Are you a glutton for punishment? Finally, there is an Android navigation app that will curse you out while you drive, make fun of you for missing turns, and just generally act like a complete jerk. Back Seat Navigator harnesses advanced Mapbox technology to help you get where you need to go...even if it is making fun of you the whole way. Is this the most obnoxious navigation app ever? You be the judge...
- Accurate turn-by-turn directions from Mapbox.
- Selectable navigation modes (Driving (Avoid Traffic), Driving, Walking, Cycling).
- Selectable profanity settings (On, Some, None).*
- Switchable insult settings (On, Off).**
- Night and Day modes.
- Buttloads of obnoxious directions, insults, and rerouting instructions.
- Ability to select routes that avoid tolls.
- Ability to automatically changes units based on the device's locale.
*The BSNavigator profanity setting defaults to "On." You can turn the level down at any time in the App Settings.
**The BSNavigator insult setting defaults to "Off." You can turn it on at any time in the App Settings.