Shunra’s network virtualization for software testing solution accurately captures and evaluates mobile application performance (visit our Mobile Zone at www.shunra.com/mobile-zone for more information).
Once you download this app, you can immediately begin measuring network latency, packet loss and downstream bandwidth to any addressable domain or IP address (must respond to PING).
- Quickly measures and reports on current network conditions
- Automatically formats an email containing a recording of network conditions
- The recording integrates directly with other Shunra network virtualization solutions to reliably recreate network conditions in your application test environment.
Shunra offers multiple editions of its Shunra NV technology. Available in both software- and appliance-based versions, Shunra NV delivers a comprehensive set of capabilities to each of the requirements for accurate and reliable software testing: discovery and capture of production network conditions; virtualization of network conditions in the test environment; robust performance analysis and automated performance optimization recommendations. More details are available at http://www.shunra.com/products/shunra-nv-network-virtualization.
Shunra’s network virtualization solutions deliver confidence in application performance. We understand the challenges distributed architectures and end user populations present when it comes to ensuring application performance. We are pleased to offer the technologies, services and education you need to proactively ensure performance prior to application deployment or infrastructure change.
Our solutions and other free tools are available at www.shunra.com.
CarrierIQ Scanner & Protection helps determine whether or not your phone contains Carrier IQ mobile diagnostic software.
✰ “Simple and reliable, and from a known and reliable company - Lookout!”
✰ “Lookout always presents the best security apps!”
✰ “Very informative! Thanks for going into detail about this issue!”
Don't forget to also download Lookout Security & Antivirus from Play Store: http://ap.lookout.com/SH3o , for complete Android protection including free antivirus, backup, find lost phone and more.
Security researchers have recently determined that a number of consumer mobile devices contain pre-installed software from Carrier IQ. While this software appears to be designed to help mobile network operators improve coverage through metrics tracking, it does not provide a clear opt-out path for users. Additionally, it can be difficult for non-technical users to determine whether or not their handset is affected.
We've developed the Carrier IQ Detector to aid in this process in an effort to keep mobile users fully informed about what their phone is doing.
Note: This application does not remove Carrier IQ software from your device. Because Carrier IQ software is deeply integrated with handset firmware, users would be required to attain special device privileges in order to remove it. Side effects of this process have the potential to put users at further risk of malware infection while making devices ineligible to receive firmware updates in the future.
If you are sure you know what you are doing and would like to remove Carrier IQ software from your phone, there are a number of guides available online.
If you have made previous attempts to remove Carrier IQ software from your device, our Detector may still report its presence. This can be caused by incomplete removal attempts that do not remove all relevant files.
Both of the permissions are only used if you choose to share your results with us. CM users may revoke both permissions and the app will still function.
❐ About Lookout Labs
CarrierIQ Scanner & Protection is a project of the Labs division of Lookout Mobile Security. The goal of Lookout Labs is to explore new ideas and push the boundaries of mobile apps.
Labs projects are experimental by nature, and may only be available for a limited time.
❐ About Lookout Inc.
Lookout builds security technology that protects people, businesses, governments, and critical infrastructure from the growing threats in the post-PC era.
Visit our website https://www.lookout.com to learn more about us.
❐ About Lookout Security & Antivirus
CarrierIQ Scanner & Protection is not a replacement for Lookout Security & Antivirus. CarrierIQ Scanner & Protection is only available in English.
Downloading Lookout Security & Antivirus (http://ap.lookout.com/SH3o) is the best way to keep your phone & tablet safe from malware and spyware, back up your data, and locate, scream, lock, or wipe a lost or stolen mobile device.
Lookout Security & Antivirus is available in German, French, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), Korean, Russian and Polish.
© 2012 Lookout, Inc. All rights reserved. Patents pending.
- Monitor data traffic bytes.
- XY Chart of RF and WiFi signal strength over time.
- Voice notification of signal strength & technology changes, handovers, open hotspots, and more!
- Notes! Insert notes into the RF data collected. Notes can be viewed & edited in Big Picture
- 'Drive Mode' screen showing just RSSI, Cell ID, and technology to view while driving
- Localized for French, Spanish (thank you Augusto!), Portuguese, and German (thank you Lutz!).
- Map and record your color coded RF signal strength as you travel.
- War driving. Collect WiFi access points and list mobile location at the strongest signal.
- Users can redefine site locations on the map.
- Play back, pause, jump to any part of recorded data.
- Share collected data and Maps with Twitter, Facebook, whatever you can share with.
- Sector coverage zones describing sector orientation and beamwidth.
- One Cell Tracking to examine coverage of a single cell site.
- Sound and Vibration notification on handover.
- Possible handoff neighbors (2G).
- User defined sites can be exported or imported for later use.
- Serving cell can be located through Google, OpenCellID.
- All sites located through Google or OpenCellID saved to local database.
- Export recorded data to XML, KML (Google Earth), or CSV files.
- Import older recorded data for playback.
- Roaming and data states, data activity, CGI.
- WiFi MAC address, BSSID, supplicant state.
- WiFi network access points identified.
- EIRP/ERP and Free Space Loss calculators
- Big picture of entire drive test or site survey
- Auto-shutoff at minimum battery level set by user
- Adjust GPS power settings
- App to SD card
*** Please keep those bug reports coming! If you crash and are given the option, please send in the report. I read them all. Or you can email directly at: Type1apps@gmail.com
- If a site appears off the coast of Africa it means that you are using Google's location service or OpenCellID and they cannot determine that cell's location (so it returns the location 0 deg Lat, 0 deg Lon). A new feature for version 2.2.9 is the ability to define your own site locations (add, move or remove) by pressing a spot on the map or a site icon. Users can do their own site surveys as they travel. This is a workaround for those who do not have access to site location data -- unless you are an engineer for a carrier, you won't have access to this data since site locations are generally considered proprietary.
- Background recording, where you exit the app after you start recording, will not register signal strength changes if the phone is in sleep mode (screen is blank). This is a "bug" in Android not the app. If the phone is not allowed to sleep, background recording is possible.
- BER, EVDO, SNR & Ec/Io may display -1. This is the number the Android OS is sending, sorry.
- The app is optimized for GSM service. CDMA devices are not completely supported. This is due to the lack of a CDMA phone (and contract) on my part, not anything specific to the technology. So if you have a CDMA phone be aware it has not been tested by me.
- Please remember you are using a phone, not a laptop. If you try to record hours worth of data, and/or play it back, unexpected things may happen.
With this application you can send SMS with your location information - address and coordinates(Longitude, Latitude) to multiple recipients.
It could be useful when:
- you want to send periodical information about your location to somebody
- cases of emergency
- to find lost phone
- to mark the location of point of an interest sending SMS from there
There are two modes - AUTOMATIC and MANUAL.
In AUTOMATIC you press , type phone numbers of the recipients,type the automatic message text (50 chars max) and define the timer(days:hours:min) and max number of SMS. Then press to save the settings. Then after enabling automatic send the application will send SMS periodically to predefined contacts.
In MANUAL you can type text (50 chars max) and push button and send SMS to predefined list of contacts.
The format of the SMS is:
...Country, City, Street, Number...
Link to Google Maps
The recipient of SMS can click the Google Maps link and see the location or copy Latitude and Longitude values (in this case 42.6563,23.3755) in Google Earth or Google Maps and will find the location of the sender.
The Accuracy of GPS fix can help in determining the reliability of the location.
IMSI and IMEI can provide further information in tracing the sender.
In order to allow application to use GPS set in
Settings> Location and security> Use GPS satellites ON.
In order to save battery GPS is switched on/off when you switch MANUAL SEND on/off.
In AUTOMATIC mode GPS is switched on several minutes before the send of the message.
The maximum length of the SMS depends on the alphabet used. The length varies between 160 and 70 symbols.
The app shows in how many parts the SMS will be sent. Try to keep it one part since your operator may charge additionally for multi part SMS.
Tips and tricks:
Make sure you have good GPS reception before pushing [Send Now] button. The location information that is sent is what you see on the main screen of application. It might be outdated if the GPS reception is not good.
At the start of the application GPS is turned on in order to get recent coordinates. If you want to switch GPS off click MANUAL SEND on and then off.
You can put your phone number at the end of the predefined contact list. In this way if SMS service has some delay you'll know when the SMS has arrived to other recipients.
In AUTOMATIC mode you can postpone sending of an SMS turning AUTO SEND OFF and then ON again. Then the sending cycle will restart.
Notification icon is visible only in AUTOMATIC SEND mode
The initial configuration of AUTO SEND is 1 SMS after 10 minutes to your own number. In order to test it enable AUTO SEND.
LocationPrivacy can also serve as a way to redirect all location links to your favorite mapping app. All map apps in Android can view `geo:` URIs, and LocationPrivacy converts many kinds of links to `geo:` URIs, including: Google Maps, OpenStreetMap, Amap, Baidu Map, QQ Map, Nokia HERE, Yandex Maps.
This is the first beta release of a new idea for us, if you have problems or ideas, please post them on our issue tracker so we can improve this app!
This was started as part of the T2 Panic work, since sharing location is so often a part of panic apps. Follow our progress here:
Don’t see your language? Join us and help translate the app:
★ ABOUT US: Guardian Project is a group of developers that make secure mobile apps and open-source code for a better tomorrow
★ OUR WEBSITE: https://GuardianProject.info
★ ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/guardianproject
★ FREE SOFTWARE: LocationPrivacy is free software. You can take a look at our source code, or contribute to help make LocationPrivacy even better:
★ MESSAGE US: Are we missing your favorite feature? Found an annoying bug? Please tell us! We’d love to hear from you. Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org or find us in our chat room https://guardianproject.info/contact
Simple app to get your Android Device ID and also :
- Android version
- SDK Version
- Wi-Fi Mac Address
- Sim Serial
- Phone Number (some sim card)
- Signal Strength (update every second)
- Technology (update every second) such as HSPA, HSPA+, EDGE, GPRS, LTE, HSUPA, HSDPA, CDMA
- Device Model
*Can select at any value and copy it to clipboard and paste anywhere
★ Facilitate users to utilize special Google parameters and notations to further refine Google search results.
★ A must have SEO tool, usable to disable result personalization and perform searches mimicking your location, language, etc.
Features include :
★ Support for Web, Images, Videos, News, Apps and Book search.
★ Auto-complete of search terms (switchable)
★ Save and reuse searches
★ More than 20 inline search parameters
★ Support for all available special Google parameters.
★ Google Converter with 27 types of unit conversions.
Coming soon :
★ Sharing search queries
★ Save and reuse unit conversions
The parameters collected by Mobile Analyzer application can be separeted in three groups:
- SIM Card: PLMN, Serial Number, SPN, IMSI, Voice Mail Number, SIM Card State.
- Mobile Phone: IMEI, IMEI-SV, MMS User Agent, MMS UA Profile URL, .
- Network information: Data State, Network Type, PLMN, Name of the Network, Call State, Roaming, Signal Power, LAC/TAC, GPS Position and Cell ID.
With Mobile Analyzer is possible to collect logs and save it on CSV Excel file.
SecureGuard is an access control and auditing solution which ensures security and management efficiency for accesses to all systems in a network such as servers, networks, security systems, mainframes etc. through a single gateway.
Integrating OTP with the basic SecureGuard solution, a highly secure operating environment can be built . SecureGuard OTP does not only strengthen the security while log-in, but also in server access controls and command controls. In SecureGuard, you can set different security policies with OTP.
For more details, please visit the following website:
It is used for logging into a (OTP enabled) system from an untrusted terminal by generating a password that is only valid for one login.
Supports SHA1 and MD5.
Option to store passphrase and challange (encrypted with IMEI (device) and IMSI (sim) via AES-256)
It is used in our Hackerspace ChaosChemnitz (Germany) to open and close the door without the need of a “real” key.
This app is free software. You can modify and redistribute it under the terms of the MIT license.
The sourcecode and additional information is available here:
The app is now translatable, please let me know if you want to translate.
1. Enter the key and the text and press the "encrypt text" button.
2. Copy the encrypted text from the text box.
1. Enter the key and the encrypted text and press the "decrypt text" button.
2. You can see the original text in the textbox.
As a user of SAF Mobile NMS you will be able :
- to receive informative and comprehensibly visualized instant push-notifications about active events in the network, its elements and segments. To avoid information overload, you will be able to filter out the notifications by four different severity levels of events,
- to browse your network structure, devices and alarms, as well as to search for certain devices by serial number, product type, product name, IP address via intuitive application GUI,
- to see an overview of monitored network elements, active alarms, monitored parameters. To effectively deal with alarm event, you will be able to quickly access the assigned interactive contact information (phone number, e-mail) and call or send a note to staff responsible for affected network element or segment.
To get more detailed description of SAF Mobile NMS and its functionality, please download SAF Mobile NMS User Manual https://www.saftehnika.com/upload/File/Siebel/SAF_mobileNMS%20v1%200_UM_EN_V1_1.pdf
To get more information about SAF NMS and SAF NMS Lite, please visit https://saftehnika.com/products/network-management-system
To try out SAF NMS, please download SAF NMS v4 60-day trial version https://www.saftehnika.com/downloads/nms-60-day-trial-
PLEASE IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE APP, CONTACT ME FIRST BEFORE LEAVING A NEGATIVE REVIEW AND I WILL TRY TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE. IF I CANNOT, I WILL REFUND YOU IN FULL
A must have new tool called "The Ghost Catcher Camera" or "G.C.C." has been developed by a newly found company called Paratools. As of this time this application is only available for Android phones but do not fret iPhone users it is scheduled to be ported over to the iPhone in the near future. This tool was created to help further the research in paranormal investigation. The theory behind the application is that when an anomaly such as a spirit or entity is in certain proximity they give off an electromagnetic field from its energy. If this energy was able to be photographed at the exact time of the magnetic fluctuation an image may be caught in the photo. Based on this theory The Ghost Catcher Camera was born.
The application consists of a K2 style EMF meter that ties into the Android phones camera capabilities. By doing so, the second the EMF field reaches a certain level defined by the user, the internal camera snaps multiple photos in succession at the rate of up to 10 in a 2 second period. Once the G.C.C. is started it automatically calibrates the sensor to 0. The photos happen silently as to not affect the continuous reading of the meter. The photos are then stored directly on the SD card for further review. The G.C.C. can be stopped and started as necessary, and once a session has ended (which is an option) a full graph of the session is shown. The graph includes the time the session started and ended as well as the level of EMF defined in 250 miligauss increments. This graph then also offers the option to be saved along with a log showing the start and stop time as well as the lowest and highest miligauss reading. Another option is also available that will allow the user to email this same information along with a .jpg attachment of the graph.
The G.C.C. options in the configuration includes an on/off flash option, a low/medium/high quality photo option, the number of photos you want the camera to take per fluctuation (1 through 10), and the amount of miligauss it will take to trigger the camera. The miligauss option is defined in 250mg increments from 0 to 3000+. This configuration option is also color coded to the leds that correspond to that miligauss level.
Other features include a digital recorder called "The E.V.P. Catcher" which includes an amplitude meter that allows you to be able to view any sound fluctuation during an E.V.P. or silence session. The recorder has the ability to rewind and fast forward as well. Each tap of the button will either go back or ahead 3 seconds at a time in order to pinpoint the exact location and time of the sound fluctuation. There is a timer at the bottom of the screen that lasts the entire session and an option to save the recording session is also available.
All files that are saved are available on the SDcard in the parent folder under another folder titled "GCC". This folder then has a separate folder for audio, with the photographs,graphs, and logs stored in the main folder.
New features are in the planning stages as well to add to this tool to make it even better. Be sure to rate and leave feedback in the marketplace and tell a friend or two about it.
Application by Paratools LLC
coded by A.G.E. (Al-Ghanim Enterprises)
horror, ghost hunting, EMF, EVP, entity, demon, investigating, investigation, spirits, equipment, haunted, scary, dead, photos, recorder, activity,
Lists shortcut codes for Windows and now for Mac.
This app supports both windows and Mac versions of Word.
This app is also intended for inputting 'known' colors that you may use regularly. For example, you may need to store your company's branding colors.
Useful for web designers/developers who want to quickly capture a rough color when out and about, or to store important color values that you use regularly.
Useful when you see a color that inspires you that you want to save for later.