What's the fuss about? This app does exactly as the Nissan carwings equivalent does. I can see no apparent difference, apart from having to fork out 4 quid to switch climate control on/off. Carwings does this for free. Am I missing something...?
Works but basic One minor gripe is that it doesn't appear to save the user choice for units of measure. I'm in the UK and we use miles not km.
Fast updates! Really fast to update, but wish the distance units would stay at what I set?
Has no point Has no function beyond the stock application but to show you ads... unless you buy the six dollar version. Even then you still can't do what the FREE factory app can do.
It really is dreadful I sort of expected something better than carwings - after all, carwings is free and comes with the car, so you will only want a third party app if it's better. Well it isn't. Seems to have both the poor design of carwings, and very poor connection and stability.
Not worth the money It works better than the apt from Nissan But it's' limited in what it can for the price ~$10. Not worth it yet.
- Added support for Canadian Leaf drivers
- Small adjustment to SOC % calculation
- Fix for a crash on resume
- Working for US and European drivers
- Faster response times - now commands are taking about 30 seconds to perform
- Even better looking interface
- Updated translations
- New nice status screen - see the screenshots
- Updated translations for Dutch and Portuguese
- Faster login
- Fixed looping login issues
With the NissanConnect℠ EV app you can access CARWINGS features from your phone.