The simple interface allows you to quickly find your external ip address to receive detailed information on any other Internet address and access to the most popular program that you use on your computer. A special service connection test will inform you when you are not connected to the Internet.
✓ Detailed information about your network and device.
✓ Getting data about the site and its owner.
✓ Configuring the router directly from the phone.
✓ Detecting by ip.
✓ Port scanning, network scanning.
✓ Ping, Trace route, Whois.
✓ IP Calculator.
✓ Control joints and connections.
✓ Wake on LAN.
✓ DNS Lookup.
✓ And more...
- Internet access
- Android 2.2 or above
- Local/Public IP
- Copy to clipboard Local/Public IP (Tap on them from the main screen to copy)
- ( NEW) Signal level for Wireless and Mobile connection
- Connection Details (Type, Public IP Hostname, Local and Public IP Count, DNS, Gateway, Proxy)
- IP History searchable for type, local and public IP
A donate ads-free version of IpTrack is also available on Android Market.
Trace the route to a IP or web address.
Graphical traceroute results using Google Maps
Ping a website.
Ping local IP.
Ping remote IP.
Find your external IP.
Find your internal IP.
Find IP and server country of a website.
Geo location of ip or host.
Check if website is available.
Simple speed-test to measure your connection speed.
A big thanks to all of you for reporting bugs and suggesting improvements!
Feel free to fork:
All the tools you need to do diagnostic testing of you wired and wireless network.
A simple IP calculator, enabling you to view the network, broadcast address etc as well as calculating the amount of host you could have.
A pinging mechanism allowing you to ping IP addresses as well as domain names.
A nslookup mechanism allowing you to find the IP address of a domain or the domain behind an IP.
A WiFi section which allows you to see all the available WiFi networks within range.
Here you can also view more detailed information about the WiFi networks
A colour coded chart indicating what channel a WiFi network is on as well as its signal strength.
Traceroute allows you to see the path packages take to the destinations
Using the port scanner feature in this app you can check what ports are open on a certain host allowing you to improve security.
If you liked it there's a donate version too <3
Use this app at your own risk. I am not liable for any illegal actions you perform with this tool
★ IP Address
★ Subnet Mask
★ Default Gateway
★ DHCP Server
★ DNS Servers
★ Server IP
★ MAC Address
IPCONFIG displays all current TCP / IP network configuration values.
It works with WiFi and Mobile Data.
★★★★★ Please comment and rate to support app development!
We made it free for you.
However, to develop and maintain the program without investment impossible.
Buying Premium version IP Tools you not only support the development, but also
remove advertising from the program.
IP Tools Premium Buy Now!
You will not regret it!
✓ Remove ads
✓ Support for further program development.
Remotely access your video camera, digital video recorder, network recorder and webcam.
Over 1900+ devices supported. Use Scan Camera to automatically find compatible driver.
New! Android Wear and multiple TV platform support.
Built-in web server enables remote control of the app to change record mode settings away from home or for use as a video wall or function as a transcoder to fetch frames from devices with proprietary protocols.
Motion Detection built into app works with all cameras. Play sound when motion is detected. Record only when motion is detected in Record Mode (email notification optional).
Record Mode that turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed 24/7 video recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search and export to video clip file.
Background Audio Mode keeps playing audio even when you switch away to other apps or lock the screen for use as baby monitor.
With 5+ years of development there are so many features they won't let me describe them properly so here's an overview.
Wide protocol and video format support including HTTPS, RTSP and ONVIF.
Features include matrix view, pan tilt zoom, home/lock screen widgets, grouping, encryption and in-app motion detection.
Upgrade features include 2-way audio, background audio, record mode with remote control and notifications.
- Port Scanner
- IP Location
Extra Tools Included :
- Short URL Machine ( Shorten URL )
- HTML Characters
- Hash Generator
- Text Case Changer
- Password Generator
- Roman Numerals
- Upside-Down Text
- Fios WEP Keys
- Unit Converters
- Scan your Wifi local area network connection to search for machines connected your network while displaying them using their IP address, MAC address & Vendor. Powerful results allow you to keep check on which device is currently connected to your network.
- Search for all devices currently connected to your Local Area Connection Network allowing you to verify there are no unwanted connected users or connections to your wifi.
- Customize the name to your liking by tapping on the IP, for each connected device for easy recognition for later scans using network scanner.
- Fast and extremely accurate scanner to ensure proper results.
- Scan Ports using the built-in port scanner for each individual device or the router itself. Allows you to connect to certain ports.
- Export wifi results to SD card using the export feature in XML format for universal use.
- Helps keep an eye on unwanted usage on school night hours. A must have wifi scanner for parents for parental control.
- Wireless Discovery made easy for your android device.
Simple IP Widget showing the mobile carrier name and ip or the wireless lan SSID and wireless lan ip address.
- No Ads
- Select which information to display
- Configure background, text size, text color and text opacity
- Battery saving: No polling of ip information. The widget gets informed via the system when something changes.
- Show local ip address of device (mobile, wifi, bluetooth, USB, ethernet)
- Show external ip address (optional)
- Show reverse hostname (optional)
- Show wifi speed
- Show wifi channel and frequency
- Show type of mobile connecton (GPRS, EDGE, UMTS, HSPA...)
- Display informations about connection in notification area(optional)
- Action configurable when tapping the widgets/notification (open wifi settings, toggle wifi [on/off], open IP Widget settings, refresh widget content manualy)
- Supports connections via Bluetooth tethering, USB tethering (eg. HTC Sync)
- Logging events to ipwidget.log on your SD card, optionally, with customizable output
- Lockscreen Widget support for Android 4.2+
- Offline notification (beta)
- Wifi tethering on/off (beta)
- Enable/disable flight mode (not available on Android 4.2)
- Set alias for BSSID
- Saves external ip address for each BSSID alias (as Dynamic DNS replacement)
- Show Geo-IP Country
- Available languages:
-- spanisch (by Fernando)
-- italian (by Stefano Meroni)
-- russian (by Oleg Barbos)
-- turkish (by Canan Özen)
-- polish (by Romuald Jackowski, Adam Starszak)
-- svenska (by Göran Helsingborg)
-- traditional chinese, simplified chinese (by Denny Su)
-- persian (by Mohsen Mirhoseini)
-- french (by Ozzii)
-- serbian (by Ozzii)
-- portugese (by Bruno Xavier Lopo de Souza)
-- bulgarian (by Stefan Stefanov)
-- croatian (by Marijan Smetko)
Write me an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
List of Permissions
FULL INTERNET ACCESS
- Required to get external ip address. If this feature is disabled, no data connection will be established
READ PHONE STATUS AND IDENTITY
- Detect the type of mobile connection (GPRS, EDGE, HSDPA...)
CHANGE WI-FI STATUS
- Wifi toogle
VIEW WI-FI STATUS
- get SSID
VIEW NETWORK STATUS
- get local ip address
MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS OR MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS
- for writing ipwidget.log on the SD Card (if activated)
CREATE BLUETOOTH CONNECTIONS
- required to detect bluetooth tethering
- Notifications vibration
RUN AT STARTUP
- Show notifications after boot when notifications without widget is activated
Keep your phone secure by monitoring connections in the background and data usage,local.remote Ip address, city, country and company information for every application which uses network connection.
You can easily keep track of applications and services' data usage,local remote ip address and country information and get notification when a connection is made in the background.
By monitoring the Application Data Out information rather than Data In , it gives you an exact idea how much data is send out by specific application .
• Pro version is available with full features and no ads.
• Keep your phone secure monitor malicious apps
• Check every remote connection made by apps and services
• Can be run all day with 10-15 refresh time.
• Adjust refresh time , recommended refresh time is 10-15
• You can run the application in the background.
• Notification for every time there is a new connection.
• Auto Start on Boot (PRO ONLY)
• Copy to Clipboard
• You can copy remote ip address and port by touch the specific connection on the list to clipboard.
How to scroll down the connection list?
• Tap anywhere on the list(except the map button of the connection) .
• Another pop up list will be opened with the latest connections, this list is not updated automatically and contains the connections found when the main list was tapped.
• Basically it is easy way to capture the main list while updating.
• And easily scroll up/down and select any connection on the list ip number will be copied to clipboard.
Flag icon design by http://icondrawer.com
Big thanks to the users who provide their useful ideas and feedback to improve this project, we do add most of the features requested by users as much as possible.
If you need any help with applications,purchasing process errors, please contact our Dev Team
We will gladly help you and answer your questions
This application is free and runs on devices with Android OS 2.1
or higher with access to the Internet.