Notable allows you to create notification reminders on the go. Need to remind yourself of something to do? Just open the app, type in a short message, and create the note! It's that easy! You can see your reminders and notes straight from your notification area. Never forget to do something again! You can also set an alarm for each reminder, and the app will notify you in the future.
Notable is designed with speed and simplicity in mind. No need to go back to home screen and launch the app to create a reminder, just open the notifications, click the shortcut, and create away! Best of all, Notable runs in an overlay so you don't need to quit what you are doing beforehand. Notify is also ad-free and lightweight on your phone.
Notable is also compatible with the popular DashClock lockscreen widget, making it easy to add reminders on the go.
P.S.: You will sometime need to relaunch the app after an update to restore previous items.
This app is open source:
Feel free to check it out, contribute.
-Detail screen to see more information
-Different color flags (icons)
-Voice recognition shortcut
-Swipe to remove reminder (option to turn it on/off in options)
-Option to turn a quick shortcut on and off in the settings
-Quick Share to Notable
-Design inspired from the Holo / Google Now cards
-Click to dismiss the notification
-Restore previous reminders after a reboot
-(Android 4.1+) Edit notifications, expandable notifications
-(Android 4.1+) Hide the checkmarks from the status bar by setting priority as MINIMUM
-(Soon) Sync with Google Tasks (on hold until Google Keep API is released)
-(Donators only) Dark theme
Portuguese: Eduardo Lins / www.edulins.com
Bulgarian: Martin Martinov
Slovene: Dejan Kaučič (dejan-)
Italian: Claudio Arseni
German: Johannes Hansen (morruk)
Swedish: Leif Larsson
Chinese: Ding Yi
Greek: Elias Diakonikolas
Croatian: Dark Emotion
Persian : Alireza Afkar
Spanish: Pablo Pueyo
Contact me if you would like to help out with translation!
Notely works on Android 2.2 and greater.
Notely also works on Android 3.* and Android 4.*, too!
Current Notely features:
* Home screen widget for easy and fast access
* Create text as well as picture and video notes
* Support for dynamic data in notes like emails and phone numbers
* Full text searching for notes
* Remote sync your notes to google docs in the cloud for backup
* Use multiple devices and sharing the data via syncing
* Support for emailing and SMSing (or MMS) for text, picture and video notes
How do I add a home screen widget?
* Long press on an empty screen
* Select "Widgets"
* Select "Notely"
* If the buttons don't work on the widget, try removing the widget and then re-adding it
What is remote sync?
* Remote sync allows you to store your text notes remotely over the internet
* Remote sync uses your Google Docs account to store the data for you
* Remote sync your notes means you can share and edit the same data on more than one device, like a phone and a tablet
* Remote sync also means if you lose your device, you can just re-sync with the same account on a new device, and your data will not be lost
* This is free and open source
* The source is available on the website linked below
* Feedback is greatly appreciated!
* Thank you for trying Notely!
• Create sticky notes that keeps visible over other apps and are draggable through the screen
• User other apps while notes are visible or docked
• Edit notes by touching the text inside
• Dock notes dragging them to the screen edge.
• Auto-Dock button to dock all the notes at once
• Assign fancy icons to your notes
• Widget for fast note taking and activate/deactivate notes visibility
• Adjust notes transparency
• No annoying ads
Translation corrections and suggestions are welcome!
NOTE 1: Sometimes the notes will dissapear for a couple of seconds. It is not a bug, it is because the app is launched in a mode that saves battery and avoids the need to have a fixed notification in the notification bar. Ussually it the time is so short you won't even notice or it happens while phone is locked.
NOTE 2: For Andoid versions 2.X color and icons must be set inside the app, it is not possible to do it in the floating menu because of compatibility issues. Also transparency is not compatible with Android versions 2.X
- Create New Notes
- Backup your notes
- Restore Your Note
- Set as Favorite
- Color Your Note
- Capture all your ideas with photo and text notes;
- Record audio and video notes;
- Add photo, images, audio and video to notes;
- Create checklists;
- Offline access to your notes;
- Time reminders;
- Location reminders;
- Use tags to label so that you can find your notes easily;
- Subfolder support;
- Create your TODO list for every note;
- Protect your notes with lock screen;
- Search notes;
- Specify a location for every note on map;
- Share notes VIA email, twitter, facebook;
- Sync notes across any mobile devices and nimbus.everhelper.me
Springpad users will enjoy our product! Some Springpad users are already using our extensions and apps.
Support Forum -http://fvdmedia.userecho.com/list/21580-nimbus-products/?category=11835
A few examples of how you can use Nimbus Note:
- Are you a businessman whose every minute is planned days ahead? Even working at such a pace you can always keep tabs on things. Nimbus will help you avoid forgetting the important while remembering the useful and sharing your notes conveniently with colleagues and business partners.
- Are you a student doing thesis research? When there is too much information to process, it's quite a painstaking process, and it's quite difficult not to get overwhelmed. Nimbus will help you keep the most important information readily available, organize the data, as well as remember about all and any important events at every stage of your research.
- Are you a writer finding it hard to part with a laptop? Nimbus will help you make sure not a single thought goes unrecorded and take notes whenever convenient no matter where you are. You no longer have to worry about misplacing that information, because it's all stored in a secure place, on a drive that's always available.
How do I view images in full size?
You need to uncheck the Fit screen size. Then you will be able to zoom in and out on text or images with the help of two fingers.
How do I zoom in or out?
Nimbus Note has the standard two-finger zooming.
What does "Fit screen size" stand for in note settings?
"Fit screen size"' means the contents of a note are displayed as a single column, which is more convenient when a mobile device is used for viewing. There may be cases when you need to view a note the way it is on the site or just view it in full size. Then all you need to do is uncheck the 'Fit screen size' mode.
Notes can be exported and imported to external memory.
Share notes with apps like sms, facebook, email, twitter+++
The app can edit txt-files directly, or import them to the database.
For safety you can backup the database, or export your notes to the SD-card as txt-files.
- Make notes
- Export/import .txt
- Share with other apps (e-mail, facebook..)
- Password protect single notes
- Lock the app with a passcode
- Select if you want to view or edit as standard action
- Use as txt-editor
- Backup and restore
★★Sigue consejos desde twitter★★
★Aprende a comer de forma saludable★
★ ¿Tienes alguna dieta que te haya ido bien y quieres compartirla? Mándala rellenando nuestro formulario ★
Una aplicación que la hacemos entre todos
Incluye dietas de tipo:
Siempre estamos abiertos a nuevas sugerencias.
Las recetas se muestran en la aplicación son para ser utilizado como una guía solamente y de carácter informativo. Deberá siempre de consultar estas dietas con su médico o su nutricionista.
lo mejor de todo, su gente. Disfrútalo.
Encuentra Clínicas, Ópticas, Farmacias (publicadas las farmacias de guardia y su ubicación) Entérate de todos los eventos.Completa oferta de establecimientos en la guía comercial. Todas las ofertas de los comercios.
interesadas en el campo de la psicomotricidad. Es una herramienta rápida y sencilla para ayudar a desarrollar las posibilidades motrices, expresivas y creativas a partir del cuerpo.
♦ Comparte los sonidos por WhatsApp, E-mail, Skype, Facebook, Twitter...
♦ Guarda tus frases favoritas para tenerlas siempre a mano.
♦ Utilízala siempre que desees aún sin conexión a internet.
Comenta las frases con tus amigos y conocidos.