Miitomo is so fun!! I love being able to find out my friends secrets, teehee, and customising my mii. You can send messages and talk to your friends, and play mii drop to get prizes. The clothes shop is replenished daily with new clothes. I only wish i could get more coins, but i suppose im being greedy. I would love it even more if you could do a mii search to find your friends mii.
It's fun customizing your Mii. The gacha machines are very fun for gear. My only complaint is that I wish it had free mini games that you could play with your Mii to earn either coins, candies, or tickets. Add that to the game and it'll awesome! Right now it feels like OK Cupid with all the questions but no dating lol
I am sorry for only rating one star,but you need to fix my problem. It says my clock settings are not good, and that I need to change them. I have checked every clock in the house and it is the exact same hour as on my device. Please fix it, I really want to play it!
Could do with a lot less in the way of humorless, PC morons that want to report you because you looked at them wrong, or with Nintendo themselves seeing every little thing as an infraction. But while the fun lasts, it is a great time killer.
Pretty lame if you don't have friends. Also we should be able to make gifs or videos too. To only able to take a picture is kind of a let down when you see them dancing around the screen.
Hecc yea boiii Miitomo is fun, silly and creative. While adults can have fun with it if they want, it's a great game for children if you don't want them jumping straight into social media. Make pictures with your friends, share answers, make sidekick Miis of anime characters (at least that's what I do) and so much more! I don't think I've ever written a review which would be why this one sucks. But great game fam
• A "Miifoto Log" feature, where you can post Miifotos or images from your device with comments.
• Answers can now have images attached.
• You can write a Bio for your Profile.
• When sending a friend request, you can now attach a message.
• You can now use the wallpaper and flooring you receive as backgrounds in Miifotos.
• You can change the outfit your Mii character wears when delivering a message.
• Daily items now have selectable color variations.
• Other various system improvements.