-Find out about our services
-Daily Currency Exchange Rates and Calculator
-Locations of ATMs and Branches countrywide
-Notification of latest news
-Click to call
Find out about our services: information on all the services KBZ provides
Daily Currency Exchange Rates and Calculator: Find out what the daily exchange rates between the local currency and foreign currency. Calculate the exchange amount that you would like to make with the exchange rate calculator by daily rates.
Locations of ATMs and Branches countrywide: Find the addresses, phone numbers and location on map.
Notification of latest news: KBZ is always providing up to date news.
Interest Calculator: Calculate the interest you will make depending on the amount of cash you want to save up.
Bi-lingual Support: Supports the local language “Myanmar” and English
Offline Map: Lost? Find the locations of the Banks or ATMs using the offline map.
Click to call: Call directly from the app.
AGD bank mBanking provide you the safer and easier way to :
- Check your account balance
- View your transaction history
- Online payment enquiry
- Get mini statement
- Transfer funds
- Pay bill
- Make mobile top up
- Enquiry the bank products and services
- ATM/ Branch/ExchangeCounter Locator
- Interest/Remittance/Exchange rate Calculation
- View latest exchange rates
- Call center support
- Sending feedbacks and suggestion to bank
- Language: Myanmar/English
This app includes the following functions:
- sign up/in your Perfect Money® account
- make p2p payments
- currency exchange
- quick transaction history overview
- deposit and withdraw money from the system
- activate/buy Perfect Money® e-Voucher
- add new accounts
- work with support tickets
Note that as this app is a convenient way to operate your Perfect Money® account, however it does not all functions available in the full web based version.
So, please visit perfectmoney.is from your regular computer in order to get full Perfect Money® functionality.
Under the permission of the Banking Supervision Committee, the Ministry of Finance and Revenue, dated (24.3.2004) to amalgamate the three banks under guidance to merge the three banks. In the way of merger and acquisition of the Co-operative banks with the Co-operative Bank as the Anchor Bank, the Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association were drawn in alteration and submitted with the approval of the (18/2004) meeting of the Government of the Union of Myanmar, held on (6.5.2004) the Bank was reformed from the private Company to Public Company.On respective receipt of the Certificate of Commence-ment of Business issued on (10.5.2004) by the Department of Investment and Directorate of Companies and license granted on (25.5.2004) by the Central Bank of Myanmar, the Ministry of Finance and Revenue to operate as Commercial Bank and Investment Bank. The Bank started operation since (15.6.2004) as the Co-operative Bank Ltd. (The Public Bank Company Ltd). Thus the Bank came into being to be able to provide more financial services to the public.
- Find great restaurants near you and it will guide you with map and detail information of restaurant.
- Explore the list of available restaurants across the country.
- Stay on trend browsing through current hit restaurants.
- Keep on touch with restaurants that giving promotion to save your money.
- Post snapshots of your favourite foods to inform others to try the good taste.
- Locate ATM near you in case you're in need of money before you eat.
- Vote for your favourite restaurants and comment your opinion on foods and restaurants.