It works! This app is more effective for mastering the times tables than quizzes, games, flash cards, songs, or drills. We make learning the multiplication tables stress free! No more homework battles because your child learns and memorizes while they drift off to sleep. Practice, encouragement, and motivation are built in for effective learning, long-term retention, and recall of the multiplication facts.
With this app, you can:
• Empower your child with the skills to learn, remember, and recite the times tables by heart. Imagine your child not having to guess the answer or resort to calculating their multiplication facts on their fingers.
• Enjoy stress free learning. Imagine, no more complaints and tears, no more struggles with practicing math worksheets, multiplication charts, or endless time table drills. No more multiplication games, listening to silly songs, or reciting skip counting repetitions.
• Gain more free time that might otherwise be spent teaching the times tables with other multiplication learning techniques. You can enjoy more time together - play a game, read a book, focus on a shared hobby, or just have some fun together.
Find out how Nightlight Learning can help you teach the times tables and free up more family fun time. Watch your child practice, remember, and master the multiplication tables.
Bring joy back to teaching and learning fundamental mathematics:
• Multiply 2 to 10 teaches the two to ten times tables.
• Multiply Lite teaches the 3 times tables, for free.
Effective and easy memorization of the times tables.
Nightlight Learning apps are a great complement to your school’s math curriculum, because they:
• Build confidence and motivation
• Foster a positive attitude towards learning
• Reduce homework stress for parents and students
• Motivate students to learn and practice their multiplication facts
The audio tracks built into each app make it easy and effective to learn and memorize the times tables. Each audio track employs audio, visual, and tactile cues, through your child’s own imagination, to help your child learn and recall their multiplication facts.
Here’s how you can help teach your child to master the times tables:
1. Follow your child’s bedtime routine and tuck them into bed.
2. Place headphones on your child.
3, Adjust the volume on your device.
4. Start the app, select a Times Table, and press Play.
You’re done, the learning, memorization, and recall begins!
During our recommended two week learning period, your child participates in at least 70 repetitions of a times table. Some children will learn in less or more time.
"I couldn't have imagined teaching my child the multiplication tables would be this easy," says Tonya.
“My daughter went through your seven timestable when she was in grade three. She loved listening to it. She nailed her multiplication tables in about two weeks, and even better, she showed a new enthusiasm for learning math” says Julie.
“I spent too many miserable hours with flash cards trying to teach my first son to learn his times tables. I used the Nightlight Learning multiplication process for my second – way easier, and it worked! ” says Dave.
“My son was struggling with his timestables and fought me on every trick in the book, games, flash cards, repetition writing etc. I was feeling guilty trying to add more school work onto an already long and frustrating day for him. We tried Nightlight Learning; he looked forward to listening to the app every night. What a great relief from the times table ‘battles’ we were having” says Kevin.
Like you, our team at Nightlight Learning are parents too. Privacy and integrity are very important to us and that’s why Nightlight Learning Apps do not include third-party ads.