Featured in Time Magazine "50 Best Android Apps for 2013" Must-have Android apps for newbies and enthusiasts alike. Read more: http://techland.time.com/2013/07/01/50-best-android-apps-for-2013/slide/ninja-sms/
*** NOTICE: Go SMS Pro, Handcent SMS and MySMS users must DISABLE those apps OR make sure you install HoverChat before those other apps (you might need to uninstall them then re-install if you already have them on your phone). These apps fight with HoverChat for priority to receive messages from the system. If you do not want to disable them, please do not download HoverChat and give a low rating ***
Tired of having to switch windows or pause videos just to answer an incoming message? HoverChat enables true multitasking by allowing you to read and reply to incoming messages without ever leaving your current screen.
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ninjasmsapp
★ Multiple floating windows at the same time
★ Drag and drop windows anywhere with ease
★ Collapse mode helps minimize popups for easy access anytime
★ Anti-NSA mode: Encrypt messages while sending to contacts so your phone carrier or government cannot read it... Ninja Style!
★ Option to save messages on your phone encrypted to prevent other apps reading your SMS messages
★ Emoji Support :)
★ Notification animation for new incoming messages in minimized chat windows
★ Maximize mode allows you to switch to full texting mode in an instant
★ Transparency mode to help you view other windows in the background as you read and reply to messages
★ Settings panel lets you control which contacts the app will show popups for
★ 1 easy switch to enable and disable anytime
★ Efficient battery usage so you can keep the popups open as long as you want
★ Elegant design and graphics
HoverChat lets you have similar popup features as Facebook's new "Chat Heads" feature without needing to replace your current launcher. Plus, we support all phones 2.2+ already :) (including HD devices such as Samsung Galaxy S 4, Sony Z, HTC One X etc.)
We'd like to hear from you. Email us features you'd like to see in upcoming releases.
We respect your privacy. These are the permissions requested by the app and an explanation why we are asking you for them:
- Reading/Editing/Sending Messages: We use this to help you read and reply to SMS messages from within the popup windows
- Reading your contacts: This is to provide you full control to select which contacts you want the popup windows to show up for
- Drawing over apps: We use this permission to display the popup window hovering over your apps. We also give you permission to minimize or close it at any time.
- Vibrate permission: To notify you of new incoming messages depending on your phone's sound profile
** NOTE ** HoverChat uses your phone carrier's normal SMS plan to send messages. Check with your phone carrier for their price offerings
Reads out your SMS, K9/Kaiten Emails, WhatsApp*, Telegram, Threema**, GTalk, Google Voice, Facebook and KakaoTalk messages.
Top App of The Year - ANDROID MAG [5/12]
"The rescue for frequent drivers - it includes absolutely everything one would need" - CHIP
"SMS, my Car and Me is the perfect solution for reading out messages" - COMPUTER BILD
As seen on AndroidPolice, XDA TV, Daily Mail and AndroidPit
*Root Access is recommended for WhatsApp on Android 4.0 or older!
**Long Threema messages are truncated
• You don't have to activate it, simply start Google Navigation/Car Home, connect to a Bluetooth device or plugin your headset
• Tasker/Locale support through plugin
• Use any language for the TTS (text-to-speech)!
• Ability to detect 24 different languages
• Bluetooth (Mono and Stereo) Headset support
• Reading out Caller ID (no mono Bluetooth support)
• Voice Commands for easy calling and writing back (online and offline, Bluetooth support!) Does only apply to SMS!
• Calls can automatically be answered
• Calls can automatically be send to the phone's speakers.
• Auto reply with SMS
• Widget to activate/deactivate the app with one touch
And many other features
If you are using an inbuilt car entertainment system, try the Demo first before purchasing the app!
Help us translating the app!
More information about the used permissions:
A recent study published by the Texas Transportation Institute has shown, that reading a text message while driving increases your reaction time to up to 4 seconds and that you are eleven times more likely not to see an obstacle.
This is the reason we created this app: To drive safely, but still being able to receive and write text messages.
This app is completely different from these other apps in the market; it uses extremely few resources, which let your device lasts longer, but yet gives you extremely powerful features.
Once the app is configured, you don't have to do anything anymore: If you want to, the app starts by it self if you put it in a cardock, if you connect to a bluetooth device or simply start Google's Car Home.
But the app goes even one step further to disburden you while driving: It may automatically accept all your calls after a set time or put them to your phone's speakers.
Also does it have an online or offline voice control that allows you to call back or send one of three user defined text messages without looking on your phone!
You think you have seen all these "SMS Readers" already and they're all the same? This one's not!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us! We answer every mail within a very short time!
By the way, the speech output sounds better with high quality TTS engines (like the Ivona one), but works as well with the stock one.
*These 3rd party Car Home Replacements work as well:
- Car Dashboard
- Car Home Ultra
- Custom Car Home
Also these Apps are supported:
- GO SMS
- Facebook Messenger
- Handcent SMS
- GoneMad Player
- NinjaSMS / Ninja SMS
- K-9 / Kaiten Email Client
Jarvis is not supported (please see Compatibility Center entry for more information about Jarvis issues)
Listen to your messages when you feel like it, while keeping your hands & eyes free for other things.
What can Talking SMS Reader do?
• Efficiently fetches all of your unread SMS & MMS messages and reads them to you.
• Easily configure what to read, like sender name, name and message.
• English/Spanish/Czech/German/Swedish/Russian/Italian/Polish/Hungarian localization.
• Use volume keys to navigate through the messages.
• Delete messages as you hear them.
• Reply to messages (either by typing or with your voice).
• Mark messages as read as you hear them.
• Can automatically detect the language of the message and load the corresponding Speech synthesis voice (if a voice exists for that language).
• Optionally ignore messages from those not in your contacts.
• Easily filter messages from your contacts.
• Shortcut included to allow you to hear your messages anytime simply by pressing a button!
• Easily configure the spoken messages.
Talking SMS Reader is for having your new messages read out loud on demand.
For those that wish to have their messages read as they arrive, we direct you to www.enhancedsmscallerid.com!
Please update your feedback or consider adding a review!
***Money-Back Guarantee: If you are not fully satisfied, we will issue a refund (just send us your order number within 7 days of purchasing!)****.
In addition to reading out just about anything, Enhanced SMS & Caller ID can also enable you to respond to incoming SMS messages using just your voice and the voice recognition software almost all Android devices come pre-installed with!
What does it do?
Enhanced SMS & Caller ID helps you keep your hands free so that you can focus on whatever it is you are doing! Whether you are driving and need to obey your regions hands free laws or if you can't pick up your phone, Enhanced SMS & Caller ID will help you never look at your phone again.
With this app, you can:
• have incoming caller ID read out to you,
• have your text (SMS/MMS) messages read out to,
• reply to text messages using just your voice,
• have your emails read out as they arrive in your inbox,
• have your calendar reminders read out so you never forget another appointment,
• have your Hangout messages read out to you,
• have any other app that posts notifications read out to you (like Breaking news, theScore, ESPN, Google+, Facebook, WhatsApp, Viber, etc),
• have our voice notifications read out over most in-car Bluetooth systems,
• and much, much more.
There are many different configuration options available, like white/blacklisting of contacts or email addresses, the ability to configure what our app says during readout and much more. Our app supports all Bluetooth headsets that support the A2DP profile (Caller ID through Bluetooth not yet supported on all devices but all our other features will work just fine with your headset!). Come see why we are rated the best talking caller id and more app!
For a full list of features or to request new features, visit our homepage @ http://www.enhancedsmscallerid.com!
View our FAQ for solutions to common problems @ http://www.enhancedsmscallerid.com/home/faq.
Finally, view our "Getting Started" pages for information on configuring the application @ http://www.enhancedsmscallerid.com/home/documentation.
Before posting misleading reviews saying that the app doesn't work properly, please contact us and give us a chance to help you. We strive to satisfy each and every customer!
Thanks For your Support.
★This app responds to incoming SMS and missed call automatically and is able to set a schedule to send SMS in future time. And it also can read out SMS in some supported languages.SMS forwarding and many more features are also available.
★★★This No Ads version is basically same as the free version and additionally comes with following complimentary features.
1. No Ads.
2. Smaller app size.
3. Backup & restore data feature.
4. Caller ID announcement.
5. Location info in autoresponse.
6. Match Keyword for SMS autoresponse.
7. And more features coming soon.
Thank you for your support.
***Requires Android: 2.1 and up
***If you are using task killer or app killer, please exclude AutoSMS to work properly.
***If you are using GO SMS, you need to uncheck the "Disable other message notification" setting in Receive Settings of GO SMS setting.
★[SMS AUTO REPLY]
● Automatically reply with preset SMS message for receiving SMS and missed calls when you are unable to answer (eg. Driving, In meeting, sleeping, busy , etc…).
● (✔REPLY MESSAGE) Customizable auto-response SMS message for missed calls and SMS.
● (✔WIDGET) One touch Auto-response ON/OFF widget.
● (✔PROFILE) Able to setup multiple profiles for auto response.
● (✔AUTO ON/OFF) Able to set Auto-response Turn-ON duration, no worry even if forget to turn off.
● (✔SILENT MODE) Able to set Ringer Mode to silent mode during turn on and restore automatically after turn off.
● (✔BATTERY EFFICIENT) Auto SMS will not drain battery during “OFF” or “not in Schedule Time”, which helps maintain your battery efficiency.
★[ SCHEDULE SMS ]
● You can set a schedule to send SMS in future for special occasion or wishes to your love one.
★[ SMS READER ]
● This feature may be useful when you are unable to look up the screen and read SMS, for example driving. SMS Reader can read out the message for you in this situation. you may need to install Text-to-speech engine to works it properly and the supported language is depend on the Text-to-speech engine.
★[ INSTANT SMS ]
● This feature may be useful if you have to send same message to a same person frequently.
★[ FORWARD SMS ]
● You can forward receiving SMS to specified numbers automatically. This feature can be used for business such as sharing infomations(SMS) with team members,etc.
1) If same contact SMS/calls in again within 2-3 mins, only one Auto-response message is sent.
2) Option to prompt you to select Reply message from recently used message.
3) Able to set different message for SMS and incoming missed call.
4) Able to set “Reply Once” option for each scheduled session.
* More features coming soon.
Early release for feedback on issues & content suggestions please! Extras tab untested!
Voice commanded response to text while navigating. A voice will prompt the contact name that text,and if you'd like to respond. Speak "Yes" or "No". A message followed by the address from nav will respond to the text. Giant cancel button. No desktop icon, this application is built in.