Connect the wheel motors to outputs B and C and optionally the action motor to output A.
Several control schemes to choose from (switch from menu).
Send me an email if you encounter any problems or have any comments or suggestions.
Source code available at:
1. Live view
2. Live control
3. Webcam Live View
4. Remote file manager
5. Remote process control
6. Send messages
7. Power manager
8. Media Control
9. And other...
Tutorial, support and general information you'll get on the website:
• Java SE - JRE (32-bit, x86 platform): http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html
How to connect:
1. Download the server to your computer
2. Turn on Bluetooth on the PC
3. Extract downloaded file and launch Remote PC Server.jar
4. Run the application in your mobile. Choose Bluetooth connection −> select the computer from Paired Devices −> wait for connection
• Detailed tutorials: http://www.androidremotepc.com/tutorial/.
It is a trial version of Remote PC - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=cz.rozkovec.remotedesktop
• Multimedia control (iTunes, KMPlayer, PowerDVD 11, QuickTime Player, RealPlayer, Rhythmbox, VLC Media Player, Winamp, Windows Media Player)
• Presentation control (MS PowerPoint, OO Impress, Adobe Reader) with stopwatch
• Power system control
Support the following operating systems:
• Windows 7 & 8 (x86, x64)
• Windows Vista (x86, x64)
• Windows XP
• Mac OS X
Thank you for using my application and please write your comments and opinions on improvements.
Za uporabo aplikacije BOX Daljinec morata biti BOX in mobitel (ali tablica) povezana v isto brezžično domače omrežje. Box S mora biti na servisnih straneh Moj Telekom nastavljen na "Standardni priklop" in na modemu mora biti povezava na kateri se nahaja BOX S v "Trunk" načinu. Za dodatno pomoč se lahko obrnete na številko 080 1000 ali pa nam pišite na email@example.com
TS3 Remote connects to a running TeamSpeak 3 client on your PC and displays a list of all clients in your current channel, including who is currently talking, muted, away etc.
This application makes use of the clientquery plugin of the TeamSpeak client. It does not connect to a TeamSpeak server, instead it connects via WLAN to your PC, where the TeamSpeak client is running.
Requires TeamSpeak client 3.0.0
1) Setting up the TeamSpeak client
* In your TeamSpeak client, open the Plugins dialog.
* Ensure the ClientQuery plugin is enabled.
* Open the ClientQuery settings dialog (double-click on the ClientQuery line or click the Settings button below)
* Enable "Open telnet port for everyone"
* Close the ClientQuery options dialog and reload the ClientQuery plugin ("Reload" from the ClientQuery contextmenu or just click "Reload all"). The Windows firewall might ask you if you want to allow connections. Allow them, else your Android phone cannot connect.
2) Setting up TS3 Remote on Android
* Start TS3 Remote and enter the IP to your PC where the TeamSpeak client is running.
* If you want to change the IP dialog later, select "Connect" in the menu.
You can see your IP using the "ipconfig" command in a DOS shell on Windows, or "ifconfig" in a Linux shell.
For example ipconfig on Windows might tell:
IPv4-Adresse . . . : 192.168.1.10
Subnetzmaske . . . : 255.255.255.0
Then you would enter "192.168.1.10" into TS3 Remote. If the connection fails, either the IP was wrong, your firewall is blocking the connection, WLAN is disabled on your phone or the WLAN network cannot reach your PC.
Turn your android phone in WiFi/3G remote controller for PC, and control your PC remotely from everywhere.
Use your mobile as remote desktop touch screen,remote mouse and remote keyboard.
Use it over wifi or 3g and similar connections.
Pinch zoom,easy mouse control,touchpad mode, automatic wireless network scanner,auto connecting,intuitive UI with multimedia controls,programmable buttons..
(check out included pictures)
-THIS IS FREE FULLY FUNCTIONAL 1 DAY DEMO/TRIAL,FULL APP LICENSE is 4.99$ (PAYPAL PAYMENT AT WWW.SILICMOBILE.COM,
FOR ANDROID MARKET PAYABLE APP VERSION CHECK "PC REMOTE CONTROLLER (ML)")
-if you have problems connecting to PC etc.. check FAQ at: http://www.silicmobile.com/remote/faq
-send suggestions, app comments,questions etc. to: firstname.lastname@example.org
-if you like tested app, don't forget to text-comment it :)