ManifestViewer is application for developer.
It is supporting to API Level 16.
* FUNCTION *
- You can watch and save the AndroidManifest.xml of installed.
- you can search application from intent-filter or uses-permission.
* ATTENSION *
- Operable for Android 1.6 version or above.
- Optimized design for SmartPhone(not Tablet).
* PERMISSION *
Since AndroidManifest.xml is saved on SD card, it is used.
android manifest xml intent filter permission search setting develop application
It can open, create, edit and save XML files, as well as HTML. It alse validates every input and adds syntax coloration.
Use a long press on any node to bring the context menu. Also default quick action are enabled : simple tap to edit, double tap to add a children.
Axel can read valid XML documents, HTML documents (valid or not), and some compressed formats (APK compressed XML, PList).
Please feel free to contact me to report bugs, request new features or comment this application.
The application source code can be found and forked on GitHub (https://github.com/xgouchet/Axel)
Requires Adobe Air (it's FREE) and Android 2.2 or later.
* XHTML / HTML
files and streams.
To display data:
* Open file in file explorer - select XmlViewer OR
* Copy URL in Browser. Go to XmlViewer: MENU - Paste URL OR
* Use "SHARE" in any application - Select XmlViewer.
We appreciate your comments and improvement suggestions: email@example.com
Keywords: XML Viewer , XML Reader, XHTML , RSS
Requires Android 2.2 or later.
No other application needed to run.
Design your Android XML File, which defines the Interface of your App, in the Editor, Hierachy-List or in the UI-Designer. The UI-Designer allows you to drag and drop the Views to change their position within your Android XML File. This tool enables you to edit and create your Android Layout XML Files on the way.
See how your Layouts look on runtime in the build-in UI-Designer.
Keywords: UI Designer, Android XML IDE, GUI Designer, Android GUI Designer, App Designer
The backup is created locally on the phone by default unless you configure it to upload to Email, Google Drive or Dropbox. You are responsible for backup files and the files are not sent to the developer in any case.
On Android 4.4+ devices, if you have performed the Restore and the messages don't appear in Hangouts then:
- Open Hangouts and Disable SMS from Settings.
- Exit the Hangouts app
- Open Hangouts and Enable SMS from Settings.
- Backup SMS Messages in XML format.
- Backup created locally on the device with options to automatically upload to Email, Google Drive or DropBox using the Add-On app.
- Choose a scheduled time to automatically backup.
- Backup format is independent of the Android version so the messages can be easily moved from one phone to another, irrespective of the Android version.
- Option to select which conversations to backup.
- View/Restore all Messages or only selected conversations.
- Delete all SMS Messages on the Phone.
- Email a backup file.
- The XML can then be converted to other formats, and can also be viewed on a computer.
- Tested on Android v1.5 to v5.0
This app is ad-supported and requires the Internet permissions to display the Ads.
If you do not want ads the they can be disabled from preferences or you can buy the paid version from the Market.
On newer phones with inbuilt storage the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure you save/email a copy of the backup outside the phone before doing it.
Lots more info at http://android.riteshsahu.com/apps/sms-backup-restore
FAQs can be found at http://bit.ly/d9t7Jk
Please start the app at least once after updates so that the scheduled backups start working.
This App needs access to the following:
* Your messages: Backup and Restore messages. Receive SMS permission needed to properly handle messages received while the app is the default messaging app on Android 4.4+ devices.
* Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Phone calls - Without this the Restore fails on some phones.
* Network communication: For displaying Advertisements.
* Your social information: To display and store the contact names in the Backup file.
* Run at start-up: Start scheduled Backups.
* View Network Connections: So that the app does not try to load Ads when there is no connection.
* Control Vibration: To vibrate the phone when an operation is completed.
* Prevent Phone from Sleeping: To prevent the phone from going to sleep/suspended state while a Backup or Restore operation is in progress.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
Icons designed by Vlad Kitanoski of www.vk-solutions.com
The first available Kostal app, under active development with fast, responsive support.
The app supports these inverters:
- Piko (from Kostal)
- Powerstocc (from Centrosolar)
- Convert (from Solar Fabrik)
Allows to check the current live status and history of solar power inverters. The inverter is a device that converts the DC solar power generated by photovoltaic solar panels into AC power for the power grid.
Settings and data are persisted between shutdown and restart of the application. The persisted data can be viewed without the need for a network connection. There is also no need for registration on or communication with an external website.
Configuration is easy as it supports auto-detection of the inverter on your network.
It's even possible to connect when you're not at home!
Please visit our website http://www.dazzlesoft.be for more detailed information.
Currently Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, French, German, Greek, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Slovak, Turkisch and Spanish languages are supported.
If you like to have an extra language added or if a translation should need some correction, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW: Free Windows/OSX version can be downloaded from:
If you don't own the Android or iOS version of this app, you can contact us at email@example.com
It is absolutely free, and ad-free. It allows you to browse and view all available SharedPreferences XML files on the system.
Using a rooted phone with the super user app, you only have to confirm root access a single time, then you can browse the Shared Preferences as much as you want. The main screen lists all installed packages that have a shared preferences directory. After choosing a package to view, you are presented with a list of all of that packages SharedPreferences XML files. Next you may select one of these XML files to view its contents. Hit the back button at any time to return to the previous screen.
Future versions may include an XML editor and the ability to modify the files.
**Please note you must have a proper "BlueScripts.xml" in the root SD directory for this application to function**
This program allows the user to automate sending messages to Bluetooth radios for embedded system projects without the need to input the messages on a terminal application or write a separate Android program.
The program looks for "BlueScripts.xml" in the root directory. This file is parsed for "scripts". Each script contains "actions" which are targeted at a single Bluetooth MAC address. Each "action" is message/address pair.
Each script creates a clickable item in the scrolling menu that will execute the script's actions on click. Replies are outputted in a log area.
For documentation of the XML file structure and the BlueScripts program in general please visit: http://teholabs.com/docs/bluescripts:overview
Additionally I added some init.d scripts, it's advised only to install these if you know what you're doing!
Root is required!
WARNING TO ALL NOOBS:
Stop flashing apns-conf.xml if you don't know what It is... If your data connection works why would you flash it?
It's only for phones that have no APN configuration so far.
To restore just download a custom rom from XDA-Developers and pick the /system/etc/apns-conf.xml file from there..
You can transfer files from Gallery, PC/Mac, Camera and Internet browser.
Below is the list of all the features:
• Protect private photos
• Hide sensitive videos and pictures
• Password-protect secret audio
• Lock down important documents
• Write secure notes
• Record voice recordings and memos secretly
• Import Saved Contacts
• Create Contact Groups
• Secret Contacts Group multiple SMS
Save Protected Wallet Cards
• Credit Cards
• Bank Accounts
• ID / Social Security
• Business Cards
• Business Info
• Health and Hygiene
• General Purpose Cards
Secure Browser (leaves no traces and privacy enabled)
• Download files from Browser
Import files from
• SD Cards
• PC / MAC
• Secure Browser
View, Run and Play
• Media Player for Videos
• Audio Player for Music and Audios
• Picture Viewer for Photos
• Document Editor for Documents
Settings and Options
• Hacker Deterrents
• Decoy Password (Fake Password)
• Brute force attack prevention
• Takes snaps of unauthorized login attempts
• Logs unauthorized login attempts
• Deterrents on multiple invalid login attempts
• Backup Password in case of forgotten password
Documents: csv, dbk, doc, docx, dot, dotx, gdoc, html, pdax, pdf, rtf, rpt, stw, sxw txt, uof, uoml, wps, wpt, wrd, xhtml, xml, xps, epub, ppt, pptx, xls.
Pictures: png, jpeg, bmp, gif, webp.
Videos: 3gp, mp4, mkv, ts, acc, mpeg-ts, webm.
Audios: 3gp, MPEG-4, mp4, m4a, aac, MPEG-TS, flac, mp3, mid, xmf, mxmf, ota, imy, mkv, ogg, rtttl, rtx.
Archives: rar, tar, gzip, 7z, gz, log, torrent
This is FREE android app that provides security to your data, mainly when you share your mobile with somebody else and you want to hide some personal information.
Folder Lock for Android Phone is the extension of the popular Folder Lock for Windows Desktop. You can visit http://www.newsoftwares.net for more information.