- Simple and beautiful interface.
- Supports Celsius and Fahrenheit.
- Cool widgets! Try shortcuts on 4x1 widget! Or try 2x1 widget!
Why do our app need those permissions?
- Network communication: data need to be downloaded.
- Your location: in case you use geolocation.
- Phone calls: we need to read phone state so we can automatically update widgets after booting when detecting an Internet connection.
- System tools: change Wi-Fi state in case you use the switch available on widget 4x1.
Hourly detailed forecast for today and tomorrow, detailed forecast every 3 hours during the rest of the week as well as a prediction for the next week.
Very complete and easy to use application.
Multiple weather variables are available:
- Prediction symbol
- Maximum temperatures, daily minimum and hourly current temperature and wind chill.
- Wind speed and direction, including maximum gusts.
- Expected rain.
- Snow line.
- Relative humidity.
It also provides additional relevant information as the sunrise/sunset and moon phase (including the moonrise/moonset and lighting rate)
You can also check our animated prediction maps that provide precipitations, temperature, pressure, snow, etc.. besides from multiple satellite images and rain radar from AEMET.
And you can also view a nationwide map of weather risk alerts easily interpretable according to severity.
In addition, you can add a weather widget to see your city forecast to five days directly on your device screen, with optional time and weather forecasting widget.
This application is fully optimized for both smartphones and tablets.
The Weather app is specifically designed to be as simple and intuitive as possible. With just one click you receive the weather condition in your status bar at your current location.
The climate state is gorgeously animated so that you can almost experience it, seeing how the weather comes alive.
The app is using Weather Underground as a data channel and the live updates are really tiny so that you would not use up your data cap.
- Weather supports geo-positioning, retrieving the latest weather conditions for your current location
- An option to manually add your location
- Add and track the weather conditions in multiple locations
- Weather is one of the most lightweight weather apps on Google Play!
- Animated weather conditions - see how the weather comes alive!
- Widgets for different locations
- Hourly and weekly forecasts
- Intuitive, seamless user interface
- Support for the lock screen widget in Android 4.2
- Weather benefits all known screen resolutions
- Offers quality support for Android devices - from Android 1.5 to Android 4.3
- Tap on the temperature to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit
- You can allow and disable the notifications
- Choose by yourself what will be the next feature of Weather! Leave a comment or send us an e-mail and help us make Weather the best app of its kind.
Compatible with both phones (Android 2.1+) and tablets (Android 3.0+), with specifically optimized interfaces for each device.
- 14 days
- Hour by hour for the first 2 days
- Turn the phone to see the weather as a diagram
- Search more than 3.000 beaches in Spain, with 2 day forecast for ambient temperature, water temperature, UV level, wind and waves
- 1,586 ski forecasts around the world
- Updated snow and ski condition reports for all Spanish ski resorts
Precipitation forecast maps
- See upcoming precipitation easily displayed on customized maps for Spain, the Balearic Islands, the Canary Islands, United Kingdom, France, Greece, Europe and the World
- Spain and the Balearic Islands (Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza, Formentera and Cabrera)
- Spain, Europe, World, the Balearic Islands, the Canary Islands and France
Temperature forecast maps
- Spain, the Balearic Islands, the Canary Islands, United Kingdom, France and Greece
Pressure forecast maps
- Centered on southern Europe, centered on northern Europe
- Spain, the Balearic Islands, the Canary Islands, United Kingdom, France and Greece
Coast and boating weather
- 12 coast area maps
- Forecasts for waves
- Forecasts for wind
- Forecasts for temperature
Severe Weather Warnings
- For all Spanish provinces
- Unlimited number of widgets, in 2 sizes, configurable for a different location for every widget
- Enable/disable system notifications for weather warnings in saved locations
Prepare for your day with the most accurate hourly, 5-day, and 10-day forecasts. Stunning Flickr photos match your location, time of day, and current conditions.
- Get all the details: wind, pressure, and chance of precipitation.
- See animated sunrise, sunset, wind, and pressure modules.
- Browse interactive maps: radar, satellite, heat, and snow.
- Track all your favorite cities and destinations!
- Scroll down for detailed weather information.
- Tap the plus sign to add up to 20 cities.
- Swipe left-to-right to move between locations.
- Submit your photos to Yahoo Weather by joining #projectweather on Flickr.
Tell us what you think
We are committed to building the best mobile experiences and would love to hear your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: firstname.lastname@example.org
*** A COUPLE OF TIPS: ***
- More zoom level on the map = more accuracy on the places
- Click on place without forecast loads and opens a forecast for the place
- Click on place with forecast open a new view with more the forecast details
- Click on "refresh forecasts" button loads forecast data for the current map area.
Weather Forecast from yr.no, delivered by The Norwegian Meteorological institute and the NRK.
Keywords: weather forecast map
Including live tiles and more detail on the zoomable maps. Save your favourit places in Switzerland and get the corresponding weather details and subscribe the warning threshold and types of severe weather warnings sent as push notifications.
Weather forecasts for the next 6 days:
- clickable and zoomable map with overview of locations
- weekly overview
- wind / temperature at different altitudes
- precipitation, temperature and cloud coverage, with realtime and forecast slide-function
- satellite images
- clickable and zoomable map with overview of warning areas
- weekly overview
- location, type of warning and alarm threshold subscription, output as a push message
- for three climate regions of Switzerland
- general weather map of Europa
- cklickable and zoomable map with overview of stations
- various measured data, updated up to every 10 minutes
- available for all Swiss locations
- detailed overview of measurements, forecasts and warnings
- subscribtion to severe weather warnings
- Real time temperature, location, altitude, and air pollution index information.
- Gorgeous high definition weather information display.
- Works in thousands of cities around the world.
- One click sharing to social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Weibo, and WeChat.
- Send your Weather Photos to anyone by Email or Picture Message.
Sugerencias y errores particulares enviarlos al correo email@example.com
★ "A no-nonsense approach to show weather data on your phone, but done well and great looking" - Android Central
NOAA Weather uses NOAA point forecasts from your GPS location to get the most localized weather available. Point forecasts are great for climbing, hiking, skiing, or any outdoor activity where weather from a nearby city isn't accurate enough.
GPS on the phone will provide the most accurate location, but usually isn't needed. Nearby cell towers and Wi-Fi networks can also provide this information, and will be checked first to save time and battery. You can also enter a location manually.
To provided highly localized forecasting, NOAA Weather uses point forecasts from the National Weather Service (NOAA/NWS), and is therefore only available in the US.
If there is severe weather you will see a red warning icon in the corner of the current conditions icon. You can press this icon for more details. The app currently does NOT support severe weather alerts or notifications. NOAA is providing this service directly through cell carriers. You can read more about the service at http://www.noaa.gov/features/03_protecting/wireless_emergency_alerts.html.
There are also several differently sized widgets available which can be placed on your homescreen to provide some basic weather information, without the need to open the app.
Forecast discussion is available through the menu button.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or problems.
This is the premium version and is 100% Ad free, and has no limitations.
NOAA Weather on Facebook
NEW IN THIS RELEASE:
* Added ability to disable horizontal scrolling (useful for Nexus 5 owners)
* Added Langley Hills, WA radar station
* Animates the last 10 radar images
* Supports all 155 U.S. NWS NEXRAD radar sites
* Uses autolocation to find the nearest radar
* Low power consumption (only updates when being viewed)
* Multiple map layers: border, cities, terrain, rivers, highways
Go to wallpaper configuration to set up.
Note: Large blooms during clear skies are due to NEXRAD "clear air mode". See website link below for explanation.
So here is the "Weather Sensor" Android application which will provide you daily weather forecasting for best planning.
It is highest quality weather forecasts and reports which supports all locations worldwide.
It is first voice interactive weather app. It provides Ask me Feature.
Askme Feature's Video Link:
Creative and Attractive relevant GUI with continues fragments filling.
-Weather Sensor supports forecasting information for all the locations across the world.
-2x1 and 4x1 Widgets with multilingual support.
-We can search location by entering location name or zipcode.
-Provide information like humidity, visibility, pressure and speed.
-Also provide information which describes latitude and longitude of any location.
-Sunrise and sunset timings.
-Provide high and low temperature information in ferenheit and celcius.
-Also provides beautiful background screens for different weather conditions like sunny, cloudy, snow fall, foggy, etc.
- 2.1+ users now can take advantage to set beautiful weather background images from app to their mobile screen. (From app-> press pink W icon left bottom into app)
- We know the value of your wallpaper. So, introduce Transparent Plain Text widgets
- User can Add and directly jump to Locations using Menu.
- Powerful searching up to remote locations.
Selected City name in top of the screen.
It shows the temperature in degree in protractor.
Temperature in digit in bottom of the screen
High and Low temperature
Wind mill rotate according to wind speed.
Wind speed in digit mph in bottom of the screen.
Sun rise effect for the sun rise
Sun rise time of selected city with meridiem timing
Sun set effect for the sun set
Sun set time of selected city with meridiem timing
It shows the Next 5 day forecast
It shows the day and date in left side
It shows the weather condition with relevant icon in the middle
It shows the high and low temperature in Fahrenheit in right side
Scroll view in the smaller screen
It shows the compass view with the planet
Put the mobile straight it will shows the north, east, south and west directions
Degree from the North of 360 direction in the middle of the screen.
It shows the selected city name, temperature.
It shows the humidity, longitude and latitude.
It shows the Map of selected city with surrounding region
It has the three buttons which shows Normal, Terrain and Satellite view
Background image will change according to the weather condition.
By pressing of pink icon you can set the background as you wallpaper.
By pressing the Mouth icon it will speak the weather condition with temperature.
Enter the city name or zipcode of city which you want to find
Press the search button.
Select the city from the list which you desire
You can add your favorite locations
You can jump directly from button to your listed locations.
You can remove locations from the list
You can jump directly from button to your listed locations.
1. Ask me feature to interactive weather conversion
2. Ask with the keyword “Hi google”
3. Ask “hi google what’s the weather”
4. Ask “hi google what’s the temperature”
5. Ask “hi google what’s the humidity”
6. Ask “hi google what’s the visibility”
7. Ask “hi google what’s the pressure”
8. Ask “hi google what’s the time of sunrise”
9. Ask “hi google what’s the time of sunset”
10. It will response the answer to your selected location
11. Note: Pronunciation is important when you ask
12. Note: currently it supports English language
User can share screen of selected city
User can share to multi platform like Facebook, Whatsapp, etc
Download "Weather Sensor".
Also you can give suggestions to your outsider friends .
Give your ratings and comment.
Main features of full version are:
- Current weather situation.
- Four different animated live wallpapers for 4 seasons (spring, summer, autumn, winter). Season is automatically selected depending on your location and date.
- Accurate animation of sunrise and sunset.
- The current phase of the moon.
- Choice of two weather providers.
- 6 or 10-day forecast, depending on the weather provider (start with double tap on the wallpaper, see video).
- Feels like temperature.
- Wind speed and direction
- Quick access to 2nd city(triple tap wallpaper)
- Lots of settings
- Amazing interactive animation
- In the autumn, speed of windmill depends on the current wind speed
- In the spring, flowers fall from the tree depends on the current wind speed, etc...
- Rain, Snow depends on the wind speed, etc...
- Optimization for CPU and Battery usage
- Portrait & Landscape mode
- Weather data in 21 languages (English, Italian, Russian, Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Norwegian, Czech, Arabic, Thai, Turkish, Polish, Hungarian, Finnish, Slovak, Hindi, Japanese, Romanian, Portuguese and Korean)
Tip: How to set TrueWeather live wallpaper?
1. Press HOME button
2. Press MENU button
3. Tap on Wallpaper -> Live wallpapers
4. TrueWeather, wait a few seconds!
5. Set wallpaper
Tip: How to set the windmill theme?:
1. Go to TrueWeather settings (TrueWeather->Settings...)
2. Scroll to Year seasons
3. Uncheck: Spring,Summer,Winter
4. Check: Autumn
5. Scroll down to "Save" button and press it
6. Wait a few seconds
7. Now you should see windmill theme.
Tip: To reduce battery consumption set FPS to 20 or 30 in TrueWeather advanced wallpaper settings
Tip: To hide all weather data from wallpaper go to TrueWeather settings, scroll to "Weather data position" and select "None"
If you have any questions or suggestions do not hesitate to contact us (email@example.com).
P.S. If you like our app, please rate it with 5 stars. Thank you.
Wind, preciptation, pressure, temperature and wave data extracted from GRIB files are displayed through our simple interface.
This GRIB viewer is perfect for sailors (both sailing and in the pub), windsurfers, storm chasers, outdoor enthusiasts, amateur and professional meteorologists.
- Choose your map location and have weather information overlaid
- Mapped weather can be animated
- Weather can be viewed as a meteogram (graph) or raw data
- Configurable download to minimise file sizes (great for roaming)
- GRIB files can be downloaded to your PC
- Displays online or offline
PocketGrib downloads and displays the following weather types:
- Wind speed and direction (10 m above mean sea level)
- Precipitation (rain, snow etc)
- Air temperature
- Waves (including Mediterranean and Black Sea)
- Cloud cover
- Relative humidity
- CAPE (Convective Atmospheric Potential Energy)
- Current (Atlantic only)
Direct download of GRIB data from NOAA's GFS (Global Forecast System) model
- Forecasts up to 8 days
- Data steps: 3hr, 6hr, 12hr
- Worldwide Coverage
- Resolution: 0.5°, 1°, 2°
- Data updated 4 times a day (every 6 hours)
Also support for COAMPS, WW3, NOGAPS, RTOFS (Currents) and FNMOC WW3 (Mediterranean wave) models.
By downloading only what the user needs it it possible to keep the GRIB files small which makes it especially convenient for low bandwidth regions or when roaming internationally.
GRIB forecasts are published without human intervention or review. Therefore some knowledge and awareness is required by the end user. Most GRIB models do NOT accurately forecast hurricanes and tropical cyclones so their use should be combined with specific hurricane and tropical cyclone forecasts.
Weather Clock is a clever combination of analog clock and weather forecast. It shows hourly weather in glance directly on the clock face. Each hour shows a different temperature and weather condition.
With Weather Clock you won't get wet anymore. It show you instantly when rain, storm or other unfriendly conditions arrive.
Weather Clock is especially great for planning your trips according to sudden weather changes or for people who spend most of their time outside. In addition to forecast it features a sunset / sunrise calculator for your geographic location
This application is a lite version which is limited to the next 9-hour forecast. Please consider purchasing "Weather Clock Unlock"* and get unlimited 7-days hourly forecast including cloud coverage, humidity and wind speed. You may also switch between a black and white clock faces.
* Please note that "Weather Clock Unlock" shall be installed on top of you original "Weather Clock" installation
The widget features the following:
- 3 widget sizes; 4x1, 4x2 and 5x2 (for Galaxy Note or tablets)
- Supports lock-screen mode (widget)
- Several widget skins to choose from (more skins to come)
- Different weather icon skins
- Different fonts for the time
- Automatic location (from cell/wifi or GPS) or fixed/manual
- Weather conditions and temperature for current location
- Detailed weather forecast display that includes the following:
- Location local time
- Sunrise and sunset time for current location
- Humidity and wind conditions
- Current condition, temperature and low and high temperatures
- Current condition icon
- Last weather update time
- 4 day weather forecast
- Background according to the weather condition and day/night
- Optional display of the current moon phase
- World weather: Choose to display weather information for any number of different locations worldwide
- 8 widget hotspots (most of them can be user defined to launch specific applications)
- Display available phone ad SD card memory, WiFi or 3G state
The widget can be fully customized with the following options:
- Choose the widget and weather icon skins
- Choose the color for any item on the widget
- Choose time font
- Display 12 or 24 hour time with optional AM/PM indicator
- Select the date display format
- Display a manually selected location's time instead of phone's time
- Optionally show or hide specific elements of the widget (hi/lo, battery, status line)
- Use current location to display weather info or specify any location you want
- Get location updates from the network (cell/WiFi) or your GPS
- Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Kilometers or Miles per hour
- Optionally display the next alarm
- Optionally display the next calendar event
- Optionally display the week number
- Select automatic weather refresh period (15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 or 8 hours)
- Unlimited number of world locations
The application is localized in the following languages:
Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (simplified), Croatian, Czech, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Portugal), Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish (Spain), Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Arabic and Vietnamese.
Note that the 4x1 widget does not show the date, next alarm or system information.
IMPORTANT! Exclude the widget from task killers, otherwise you might experience time out of sync problems.
If the widget does not work properly after an update, reset the application (manage apps. select Transparent clock & weather, Clear data) and set it up again.
Note about the READ_CALENDAR permission:
The application requires access to read calendar information in order to display the next event (if the user chooses to do so). No personal information, confidential or not, is given, shared, sent or sold to a third party.
Please report any problems, suggestions or requests via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.