Good app, but lately login problems Worked better than Nissan's own app. BUT: cannot login anymore, after Nissan's last update of the Carwings server last week. Nissan's own app also had to be updated, so they may have changed something. Please look into this. Possibility for screen rotation will be nice.
Stopped working - needs update? A shame that I can no longer log in. I note that with the new Carwings app I log on to a United Kingdom server - not Europe. However given the scare about hacks it might be that Open Wings simply wont work. Perhaps the developer could let all of us who paid £ know?
Stopped Working Great app with quicker updates than the official Nissan Carwings. However, it has stopped accepting my login for the last few weeks - please try to fix!
Great potential :) I like it , the gui is ok simple but functional and it updates fairly quickly.... but I can't get it to remember that I want mph not kmh and I have to keep resetting this . Please fix this , it is annoying.
total waste of money. works of the same server as a car wings which not working which is crap
Please Fix Remembering Units! Does the job (better than Carwings which often doesnt work) and the interface looks good - the only gripe is for those of us that use miles as units! Every time you run the app you have to select 'miles' instead of 'km'!
- Added support for Canadian Leaf drivers
- Small adjustment to SOC % calculation
- Fix for a crash on resume
- Working for US and European drivers
- Faster response times - now commands are taking about 30 seconds to perform
- Even better looking interface
- Updated translations
- New nice status screen - see the screenshots
- Updated translations for Dutch and Portuguese
- Faster login
- Fixed looping login issues