The Ministry of Education(MOE) and National Institute for Lifelong Education(NILE) launched K-MOOC (Korea Massive Open Online Course) in October 2015 in order to establish basement of lifelong learning for higher education and to realize practical balance of opportunities for education.
As of 2017, K-MOOC provides more than 150 courses from prestigious universities such as Seoul National University and KAIST, etc. The number of courses will continue to increase.
Following functions are available in K-MOOC mobile apps :
- sign up and login
- enroll courses and view your own course list
- learn in class: watch videos(view closed captions), solve problems, etc.
- watch videos offline after downloading a course video
(arrange mobile apps to download videos only with Wi-Fi connection)
- communicating through bulletin board
- access learning materials and course announcements
For more information, please visit the websites below
- K-MOOC Mobile-app user manual : https://goo.gl/1xQXbq
- K-MOOC Mobile-app FAQ : https://goo.gl/eugRMh
- K-MOOC Website : http://www.kmooc.kr
- K-MOOC Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/kmooc
- K-MOOC blog : http://blog.naver.com/kmooc_en
(O) : K-MOOC, KMOOC, 케이무크, 한국형 무크, 한국형 온라인 공개강좌, k무크, MOOC, 무크,
(X) : K-MOOK, kmook, mook
○ Required access authority
-[Save] Using the service, files such as images and movies could be saved on the device.
- [Learning history] Learning history can be saved for evaluation and analysis of learning activities.
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel. : 02-3780-9909