ABOUT PANEL RESEARCH: Like many other companies, Google brings together market research panels to help learn more about things like technology usage, how people are consuming media, and how they use Google products. This is part of our Panel Research program.
For more information, refer back to the research panel membership page if you are a panelist. You may also read more about Panel Research at this webpage: http://www.google.com/landing/panelresearch/
Our mission is simple—to understand how people view, use and share today's media, including digital, internet, mobile, TV and social media.
You help us, we reward you!
Download MI Mobile and activate today, then just keep your phone with you throughout the day (including while you watch TV) with MI Mobile running in the background.
Check Weekly Activity Status to ensure MI Mobile has 5 days of Mobile Meter, 3 days of TV, and 3 days of M-Connect!
Earn additional rewards for survey participation and more.
Rewards pile up quickly.
Media Insiders is an ongoing research initiative led by Symphony Advanced Media (www.symphonyam.com) to better understand how users view and share digital, internet, mobile, TV, and social media across multiple media sources. Insiders participation enables us to provide insights to help our clients make informed decisions about how the information they deliver.
Getting started is easy. Download the app and answer basic questions about yourself. We'll then send you surveys around once a week, although it may be more or less frequent. You'll get a notification on your phone when a short and relevant survey is ready for you, and can receive up to $1.00 in Play credits for completing it. Questions can range from, "Which logo is best?" and "Which promotion is most compelling?" to "When do you plan on traveling next?"
NOTE ON PANEL APPROVAL: Approvals are subject to available openings in our panel. Upon submitting your request, we will contact you at the registered e-mail when a position is free.
NOTE ON APP NOTIFICATION: The recent update will show the AppOptix notification on the status bar. Depending on your Android version, it may be possible to switch the notification status off. If you are using Android 4.1 or higher, under Settings-Manage Applications->Downloaded->AppOptix, there is a checkbox for turning off the notification. Please note that this option is not available on all devices or versions.
NOTE TO KINDLE FIRE USERS: Since the Kindle Fire only uses a variant of the Android operating system, at this time the device is not compatible with AppOptix.
Shape the future of the wireless industry by joining Strategy Analytics’ consumer mobile research panel. AppOptix is your opportunity to provide valuable feedback to improve the consumer experience in smartphones.
As a panel member, you will be joining a select group of participants to share your experience via the AppOptix application. Panel members are eligible for rewards and you can check the status of your rewards directly from your application.
The AppOptix application is for Strategy Analytics panel members only.
Joining our panel is quick and easy:
Step 1: Download the application
Step 2: Enter your e-mail address
Step 3: Upon approval, you can check the rewards directly from the application.
AppOptix is a research platform from Strategy Analytics, a leading third party industry research firm. Only approved panel members will be able to successfully register/install the AppOptix application.
The AppOptix application tracks application usage behavior, including the name, timestamp, location, and duration of the usage.
The application does NOT collect any personal information such as telephone call logs, e-mails, username, passwords, keystrokes, nor monitor the content of the files.
For information on Strategy Analytics, please visit
If you have any question on AppOptix, please contact us at: email@example.com
• Identify and remediate advanced malware targeting Android-based devices.
• Get the visibility and control you need to secure mobile devices.
• Use Big Data analytics to gain Information Superiority over attackers.
ANSWER QUESTIONS LIKE:
• Which systems are infected?
• Which devices are introducing the malware?
• What applications are being installed?
• How can the attack be stopped?
• Visibility to quickly identify threats targeting Android-based mobile devices to understand which systems are infected and which applications are introducing malware.
• Control to block specific applications to secure against those introducing malware and to enforce application use policies on devices accessing corporate resources.
• Enterprise ready to complement existing security layers without compromising enterprise-class performance, manageability and privacy.
NOTE: FireAMP Mobile is only available for download by customers with an Enterprise FireAMP account and activation code. If you are interested in purchasing FireAMP Mobile please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Use FireAMP Mobile in combination with other industry-leading Agile Security™ solutions from Sourcefire and get the Information Superiority you need to protect your increasingly mobile enterprise.
Survey-It allows for simple land measurement and area measuring. Please keep in mind that the accuracy of this tool is only good as the GPS on your device.
With the pricing calculation feature, make a quick cost estimate for quoting jobs.
Use user-provided offline maps when not in mobile internet range.
Survey-It is perfect for estimating landscaping jobs and outdoor construction jobs like fencing. Great for private mowers and fence builders.
With added KML and CSV exports, you can use your measurements with other apps (Google Earth, Sketchup, etc...).
With the enhanced version 2 of Google maps, you can tilt and rotate your maps while working.
- Export to CSV and KML (DXF coming soon).
- Measure Land by walking off the location, or plotting on the map.
- Press to locate on the map
- Remember/Overlay previous measurements
- Save your maps as images
- Save your overlays for later
- Send and share your maps with friends
- Supports multiple units for calculation and conversion (please email us if we missed one you need)
Feel free to email us with questions or feature requests.
It shows statistics of your usage and shows alerts if you reach your limit.
There are all kinds of widgets to show the most valuable statistics directly on the home screen.
Call Meter 3G has a complex rule engine to let you set up the app exactly the way your provider writes your bills.
* Viber calls are detected as standard calls. Please tell Viber to fix this.
* Doesn't count properly data usage on some Samsung devices. This problem is based on Samsung's Android version and got fixed on most devices with some Android update.
This app is open source software build in spare time. Adding bad comments in Play Store won't help much to make it better.
Please add your issues with this app on the app's website.
This is a complete rebuild of Call Meter NG. It has a huge amount of new features like widgets and alerts.
It's new architecure allows more complex plans.
Feel free to test it and help me make it more userfriendly as it is currently. ;)
Permissions of this app:
* READ SMS OR MMS: count your messages
* RECEIVE SMS: update logs before a recently received message got deleted
* FULL INTERNET ACCESS: importing rules
* READ CONTACT DATA: convert numbers to names (e.g. in number groups)
* MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS: write/export rules to sd card
* READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY: update logs in background
* PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPING: update logs in background
Feel free to help translating this app to your language here: https://crowdin.com/project/callmeter3g/invite
Please see https://github.com/felixb/callmeter/issues for issues and enhancement requests.
This is a pretty big deal. Why? In Nielsen’s 90-year history, this is the FIRST time the public has insight into what's trending today. After all, Nielsen provides ratings and sales data directly to TV networks, online companies, movie houses, music labels, and the world’s largest manufacturers and retailers. So in short, you are gaining access to some pretty awesome stuff.
• Categories include: Music, Movies, TV ratings, Video Games, Books, Websites, Apps and Products
• Personalize your top 10 lists based on age, gender, and location
• See hot entertainment links for all your favorite movies, TV shows and more
• View trending stories from all around the web thanks to BuzzFeed, our featured partner
• Browse special featured content for holidays, sporting events, etc.
• Save your favorite items for quick access
Feedback? Shoot us a note to TOPTEN@nielsen.com
Nielsen TOPTEN Video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4j49wRYm5g
Nielsen TOPTEN in the news –
Note: TOPTEN is currently intended for U.S. users only