-View the scene through the camera lens live in the app window.
-Establish a wireless connection and take pictures with the camera or remotely from the Android device (see note).
-Download new pictures automatically.
-View existing pictures remotely and download selected photos.
-Pass photos to other apps via the OS "Share" intent and share them hassle-free.
-Add location data from the smart device to pictures during upload.
-Control optical zoom on COOLPIX cameras (see note).
-Control the overall brightness of pictures during shooting (see note).
-Use the camera to select pictures for download before connecting (see note).
-If both the camera and smart device support NFC, touching the device to the camera automatically launches the app for a hassle-free connection (see note).
-Take pictures with the self-timer.
-Synchronize the camera clock with the smart device.
-Note: The features available vary with the camera. See the camera manual or the link below for details.
-The app may not recognize photos taken with non-supported cameras.
-The app can not be used for remote movie recording. It can be used to download movies from compatible cameras (COOLPIX S6900 and S3700 excluded) but not to play them back.
-The photo and movie portions of Motion Snapshots are treated as separate files.
-Only one camera can be connected at a time.
-Enable NFC on the smart device before using it to launch the app and connect to the camera.
-Performance varies with network and local conditions.
-The app may not function as expected when installed on devices that have not been tested and approved for use.
-A display with a resolution of at least 800 by 480 pixels (WVGA) is required.
For more information, see the app manual, which can be downloaded from the following URL:
Before using the app, download and read the End User License Agreement, available at the following URL:
•Supported Digital Cameras (as of April 2015)
Requires a camera with built-in wireless LAN or support for the WU-1a/b wireless mobile adapter.
The S800c and S810c are not supported.
D610, D600, D750, D7200, D7100, D3300, D3200, D5500, D5300, D5200, Df
Nikon 1 V3, V2, J5, J4, J3, S2, S1, AW1
COOLPIX S7000, S6900, S6800, S6600, S6500, S9900(s), S9700(s), S9600, S9500, S5300, S5200, S3700, L810, P520, P330, P7800, P900(s), P610(s), P600, P530, P340, COOLPIX A, AW130(s), AW120(s), AW110, AW110s,
•Smart Device System Requirements
Android 4.0 to 5.1
A smart device with support for GPS.
•Supported Devices (as of March 2015)
The following smartphones are supported (Android version):
Galaxy S5 (4.4.2), S4 (4.4.2), S3α (4.3), S2 (4.0.3)
Galaxy note 3 (4.4.2)
Nexus 9 (5.0.1)
Nexus 7 2013 LTE (4.4.4), 2013 Wi-Fi (5.1), 2012 Wi-Fi (4.4.4)
Nexus 6 (5.0.1)
Nexus 5 (5.0.1)
Nexus 4 (4.4.4)
Sony Mobile Communications Xperia Z3 (4.4.4)
LG Electronics G2 (4.2.2)
HTC J One (4.4.2)
HUAWEI Ascend P7 (4.4.2)
Android, Google Play, and related logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Google Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All other trade names mentioned in this document are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.
The Nikon Manual Viewer 2 app is used to download and view manuals for Nikon SLR cameras. Downloading the manual for your camera lets you access the instructions at any time, on line or off.
Manuals can only be downloaded online. A Wi-Fi connection is recommended for downloads over 10 MB. Depending on network conditions, download may take over 10 minutes.
■Using the Viewer
Tapping a manual in the library launches the viewer. Links are indicated by colored text: tapping a colored word or number takes you to the linked page.
*Android 2.3.3 or later recommended.
Le fotografie condivise dagli autori, attraverso le azioni dei visitatori del sito ricevono un punteggio che tiene in considerazione diversi parametri di gradimento.
Attraverso questa APP abbiamo il piacere di condividere le migliori opere di ogni autore il tutto corredato da dati di scatto, dati sul dispositivo utilizzato e dall'opportunità di commentare e colloquiare con il fotografo.
- A flat design and simple operations that improve photos
The design and the user interface have been revamped so that users can better enjoy viewing photos than ever before. A flat design and intuitive operations have been introduced to improve photos.
- Three views make it easier to browse and search your photos
The software provides three different types of thumbnail views to help you find your favorites while comfortably viewing photos.
- Grid View: Allows you to view all stored photos at a glance. Recommended when browsing many photos at one time.
- Flow View: Just flick up or down to view photos as if they were flowing. Good for viewing photos sequentially.
- Map View: The locations where the photos were taken are indicated on a map together with the photos. It is helpful for browsing your photos by places where the photos were taken.
- Photos and albums, and the people they've been shared with are now clear at a glance.
The app now displays whom each photo or album has been shared with. It is also easy to cancel sharing.
- Photos in a smart device are accessible without signup
You can now instantly view photos stored on a smart device without signing up or logging in to "NIKON IMAGE SPACE."
- On a tablet, two photos are displayed side by side for comparison
The app now takes advantage of the tablet screen size and displays two photos side-by-side for comparison. It helps you choose the best photo from among continuous shooting results.
- Both photos uploaded to "NIKON IMAGE SPACE" and those stored on the device may be viewed.
- Switch between the three views to enjoy viewing photos in a form suited to your preferences.
- Photos can be viewed by sorting them, for example, by shooting date or camera model.
- Photos can be rearranged into an easy-to-understand organization with the use of albums and boxes.
- Photos can be rearranged simply by performing drag-and-drop operations of their thumbnails.
- The background processing feature allows the app to be operated while the upload or download process is underway.
- The photos you want shared can be shared with the intended people by sending a URL.
- The app allows you to post photos on Facebook or Twitter.
- Access to all functions requires a signup with "NIKON IMAGE SPACE." Signup is free of change.
Android 4.0 and later
- Android and Google Play are trademarks or registered trademarks of Google Inc.
- Other names of products are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Whether via infrared, by wire or via Bluetooth, DSLR Remote enables you to take timer controlled exposure series (e.g. for time lapse), long time exposures or exposure sequences in the context of High Dynamik Range photography. If you are not using a device with a supported built-in IR sender (see below) all you need is a small, inexpensive and easy to build hardware, which is then connected to the ear phone jack of your smartphone (and a commercially available Bluetooth stereo headset if you want remote control via Bluetooth). You will find detailed instructions on how to build the required hardware on the authors website (http://bitshift.bplaced.net).
Possible functions (among others) are:
1. Simple Remote control
2. Delayed Shots
3. Series of shots with fixed interval (e.g for time lapse)
4. Bulb exposures
5. Combinations from 2., 3. and 4.
6. High-Dynamic-Range-Sequences (HDR)
7. Time controlled HDR-Sequences (Combination of Timer and HDR)
8. Triggering of shots or start of Timer or HDR sequences by the ambient light sensor on your smartphone (keyword: light barrier)
9. Triggering of shots or start of Timer or HDR sequences by the internal or an external microphone
In various models Canon seems to limit the precision of the bulb mode to one second. So HDR exposures below 1 second and/or with a fraction of a second (as 1.5 sec) are rounded to the full second. DSLR Remote can't do anything about that! Reported models so far: 400D, 500D, 550D, 5D II.
Using a built-in IR sender:
DSLR Remote should work with the built-in IR sender of the followig devices (don't forget to choose the right camera brand and to switch your camera into remote mode):
- All Samsung devices with built-in IR sender
There seems to be a bug in some/all Samsung devices: in power saving mode the IR blaster doesn't work correctly! So, make sure to switch your device into normal (non-power saving) mode before using DSLR Remote.
- All HTC devices with built-in IR sender
The QRemote API Revision 4 should support sending raw IR data (neccessary for DSLR Remote to work) on the following devices:
- G Flex2, G2, G3, G3 A, G3 Screen, G Pro2
(for more details see http://developer.lge.com/resource/mobile/RetrieveOverview.dev?categoryTypeCode=ANRS#supporteddev)
The QRemote API Revision 3 only supports sending raw IR data on the following devices:
Unfortunately, doesn't the Sony native IR API provide the feature needed by any remote app like DSLR Remote, as is deploying its own IR codes as data with the app. The only thing possible in the API is using codes learned from physical remotes or codes supplied with the phone/tablet. If your device doesn't run Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat) or higher or Android can not support the built-in IR hardware of your device for the above mentioned reason, please use a IR dongle or cable release hardware as described on the DSLR Remote website.
With integration of the Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat) IR API DSLR Remote should work with all devices with a built-in IR Blaster supported by the Kitkat IR API.
Using DSLR Remote hardware:
Caution: a few smartphone types do not output high enough volume on their ear phone jack to make the infrared harware work properly. In addition a few camera types (e.g. Canon EOS 550D) are still not properly controlled remotely via the infrared receiver. In that case you might want to choose the cable control (transistors) instead.
Supported camera brands when using as an infrared remote:
Canon, Fuji, Minolta, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax and Sony
If it doesn't work for you, feel free to contact the author, instead of voting one star. Contact informations are given below and on the authors website (http://bitshift.bplaced.net).
You need an USB OTG cable for connecting your camera to your phone.
Not all phones/tablets are compatible. You need at least 4.x Android or higher with USB host support.
For more information check:
Instant Guide to DslrDashboard by Dmitri Popov:
This app is free with no ads so please don't add negative comments just because you ROM don't have the required USB support.
And no it's not only the kernel that needs to have USB support but your Android to. Some of Android 2.3.x have the required USB support but not all, so before you give a negative comment at least check if your ROM supports USB devices (USB accessory support is not enough)
Constructive comments are welcome.
Change camera properties,
Browse images on camera,
Transfer images from camera to Android device,
Preview images (jpg and raw),
Live view histogram,
Manual focus movement while in live view,
Start movie recording (only on camera models that support it),
Custom bracketing (up to 9 images),
Time-lapse (simple and advanced with control file and ability to move focus and send commands to Arduino),
Sound initiated capture (with spectral display and frequency/intensity selector,
Nikon flash commander dialog (CLS) for easy settings (only on camera models that support it),
Custom profiles for camera properties, custom bracketing, focus stacking, flash commander
Remote control over wireless network (Android devices must be on same network)
Support for WU-1a/1b adapter (PTP/IP)
LRTimelapse help screen - read more about it at https://code.google.com/p/dslrdashboard/wiki/lrtimelapse
Packed with news and features that matter to the professional photographer, Nikon Pro is the ideal companion for everyone serious about their photography. As well as the latest Nikon product news, stunning imagery and the stories behind them, Nikon Pro offers an inside look at the things that matter in the photography industry. We have location reports from ‘must see’ photography destinations worldwide, , insight from industry specialists, and unusual techniques explained by experts.
Each issue features three assignment stories about leading photographers at work and what they use, and we look at the important issues being discussed at the heart of the industry.
‘The Nikon Pro tablet edition enables enthusiasts worldwide to enjoy great images and movies as if they were their own, in glorious full screen resolution. Based upon the award winning Nikon Pro magazine distributed free to over 70,000 European professionals for almost 20 years? The tablet version is designed as the ideal alternative to the printed version. The tablet edition contains all the content of its printed counterpart but includes extra features, stories, movies and images
It’s our desire to keep photographers totally briefed on what matters whilst inspiring them with fantastic images and video, along side insightful industry knowledge and engaging stories Our mission statement is the same as everything Nikon; We’re here at the heart of the image.
The Nikon Pro tablet edition is easy to navigate and renders all imagery in full screen with a simple tap. . An active internet connection is only required during download and to click through to external links.
Once downloaded it can be enjoyed offline anywhere, anytime.
Nikon Pro is published 3 times a year.
in April, September and December.
The Nikon Pro app is your gateway to new and past issues that are available individually for £2.29/€2.99 or via subscription.
Payment will be charged to your Google Play account upon purchase. The subscription will auto-renew within 24 hours of expiring.
Auto-renewing subscriptions can be managed via Account Settings allowing them to be turned off. No cancellations of the current subscription are allowed during the active subscription period.
Your subscription will run for one year from the day you subscribe. You will receive the three issues that fall in that 12 month period, All previous issues that fall outside your subscription window are available to purchase as single issues.
LightMeter's reflected light meter only works with devices that are able to save exif data. Incident light meter should work on any device, but it is usually insufficient for real photographers.
Be advised that the precission and quality of this and all phone light meters is limited by the device itself. I recommend using the reflected light option, the precission can be really good.
-Incident light metering (needs light sensor)
-Reflected light metering (needs camera, only a few are compatible)
-Spot measure if camera has zoom.
-Support for all screens, including extra high resolution.
-Want more? get the noAds version, this one only gets bug fixes updates. And the noAds version gets real improvements like: Better performance than LightMeter Free, Camera sound can be muted. (not in all countries), Exif and sensor info on screen optionally, Incident light metering hold, Alternative ISO selector, State and ISO recall on resume, and much more as long as I keep getting downloads. Currently I'm getting support from 0.016% of the users. Thank you!
If you need help email me at email@example.com (Spanish and English)
App permissions: The app uses the standard permissions for an ad based app that uses the camera and light sensor. There is plenty of info about this on google search so you can check. AdMob is used.
Thanks for your support
Reflected light Compatibility list:
Acer: A100, A500
Alps: Lenovo A750, Micromax A110, N7000+, Spice Mi-500
Amoi: Amoi N808
Asus: Transformer Pad TF 300T, PadFone Transformer Prime TF201, TF101
Htc: One S, One X
Huawei: Media Pad
Lenovo: ThinkPad Tablet
Lge: LG-E970, LG-F100S, LG-F200K, LG-MS840, LG-P768, LG-P920h, LG-P930, LG-990, LG -999, LG-VM696, Optimus 2X, VS950 4G, Nexus 4
Motorola: A953, Droid, Droid Bionic, Droid Razr, Droid X2, Droid 2, Droid 2 Global, Droid 3, Droid X, ISW11M, MB525, MB526, MB855, MB860, Milestone, Milestone X, MotoA953, Xoom, XT910
Samsung: GT-I5510, GT-I5700, GT-8150, GT-I8160, GT-I8190, GT-I8530, GT-I9000, GT-I9000B, GT-I9001, GT-I9003, GT-I9070, GT-I9070P, GT-I9100G, GT-I9100, GT-I9100M, GT-I9100T, GT-I9300, GT-I9300T, GT-N7000, GT-N7100- GT-N7105, GT-N8000, GT-P1000, GT-P1000N, GT-P1010, GT-P6200, GT-P6800, GT-P7300, GT-P7500, GT-P7510, GT-S5360, GT-S5660, GT-S5830, GT-S5830D, GT-S5830i, GT-S5830M, GT-S5830T , GT-S5839i, GT-S7500L, GT-7510, GT-S5360, GT-S5560, GT-S5830, GT-S5830D, GT-S5830i, GT-S5830M, GT-S5830T, GT-S5839i, GT-S7500L, Nexus 10, Nexus S, Nexus S 4G, SGH-I317, SGH-I717, SGH-I727, SGH-I747, SGH-I777, SGH-I897, SGH-I997, SGH-T898, SC-02B, SC-03D, SC-05D, SCH-I400, SCH-405, SCH-I500, SCH-I510, SCH-I535, SCH-I605, SCH-I905, SCH-R720, SCH-R760, SCH-I317M, SCH-I717D, SCH-I727R, SCH-I747M, SCH-I897, SCH-T889, SCH-T959D, SCH-T959V, SCH-T959W, SCH-T989, SCH-T999, SHV-E110S, SHV-E120K, SHV-E120S, SHV-E150S, SHV-E160K, SHV-E160S, SHV-E210L, SHV-E210S, SHV-E250K, SHW-M110S, SHW-M180K, SHW-M250K, SHW-M250S, SHW-M440S, SPH-D700, SPH-D710, SPH-L300, SPH-L710, T959, YP-G1, YP-G70, Galaxy Nexus
Sharp: Infobar A01, IS17SH, SH-12C
Sony Ericsson: IS11S, LT15a, LT15i, LT18i, LT22i, LT26i, LT26w, LT28h, MK16a, MT11i, MT15a, MT15i, SK 17i, SO-02C, SO-03D, ST17i, ST18i, ST25i, ST27i, WT19a
Sony: MT27i, ST25i
ThL: ThL V9
Toshiba: AT100, AT300
Wiko: Starway (maybe others too)
This is the free version. Get the Donation version (search Photo Tools Pro) if you like it and want to support my work.
Tools available since v4.0
- DOF & Hyperfocal Distance Calculator
- Field Of View Calculator
- Exposure Reciprocation Calculator
- Flash Exposure Calculator
- Multiple Exposure Compensation
- Minimal Shutterspeed Calculator
- Bellows Extension Calculator
- Time Lapse Calculator
- Light Meter (using Camera & EXIF)
- Sunny 16 (EV) Calculator
- Blue & Golden Hour Calculator
- Moon Phase & Exposure Calculator
- Location Info
- Weather Forecast
- Color Wheel
- Color Temperature Chart
- Image Histogram Viewer
- Image EXIF Reader
- Photo Enlargement Calculator
- Sharpening Radius Estimator
- Level Indicator
- Check Lists
- Note Pad
- Grid Overlay Camera
- Gallery for Inspiration
- Web links
★ Works ONLY with
- Samsung Galaxy phones and tablets with the built-in IR blaster
- or with newest HTC, Sony, LG etc phones and tablets with the built-in IR blaster AND Android >4.4 KitKat or newer version with native IR support.
★ NO additional hardware is needed
★ Supported cameras: Canon, Fuji, Minolta, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax and Sony
NB! With some phones in power saving mode or with almost empty battery the IR sender might not work.
If this app doesn't work with your phone then poor rating certainly doesn't motivate me to fix bugs or implement new features. Instead feel free to e-mail me (your exact camera and phone model).
The customized camera window will help you to see the exact framing of your future shot. Just select the focal length of the lens and choose if you will be using a tele converter.
PLEASE READ: this app does not turn your smartphone into an external monitor.
This app will help you to estimate your future shots even without the camera proper, only having your smartphone / tablet in your hand.
If you want, you may save the picture you see in your camera for future reference. Note that the number of captured frames is limited in this free app.
There is a constant middle-speed auto focus engaged to keep your images focused.
The app has ads in it.
To get rid of ads, increase the scope of supported cameras to Black Magic Cinema, 4K cameras, as well to all Canon, Nikon and 4/3 formats, to use all available boosters / converters and to capture frames without limit please purchase to advanced Magic Universal ViewFinder app.
Please keep in mind that this app will perform best on the devices oriented for HD or Full HD display. On older and smaller devices this program may perform awkwardly.
Please read the description and manual at: http://dev.kadru.net/index_VF.html
The Nikon Photo Contest, has been held by Nikon Corporation since 1969 to provide an opportunity for photographers around the world, is to nurture an aspirational community that supports photographers and filmmakers who wish to share important stories and influence the way people think through images. For Nikon, with our pledge to be "at the heart of the image", this is a great opportunity to champion new forms of image making, adapting to and embracing these exciting changes in the way people express their passions and beliefs through imagery.
So, just as photography is changing, the 35th Nikon Photo Contest is changing as well. This year for the first time, all categories in photography and video will accept entries from any digital device, including smartphones. The video category will broaden its accepted length to six to 180 seconds, and will have an independent set of judges. This app is to submit the works that are shot by smartphones for the Nikon Photo Contest 2014-2015 during the entry period and to see the entries after the entry period.
These are recommended settings for your Nikon™ camera for various shooting modes. You can start with these settings and keep adjusting till you find your perfect setting. Your Nikon™ camera model can be selected from the list on Camera Selection screen to display all settings.
Allows selection from up to 4 shooting modes to find the most optimal settings for your camera and shooting scenario. Shooting modes supported:
- Nature, Landscape and Travel
- Portrait and Wedding
- Sports and Action
- Point and Shoot
Inspired and compiled from various sources including one-page setup guides available from OutThereImages.com
!!! WORKS ONLY WITH AN EXTERNAL DIY BLUETOOTH MODULE !!!
Control your camera from your Phone or tablet.
- White balance preset (AWB, Sun, shade, cloud, ...)
- Modify WB color temperature in manual WB (Only for Nikon)
- Exposure compensation
- Take photo (stored on the DSLR)
- See your battery level
- See Focal used (only for Nikon)
- See Mode (Manual, Aperture priority, ...)
- See the exposure level (Only for Nikon, same as exposure meter of your DSLR)
This application only works with a Hardware module (DIY), easy to build.
This module is designed for works whith Smartphone and the "Photographer Tools" project.
It commnunicate with Smartphone or tablet in BlueTooth.
You can see all informations at:
Rating and Reviews:
To give a constructive score
it is best to leave a comment.
How to judge an application, positively or negatively,
who works only with an external module that you have not build?
How can you destroy a several months with a negative rating (score):
- Without actually test the application with its external Bluetooth module?
- Without leaving a constructive review?
Thanks to leave a comment when you leave a star rating.
● All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
● DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings, in real-time!
● Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
● Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
● Program and Speed-priority modes.
● Long exposure support: take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times up to 30 seconds**.
● JPEG, true 16-bit RAW in DNG format*, and lossless PNG photo capturing formats, perfect for post-processing.
● Manual shutter speed: from 1/80000 to 2", or the range available on your device*.
● All camera functions assignable to volume keys. You can adjust EV, ISO, color temperature and more using volume keys. Devices with hardware camera shutter key are also supported.
● EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
● Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus, true manual focus* and infinity focus modes. Autofocus lock feature (AF-L).
● Autoexposure (AE-L) and auto white balance (AWB-L) locks in Android 4.0+.
● In background photo and RAW developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.
● Digital zoom using multitouch pinch gesture. Also shows 35mm equivalent focal length!
● The most advanced electronic viewfinder: live RGB histogram, 10 composition grid overlays and 9 crop guides available.
● Powerful organization options: different storage locations and fully customizable file names (even with variables).
● The user interface is available in more than 30 languages.
This camera application completely avoids scene modes, instead you get full manual control over all photographic parameters, just like you do with a reflex camera, so you can ultimately control every aspect of the picture, and leave the post-processing to the computer. So after your DSLR, you will never miss a photo opportunity again, being able to capture it with the closer sensation to your DSLR as possible.
The Lite version is a fully functional version of Camera FV-5, with limited picture resolution support. Please buy Pro version to unlock all your device's resolutions and enable RAW capture (if it is supported on your device).
IMPORTANT: If you find a bug using the application, PLEASE, visit the web page http://www.camerafv5.com/ or write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone model name and the description of the problem, before writing a negative comment. Customer satisfaction is our priority, and we will do our best to fix the issues as soon as possible!
Connect with Camera FV-5 and stay always up to the latest information about current and future development. Visit the official website http://www.camerafv5.com, be a fan of http://www.facebook.com/CameraFV5, subscribe to http://www.twitter.com/CameraFV5 or watch tutorials at http://www.youtube.com/user/camerafv5.
* Requires Android 5.0+ and a fully compliant Camera2 implementation. Currently only LG Nexus 5 and Motorola Nexus 6.
** Requires Android 5.0+. Compatible as well on the Samsung Galaxy Camera (1 and 2), Galaxy S4 Zoom and HTC One (M8). On Android 4.4 or older, long exposures lowers picture resolution to 2 or 1 MP, depending models. The reason is explained here: http://www.camerafv5.com/faq.php#long-exposure-resolution
+++ Technical specifications of hundreds of lenses and cameras
+++ Thousands of technical reviews from reputed sites such as dpreview, the-digital-picture, photozone.de, ...
+++ High Quality Sample Images taken by cameras and lenses (from Flickr and 500px), zoom feature supported
+++ Most updated price from Amazon.com
Like to have digireview in your own language? Please help with the translation at http://www.getlocalization.com/digireview/
The app provides the following features
- List of all DSLR / mirrorless cameras and lenses in Canon, Nikon, Sony, Micro Four Third (Olympus and Panasonic), Fujifilm X lineup plus third parties' lenses with support for Offline browsing.
- Smart filter with a lot of options for easy look up and discovery.
- Detail technical specification of each camera and lens plus option to compare it side by side with other similar cameras and lenses.
- Link to lens reviews from reputed review sites such as dpreview, the-digital-picture, photozone and lenstip.
- View sample images taken by the camera or lens from other photographers. Contain options to filter by categories/topic such as landscape, portrait, bokeh, ...
- Check lastest camera and lens price from Amazon.com.
- Keep up to date with latest rumour and news of upcoming Canon and Nikon imaging products.
- Bookmark feature allowing easy tracking of your current gear and wish list
Keywords: Canon, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, Olympus, Lumix, Pen, Fujifilm, cameras, digital, DSLR, mirrorless, lenses, Tamron, Sigma, Tokina, Carl Zeiss.
If you like the app, please support the development of it by buying the no advertisement version of the app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.diaphragm.pro
If you face any bug or problem, please feel free to contact me by email or using the "Send Feedback" feature of the app. Please do not feedback on Google Play comment as I cannot reply you. Please describe your problem and include your device name, your Android version as well. I will do my best to help.
This app is developed base on my own experiences as a photographer looking for and shopping the right lenses for my need. So hopefully it will meet the need of other fellow photographers out there as well.
If you like my application please support by rating the app and spreading words to your friends. If you have any feedback or suggestion please feel free to email me at email@example.com.
I will keep it update with new content and features in the next releases. Stay tuned
You can view all the lenses at once or you can view lenses in a selected category. You have the ability to sort by aperture, minimum focal length and ESP (Estimated Retail Price).
Each lens has a detail page which provides links to the Canon web page detailing the lens, reviews of the lens from third parties (if available - brand new lenses might not have reviews yet) and information on where to rent the lens in the US (if available).