ABOUT PANEL RESEARCH: Like many other companies, Google brings together market research panels to help learn more about things like technology usage, how people are consuming media, and how they use Google products. This is part of our Panel Research program.
For more information, refer back to the research panel membership page if you are a panelist. You may also read more about Panel Research at this webpage: http://www.google.com/landing/panelresearch/
Our mission is simple—to understand how people view, use and share today's media, including digital, internet, mobile, TV and social media.
You help us, we reward you!
Download MI Mobile and activate today, then just keep your phone with you throughout the day (including while you watch TV) with MI Mobile running in the background.
Check Weekly Activity Status to ensure MI Mobile has 5 days of Mobile Meter, 3 days of TV, and 3 days of M-Connect!
Earn additional rewards for survey participation and more.
Rewards pile up quickly.
Media Insiders is an ongoing research initiative led by Symphony Advanced Media (www.symphonyam.com) to better understand how users view and share digital, internet, mobile, TV, and social media across multiple media sources. Insiders participation enables us to provide insights to help our clients make informed decisions about how the information they deliver.
NOTE ON PANEL APPROVAL: Approvals are subject to available openings in our panel. Upon submitting your request, we will contact you at the registered e-mail when a position is free.
NOTE ON APP NOTIFICATION: The recent update will show the AppOptix notification on the status bar. Depending on your Android version, it may be possible to switch the notification status off. If you are using Android 4.1 or higher, under Settings-Manage Applications->Downloaded->AppOptix, there is a checkbox for turning off the notification. Please note that this option is not available on all devices or versions.
NOTE TO KINDLE FIRE USERS: Since the Kindle Fire only uses a variant of the Android operating system, at this time the device is not compatible with AppOptix.
Shape the future of the wireless industry by joining Strategy Analytics’ consumer mobile research panel. AppOptix is your opportunity to provide valuable feedback to improve the consumer experience in smartphones.
As a panel member, you will be joining a select group of participants to share your experience via the AppOptix application. Panel members are eligible for rewards and you can check the status of your rewards directly from your application.
The AppOptix application is for Strategy Analytics panel members only.
Joining our panel is quick and easy:
Step 1: Download the application
Step 2: Enter your e-mail address
Step 3: Upon approval, you can check the rewards directly from the application.
AppOptix is a research platform from Strategy Analytics, a leading third party industry research firm. Only approved panel members will be able to successfully register/install the AppOptix application.
The AppOptix application tracks application usage behavior, including the name, timestamp, location, and duration of the usage.
The application does NOT collect any personal information such as telephone call logs, e-mails, username, passwords, keystrokes, nor monitor the content of the files.
For information on Strategy Analytics, please visit
If you have any question on AppOptix, please contact us at: email@example.com
Getting started is easy. Download the app and answer basic questions about yourself. We'll then send you surveys around once a week, although it may be more or less frequent. You'll get a notification on your phone when a short and relevant survey is ready for you, and can receive up to $1.00 in Play credits for completing it. Questions can range from, "Which logo is best?" and "Which promotion is most compelling?" to "When do you plan on traveling next?"
Use our reliable malware scanner to check your device memory or downloads for malware such as Trojans, viruses or spyware, and analyze the authorizations of installed apps to detect suspicious behavior and phishing, with no negative impact on battery life or device performance.
And the best thing is that you can use this app to try out the full version of G Data Internet Security for Android for a full 30 days, free of charge and with no obligation! Enjoy using the many additional features such as comprehensive parental controls for protecting your children when surfing, playing games and learning on the Android smartphone or tablet.
If you then want to continue using the functions in the premium version, such as the excellent anti-theft protection, parental controls, protection against phishing and when surfing, customized call filters and active protection against malicious apps, you can easily purchase a license in-app, either for 1 year (EUR 18.99) or 1 month (EUR 1.99, automatically renewed monthly until canceled). The trial period ends automatically after 30 days. However, the LIGHT version will still provide complete virus protection and show you the permissions for all installed apps.
The following features in the premium version will cease to be available at the end of the trial period:
• Advanced Scan
• Phishing protection / protection while surfing
• Parental controls
• Theft protection (lock the device and wipe data remotely, plus notification, location and device lock in case the SIM card is changed, and location when the battery is low)
• Call filter (incoming and outbound calls, incoming SMS)
• Password protection for apps
• Hiding of contacts
The following functions will remain available on expiry of the trial period:
• Protection against dangerous apps (checking for malware before and after installation plus on-demand system and memory card scans)
• Authorization checking
Data ON-OFF is FREE and ADS-FREE, but if you like it, please click "LIKE" on http://www.facebook.com/miabit.it
1) ICS users (Android 4) must add the widget as explained in this guide: http://support.google.com/ics/nexus/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=it&answer=1628154
2) widgets installed on external memory (SD card) could not work properly.
- enable/disable (switch on/off) data with a single click;
- 3 widget icon styles;
- (optional) notifications when data setting changes (not by Data ON-OFF);
- (optional) automatically restore user configuration when it's changed;
- (optional) auto disable mobile data when battery level is lower than a custom value;
- (optional) event monitor and logging (about data config).
- Access Network State
- Change Network State
- if the mobile data setting changes (not changed by Data ON-OFF) when the phone is connected to a WiFi network, Data ON-OFF ignores the change and does not update the widget icon. This is an implementation choice, that saves some memory RAM.
- Data ON-OFF has been written in the University of Pisa, Italy.
Please report any bugs or suggestions (firstname.lastname@example.org)
BY DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW:
a. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
b. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER DEVICE, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH USE.
c. THE APPLICATION IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN THE OPERATION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES, LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEMS, EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS, AIRCRAFT NAVIGATION OR COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS, AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEMS, OR ANY OTHER ACTIVITIES IN WHICH THE FAILURE OF THE APPLICATION COULD LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE.
Unfortunately not all carriers and data plans are supported, yet. We're working hard on adding support for additional carriers and wireless plans constantly. Kickbit is available for Verizon Wireless Prepaid and Vodafone customers.
Data used to download and use the Kickbit application while using a cellular data connection will apply against your monthly data allowance.
Thank you for the incredible support so far, we're listening! Have questions, problems, or feedback? Reach out to us at email@example.com
For Android versions since Lollipop it only works if the device is rooted.
This app is usable for free, but if is the case, it includes a 5 seconds delay before process the requests.
Also, it Includes settings to automatically disconnect mobile data when screen becomes off and to reenable when the screen is turned on, and also a convenient shortcut in the statusbar.
Presentation of all GPS data from device
Position, satellites, gps signal strength
Gps diagnose and gps testing
Splendid user interface: 2 color themes
With GPS Data you can check signal quality, test gps module, check your position/location, satellites count, signal quality, fix time and much more!
The nicest GPS test, status and diagnose app! If your gps navigation works horrible use this app to gps test, diagnose and fix your problem!
Four different tabs are at your service to test and see your GPS data:
1) Sky tab + signal view – sky map view presents position of satellites connected with device on the sky. Each small circle represents one satellite with color adequate to signal strength and its status. Sky map circle is rotated depending on device compass. Signal strength view presents strength chart of satellites connected with device. Each bar represents one satellite, height of the bar is proportional to received signal strength.
2) Signal tab – list of all satellites connected with device. Each row represents one satellite. With this list you get all details about satellite prn number, info about satellite fix, signal strength and type: GPS/GLONASS. Elevation and altitude is available in landscape mode.
3) Info tab – on this tab all most important data are available, which is:
a.Position info – latitude, longitude, altitude
b.Signal info – accuracy, satellites fixed, first fix time (fft)
c.Movement info – speed, bearing
4) World tab – world map view presents position of the device, it also shows global sun position and day-light/night-dark area. There is local and UTC date time from GPS, also time of the sunrise and sunset are available.
Application offers different measurement units:
a)Speed: Metric – kmph, Imperial – mph, Nautical - knots
b)Distance: Metric – meters, Imperial - feet
GPS test and diagnose of your device. Management of A-GPS Xtra Data available:
a) Delete A-GPS Xtra Data
b) Download new A-GPS Xtra Data
★ GPS and GLONASS satellite types are available!
★ Satellite sky view
★ Signal strength and signal quality
★ Detailed gps informations
★ Position: latitude, longitude, altitude
★ Gps fix time, accuracy, speed and bearing
★ Sunset, sunrise, day-night map view
★ Two splendid color themes
★ and more....!
- Day / Night / Week / Month Data limits
- Turn on/off Mobile Data manually or automatically
- Scheduled tasks that allow to turn on/off Mobile Data at certain times or dates
- Speed tracking
- Android 5.0 Lollipop is not supported
For Android-2.2.x and earlier we use APN modifications to disable mobile data connection. But some phones do not support APN.
Try lite version first and make sure it works for you before buying
Also if you decide to uninstall this application make sure that Data connection is enabled, otherwise you will have to change the APN system settings manually.
LITE VERSION LIMITATIONS
Lite version contains advertisements
- VIEW NETWORK STATE - Required for displaying current network status
- WRITE ACCESS POINT NAME SETTINGS, CHANGE NETWORK CONNECTIVITY, MODIFY GLOBAL SYSTEM SETTINGS - Required for enabling/disabling mobile data by using APN
- MODIFY PHONE STATE - Required for enabling/disabling mobile data by using system settings
Lite version only:
- FULL INTERNET ACCESS - Required for crash reports and advertisements
- READ SENSITIVE LOG DATA, READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY - Required for gathering error report information
This application uses next components licensed by "Apache License 2.0": Quartz, Apache Projects & Libraries. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
With Best Regards,
Data Lock Team
Data & Call Plan provides you with:
- Counters to easy follow up the data, voice and sms packages so far.
This app allows you to introduce as many different counters as you wish, to get the so far usage on any type of data or call you want track.
- Great set of alarms to keep a watchdog on cosumptions you want to track.
- Full stats reports to get easier details.
- Forecast to the end of cycle of any consumption up to date, so you can fit your use to your budget.
- Set up of free contacts.
Data & Call Plan has been developed by the leader team on telecom expense app development on real time. Trecone offers you for free this app to help you out ot keep the montly cost at bay. Get the máximum of your cell phone with Data & Call Plan on Android.
If you have questions, please contact us to:
- Our forum: http://www.trecone.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and YouTube: treconite
To be used with all the carriers worldwide including in US: AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, US Cellular, C Spire Wireless, etc
UK: Vodafone, O2, Virgin, Orange, T-mobie, 3, Talkmobile, Cloud9, Railtrack, Jersey Mobile, Jersey Telenet,Cable&wireless guernsey, Manx Telecom, Inquim Telecom, etc.
Australia: Telstra, Optus, Vodafone and all the Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNO)
Canada: Rogers Wireless, Bell Mobility, Telus Mobility, Wind Mobile, etc
Solutions for entreprises: http://www.trecone.com/
★ More than 200 million users' choice.
★ One of 10 Finalists in the CES2015 Mobile Apps Showdown.
★ Top Downloaded Android transfer tool on Google Play in India.
►No network restriction
Connect friends without external Wi-Fi or cellular data network. Share whenever & wherever!
►Extremely fast transferring speed
The best transferring speed is up to 20M/s, which is 200 times faster than Bluetooth speed. Just forget about NFC, use our super cool SHAREit !
Cross-platform sharing for Mobile Phone & Tablet PC(iPad) & PC, Android & iOS & Windows Phone & Windows XP/7/8。
Photos, videos, contacts, apps and everything in SD card, share whatever you like with your friends !
►Simple & Easy
Select contents → Connect with friends → Transmission completed!
►CLONEit (Phone replicate)
You can easily transfer and back up Contacts, Call logs, SMS messages, MMS messages, Apps, all types of files in SD card and even System settings from your old phone to new one.
1. Play To:
With SHAREit, you can connect to PC wirelessly and view mobile photos on computer screen!
2. PPT Control:
SHAREit could control PPT directly. Presentation is not a problem anymore!
3. Remote View:
While connected to PC, you can view any folder and file on PC. Transfer pictures? Play music? Piece of cake! Just click them on your phone.
4. Backup Photos:
Too many photos in your phone? Need to backup them to your PC? SHAREit helps you backup them once and for all.
【LIKE US and STAY CONNECTED】
Just feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Easily transfer data from one phone to another, including:
Ensure both devices are connected to the same WiFi network and then run the app.
CopyMyData will guide you through the process of copying your data from one to another in a few easy steps.
This is a pretty big deal. Why? In Nielsen’s 90-year history, this is the FIRST time the public has insight into what's trending today. After all, Nielsen provides ratings and sales data directly to TV networks, online companies, movie houses, music labels, and the world’s largest manufacturers and retailers. So in short, you are gaining access to some pretty awesome stuff.
• Categories include: Music, Movies, TV ratings, Video Games, Books, Websites, Apps and Products
• Personalize your top 10 lists based on age, gender, and location
• See hot entertainment links for all your favorite movies, TV shows and more
• View trending stories from all around the web thanks to BuzzFeed, our featured partner
• Browse special featured content for holidays, sporting events, etc.
• Save your favorite items for quick access
Feedback? Shoot us a note to TOPTEN@nielsen.com
Nielsen TOPTEN Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4j49wRYm5g
Nielsen TOPTEN in the news –
Note: TOPTEN is currently intended for U.S. users only