Introducing the 19th Mile - a sales acceleration app for field sales. The app drives superior sales performance by
- Helping each sales team member achieve their targets predictably through data-driven coaching and contextually relevant content support
- Enables every manager to take a proactive approach and become a sales coach
- Enables an organization to adopt a data-driven approach to manage its sales operations
- Enables an organization to drive a standardized sales process
Here are the key modules & features:
Clean, no-fuss daily activity planning that ensures you are on top of your game. Productivity enhancing features like click to call, Google maps-based nearby client identification, reminders, auto logging of calls, aging deal notifications ensure you always stay on track.
Seamless and intuitive opportunities, pipeline, contact and account management that helps you win more deals.
Visual management of all unqualified leads to help nurture them until they become qualified opportunities.
Channel Partner Module:
A single place to recruit and manage channel partners.
Incisive, real-time individual and team performance reports give you the insight that helps you stay on course and beat your targets. Team heat maps enable you to identify interventions at a glance.
Personalized, data-driven, automated coaching for every sales rep. Coach provides early warnings, identifies daily action lists to progress the pipeline and gives deal level coaching on every deal.
Integrated sales academy that delivers content in the context of performance and the sales workflow e.g. meetings and deals. The app comes with content integrated from MOOCs like Coursera, Udemy, EdX. You can integrate your own custom content.
Other key features:
- App works offline
- Enterprise-grade security of the mobile app and server
- The app is fully configurable from the web
- Integrated with Gmail, Google Calendar, Zoho CRM. Upcoming integrations include Salesforce.com,
You will need to create an account at https://19thmile.com to get access to the app.