Exciting card battle game is performed in 'Card Battle Three Kingdoms'!
Have a taste of the Three Kingdoms in the world in a short time away, such is right for you.
Please try First Free Edition.
- choose The kingdom of one of Wei, Wu and Shu(Scenario 4 is selected from 12 states). The goal is to conquer all over the country.
- Every turn, a new commander joins in army. more than 200 commanders.
- There are 4 scenarios.
[Victory condition of card battle]
Card battle competes for the size of [Power].
0 is weakest and 9 is strongest.
When a battle starts, [Luck] and [soldiers] are assigned.
first offensive is player.
Therefore draw first card automatically.
when card drawn, [Power] are recalculated automatically, and [Soldiers] to 1 decreases.
card draw limit is number of soldiers.(or limit 5)
card with a number is normal card. card without numbers is special card.
card draw until [Power] will be a good number exactly while seeing the rest of [Soldiers].
Power is decided by [Charge] at the end. An enemy draws a card next. Then, it determines the winner.
required Android version: 1.6
The game consists of 27 cards with thousands of combinations and 2 game modes: Campaign and Normal Modes. In Campaign Mode you help Bolg to save his father and all others unexpected challenges, while in Normal Mode every game you will be randomly assigned 10 out of 20 action cards which consists thousands of different combinations. Battle of Gundabad is a welcome addition to any deck building gamer's collection!
At the start of the game, each player receives a shuffled deck of 52 cards. 12 of these cards are dealt in a pile face down with a 13th card face up on top of it. This pile is called the "reserve deck".
From the deck of each player, 4 cards are placed face up in a column above the reserve. These four cards are known as the "houses". Between the two columns of houses, room is left for 8 "foundation piles".
Each player will have 35 cards left over which are placed face down next to the reserve pile. This pile becomes their "hand". Next to their hand is room for their "waste" pile.
The object of the game is to get rid of all the cards in your reserve, hand, and waste piles by either playing them to the houses, the foundation piles, or loading them on your opponents reserve or waste piles.
Players take alternate turns. A turn consist of moving cards around according to strict "building rules". Each move consists of taking one "available card" and playing it by placing it onto a house, a foundation pile, or your opponents reserve or waste pile. A player ends his/her turn by moving the top card of their hand to their waste pile.
- An empty foundation pile can only be filled with an ace. The foundation is then build up using cards from the same suit
in ascending order: A,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,J,Q,K.
- On any of the eight houses the cards are build in descending order with alternating colors. So a black Ten can be placed
on a red Jack.
- The reserve and waste piles of your opponent can be loaded with cards of the same suit as the current top card. The rank
of the new card must be one higher or lower than the current rank. So on a Seven of Diamonds you can place a Six or an Eight of Diamonds.
- The top card on your reserve pile.
- The outermost card of one of the eight houses.
- The top card on your hand pile. You may only turn this card over when there are no more "compulsory moves" to be made.
- If your top reserve card can be played to a foundation pile you must do so.
- When an available card can be played to a foundation pile you must do so.
- If your reserve is not empty and there are empty houses, you must fill the empty houses before turning your hand card.
In order to speed up play you can play stacks of cards from one house to another if you have enough empty houses to make
the move card-by-card.
The winner of the game receives:
- 2 points for every card left in your opponents reserve pile
- 1 point for every card left in your opponents hand or waste pile
- 30 bonus points for winning the game
A stalemate is reached when both players have gone through their entire hand without playing any hand or reserve cards.
In this case, the player with the least penalty points (as explained above, without bonus points) receives the difference
The first player to reach 150 points wins the match.
At the start of the game all three players receive seven cards. One card is placed face up on the table, this will be the discard pile. The remaining cards become the stock pile.
You start your turn by taking the top card from either the stock pile or the discard pile.
The object of the game is to get rid of all your cards. There are three ways to get rid of cards: melding, laying off, and discarding.
- Melding: You meld by placing a valid combination of cards on the empty space on the table. There are two kinds of valid combinations:
Book: Three cards of the same rank (for instance three sevens).
Run: Three or more cards of the same suit in consecutive order, for instance 7, 8, and 9 of diamonds.By default, the ace can only be used as the lowest card (A,2,3), but you can select to let it also be used as the highest card (Q,K,A).
- Laying off: You can lay off cards by extending a book or run on the table.
- Discarding: You can discard any card you like except the card you just took from the discard pile. Discarding a card ends your turn.
The first player to get rid of all his/her cards wins the game.
The winner scores all points left in the opponents hands:
Face cards (K,Q,J) are worth 10 points each
- Aces are worth 1 point
- Number cards are worth face value
If you selected "Use high and low aces" (when both A,2,3 and Q,K,A are valid runs), the ace counts as 11 points.
The first player to reach 100 points wins the match.
In the middle of the table there are 3 empty centre stacks and the stock pile containing the remainder of the cards.
The object of the game is to be the first to empty your pay-off pile.
The centre stacks are build up from the ace upwards, independent of suit. So the first card can be the ace of diamonds
followed by the two of spades, the three of hearts, etc. Kings are wild. This means that you can play king
on any centre stack and it will turn into a card that fits on the card already on the stack. For instance
if you play the king of spades on a ten of clubs the king will turn into a queen.
When a centre stack is completed (by playing a queen or king on a jack) the stack is shuffled into the stock pile.
You can place any card on the side stacks, independent of which cards are already there. Only the top card of each side
stack is accessible though, see below.
At the start of your turn you receive cards from the stock pile to bring your hand back up to a total of 5 cards.
In your turn you can play a number of possible moves:
- Play the top card from your pay-off pile onto one of the center stacks.
- Play the top card from one of your side stacks onto one of the center stacks.
- Play a card from your hand onto one of the center stacks.
- Play a card from your hand onto one of your side stacks. This ends your turn.
The game ends when one player plays his/her last card from the pay-off pile onto one of the centre stacks.
This player wins the game and receives the number of cards on the other players pay-off pile as points.
The game also ends when the stock is depleted. When this happens the game ends in a tie and neither player scores any points.
The first player to reach 50 points wins the match!
- Collect and Evolve monsters from 8 different elements, each of them with unique abilities, names and voices!
- Travel around this magic world and battle against other champion Trainers to unlock magical Badges with special rewards!
- Play Online against other Trainers around the world, duel your Facebook friends and compare your scores and rankings!
- Monster Battles: The Card Game offers a never ending single player campaign which will put your Monster Training to test, combine your elements and battle through countless missions!
Three realms wage war for absolute dominion in this action-packed mix of RPG and bubble shooter. Explore a vast, colorful world overflowing with powerful gods an fearsome monsters!
An epic adventure awaits you!
- An exciting mix of RPG, bubble shooter and puzzle gameplay
- Enthralling fantasy music
- 12 unique heroes to choose from and 6 more to unlock!
- Over 200 items and 70 skills to discover and acquire
- Use powerful skills to turn the tide of battle in your favor
- Link gems during the Gem phase to improve your hero’s stats
- Perform combos by strategically linking sets of gems
✔Choose from 5 different heroes and level them up. Each with unique abilities and gameplay.
✔Fast & accesible battles. Pick and play, no need to study the game.
✔Deep content & strategy with the game mechanics of a traditional trading cards game (TCG) but with unique faster and more addictive gameplay.
✔Optimize your deck as you play and learn to survive the longest.
Download now for free and get on board for new exciting experience in trading card game (TCG).
Visit our official site at http://www.runningpillow.com
Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/RunningPillow
Like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Running-Pillow/152419281439318
- Since as long exiled as possible the extra operation, you can play without stress.
- Thin card, simple card pattern, I have devised such. So, you can comfortably operate even with a small screen.
- It is beautiful graphics. So, I enjoy enough even in a large screen tablet.
How To Play
- I use the 52 cards that do not contain the Joker .
- Path can be up to three times.
- Order will change randomly for each game.
- Strength of the enemy, I can choose from two types of normal and hard.
To understand at that time may or may not be able to clear by calling the "stalemate judgment function" during the game,
It is now possible to play until the end that you use "(next move until you clear) hint function" the game that you had reluctantly given up until now.
In addition, due to newly developed technology, to automatically generate endlessly problems profound becomes possible, making it to the contents from beginner to advanced can be satisfied with the degree of difficulty of the five stages.
Screens and representation in three dimensions, and easy to understand presentation, simple, It is an application that you can enjoy without the comfortable operability, getting tired.
- Game level ( Level 1 - 5 / random )
- The turning number of cards (one / three)
-And functions of the application program ended automatically relax function ... the non-operation state after 5 minutes
-You can call from any point stalemate decision function ... during play, the decision function of whether the game can be cleared from there
-Feature move indicates the next move up hints move function ... game clear
-Ability to redo function / one hand you want to revert to one before UNDO / REDO function ....
-(Cancellation possible in the middle) the ability to continuously run automatically auto play function ... hint move / UNDO / REDO
-From the clear just before the state of only to just move the AUTO COMPLETE function ... card, the ability to clear advance in automatic card moving
-The function can play from the beginning the same problem retry function .....
-Design ( Red Color / Blue Color / Green color )
-Score displayed ( Yes / No)
-Possession ( left / right )
-Card automatic movement ( tap / no )
-UNDO / REDO ( flick / no )
-Stalemate determined ( long tap / no )
It corresponds to the model of the Android OS 4.0 or higher, but it may not work comfortably by the specifications of the terminal.
Under 720pixel not compatible.
If you have problems with (*) application running, please contact us by e-mail describes the symptoms of the problem with the model you are using.
Planning, development and sales: KUUSOUKAGAKU CORP.
This app lets you keep track of your gender, level, item strength and key classes that effect overall game play! Show off easily to all your friends what level you are and easily check your strength at a glance, keeps game play fast and simple!
Includes a battle page that allows you to enter monster stats when fighting to keep track of if you're winning or losing!
Now also allows you to track up to 6 of your friends stats and easily make them an ally in battle with you!!
Also gives you a convenient dice roll for any time you might have forgot dice.
Feedback is greatly appreciated! Send us an email with your ideas or bugs! Feedback has been really positive,keep sending in those ideas, I want this to be the best Counter app it can be!
Just added landscape support, keep sending your feedback in!
Just added the ability to track up to 6 players!!
Uses Google Analytic's too see which features are used most anonymously, as well as track bugs and crashes faster.
Block your opponent to slow them down and win by playing all the cards from your own pile before your opponent does.
The new multi-player feature allows you to play with anyone on the net or invite your friends to play with you.
Climb the leader board and be the best in Spite and Malice.
- Multiplayer Mode - Random Match (Google+ account is required)
- Multiple Card Decks
- 3 Speed Options
- Configurable number of cards to play
- high resolutions for tablets and larger phones,
- clean cards,
- saving state,
- 1 suit (easy), 2 suit (hard, use undo!), 4 suit (very hard, a real challenge)
- You can move any group of not reversed cards,
- You can drop cards when card below has the same suit and is one point higher than the starting card,
- You can put only Kings on empty places
- Try to release reversed card ASAP,
- Don't move cards to the foundation too soon, they may be needed later
Check our other solitaires!
Era of Heroes (EOH) is a high quality puzzle action RPG with simple yet addictive puzzle based battle system based on the elements of collecting and faster in TCG games.
[EOH challenge mode
An EOH challenge mode is a mini type game to let users have a chance to experience one single stage and compete with other users before the actual release.
1. Meet various high quality heroes!
Vivid and various characters are waiting for you!
2. Simple and easy puzzle type!
A new type puzzle game, easy to control for anyone brings you twice more fun!
3. Unique character promoting system!
Create your own characters by strengthening, and reinforcing!
4. Maximize your strategy by character skills!
Beat the boss by strategic play using various character unique skills!
##### Release event! Answer a survey and get a gift certificate! #####
To celebrate the game launch on challenge app, we will give out ten thousand worth gift certificate for 50 people who answered the survey. Please experience the game before the actual game service. Play and give us feedback, we look forward to hear from you.
Game Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
개발자 연락처 :
Online real-time games around the world
Fit for any Android devices
Timer to ensure normal game
Unlimited Fantasyland and Comeback
Free chips for free games everyday
Original personal BestHand to show off
Original Hand Detail for reviewing
Optional deck and card back color
Leaderboard of BestHand and Fantasyland
Fast switching table
Invite friends to game
Records of hand details
Original Variety Zone
Be bystander to watch hands played by others
Personal Signature in game
Dozens of in-game features keep upgrading...
This game would give you an adventure full of excitement and challenges, no matter if you are a poker fan or not! Immerse yourself in a world where you can challenge players all over the world at any time. OFC Pineapple poker is easy to learn but hard to master. Regardless if you are newbie, or a long time poker pro, this app will keep you hooked and give you fun!
Take a try! We will keep your fantastic experience moving on and on. Now download it and fight for one more Fantasyland!
Twitter : https://twitter.com/oyechinesepoker
FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/oyechinesepoker/
Shaun Musgrave, Toucharcade.com says, "I enjoyed it just on its cheeky attitude alone, with the surprising depth of the gameplay at higher levels proving to be the icing on the cake. If you give it a try, it will probably win you over the same way."
Introducing TROUBLE WITH ROBOTS, a classic fusion between action and strategy! Build the perfect deck in this collectible card game!
Apply direct damage, buff your allies, weaken your foes, and come up with your own strategies as you earn stronger cards!
ADVENTURE through 26 storyline levels and 6 very difficult challenge levels
CUSTOMIZE your deck for each unique level
COLLECT over 40 cards consisting of creature summon, healing, strengthening, direct damage, and other spells
UNLOCK levels and modes to add a new experiences and tons of replay value
CONQUER challenges and reap the rewards
Collect the most powerful cards and create the ultimate deck to dominate on the battlefield. Become a part of our simultaneously epic and hilarious tale as two opposing forces clash in all out war!
We'd like to thank you for playing our game!
Keep up to date on all things Trouble With Robots and Art Castle:
Works surprisingly well on 320x240, but is much better on higher resolutions.
Test it with this FREE lite version!
This is a 'double' solitaire game like no other!
Important note: Klondike Battle is based on ‘Russian Bank’ and has different rules to begin with.
First of all you play head-to-head against an opponent (human or computer) to determine who the best is! You are constantly trying to play your cards strategically onto the playing field, which you share with your opponent. The smarter player can increase its winning chances, by carefully checking all possibilities and making the better moves. In the classic solitaire game, you challenge yourself, but in Klondike Battle you challenge your opponent.
Secondly the game Klondike Battle has a great game pace whilst you also play against the clock. Who makes better choices in the time given? Is it you? The time is literally ticking against you, while you try to solve the best possible move! No more waiting for slower players, it keeps the pace going!
And last but not least, you can pound your opponent mental state with cards you cannot play to the playing board and give yourself the advantage in the game! Your opponent will not appreciate this, resulting in hilarious sounds of annoyance.
This game is timeless and I think once you’ve mastered the game you will love it! Take your time, this game will stick with you through the years, I know it does!
"..once learned, it's really addictive..."
"A card game for the real persistent people that want to be challenged!"
"...difficult but challenging at the same time..."
Play against 1 AI level to battle against and get the hang of it!
Play against one human on same device
Player Account Management
Features Full Version
Four levels of difficulty
New challenging opponents
Full Online Statistics
Online rank tables
also check out website for more info: http://www.nifty-inspirations.com/