It can open, create, edit and save XML files, as well as HTML. It alse validates every input and adds syntax coloration.
Use a long press on any node to bring the context menu. Also default quick action are enabled : simple tap to edit, double tap to add a children.
Axel can read valid XML documents, HTML documents (valid or not), and some compressed formats (APK compressed XML, PList).
Please feel free to contact me to report bugs, request new features or comment this application.
The application source code can be found and forked on GitHub (https://github.com/xgouchet/Axel)
* XHTML / HTML
files and streams.
To display data:
* Open file in file explorer - select XmlViewer OR
* Copy URL in Browser. Go to XmlViewer: MENU - Paste URL OR
* Use "SHARE" in any application - Select XmlViewer.
We appreciate your comments and improvement suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: XML Viewer , XML Reader, XHTML , RSS
Design your Android XML File, which defines the Interface of your App, in the Editor, Hierachy-List or in the UI-Designer. The UI-Designer allows you to drag and drop the Views to change their position within your Android XML File. This tool enables you to edit and create your Android Layout XML Files on the way.
See how your Layouts look on runtime in the build-in UI-Designer.
Keywords: UI Designer, Android XML IDE, GUI Designer, Android GUI Designer, App Designer
This app was originally developed as a debug tool for my projects on Arduino and LabVIEW web services.
- View the XML files in a clearer, more human-readable list
- Automatically refresh the XML files at a user-settable rate
- Two separate sections for independent views of two different resources
- The two section can also be used for easy comparison of the same resource
- Completely Ad-free
To get started,
1. Enable either (or both) section in Settings with the URL.
2. Either enable auto refresh or get the file manually using the refresh button.
Requires Adobe Air (it's FREE) and Android 2.2 or later.
Alpha has been released as a sub version of the three main engines soon to be available. Much of the GUI is very basic and there are a number of restrictions that aren't in the full versions.
Please see the website below for full usage guide and Alpha's restrictions.
The potential for development of this software is huge, so get downloading, get testing and take the time to learn how the XML Engine family will be able to help you out whilst on the move.
Requires Android 2.2 or later.
No other application needed to run.
The Input Should be a .txt file and you will get .xml file as an output
Only Single element(Words) will converted
This Free version allows only 100 words to convert
Root Node and Child Node will be user choice
File Name and destination place is also Users choice
It takes less than a minute to convert your file.
Android Viewer is a tool for browsing internal resources, system settings, permissions and system environment.
This app will display the latest information that matched your device because almost information is obtained by using the reflection.
Each item can be copied by using the context menu.
The following information can be displayed:
* Array Resource - android.R.array
* Color Resource - android.R.color
* Dimension Resource - android.R.dimen
* Drawable Resource - android.R.drawable
* Integer Resource - android.R.integer
* String Resource - android.R.string
* Animation Resource - android.R.anim ★
* Layout Resource - android.R.layout ★
* ID Resource - android.R.id
* Attribute Resource - android.R.attr
* Style Resource - android.R.style
* Intent Action - android.content.Intent
* Intent Category - android.content.Intent
* Intent Extra - android.content.Intent
* Manifest Permission - android.Manifest.permission
* Manifest Permission Group - android.Manifest.permission_group
* General Settings - android.provider.Settings ☆
* System Settings - android.provider.Settings.System
* Secure Settings - android.provider.Settings.Secure
* Build Information - android.os.Build
* Build Version - android.os.Build.VERSION
* Build Version Code - android.os.Build.VERSION_CODES
* Configuration Type - android.content.res.Configuration
* Sensor Type - android.hardware.Sensor
* System Properties - java.util.Properties
* System Environment - java.lang.System
* Dalvik Opcodes - dalvik.bytecode.Opcodes
★: A content can be shown as a simplified XML.
☆: A settings screen can be opened.
The app supports these inverters:
- Piko (from Kostal)
- Powerstocc (from Centrosolar)
- Convert (from Solar Fabrik)
Allows to check the current live status and history of solar power inverters. The inverter is a device that converts the DC solar power generated by photovoltaic solar panels into AC power for the power grid.
Settings and data are persisted between shutdown and restart of the application. The persisted data can be viewed without the need for a network connection. There is also no need for registration on or communication with an external website.
Configuration is easy as it supports auto-detection of the inverter on your network.
It's even possible to connect when you're not at home!
Please visit our website http://www.dazzlesoft.be for more detailed information.
Currently Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, French, German, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Swedish, Slovak, Turkisch and Spanish languages are supported.
If you like to have an extra language added or if a translation should need some correction, please contact us at email@example.com
NEW: Free Windows/OSX version can be downloaded from:
If you don't own the Android or iOS version of this app, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
More change log please go to www.jecelyin.com
1. Multi Tab, you can open different files in different tabs to facilitate you in a different text of this switch to edit
2. syntax highlighting:
3. show line numbers
4. show blank characters (tabs, line breaks)
5. automatically detects the open file encoding, and you can also convert the current file encoding support:
ISO-2022-CN, BIG5, EUC-TW, GBK, GB2312, ISO-8859-5, KOI8-R, WINDOWS-1251, MACCYRILLIC, IBM866, IBM855
, ISO-8859-7, WINDOWS-1253, ISO-8859-8, WINDOWS-1255, ISO-2022-JP, SHIFT_JIS, EUC-JP, ISO-2022-KR
, EUC-KR, UTF-8, UTF-16BE / UTF-16LE, UTF-32BE / UTF-32LE / X-ISO-10646-UCS-4-34121 / X-ISO-10646-UCS-4-21431
6. easy toolbar, you can quickly make a new file, open, save, save as, undo/redo, and some commonly used symbols, back to last edit location, etc.
7. list of recently opened files history
8. regular search, replace or replace all
9. change the font and font size
10. "Word wrap" switch
11. lock the screen orientation in: auto, horizontal or vertical
12. remember the last open file
13. hide the soft keyboard, long press the edit area can be turn on
14. long press the "edit area" you can convert selected text to uppercase or lowercase
15. auto indent
16. keep the screen in the awake state
17. you can run at ROOT permissions
18. easy's file manager, you can delete or rename the file, or open with other application to view, copy/move etc. to manage files
19. use the volume keys to quickly switch the display/hide the toolbar, full-screen mode
20. preview the HTML file
21. power Color Picker
22. use Grep recursive search keyword in the path
23. you can use the "Preferences" menu "Donate" page to the donate it
You can use this application to work on his project on the road, getting files from svn, to quickly change them and upload to the repository. You can use this tool to quickly implement an idea that came to your mind when you do not have a computer. It is possible to create a working project template with a pair of buttons, compile and install it directly on the device. We plan to make this application a complete integrated development environment that can replace traditional IDE at the same time as the tablet and smartphone will replace him to a regular computer.
If you want to see in the next release any feature or modification, just vote for it directly in the application. The most popular option, we will implement as soon as possible. We value your opinion, with your help we will do really convenient development environment for Android.
1. Access to the internet - need for download libraries for different versions of the Android platform
2. Read "sensitive data log" - you need to display the device logs to debug your application on the device. No data from your application does not keep logs and do not transmit without your knowledge.
3. Recording to SD-card - requires to provide you with the ability to edit the source code of your application.
4. Rrevent device from sleeping - is required to solve problems with downloading the Android platform libraries when the device is in sleep mode.