [Pro]
• Enable/Disable user or system apps
• Toggle Power Button Lock [4.1+, Pro]
• Toggle Pattern Lock
• Answer,End and Silence calls [Pro]
• Reboot Options (uses built-in functions) [Pro]
• Toggle Unknown Sources
• Toggle USB Debugging (ADB)
• Toggle USB Tethering [4.0+, Pro]
• Connect/Disconnect VPN Profiles [4.0+]
• Toggle Wifi Optimization [4.2+]
• Toggle Wifi Scanning [4.3+]
• Toggle Wireless ADB
~Custom ROM functionality~
• Toggle ADB Over Network [CM9+ only]
• Toggle Expanded Desktop [CM10/PA only]
• Toggle Fast Charge [Custom Kernel with Fast Charge Required]
• Toggle Kill App Back Button
• Toggle LTE [CM9+/AOKP]
• Toggle HTC Power Saver [HTC ROM]
• Toggle Samsung Modes [Samsung ROM]
Any issues or questions? Check out the XDA thread: http://goo.gl/zP5ltJ
Explanation of Permissions:
• Device Administrator Access - Required to lock the device or set/reset the password
• Superuser Access - Required to execute privileged commands
• Storage Access - Required to write to the SD Card
• Full Network Access - Required to download/check for updates for the Helper application
• System Tools - Required for the Keyguard and Wake Lock functionality
• Write Secure Settings - Required for performing System+ functions
• Change Configuration - Required to change Locale
• Change Network State - Required to toggle Mobile Data
• Change Wifi State - Required to toggle Wifi Adapter for Wireless ADB
• Wifi Access - Required for the Wireless ADB function
• NFC - Required to toggle the NFC Adapter
• Bluetooth/BT Admin - Required to Connect to BT Devices
• Boot Complete - Required to install Helper on boot if missing
• Process Outgoing Calls - Required to use outgoing calls as conditions
Configured entirely in Locale there is no launcher icon (it's a plug-in)
IMPORTANT Check External notifications are enabled in the OpenWatch Settings
UPDATED v0.6.0 tested on MBW-150 & Milestone 2.1
REQUIRED Locale 1.0+ OpenWatch 0.41+
FishBoatPA is the official app from the Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission. Whether you want to go fishing, explore waterways by boat, buy a fishing license, or simply enjoy the beauty of Pennsylvania’s aquatic resources, the FishBoatPA app provides the information and services you need.
This free application contains a variety of useful tools and information including:
- Access to fishing and boating regulations
- Near Me mapping feature for locating boating access points, stocked trout streams and lakes, and where to purchase fishing licenses
- Trout stocking information
- Fish identification tool
- Trophy Case for logging and sharing your catches with friends
The Pennsylvania Fish and Boat Commission (PFBC) has provided this Application and the information contained herein for your informational and educational purposes only. The PFBC makes no guarantees, representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or availability of the information provided by this Application, including any GPS data. Availability of the information depends upon a number of factors, including without limitation: availability and access to the Internet; communication networks; GPS and location services; and the type, nature and functionality of your hardware and/or software. The PFBC specifically disclaims any and all liability, including but not limited to, consequential and incidental damages that may arise in any way from your use of or reliance on this Application or any related data.
The information contained in and provided by this Application should not be used as your sole resource for fishing and boating regulations, stocking information, or geospatial location data. This Application is not a replacement for information and public notices published on the PFBC’s website at www.fishandboat.com.
By continuing to use this Application you agree to the terms and conditions above.
Take practice tests for the Connecticut DMV Learner's Permit so you can pass with flying colors. Parents can also learn about state laws before handing car keys to their teen drivers. Find DMV branches, wait times for services and driving directions using your smart phone. You can also find AAA offices that offer DMV services and driving directions to them.
Two new buttons are on the main screen, tests screen and test results screen to let you switch the current screen's language between English and Spanish.
- Renew plates and watercraft
- Renew driver’s license or ID card
- Update contact information
- Find the nearest BMV branch offices
Compatible with Android Gingerbread (2.3.3) or later.
Requires a connection to the internet.
License download - now you can have licenses on your phone for you and your family!
Hunt unit boundaries - show the hunt boundary of the unit that matches your permit.
Event feed - choose which type events you'd like to see.
Shooting hours - pick a date and display the legal shooting hours.
Fish identifier - helps to identify fish species found in Utah
Upland Game identifier - helps to determine upland game species in Utah
Waterfowl identifier - helps to determine those waterfowl species that have special hunt regulations
Report a poacher - number and online form to report suspicious activities
Links to draw information - look up your points and eligibility
Walk-In Access finder - helps locate walk in access properties
More features to come!
These questions are not the same as those on the official knowledge test but cover the same subject matter. They are not inclusive of all questions asked on the official knowledge test so be sure to study the Wisconsin Motorists’ Handbook (http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/drivers/drivers/apply/handbook.htm) before taking the official test.
Hunters can check game and view season dates and bag limits. Anglers can view fishing reports, use the fish identification search, and see Arkansas record catches. A personalized trophy case allows users to upload their photos and trophy information which can be shared on Facebook, AGFC.com and email. Daily News and Alert notifications with links to AGFC Twitter and Facebook pages. Links to purchase licenses on AGFC.COM are also included.
These questions are not the same as those on the official exam but cover the same subject matter. They are not inclusive of all questions asked on the official exam so be sure to study the Idaho Driver’s Manual
(http://itd.idaho.gov/dmv/DriverServices/ds.htm) before taking the official test.
• Maps/directions to Maryland State Parks, trails, Wildlife Management Areas, boat launches, water access and lakes
• Maryland State Park activities and amenities by location
• Access to hunting season information by date
• The option for hunters to report their harvest directly to DNR
• A location-based sunrise/sunset display
• Trophy Case, where hunters can upload harvest photos and share through Facebook, Twitter or by email
• Maryland fish and shellfish identifier
• Easy Access to state record fish and tide information
• Hunting, fishing and boating regulation guide
• Breaking DNR news and alerts
The application requires data access for some features.
• Top Ten Most Wanted
• Most Wanted Terrorists
• Missing Kids
• Parental Kidnappings
• Endangered Child Alerts
• Missing Persons
• Unidentified Persons
This app allows you to quickly identify Most Wanted criminals or missing kids.
- Access to hunting and fishing regulations, season and bag limit information, and state record fish
- Access to DGIF’s hunting and fishing licensing system
- Near Me mapping feature for locating boat ramps, wildlife management areas, and lakes
- Fish Identification tool
- Location based Sunrise/Sunset Timer
- Trophy Case for logging and sharing your trophy harvests with friends
- DGIF news feeds
The application requires Internet access for some features. Let us know your ideas for improvements and future features.
Features of this app include:
• Push, text or email notification of real-time traffic alerts
• Access to statewide streaming traffic cameras
• Statewide GPS traffic alert details
This application can be used as a companion to the mdottraffic.com website. At mdottraffic.com, users can configure alerts related to their preferred driving routes. Text, email or push notifications can be enabled to notify users of traffic alerts on their home, work or school routes.
At a glance, IDrive Arkansas will show you the location of each construction zone on the state highway system. Activate the LIVE traffic feature for a clear understanding of how traffic is moving up to and through each construction zone. Add the weather radar feature and determine the impact storms are having on traffic moving through construction zones.
The display features of IDrive Arkansas include:
• Active Construction Zones
• LIVE Traffic
• Weather Radar
• Arkansas Welcome Centers and Highway Rest Areas
• Commuter Park and Ride lots
• Weight Restricted Roads and Bridges
With IDrive Arkansas you can learn more about voter-approved construction programs, report littering, request a complimentary Highway Map of Arkansas, report problems on the state highway system, and submit questions to AHTD.
And this is just the beginning! We’re already working on bringing you additional features including:
• Traffic Cameras
• Message Boards
• Exit Information
• Trip Planner
• Route-based Notifications
• Winter Weather Road Conditions
• Scenic Byways (Arkansas and National)