Niio. Art for the digital age.
Discover, collect and display premium new media art across your spaces.
Niio is the premium distribution platform for curated video & new media art. Niio is trusted by a global network of leading artists, galleries, curators, collectors and institutions, who are using Niio to manage, share and self-publish their finest moving image art collections.
The Niio app is designed for seasoned art collectors and art enthusiasts alike. Niio offers invitation-only access to premium art collections in two main ways:
Niio Catalogs feature limited-edition artworks for acquisition or loans.
Niio ‘Video Artcasts’ offer premium, curated art collections for subscriptions.
The loaned or purchased artworks are then viewable in high quality on any screen or projector, including 4K / UHD displays that are architecturally integrated into high-end private and public spaces.
Art collections can be scheduled for playback and controlled from anywhere from the App's remote control feature, using the Niio Art Player.
Art Experiences: Art collectors, art enthusiasts, semi-public and public spaces:
- Discover: new media and video art, from the world’s leading artists, galleries and archives
- Collect: purchase or loan limited-edition artworks
- Subscribe: to changing, curated video art collections
- Display: professionally exhibit the works, exactly as intended by the artist, across your spaces
Please note that Niio is currently an invite-only service. Visit www.niio.art to request an invitation.
Art Management Tools: for professional Artists, Galleries, Collectors, Archives:
- Media-rich collection management, with robust video art storage and preservation
- Transfer and distribution engines - share and self-publish artworks and collections
- Professional grade 4K media art player for video and media art
The Niio Manage Suite is free for artists forever. Artists: visit www.niio.com to request an invitation.