Good app, but lately login problems Worked better than Nissan's own app. BUT: cannot login anymore, after Nissan's last update of the Carwings server last week. Nissan's own app also had to be updated, so they may have changed something. Please look into this. Possibility for screen rotation will be nice.
Please Fix Remembering Units! Does the job (better than Carwings which often doesnt work) and the interface looks good - the only gripe is for those of us that use miles as units! Every time you run the app you have to select 'miles' instead of 'km'!
Great potential :) I like it , the gui is ok simple but functional and it updates fairly quickly.... but I can't get it to remember that I want mph not kmh and I have to keep resetting this . Please fix this , it is annoying.
Rip off just a copy of the carwings app that works less often. Make sure you try the free version first. Seller should put this in the description instead of basically robbing you.
Great Much better than Nissan's app. Keep up the great work and keep updating.
Hasn't worked for about a week. Please could the developer respond.
- Added support for Canadian Leaf drivers
- Small adjustment to SOC % calculation
- Fix for a crash on resume
- Working for US and European drivers
- Faster response times - now commands are taking about 30 seconds to perform
- Even better looking interface
- Updated translations
- New nice status screen - see the screenshots
- Updated translations for Dutch and Portuguese
- Faster login
- Fixed looping login issues
With the Nissan LEAF app you can access CARWINGS features from your phone.