The Catholic Mega App is your one stop resource for all things Catholic. Come to the app daily for liturgy of the hours, daily mass readings, common prayers, and Order of the Mass.
Forgot your rosary? No problem...The app features a digital bead counting Rosary and Divine Mercy Chaplet.
Need to learn more about your faith? Check out the many links to news services, Busted Halo, ETWN, recommended books, and more.
Take notes in the prayer journal and save them to your device.
Connect with other app users on the prayer wall and discussion board.
Connect with the latest Catholic social media including the pope's twitter page, the USCCB Facebook page, EWTN's Pinterest page, and more.
Check out Catholic movie reviews, read the L'Osservatore Romano, and read about the saint of the day.
While on the car, utilize the Pray as You Go Podcasts integration.
Need inspiration? Check out the Catholic Art Gallery or listen to music.
Other features include a section on Pro Life Resources, major Catholic events, youth ministry section, national social and formation programs, and a youth ministry section.
With an "Improve this App" form on many pages, user input keeps this app growing and changing regularly.
The Catholic Mega App is everything you need for your Catholic spiritual journey.
And, it's FREE!
Laudate Dominum (Praise the Lord)
- Common Prayers
- New American Bible (NAB, NABRE)
- Digital Rosary Counter
- Order of the Mass
- Daily Readings
- Saint of the Day
- Liturgy of the Hours
- Catholic Bible and various other translations
- Pray as you Go Podcasts
- Stations of the Cross
- Catechism of the Catholic Church
- Busted Halo Integration
- Catholic News Service
- L'Osservatore Romano
- More news resources
- Pro Life Resources
- Art Gallery
- Photo Capture
- Discussion Board
- Prayer Wall
- Push Notificatios
- Youth Ministry Section
- E-mail lilst
And, just for fun:
- tip calculator
- car finder
- mortgage calculator
In the application there are also the main Christian prayers.
If you have problems with the installation, try to temporarily remove the SD card (go to: Settings \ Storage \ Unmount SD card, then install the app, then mount SD card again).
If you would like to report a prayer, devotion, etc., you can do it here:
★★★ Now also in AUDIO version!!! ★★★
In previous releases:
★ New External Links:
- Catechism of the Catholic Church: Compendium
- Papal documents (encyclicals, letters, etc.)
★ Fixed some minor flaws with the images of Mary and the Chaplet of Divine Mercy
★ increased significantly the long duration of the vibration (large beads)
★ updated the Apostles' Creed and the Nicene Creed with the Vatican
★ Added a third server to download the audio files
★ minor fixes and improvements
★ Added selectable full rosary on: "Change crown..."
★ Improved the "Go to..."
★ changed the image of the cross
★ corrected the wrong exit at the end of the chaplet of the Divine Mercy (when set)
★ added the prayer: Veni Creator Spiritus
★ Added the command "Go to..." in the menu
★ added prayers
★ Added second server for audio files
★ Added the ability to recite the Litany of Loreto in Latin
★ Added "Favorite Prayers"
★ added many prayers
★ added the invocation "O Blood and Water ..." at the end of the Chaplet of Divine Mercy
★ Added the LATIN language
★ added to the Litany of Loreto in audio format
★ Updated some audio files
★ Five Finger Prayer (Pope Francis)
★ Added audio recitation of the Chaplet of Divine Mercy in English and Spanish
★ Added Memorare prayer
★ now you can also recite the Chaplet of Divine Mercy!
★ Fixed problem that crashed the application on some devices
★ Added the passages of the Bible in audio format
★ The Holy Rosary in FRENCH and MALAY language
★ Litany in Latin (John Paul II) for English and Spanish version
★ added options: "Hide button "Next" and "Back"(forward with TAP on the screen)" and "Close the applications at the end of the play audio"
★ Energy saving complete!!!
★ complete revision
+ Pauses audio recitation if you receive a call
+ new prayer item: "LAST PRAYERS ADDED"
- "Energy savings during audio recitation"-> default
- other important changes
- Added recognition of Christmas Day (recitation of the joyful mysteries)
+ THE HOLY ROSARY -> AUDIO RECITATION
- centered prayers label
+ Double vibration when it comes to large beads of Glory
- Fixed the mysteries titles of the Holy Rosary
- Enabling, "Energy savings during audio recitation"
+ Anima Christi (Latin, Italian, English and Spanish)
- Added option "Energy savings during audio recitation"
- Added the possibility, in the options, to significantly enlarge the rosary beads
- Fix restart of the Rosary
+ Litaniæ Lauretanæ e Symbolum Apostolorum
- Increased further the length of the "long vibration"
- Fixed the incorrect display of filenames when downloading
+ Angelus, Regina Coeli, Benedictus and Magnificat in Latin
- Complete overhaul with imported changes
- changed image information
- at the end of the rosary is now possible to continue the recitation of the mysteries
- increased the size of buttons "Next" and "Back" on TAP, and increased transparency buttons
- increased the duration of the vibration on buttons TAP
- The Holy Rosary translated into Spanish
- Added items "No standby screen" and "Add motion effect on Mysteries" in the "Customize" menu
- New prayers
- New prayers
- Other changes to the code and prayers
- improved some images of the mysteries and the alignment of the grains
- The Holy Rosary -> full translation in English
- added new prayers
Connect with your parish like never before. Stay up-to-date with what is going on in your parish throughout the week.
With myParish app you can receive and easily respond to messages from your parish, and RSVP for upcoming events. Enjoy many useful faith-building resources and features to complement your daily faith life, such as, Confession and prayer time reminders, daily Mass readings, quick access to parish contacts, the ability to submit prayer requests, receive MassMode™ reminders to silence your phone before Mass, and much more.
• Messages – Favorite, share or reply to messages from your parish.
• Calendar – View or share time and location of upcoming parish events and RSVP when relevant or add to your phone's calendar.
• Readings – Daily Mass readings provided by the USCCB from the NAB(re) version of the bible.
• Homilies – Listen to or read weekly homilies provided by your parish.
• News – The latest Catholic news from around the world, provided by the Catholic News Agency.
• Giving – Easily access your parish's online giving.
• Confession – Next Confession reminder, available Confession times, how-to guide, examination of conscience, and act of contrition.
• Parish Info – All the important and helpful contacts at your parish are only a tap away with a directory of parish and/or school staff.
• Mass Times – All Mass times for the week with MassMode™ time or location reminders to silence your phone before Mass.
• Prayers – Full list of traditional Catholic prayers with the ability to set reminders for any of them or your own daily prayer time. Also submit prayer requests to your parish.
• Bulletins – View this week's and past bulletins from your parish.
Download my Parish app today or visit myparishapp.com to learn more and register your parish.
Notes: my parish
From the USCCB:
The Rosary is a Scripture-based prayer. It begins with the Apostles' Creed, which summarizes the great mysteries of the Catholic faith. The Our Father, which introduces each mystery, is from the Gospels. The first part of the Hail Mary is the angel's words announcing Jesus Christ's birth and Elizabeth's greeting to Mary. St. Pius V officially added the second part of the Hail Mary. The Mysteries of the Rosary center on the events of Christ's life. There are four sets of Mysteries: Joyful, Sorrowful, Glorious and––added by Pope John Paul II in 2002––the Luminous.
The repetition in the Rosary is meant to lead one into restful and contemplative prayer related to each Mystery. The gentle repetition of the words helps us to enter into the silence of our hearts, where Christ's spirit dwells. The Rosary can be said privately or with a group.
Archbishop Fulton Sheen said, "The rosary is the book of the blind, where souls see and there enact the greatest drama of love the world has ever known; it is the book of the simple, which initiates them into mysteries and knowledge more satisfying than the education of other men; it is the book of the aged, whose eyes close upon the shadow of this world, and open on the substance of the next. The power of the rosary is beyond description."
PLUS: Everyday a new section of the American English Bible is included in the application. The sections are designed so you can read the whole bible in a single year.
- Intuitive sliding beads to resemble how one prays standard Rosary beads.
- Prayer texts are shown synchronously with each Rosary beads.
- Bead highlight to track your progress.
- Mysteries have corresponding beautiful images and bible passages to help meditation on the mysteries
- Automatically select what mysteries are prayed on each day.
- Audio recitation of the prayers and mysteries to pray along with.
- Various settings to change the font size, background images, locations of the beads, and bead clicking sound and vibration.
- Included in the app are the Fifteen Promises of our Lady and how to pray Miraculous 54 Days Rosary Novena.
We really believe with the benefit and power of praying Rosary daily. We hope this application can help you to pray Rosary anytime anywhere.
Some Quotes About the Rosary from Our Lady, Popes, and Saints:
“Continue to pray the Rosary every day.”
Our Lady of Fatima to Sister Lucia
“Never will anyone who says his Rosary every day be led astray. This is a statement that I would gladly sign with my blood.”
Saint Louis de Montfort
“You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the Rosary.”
Our Lady to Blessed Alan de la Roche
“Give me an army saying the Rosary and I will conquer the world.”
Pope Blessed Pius IX
Note: To support the continual development of this application, a small ad is displayed on the bottom of the home screen. However no ad is displayed on the Rosary screen itself so as not to interfere with your prayers.
For comments and feedback for the application, please kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also kindly leave us a kind rating and review if you like using this application to help promote it. Thank you for using Touch Rosary!
One-month preview of the full Universalis content, which contains the Readings at Mass (with a choice between the Jerusalem Bible/Grail and the NAB translations), the Mass Today (which combines the daily Mass readings with the Order of Mass) and the Liturgy of the Hours: Morning Prayer, the three daytime hours, Evening Prayer, Night Prayer, and the Office of Readings. This is the same content as in Universalis on Windows, Mac and iOS.
The app is complete in itself. It needs no Internet connection and no downloads.
Origin of the Chaplet:
Saint Faustina Kowalska was born in 1905 in Glogowiec (Poland). She belonged to the Congregation of the Sisters of Our Lady of Mercy, where she lived thirteen. She also worked in various houses of the Congregation and spent longer periods in Krakow, Plock and Vilnius duties of cook, gardener and porter. His spirituality is based on the mystery of the Divine Mercy, I meditated on the Word of God and looked in their daily life. The knowledge and contemplation of this mystery developed in her a childlike trust attitude toward God and love toward neighbor. Saint Faustina received the confidences of Jesus, who appointed him his secretary and apostle of mercy, through it, to show the world your great post.
Sister Faustina's mission consists of three tasks:
- Zoom in and proclaim to the world the truth revealed in Scripture about the merciful love of God to each person.
- Achieving God's mercy for the whole world and particularly for sinners.
- Inspire an apostolic movement of the Divine Mercy, which is to proclaim and attain the mercy of God for the world and strive for Christian perfection, following the footsteps of St. Faustina.
Download the NEW Online for Life Prayer App where you can become a 24/7 champion for life, right from your own mobile device!
Harnessing the power of prayer and technology, this new Prayer App brings together praying people from across the country in real-time for one purpose: to pray for abortion-determined individuals as they walk through their life-decision process.
The “Prayer Feed” is the focal point of the app where users can see a real-time U.S. map that indicates where App users are praying. With a simple swipe on each notification, users can show they’ve prayed and then share the prayer requests with their social media network.
After committing to pray, users can check the Prayers screen to see their personal, real-time impact. Users can see the cumulative number of times they’ve prayed for requests and the number of women who’ve made a life decision—those who were prayed for by the user.
Users can also view how many of their social media friends are praying and the overall impact of their social sharing.
Download the Online for Life Prayer App today! Let's save babies together.
Online for Life is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit outreach that works online and offline to reach abortion-determined women and men. We come alongside them in their time of crisis and connect them with local life-affirming organizations, mobile ultrasound units, or a call center where they can receive compassion, thoughtfulness, and helpful information.
Online for Life. So every child makes their mark.
New videos updated daily! This app is a great way to take time out of the activities of our day - to allow God to speak Truth into the midst of the chaos of daily life.
Join us as we enter into this Season of Lent.