The Nima app helps you find gluten-free and peanut-free food. Hear about great restaurants or packaged foods directly from the Nima community.
• Each review is backed by an antibody-based chemistry test run by a Nima sensor. Real science backing real reviews, by real people just like you.
• Discover thousands of Nima-tested and reviewed restaurants across the United States.
• Filter by food genre and/or location, so you can find exactly what you’re looking for.
Find packaged foods
• Wondering if that bag of chips is really gluten-free? Or if the chocolate cake you’ve been eyeing contains peanuts? Search the Nima database for Nima-tested and reviewed packaged foods found in grocery stores.
For Nima Sensor owners
• Sync your Nima Sensor test results to the app. It’s quick, easy, and helps you keep a record of which foods you’ve already tested.
• Share with the community. Every restaurant dish or packaged food you test and review is added to the Nima-tested restaurant map or packaged foods database.
• Quickly update your sensor with the latest firmware - the software that helps your Nima run smarter and faster.
Thanks to the Nima community, who have tested and reviewed every restaurant and food item you see on the app. Together we can help others make more informed choices, and live their healthiest lives. Cheers to good and healthy food!
*We are so excited to re-launch the app. Please send all questions and feedback to email@example.com and we'll get back to you right away.