Use it whenever you deal with the police, the military, the TSA or private security forces in your country! If your rights are violated, you will have evidence!
Once you press Record Audio, the recorder becomes invisible and there is no visual indication that there is a recording in progress. Once you are safely away, you can open the app to stop recording, then upload the audio to the OpenWatch server where it will be anonymized and posted online.
More information about the OpenWatch project is available at OpenWatch.net
Cop Recorder and OpenWatch are Free and Open Source software.
ATTENTION: Introducing the new System+ Module! The next evolution of the Helper for Android 4.1+.
Secure Settings has tons of features for super users or those who just want more out of their devices.
• Failed Login Attempts
• Google Now Shortcut [4.1+, Pro]
• Outgoing Call
• Secret Code
• Airplane Mode [System+ required 4.2+]
• Airplane Mode Radios [System+ required 4.2+]
• BT Connection [4.0+]
• BT Tethering [4.0+, Pro]
• Execute Shortcuts
• Adjust Font Size [4.0+]
• Toggle Hardware Keyboard [4.0+]
• Enable/Disable Keyguard [2.3 and below]
• Launch any Activity (Root required for some activities)
• Change default system language [4.0+]
• Enable/Disable Mobile Data [2.3+]
• Run any GNU Linux command
º Capture output info
º Use root to execute privileged commands [Root required]
º Output return values to user-defined Tasker variables [Tasker required]
• Show Touches [4.0+]
• SIP Options [2.3+]
º Toggle Receive Calls
º Change Call Option
• Keep device awake while charging [System+ required 4.2+]
• Wake Device
• Change Wifi sleep policy [System+ required 4.2+]
• Wifi Hotspot [4.0+]
Dev Admin Actions:
• Enable/Disable Camera [4.0+]
• Lock device
• Toggle Lock Screen Widgets [4.2+]
• Set/Reset device Password or Pin
If you are rooted the following is available:
• Toggle Accessibility Services
• Set Background Process Limit [4.0+, Pro]
• Toggle Background Data [Pro]
• Toggle Data Roaming
• Set Active Day Dream
• Toggle Day Dream State
• Toggle GPS
• Force GPU Rendering [4.0+]
• Toggle Hardware Overlays [4.1+, Pro]
• Change Input Methods without the prompt
• Set Default Launcher [4.4+, Pro]
• Toggle Location Services
• Set Location Mode [4.4+]
• Set Lock Screen Timeout [4.0+, Pro]
• Update Lock Screen Owner Info [3.0+]
• Toggle NFC [NFC Adapter]
• Toggle Notification Listeners [4.3+]
• Toggle Package Notifications [4.1+]
• Manage Package Data [Pro]
• Enable/Disable user or system apps
• Toggle Power Button Lock [4.1+, Pro]
• Toggle Pattern Lock
• Answer,End and Silence calls [Pro]
• Reboot Options (uses built-in functions) [Pro]
• Toggle Unknown Sources
• Toggle USB Debugging (ADB)
• Toggle USB Tethering [4.0+, Pro]
• Connect/Disconnect VPN Profiles [4.0+]
• Toggle Wifi Optimization [4.2+]
• Toggle Wifi Scanning [4.3+]
• Toggle Wireless ADB
~Custom ROM functionality~
• Toggle ADB Over Network [CM9+ only]
• Toggle Expanded Desktop [CM10/PA only]
• Toggle Fast Charge [Custom Kernel with Fast Charge Required]
• Toggle Kill App Back Button
• Toggle LTE [CM9+/AOKP]
• Toggle HTC Power Saver [HTC ROM]
• Toggle Samsung Modes [Samsung ROM]
Any issues or questions? Check out the XDA thread: http://goo.gl/zP5ltJ
Explanation of Permissions:
• Device Administrator Access - Required to lock the device or set/reset the password
• Superuser Access - Required to execute privileged commands
• Storage Access - Required to write to the SD Card
• Full Network Access - Required to download/check for updates for the Helper application
• System Tools - Required for the Keyguard and Wake Lock functionality
• Write Secure Settings - Required for performing System+ functions
• Change Configuration - Required to change Locale
• Change Network State - Required to toggle Mobile Data
• Change Wifi State - Required to toggle Wifi Adapter for Wireless ADB
• Wifi Access - Required for the Wireless ADB function
• NFC - Required to toggle the NFC Adapter
• Bluetooth/BT Admin - Required to Connect to BT Devices
• Boot Complete - Required to install Helper on boot if missing
• Process Outgoing Calls - Required to use outgoing calls as conditions
Upgrade to My AntiTheft for both virus protection and theft protection!
★ Simple user interface
★ Suitable for any device
★ Ultra fast scanning engine
★ Minimum system resources required
We would greatly appreciate feedback or bug reports. We may not be able to respond to all emails or offer support for this BETA version. But we will try to incorporate your feedback and update the beta app to improve it. If you would like to contribute with translation to other languages, please let us know.
We have designed this antivirus/antimalware product from the ground up with extra focus on battery life and speed. It is important to us that our security app does not drain your battery or slow down your device.
- Realtime Scan: All apps being installed are automatically scanned.
- On-demand Scan (Scan Now): Get scan results of all your apps (very fast!)
- History: Review scan results
- No more routine signature downloads that would drain your battery. The cloud will always have the latest signatures and keep you safe.
- No need to schedule on-demand scan. Cloud will do this for you. When new malware is detected, the cloud will PUSH a notification to your device to warn you immediately.
Based in Tokyo, Japan, SecureBrain Corporation provides security solutions against regional cybercrime and global Internet security threats.
Corporate profile (English):
Follow up on facebook(English):
This product will upload digital fingerprint like information about all the installed apps on your device to our cloud servers. We do NOT store any personal information, which can identify you or invade your privacy.
OS: Android OS 2.1 or higher including tablets
NET: App communicates with our cloud and requires Internet connection
LOCALE: English, Japanese
3C Toolbox combines the features of Battery Monitor Widget, System Tuner, 3C Toggles and more into one easy-to-use giant toolbox to control, monitor and optimize your Android devices.
3C Toolbox combines the features of many top-100 paid apps like Titanium Backup, Greenify, BetterBatteryStats, App2SD, Seeder, ROM Toolbox, SetCPU, System Panel, Root Explorer, Autorun Manager, Terminal Emulator, Script Editor, SD Booster, BuildProp Editor, ATK and many more. 3C Toolbox combines all other 3C apps into one.
☺ 3C Toolbox works best on rooted phones, works well on stock phones too
♦♦ 3C Toolbox feature set ♦♦
► Toolbox integration
◊ Profiles to control CPU, IO and device states
◊ Manage apps from anywhere
◊ System toolbox for easy setup
◊ Battery configuration wizard
► Device manager *1
◊ Device profiles (CPU, IO, components)
◊ Tasks scheduler (app management, clean-up, etc)
◊ Device watchers to automatically activate a profile, run tasks or display alarms
◊ Battery savings using profiles and tasks
► File explorer *1
◊ Batch copy/paste, zip, delete, move, share and stream files and folders
◊ Change files/folders permissions and ownership
◊ Access all your Samba network shares
► Application manager *1
◊ Backup and verify app apk/data (multiple versions), sms and call-logs
◊ System app uninstaller and update cleaner
◊ Share and backup apps to e-mail, DropBox, GDrive, etc...
◊ Move any apps to user, system, SD or link2SD
◊ Freeze/unfreeze apps, crystallize (eg hibernate/greenify) and control app startup and events
◊ Zip align, clear cache, wipe dalvik-cache, fix permissions and optimize databases
◊ Control app notifications, permissions, locker (secure access), rotation and force screen-on *2
◊ Usage and standby statistics (find app draining your battery)
► Network manager
◊ Set WiFi access point priority
◊ Configure Android firewall, TCP Congestion, DNS *1
► Task manager
◊ Check CPU, network and memory usage
◊ Kill (default) or force-stop *1 any apps or kernel processes
◊ Automatic task killer, memory booster, memory cleaner
► System Control *1
◊ CPU governor, frequency, voltage, GPU controls, thermal and MPDecision controls
◊ Build.prop and sysctl editor (basic and advanced mode)
◊ Boost, analyze and benchmark SD cards
◊ Android memory manager, memory cleaner, SD linker (directory binder)
◊ fsync, sweep2wake, gamma and fast charge control
◊ Safe: restore defaults from app or recovery and CPU settings on boot-loop
► System Monitoring
◊ All Android applications or all processes, battery, CPU, network, memory
◊ Component states (WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, 3G, Phone, APN)
► Status bar notifications
◊ Battery, cpu, memory, sd, temperature optionally with graphics in drop-down
◊ Add battery remaining bar on top or bottom
◊ Remove original battery icon
► Highly Configurable Widgets
◊ Resizable gauge widget
◊ 1x1 and 2x1 (PRO ONLY) text widgets
◊ 2x1-5x2 graphic widgets (PRO ONLY)
◊ 1x1 and 4x1-1x4 (PRO ONLY) toggle widgets *1
◊ 4x4 summary widget (PRO ONLY)
► System Switches (manual widgets or in profiles)
◊ GPS, WiFi localization
◊ WiFi, BT, BT discoverable, APN, NFC, airplane
◊ Tethering (USB, WiFi, BT)
◊ Brightness, screen time-out, stay awake, flashlight
◊ Ringer, vibrate, synchro, background data
◊ Debug (over WiFi), unknown sources, USB storage, reboot
► Terminal Emulator & Script Editor
◊ Command history
◊ Run or test any scripts, optionally on boot
◊ Share scripts, commands and outputs
► System Logs Reader *1
◊ Logcat or kernel messages
◊ Advanced filtering and search
and much more that meets the eye ☺
*1 Requires root and kernel support for full feature
*2 Requires root and Xposed framework
A must have for every Android aficionado, Network Connections is the perfect addition to the Anti Spy Mobile app that will reveal the 'secrets' of your apps.
- Monitors all internet connections from and to your Android device
- Displays notification when hidden apps are connecting to remote servers
- Displays detailed IP information for each connection - IP address, reverse resolving (PTR), AS number, Abuse RBL data, administrative information, etc.
- Gets detailed info about each app that connects to remote servers and network connections used by it - permissions granted to each captured package and all IP addresses used by it.
- Real-time sort by most active, latest connections or by package name.
- Log and export the captured data.
NOTE: The app is a FREE-Trial and some features (including period of connections capture, export of captured connections (limited to first 10), and number of IP address resolve/information) are limited to certain amount of tries. If you like it and want to used it, please download the Unlock key for it.
Connections Used by The App:
Google IPs - Statistics and Maps
RIPE, ARIN - IP information
With the S5-Touch app installed on your iPhone®, you can easily setup your new alarm system and edit all settings of the system, directly from your smartphone.
The S5-Touch app also works as a remote controller for the alarm system. Control the alarm no matter where you are in the world.
The app works in English, Danish, Norwegian and Swedish.
This app is used for S5-Touch alarm systems. Do you own a G5 alarm system, you should download the SikkertHjem G5 App instead.
With a Safe-Code you can find out immediately if a purchased product is genuine or counterfeit.
All products protected by a Safe-Code come with a 20 digit numerical code, which is sealed and can only be used once. You can find this under the label on your product, next to the QR code. On sealed packages the code can be found inside the packaging.
Scan the QR code with your Smartphone using the DIOSAFE app to immediately find out if your product is genuine. The code can be found at the label on the product. There is also the option to manually enter the code in the DIOSAFE app. You can even view a history of the codes you have already retrieved.
For more information about the DIOSAFE authentication system please visit our website at www.diosafe.eu.
At a glance, IDrive Arkansas will show you the location of each construction zone on the state highway system. Activate the LIVE traffic feature for a clear understanding of how traffic is moving up to and through each construction zone. Add the weather radar feature and determine the impact storms are having on traffic moving through construction zones.
The display features of IDrive Arkansas include:
• Active Construction Zones
• LIVE Traffic
• Weather Radar
• Arkansas Welcome Centers and Highway Rest Areas
• Commuter Park and Ride lots
• Weight Restricted Roads and Bridges
With IDrive Arkansas you can learn more about voter-approved construction programs, report littering, request a complimentary Highway Map of Arkansas, report problems on the state highway system, and submit questions to AHTD.
And this is just the beginning! We’re already working on bringing you additional features including:
• Traffic Cameras
• Message Boards
• Exit Information
• Trip Planner
• Route-based Notifications
• Winter Weather Road Conditions
• Scenic Byways (Arkansas and National)
Take practice tests for the Connecticut DMV Learner's Permit so you can pass with flying colors. Parents can also learn about state laws before handing car keys to their teen drivers. Find DMV branches, wait times for services and driving directions using your smart phone. You can also find AAA offices that offer DMV services and driving directions to them.
- Renew plates and watercraft
- Renew driver’s license or ID card
- Update contact information
- Find the nearest BMV branch offices
Compatible with Android Gingerbread (2.3.3) or later.
Requires a connection to the internet.
Features of this app include:
• Push, text or email notification of real-time traffic alerts
• Access to statewide streaming traffic cameras
• Statewide GPS traffic alert details
This application can be used as a companion to the mdottraffic.com website. At mdottraffic.com, users can configure alerts related to their preferred driving routes. Text, email or push notifications can be enabled to notify users of traffic alerts on their home, work or school routes.
License download - now you can have licenses on your phone for you and your family!
Hunt unit boundaries - show the hunt boundary of the unit that matches your permit.
Event feed - choose which type events you'd like to see.
Shooting hours - pick a date and display the legal shooting hours.
Fish identifier - helps to identify fish species found in Utah
Upland Game identifier - helps to determine upland game species in Utah
Waterfowl identifier - helps to determine those waterfowl species that have special hunt regulations
Report a poacher - number and online form to report suspicious activities
Links to draw information - look up your points and eligibility
Walk-In Access finder - helps locate walk in access properties
More features to come!
These questions are not the same as those on the official knowledge test but cover the same subject matter. They are not inclusive of all questions asked on the official knowledge test so be sure to study the Wisconsin Motorists’ Handbook (http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/drivers/drivers/apply/handbook.htm) before taking the official test.
These questions are not the same as those on the official exam but cover the same subject matter. They are not inclusive of all questions asked on the official exam so be sure to study the Idaho Driver’s Manual
(http://itd.idaho.gov/dmv/DriverServices/ds.htm) before taking the official test.
Hunters can check game and view season dates and bag limits. Anglers can view fishing reports, use the fish identification search, and see Arkansas record catches. A personalized trophy case allows users to upload their photos and trophy information which can be shared on Facebook, AGFC.com and email. Daily News and Alert notifications with links to AGFC Twitter and Facebook pages. Links to purchase licenses on AGFC.COM are also included.
- Access to hunting and fishing regulations, season and bag limit information, and state record fish
- Access to DGIF’s hunting and fishing licensing system
- Near Me mapping feature for locating boat ramps, wildlife management areas, and lakes
- Fish Identification tool
- Location based Sunrise/Sunset Timer
- Trophy Case for logging and sharing your trophy harvests with friends
- DGIF news feeds
The application requires Internet access for some features. Let us know your ideas for improvements and future features.
• Top Ten Most Wanted
• Most Wanted Terrorists
• Missing Kids
• Parental Kidnappings
• Endangered Child Alerts
• Missing Persons
• Unidentified Persons
This app allows you to quickly identify Most Wanted criminals or missing kids.
The MARYLAND Prepares app integrates with the phone’s text message, email and social networking features to allow residents to let family members know they are safe. Real-time notifications are sent directly to the device from MEMA providing the most up-to-the-minute information for residents.
• Prepare Interactive Emergency Kits
• View Emergency Preparation Guides for different types of emergencies
• Create customized Family Communications Plans
• Send an I’m Safe message via email, text, and social networks
• View real-time alerts for emergencies, weather and traffic
• Monitor current cyber threats and suspicious activity
• Access Maryland Emergency Management Agency news and events
• View current and extended national weather forecasts based on current location; save multiple locations.
• Locate Maryland Emergency Management Contacts and other useful emergency resources
• Support by email, phone and live chat
• Customizable application settings & privacy controls