It can open, create, edit and save XML files, as well as HTML. It alse validates every input and adds syntax coloration.
Use a long press on any node to bring the context menu. Also default quick action are enabled : simple tap to edit, double tap to add a children.
Axel can read valid XML documents, HTML documents (valid or not), and some compressed formats (APK compressed XML, PList).
Please feel free to contact me to report bugs, request new features or comment this application.
The application source code can be found and forked on GitHub (https://github.com/xgouchet/Axel)
Requires Adobe Air (it's FREE) and Android 2.2 or later.
Alpha has been released as a sub version of the three main engines soon to be available. Much of the GUI is very basic and there are a number of restrictions that aren't in the full versions.
Please see the website below for full usage guide and Alpha's restrictions.
The potential for development of this software is huge, so get downloading, get testing and take the time to learn how the XML Engine family will be able to help you out whilst on the move.
Requires Android 2.2 or later.
No other application needed to run.
Design your Android XML File, which defines the Interface of your App, in the Editor, Hierachy-List or in the UI-Designer. The UI-Designer allows you to drag and drop the Views to change their position within your Android XML File. This tool enables you to edit and create your Android Layout XML Files on the way.
See how your Layouts look on runtime in the build-in UI-Designer.
Keywords: UI Designer, Android XML IDE, GUI Designer, Android GUI Designer, App Designer
* XHTML / HTML
files and streams.
To display data:
* Open file in file explorer - select XmlViewer OR
* Copy URL in Browser. Go to XmlViewer: MENU - Paste URL OR
* Use "SHARE" in any application - Select XmlViewer.
We appreciate your comments and improvement suggestions: email@example.com
Keywords: XML Viewer , XML Reader, XHTML , RSS
This app was originally developed as a debug tool for my projects on Arduino and LabVIEW web services.
- View the XML files in a clearer, more human-readable list
- Automatically refresh the XML files at a user-settable rate
- Two separate sections for independent views of two different resources
- The two section can also be used for easy comparison of the same resource
- Completely Ad-free
To get started,
1. Enable either (or both) section in Settings with the URL.
2. Either enable auto refresh or get the file manually using the refresh button.
More change log please go to www.jecelyin.com
1. Multi Tab, you can open different files in different tabs to facilitate you in a different text of this switch to edit
2. syntax highlighting:
3. show line numbers
4. show blank characters (tabs, line breaks)
5. automatically detects the open file encoding, and you can also convert the current file encoding support:
ISO-2022-CN, BIG5, EUC-TW, GBK, GB2312, ISO-8859-5, KOI8-R, WINDOWS-1251, MACCYRILLIC, IBM866, IBM855
, ISO-8859-7, WINDOWS-1253, ISO-8859-8, WINDOWS-1255, ISO-2022-JP, SHIFT_JIS, EUC-JP, ISO-2022-KR
, EUC-KR, UTF-8, UTF-16BE / UTF-16LE, UTF-32BE / UTF-32LE / X-ISO-10646-UCS-4-34121 / X-ISO-10646-UCS-4-21431
6. easy toolbar, you can quickly make a new file, open, save, save as, undo/redo, and some commonly used symbols, back to last edit location, etc.
7. list of recently opened files history
8. regular search, replace or replace all
9. change the font and font size
10. "Word wrap" switch
11. lock the screen orientation in: auto, horizontal or vertical
12. remember the last open file
13. hide the soft keyboard, long press the edit area can be turn on
14. long press the "edit area" you can convert selected text to uppercase or lowercase
15. auto indent
16. keep the screen in the awake state
17. you can run at ROOT permissions
18. easy's file manager, you can delete or rename the file, or open with other application to view, copy/move etc. to manage files
19. use the volume keys to quickly switch the display/hide the toolbar, full-screen mode
20. preview the HTML file
21. power Color Picker
22. use Grep recursive search keyword in the path
23. you can use the "Preferences" menu "Donate" page to the donate it
The Input Should be a .txt file and you will get .xml file as an output
Only Single element(Words) will converted
This Free version allows only 100 words to convert
Root Node and Child Node will be user choice
File Name and destination place is also Users choice
It takes less than a minute to convert your file.
MaxOffice is an universal document viewer for Android that allows you to open and view the following type of documents: ODT, DOC, DOCX, DOCM, RTF, TXT, C, JAVA, XML, LOG, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, CSV, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM, EML, PDF files and attachments ANYWHERE, ANYTIME!
MaxOffice converts all these type of files to PDF format, to be viewed by a version of the APV PDF viewer.
MaxOffice requires the Internet for the file format conversion, but after they have been converted, the files are saved in a file cache for later viewing when offline.
Requires Android 2.2 or later.
No other application needed to run.
AIDE features interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions to learn Android app development and Java programming skills. Follow the lessons, become an expert and apply what you've learned in your own app projects.
AIDE will turn your Android tablet with keyboard into a real development box. We use the Transformer Prime to code with AIDE. AIDE will turn your Android Phone into a small development computer to browse and touch your code on the go.
AIDE supports building apps with Java/Xml and the Android SDK, apps with C/C++ and the Android NDK as well as pure Java console applications. AIDE is fully compatible with Eclipse projects. You can just copy the sourcecode to your device and open the Eclipse project in AIDE to start coding. Alternatively you can keep your sourcecode on your Dropbox - AIDE integrates with Dropbox and allows to easily download from your Dropbox and sync back your changes. AIDE can also open Android Studio projects, which follow the default folder structure. AIDE also supports Git for professional development
A brief summary of features...
Learn-to-code (in-app purchase):
- Interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions
- Java programming course
- Android development course
- Create a sample App with a single click
- Build Java/Xml apps
- Build C/C++ NDK apps
- Build pure Java console applications
- Run your App with a single click
- No root access required
- Incremental compilation for fast build times
- Uses Eclipse .classpath project format for compatibility
- Open default Android Studio projects
- Integrated LogCat viewer
Real-time error checking:
- Real time error analyis throughout the whole project as you type
- Automatic Quick-Fixes for many errors
- Preview XML layouts
- Jump from view in the designer to the XML element
- Inline variable
- Introduce variable
- Extract method
- Code formatter
- Organize imports
- Out-comment code
- Create setters/getters/constructors from fields
- Goto defintion
- Find usages
- Goto symbol
- Goto class
- Very fast editor even with large files
- Code completion for Java and Android XML
- Android online help directly from the code
- Syntax highlighting for Java and XML
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Pinch zoom
- Smart expand selection
- Keyboard support with configurable keybindings
- UI optimized for small screens to show as much code/content as possible
- Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename, delete, create file or folder
- Dropbox integration
- Git integration with Commit/Dicard/Push/Pull/Branch/Merge and SSH support.
Java, programming, programmer, learn to code, development, developer, edit, editor, compiler, compiling, software, code completion, Android Studio, Eclipse, tool, C, C++, native, XML, code, coding, hack, hacking
The app supports these inverters:
- Piko (from Kostal)
- Powerstocc (from Centrosolar)
- Convert (from Solar Fabrik)
Allows to check the current live status and history of solar power inverters. The inverter is a device that converts the DC solar power generated by photovoltaic solar panels into AC power for the power grid.
Settings and data are persisted between shutdown and restart of the application. The persisted data can be viewed without the need for a network connection. There is also no need for registration on or communication with an external website.
Configuration is easy as it supports auto-detection of the inverter on your network.
It's even possible to connect when you're not at home!
Please visit our website http://www.dazzlesoft.be for more detailed information.
Currently Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, French, German, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish, Slovak, Turkisch and Spanish languages are supported.
If you like to have an extra language added or if a translation should need some correction, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW: Free Windows/OSX version can be downloaded from:
If you don't own the Android or iOS version of this app, you can contact us at email@example.com