nimbl is financial confidence for young people. A prepaid debit Mastercard® and smartphone app for 8 to 18's, nimbl helps young people manage their money safely and responsibly. The nimbl card is accepted in-store and online, without going overdrawn.
Young people get alerts when money arrives, can check their balance, statement and invite friends and family to send gifts straight to their account. With a separate login parents can oversee their child’s spending habits, receive instant notifications, view statements & manage spending controls.
nimbl – building financial confidence in young people for the next generation.
nimbl for parents:
- Instantly top up your parent account and transfer money to your child’s nimbl card.
- Set up regular pocket money or allowances for your child.
- Receive alerts to know when and how much your child is spending.
- Easily lock and unlock the nimbl card if its misplaced.
- Choose whether the card can be used in-store, online and for cash withdrawals.
- Set daily, weekly or monthly spending limits to help encourage responsible budgeting.
- View statements to guide your child’s financial decisions.
- Invite family & friends to gift money to your child.
- View PIN reminders for your child while on the move.
nimbl for young people:
- Receive pocket money or allowances direct to your nimbl prepaid debit Mastercard®.
- Know when your money arrives with instant app alerts.
- Shop online, in-store or take out cash – make fast and secure payments using contactless.
- Check your statement and spending habits and get smarter with your money.
- Save for something special using nimbl savings.
- Option to save every time you spend using micro-savings.
- Invite family and friends to send gifts to support your financial independence.
It’s a safe environment for parents and young people – that’s our promise.
- The nimbl card is backed by Mastercard® - ensuring your money is safe.
- It's a prepaid debit card, so you can’t go overdrawn.
- We block the nimbl card in pubs, off-licenses and online casinos – you can choose to block cash withdrawals and online transactions.
- The nimbl card is protected by a PIN, encryption and password controls keep your account safe.
It’s quick and simple to apply online and your child’s nimbl card will arrive in a few days. You can activate the card and view the PIN online. Visit nimbl.com to learn more, and join today to get a free trial.
More than just a card, nimbl is the start of a journey to becoming a financially confident young adult.
nimbl® is provided by nimbl ltd part of the ParentPay group of companies. Registered office: 11 Kingsley Lodge, 13 New Cavendish Street, London, W1G 9UG. Registration in England and Wales with number 09276538.
All correspondence should be sent to: nimbl ltd, Ricoh Arena, Phoenix Way, Coventry, CV6 6GE.
nimbl® is issued by PrePay Technologies Ltd pursuant to license by Mastercard® International Incorporated. nimbl® is an electronic money product. PrePay Technologies Ltd is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 900010) for the issuance of electronic money. Mastercard® and the Mastercard® Brand Mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard® International Incorporated.