Nikon India App is Nikon's effort to create a platform for its users which will give them an all-inclusive experience. With the amalgamation of the three Nikon platforms in one app, our aim is to simplify the overall process for a user to enjoy our services. With our community getting stronger each day, we want this association be closely linked to people's lives.
Nikon India App key features - Benefits for You
1) Nikon School Programs
There are different programs that you can enrol in using Nikon School website. All those programs can be found on this application.
a) Photography Workshops
- A complete list of workshops
- Option to select and participate in the workshops
- Integration of workshop schedule with mobile calendar
b) Loyalty module
- Earn points by registering, sharing information about your cameras and Lenses, image submission, workshop enrolment, submitting a blog and participating in various other activities.
- Share your images for User Gallery
- View, comment, like and share different images uploaded on the website by other users.
d) Community module:
- Optimise and render the blog updates
- Read FAQs
- Manage your profile and workshop history
- Refer your friends to join the Nikon community
f) Feedback module:
- Give feedback on our workshops and app experience
2) I AM NIKON Microsite
- Participate in different photography contests
3) Nikon India website
a) Product catalogue
- View the entire product catalogue for our cameras, Lenses and other products with sub categories and filters available for ease of use
- Share and like different products
b) Store Locator
- Find the nearest stores
c) Service and Support
- Find the nearest service centres and collection centres.
Before using the app, download and read the End User License Agreement, available at the following URL:
•Smart Device System Requirements Android 4.4 and up,
Android 5.0 or later, 6.0 or later, or 7.0
A smart device with support for GPS.
There is no guarantee that this app will run on all Android devices.
Android, Google Play, and their logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Google Inc.
All other trade names mentioned in this document are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective