Featured in Time Magazine "50 Best Android Apps for 2013" Must-have Android apps for newbies and enthusiasts alike. Read more: http://techland.time.com/2013/07/01/50-best-android-apps-for-2013/slide/ninja-sms/
*** NOTICE: Go SMS Pro, Handcent SMS and MySMS users must DISABLE those apps OR make sure you install HoverChat before those other apps (you might need to uninstall them then re-install if you already have them on your phone). These apps fight with HoverChat for priority to receive messages from the system. If you do not want to disable them, please do not download HoverChat and give a low rating ***
Tired of having to switch windows or pause videos just to answer an incoming message? HoverChat enables true multitasking by allowing you to read and reply to incoming messages without ever leaving your current screen.
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ninjasmsapp
★ Multiple floating windows at the same time
★ Drag and drop windows anywhere with ease
★ Collapse mode helps minimize popups for easy access anytime
★ Anti-NSA mode: Encrypt messages while sending to contacts so your phone carrier or government cannot read it... Ninja Style!
★ Option to save messages on your phone encrypted to prevent other apps reading your SMS messages
★ Emoji Support :)
★ Notification animation for new incoming messages in minimized chat windows
★ Maximize mode allows you to switch to full texting mode in an instant
★ Transparency mode to help you view other windows in the background as you read and reply to messages
★ Settings panel lets you control which contacts the app will show popups for
★ 1 easy switch to enable and disable anytime
★ Efficient battery usage so you can keep the popups open as long as you want
★ Elegant design and graphics
HoverChat lets you have similar popup features as Facebook's new "Chat Heads" feature without needing to replace your current launcher. Plus, we support all phones 2.2+ already :) (including HD devices such as Samsung Galaxy S 4, Sony Z, HTC One X etc.)
With your support we're planning on providing many more features in the future:
★ Facebook messaging integration
We'd like to hear from you. Email us features you'd like to see in upcoming releases.
We respect your privacy. These are the permissions requested by the app and an explanation why we are asking you for them:
- Reading/Editing/Sending Messages: We use this to help you read and reply to SMS messages from within the popup windows
- Reading your contacts: This is to provide you full control to select which contacts you want the popup windows to show up for
- Drawing over apps: We use this permission to display the popup window hovering over your apps. We also give you permission to minimize or close it at any time.
- Vibrate permission: To notify you of new incoming messages depending on your phone's sound profile
** NOTE ** HoverChat uses your phone carrier's normal SMS plan to send messages. Check with your phone carrier for their price offerings
keywords: hoverchat, hover chat, hover, chat, ninja, ninja sms, sms, texting, texting apps, messaging apps, text messaging apps, sms apps, textgram, text message apps, sms apps, sms popup, sms window, sms window popup, popup, pop up, chat heads, chatheads
Facebook is a trademark of Facebook Inc. and not in any way related to this product. Use of this and other trademarks is subject to Facebook Permissions or the respective trademark owners.
Reads out your SMS, K9/Kaiten Emails, Threema, WhatsApp*, GTalk, Google Voice, Facebook and KakaoTalk messages.
Top App of The Year - ANDROID MAG [5/12]
"The rescue for frequent drivers - it includes absolutely everything one would need" - CHIP
"SMS, my Car and Me is the perfect solution for reading out messages" - COMPUTER BILD
As seen on AndroidPolice, XDA TV, Daily Mail and AndroidPit
*Root Access is recommended for WhatsApp!
• You don't have to activate it, simply start Google Navigation/Car Home, connect to a Bluetooth device or plugin your headset
• Tasker/Locale support through plugin
• Use any language for the TTS (text-to-speech)!
• Ability to detect 24 different languages
• Bluetooth (Mono and Stereo) Headset support
• Reading out Caller ID (no mono Bluetooth support)
• Voice Commands for easy calling and writing back (online and offline, Bluetooth support!) Does only apply to SMS!
• Calls can automatically be answered
• Calls can automatically be send to the phone's speakers.
• Auto reply with SMS
• Widget to activate/deactivate the app with one touch
And many other features
If you are using an inbuilt car entertainment system, try the Demo first before purchasing the app!
Help us translating the app!
More information about the used permissions:
A recent study published by the Texas Transportation Institute has shown, that reading a text message while driving increases your reaction time to up to 4 seconds and that you are eleven times more likely not to see an obstacle.
This is the reason we created this app: To drive safely, but still being able to receive and write text messages.
This app is completely different from these other apps in the market; it uses extremely few resources, which let your device lasts longer, but yet gives you extremely powerful features.
Once the app is configured, you don't have to do anything anymore: If you want to, the app starts by it self if you put it in a cardock, if you connect to a bluetooth device or simply start Google's Car Home.
But the app goes even one step further to disburden you while driving: It may automatically accept all your calls after a set time or put them to your phone's speakers.
Also does it have an online or offline voice control that allows you to call back or send one of three user defined text messages without looking on your phone!
You think you have seen all these "SMS Readers" already and they're all the same? This one's not!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us! We answer every mail within a very short time!
By the way, the speech output sounds better with high quality TTS engines (like the Ivona one), but works as well with the stock one.
*These 3rd party Car Home Replacements work as well:
- Car Dashboard
- Car Home Ultra
- Custom Car Home
Also these Apps are supported:
- GO SMS
- Facebook Messenger
- Handcent SMS
- GoneMad Player
- NinjaSMS / Ninja SMS
- K-9 / Kaiten Email Client
Jarvis is not supported (please see Compatibility Center entry for more information about Jarvis issues)
Compatible with: Almost every SMS app, WhatsApp, Kik, Facebook Messenger, Hangouts, Viber, Line, Telegram, TextSecure, Text Me!, WeChat, More coming soon!
**Please try the free version (Mumble! Basic) first to make sure that it will work with your phone/messaging app before upgrading to this FULL version. After upgrading, please uninstall the free version for best results.
Featured on: LifeHacker.com, AndroidAndMe.com, AddictiveTips.com, WonderHowTo.com, and MANY more!
* Do you hate being bothered by annoying one word answers?
* Have you ever wanted to know if a message was short and boring, or LONG AND EXCITING!!!!!
* Want to know if someone is asking you a question?
* Want to know if a message is good news, or bad news?
* Having a bad day and only want to look at your phone if you're getting a happy message?
* Wish your phone wouldn't vibrate when getting spam?
* Do you wish that you wouldn't get an annoying second buzzing from your friend fixing a typo they just sent a few seconds ago?
* Do you wish you knew if you were getting a dirty joke from your friends before pulling out your phone in the presence of others?
* Want to ignore all messages about business when you're away on holidays?
* Want to ignore all messages when you're sleeping... unless it’s an emergency?
Mumble! is a revolutionary new vibrating notification app for text messages. It's the first and only app that allows you to have a sense of the emotion, content, length, and importance of the messages you receive before reading them. This innovative idea combined with advanced algorithms makes Mumble! incredibly intelligent in order give you an unparalleled experience.
Mumble! recognizes over 100 emoticons/Emojis AND thousands of key words/acronyms/phrases, and compensates for minor spelling mistakes or excessive letter usage in order to accurately determine the meaning, category (Question, NSFW, Business, etc.), and content of the messages you receive.
• Smart and Dynamic vibration notifications based each message you receive
• Ignore annoying messages:
- Single word responses
- Typo fixing
- Duplicate messages
• Either ignore or recognize various types of message based on their context:
- Happy / Positive
- Sad / Negative
- Business / Money
- Emergency / Urgent
• Customized Filters allow you to recognize or ignore your own choice of keywords and phrases
• Smart Sleep Mode allows you to ignore all messages for a set amount of time
- With the option to still be alerted if it’s an emergency or urgent
• Highly customizable
• Very light weight (doesn’t kill your battery or slow down your phone)
• Highly compatible (Works with most SMS apps and other 3rd party apps)
• Even more features coming soon! (such as Custom Word/Phrase Filters)
• Mumble! is a vibrating notification app only and does not send or display messages. You can use it with almost any SMS app that you want and use it with most other 3rd notification apps like “Light Flow” and “Floating Notifications”!
• Has been tested to work on these SMS apps:
- Stock/Default (the one that came with your phone)
- Hangouts (JUST CONFIRMED!)
- Go SMS
- Handcent SMS
- Chomp SMS
- Textra SMS
- Hi Message
- Messaging 7
- hello sms
- Easy SMS
(Ninja SMS is currently unsupported)
What the permissions mean:
Read/receive your text messages:
All this does is let Mumble! receive and parse the messages you receive. This is an automated process so your information stays private.
Run at startup:
Allows Mumble! to automatically reboot itself when you restart your phone so that you don’t have to remember to manually launch it everytime.
Needed to control your phone’s vibrations for notifications.
Now you can monitored your phone or your loved one phone anywhere from server. the features that are included are:
1. Spy on their Calls
2. Spy on their SMS Messages
3. Track their GPS Location
4. View Their Multimedia files
5. Monitor their Internet Activity
6. Read their SDCard Content
you will enjoy all these great features in one great package and its all free without any cost.
You will need to make a registration before or after installing this app in
Use it in the car, around the house or when listening to music to avoid having to check your phone every time you get a message.
Newer phones (2.0+) can use an attached headset to respond hands free.
-Speaks phone number if caller not in contacts
-Compatible with ICS
-Shows notification in the task bar to stop SMS speech
1.Speaks the name of the calling person when your phone is ringing
2.Speaks the name of the SMS sender as soon as the SMS arrives
3.Reads SMS contents
4.Avoid reading unknown SMS. That is, only read SMS from your contacts
5.Remains silent when your ringer volume is silent – no speech for call or SMS
6.Supports quite on turn or flip. It may be inappropriate at times for the speech to continue. For example a very long SMS is sent by your friend and you don’t it all to be read out. You can flip or turn your phone and the speech stops
7.Custom speech settings for SMS and Call. For example instead of having spoken caller name saying Maria is calling, you might like to change it to say Call from Maria
8.No ringtone while speech. This is achieved by setting Silent ringtone from Settings -> Sound -> Phone ringtone ->Silent ringtone
9.Ability to change Speech pitch and speed of the speech
Feel free to contact if you come across any issues. Your constructive criticism would be highly appreciated
Keywords: Talking SMS, SMS, Caller ID, CallerID, Talking, Talking Caller ID, Voice Caller ID, enhanced caller id, talking message app, sms reader, car sms
"Name or message not announced when I receive a text" - This is most likely due to another app installed on your device. Please follow the instructions below.
SETUP INFO FOR GOSMS, HANDCENT, VLINGO USERS:
-GO SMS >> Settings >> Advanced Tab >> Receive Settings >> uncheck "Disable other message notification"
-HANDCENT >> Settings >> Application Settings >> Disable
-VLINGO, Within phone settings, change voice recognizer from Vlingo to Google Voice.
SmarTongue SMS is simply...WOW!!! Wonderful, Overexciting and always Working!
Try it now, you won't regret it!
Everyone will like to get it, because it's too stylish to miss!
An excellent graphic style makes this app a must for really fashionable users. Elegant and useful, SmarTongue is designed for everyone is always on the go. Busy hands or gaze? No time for typing? What's the matter? Use your voice to be always available and active! Smartongue frees your words, in every context.
Smartongue is the real breakthrough for messaging by Android devices.
As a message is received, Smartongue tells you who’s the sender and reads SMS content. If you need to replay you have to use nothing but your voice!
If you’d like to compose a new message while driving or jogging in the park (or being simply too lazy for interacting with the keyboard…) just dictate it to Smartongue specifying the addressee. It will create and send the sms for you.
SmarTongue is perfectly integrated with all sms functionalities, so you are able to:
• compose messages simply using your voice
• access the address book for selecting one or more addressees
• hear new incoming messages
• hear old messages in memory
• delete messages
As a message arrives, Smartongue informs you thought a warning popup. Discrete and extremely light (only 800k!), Smartongue will become the only app you can’t get along without!
Our customers love Tablet Talk! Here's what some of them have to say:
★ "By far my most-used app. When I'm home my phone stays hidden on my desk."
★ "Officially the coolest app I have... Works great with the Nexus 7 and the HTC Thunderbolt phone."
★ "This is one of the most useful apps on Google Play."
★ "Love it! I've tried almost all of the tablet texting apps and I like this one the best! Most important to me is that It's private and secure - it doesn't use some third party company/website where my conversations are stored, all my texts are between the recipient and myself like they should be. I love the look, the layout, and the optional themes."
★ "I am a General Contractor and Tablet Talk is one of the most used apps on my Android phone and tablet. I will never be without it."
How does it work? Tablet Talk pairs your Android phone to an Android tablet over Bluetooth or WiFi (sorry, iPads, iPhones, Windows Phone, and BlackBerry are not supported). Incoming text messages on your phone instantly appear on your tablet. Start texting from a tablet on the larger keyboard, without having to reach for your phone! You can even make tablet phone calls (Bluetooth headset required).
★ Privacy. Unlike other Android texting apps, Tablet Talk directly syncs SMS/MMS messages between the tablet and Android phone. No uploading or saving on company servers.
★ Speed. Tablet SMS notifications are almost instant. The tablet rings in real-time when you have a call!
★ Flexibility. Text anywhere, anytime, with or without Internet access. No mobile data is used to sync SMS. Easily switch between Bluetooth and WiFi. You can even link your tablet over your Android phone’s Wi-Fi hotspot, or over Bluetooth when Bluetooth tethering!
★ Quick Reply Popups and rich expandable Notifications.
★ Caller ID. Do you use a Bluetooth headset with your phone? Combined with Tablet Talk, you can dial and answer calls on the tablet, including a full call log. The phone stays in your pocket, or in its charger!
★ Android support: Tablet Talk works with newer versions of Android, including Android 4.3 Jelly Bean (used on the new N7 tablet).
★ There's more: MMS & group MMS support, custom themes, DashClock Extensions, Android SMS delivery reports, emoticons/smilies, backup and restore tablet SMS to phone … the list goes on!
Install Tablet Talk on both your tablet and Android phone, but only pay for it once. After you buy the app on your tablet, it will be made free for your phone on the Play Store. Here’s how to complete the installation:
1. Open the Play Store on your phone.
2. Press menu and select Settings-> Accounts. Select the account used to get the app on your tablet.
3. Press the menu button again and select “My apps.” Tablet Talk should be listed and available to install.
Tablet Talk works with all popular Android SMS apps, and does not replace how you text on your phone. If you use Go SMS, Handcent, or MIUI please see the FAQ in Tablet Talk or the Tablet Talk website for a quick and easy fix if messages do not automatically sync to the tablet.
If you would like to try Tablet Talk we use a 48 hour refund policy. Just send us an email anytime after the Play Store 15-minute period.
Visit the Tablet Talk website at http://tablettalkapp.com to see the FAQ and get other tips!
★This app responds to incoming SMS and missed call automatically and is able to set a schedule to send SMS in future time. And it also can read out SMS in some supported languages.SMS forwarding and many more features are also available.
★★★This No Ads version is basically same as the free version and additionally comes with following complimentary features.
1. No Ads.
2. Smaller app size.
3. Backup & restore data feature.
4. Caller ID announcement.
5. Location info in autoresponse.
6. Match Keyword for SMS autoresponse.
7. And more features coming soon.
Thank you for your support.
***Requires Android: 2.1 and up
***If you are using task killer or app killer, please exclude AutoSMS to work properly.
***If you are using GO SMS, you need to uncheck the "Disable other message notification" setting in Receive Settings of GO SMS setting.
★[SMS AUTO REPLY]
● Automatically reply with preset SMS message for receiving SMS and missed calls when you are unable to answer (eg. Driving, In meeting, sleeping, busy , etc…).
● (✔REPLY MESSAGE) Customizable auto-response SMS message for missed calls and SMS.
● (✔WIDGET) One touch Auto-response ON/OFF widget.
● (✔PROFILE) Able to setup multiple profiles for auto response.
● (✔AUTO ON/OFF) Able to set Auto-response Turn-ON duration, no worry even if forget to turn off.
● (✔SILENT MODE) Able to set Ringer Mode to silent mode during turn on and restore automatically after turn off.
● (✔BATTERY EFFICIENT) Auto SMS will not drain battery during “OFF” or “not in Schedule Time”, which helps maintain your battery efficiency.
★[ SCHEDULE SMS ]
● You can set a schedule to send SMS in future for special occasion or wishes to your love one.
★[ SMS READER ]
● This feature may be useful when you are unable to look up the screen and read SMS, for example driving. SMS Reader can read out the message for you in this situation. you may need to install Text-to-speech engine to works it properly and the supported language is depend on the Text-to-speech engine.
★[ INSTANT SMS ]
● This feature may be useful if you have to send same message to a same person frequently.
★[ FORWARD SMS ]
● You can forward receiving SMS to specified numbers automatically. This feature can be used for business such as sharing infomations(SMS) with team members,etc.
1) If same contact SMS/calls in again within 2-3 mins, only one Auto-response message is sent.
2) Option to prompt you to select Reply message from recently used message.
3) Able to set different message for SMS and incoming missed call.
4) Able to set “Reply Once” option for each scheduled session.
* More features coming soon.
More from developer
Early release for feedback on issues & content suggestions please! Extras tab untested!
Voice commanded response to text while navigating. A voice will prompt the contact name that text,and if you'd like to respond. Speak "Yes" or "No". A message followed by the address from nav will respond to the text. Giant cancel button. No desktop icon, this application is built in.