Great puzzle game good implementation Simple game. Enjoyable to play. The graphics aren't anything spectacular but I wouldn't expect them to be.
Nicely done A well made version of Hashi. Works without any glitches or problems on my Thinkpad. Skinnable for those that like it.
Deleted You can't touch any of the numbers at the bottom to make a bridge cause of the ads. Everytime I try it opens up the add. Horrible app I deleted it
Unplayable Buttons on top of ads so can't touch them. Stretched to fit screen. At least a context menu has been added, though.
Good but needs additional features Unfortunately it is a little bit annoying when the screen is dimmed while thinking/playing. So "keep screen on" feature should be added. Second thing is that, while pressing a node (for a longer time,1 sec maybe) the path that is linked to that node should be highlighted. This way, the player can see the overall picture much better in order to avoid "multiple islands"
Addictive and fun! Ideal game for when you're waiting for something and you just take your phone out to play. No "just wait, lemme finish this level" since they take like 12-15 seconds each.
New in version 1.3
* Added support for tablet resolutions
* Added Facebook social integration for posting achievements
* Fixed issue where options menu was not always available
New in version 1.2
* Restart the current puzzle (doesn't reset timer)
* Application can be installed or moved to SD card
* Added simple in-app help
* Minor bug fixes and puzzle generation improvements