With a unique take on missed calls, Alert.me divides missed call into three types and provides options to enable/disable remind for each.
Incoming missed call :- Standard missed call where in you do not pick a call for some reason. App alerts in such cases.
Incoming rejected call :- A call missed because you are busy, cannot take the call right away and so reject the call. So that you do not forget to do a reply call later, you can set alert for the same.
Outgoing missed call :- This is when the person on the other side of phone does not pick your call. You can set alert to remind you for retrying again after some time.
- Get alerted at regular intervals.
- Plays alert sound even when your phone is in vibrate mode. This is useful if you forget to switch your phone back from vibrate mode.
- You can change volume of alert sound.
- You can configure number of times you want alert sound to be played. Default value is 10.
- You can configure repeat interval. Default value is 30 sec
- Displays number of missed calls on application and unread messages on the screen from where you can directly check them, call them and text them.
- You can also filter contacts for which you want the alerts
- Set Alerts for unread messages from apps like facebook messenger, whatsapp, gtalk, hangout, wechat
- Set alert for Missed Emails(Only Gmail account ids or Company ids which use Gmail application are supported). For other mail ids(e.g. Yahoo,Hotmail etc.) you can use a work around where you forward mails to your gmail id, create a filter and set an alert for that filter.
- This app also gives you the option of night mode by which you can avoid any alerts during night.
- Set alerts for low battery and low signal
- Now available alerts for the calls you reject or are rejected from the other end.(unique very useful feature)
- You can also snooze the alerts to be reminded later
Permissions Justification--** Trust your privacy is of utmost importance to us**
SERVICES THAT COST YOU MONEY-we are using In-App purchases in our app so that you can buy any specific feature instead of buying all.
DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS--Our app display pop-up while alerting user for any missed call or SMS, we have provided a button on pop up which facilitates the user in calling back the intended phone number. We assure you that our app will never call anyone without user's confirmation and intervention.
READ YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS) -- We are using this permission so that user can message the intended number quickly from alert popup in case of missed call or SMS.We assure you that our app will never use your content for any other purpose.
READ YOUR CONTACTS -- This app is customizable on many attributes and one of its attribute "Contact Filtering" needs permission to read the contacts and hence our app requires this permission . We only read contacts just to create the list of selected contacts and not more than that.
In case you feel our app needs any specific improvement or you are facing any issue while setting it up ,please write in to us at email@example.com.We would be more than happy to respond.
Keywords: Miss Call Alert , Miss Call Reminder, Missed Calls Reminder, Missed Sms Notifications, Unread Sms, Message Alert, Battery Alerts, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Line, Skype message, Google Hangout, GTalk Alert, We Chat, Low Battery, low signal, Email Miss,Unread Chats, Text Missed, Calls and SMS, Flash Alerts, Sound alerts, Messages, Notification, Flash Light
- An icon in the notification area.
- Notification sound (you can use your file.)
- Notification vibration (different variants).
- Interval notice (1 - 60 minutes).
- Night mode.
- White list
- Black list.
- Independent adjustment of volume.
- Quick On / off notifications.
Did you ever miss important calls while you left your phone outside the meeting room?
This is the must-have app for you.
Whenever you have a missed call or unread message,
this app will remind you by sound, vibration, LED, or lighting up your screen,
for every 10 minutes, or other interval you set.
Reminder continue to work until:
(a) you open the call log screen or message box
(b) you turn reminder off manually
(c) exceed the max reminding time you set
* any combination of reminder target: call, sms, or mms.
* any combination of reminder type: sound, vibration, LED, or screen on.
* preference options include: reminder interval, reminder duration, max reminding time, reminder tone.
* Auto silent when you set your phone in silent mode. (It’s an option)
* Using ringer volume or media volume as your choice.
* This app does not show up any visible message while working.
So check the 'Screen On' is helpful to see what event occurs on system bar.
This is an add-on to system function, not replacement.
* Support app2sd
Changes in version 2.0:
* [Quick Stop] to stop reminder easily.
* Add LED as reminder option. (LED may not work on every device)
* Now you can set different tones, different LED colors for call and message, to distinguish what you received.
* Auto silent and vibrate off when you set your phone in silent mode.
* Build-in simple HELP document.
* Though this app works as a resident service, it does not consume your valuable power when standing-by in background. No any polling code inside. It works only when specified event occurs. For example, an incoming message received.
* If you have missed call from viber, opening viber's call log can not stop the reminder. You need to open original system's call log.
More information: http://www.ddani.info/apps/missedcall
- Any combination of reminder target: call, sms, or mms, email (PRO)
- Multi function last sms widget (PRO)
- Multi function last call widget (PRO)
- Count widgets (sms, gmail, missed call) (PRO)
- No ads (PRO)
- Black list (PRO)
- Choose a notification sound
- Notification repeat interval
- Different settings for sms and missed call
- Alerts cancel
- Visible notifications (status bar, pop-up window with quick call functions)
- Quick call with proximity sensor (pop-up window only) (PRO)
- Full screen pop-up window with large contact ID (photo, name, etc.)
- Swipe views (swiping between detail views)
- Quiet hours (21:00 - 09:00)
- Max. alert count
- LED notifications
- Display wake up function
- Full Jelly Bean, ICS, Froyo and Gingerbread support
- Gmail priority inbox support (PRO)
- Volume control
- Auto silent when you set your phone in silent mode
- If the application does not work, please remove the application data or uninstall/reinstall this application.
- German (by Julian S.)
- Russian (by xRaitor)
- French (by Thierry)
- Spanish (by quads24)
- Serbian (by sowa610)
- Polish (by Andrzej Sowiński)
Submit translation (registration required): http://ddani.info/apptranslate/edit/app/missedcall
- Julian S.
- Andrzej Sowiński
Keywords: call, missed call reminder, sms reminder, notification, notifications, alerts, reminders, missed calls, missed sms, gmail, gmail reminder, notify, quick call, proximity sensor, email, volume control, alert, volume control
For people who had ever installed this version, and don’t like the changes in new version, here is a chance to downgrade.
If you want to downgrade, you should uninstall new version first.
If you are new to “Missed Call Reminder”, you should search for latest version.
Suppose you have a "missed call" but you don't know whether it was a prank call made by your friend or whether some one really tried reaching you. There is exactly where this tool comes into picture.
1. You will receive a notification in the Android Status bar for the last missed call.
2. You can see the missed call log for all the missed calls you received after you install this s/w
3. You can initiate a call directly from the log inside the s/w by just tapping it ( you can delete the log too )
4. The calls with time less than 5 sec would be shown in green, and the ones above that in red.
LED Flash notify!
The feature was not available for Android users in the meantime.
Please install the Flash Alerts now that the iPhone's LED flash notification feature can be used even in Android phones.
- When you receive a call, new text message, the flash will blink.
- You can regulate blinking frequency.
- You can set up blinking with ON/OFF in detail.
- Displays the time of missed calls by phone rang, and so they can deal with one-call spam.
- Not stored in contact of a particular phone number of missed call log and received a similar phone log can be queried together.
- Notification of missed call log do not confirm a specific time can make possible.
◈ Missed call notification
(1) Notification destination phone
- Number of incoming numbers are stored in your address book or phone rang more than a certain amount of time only if the time can be set to notify.
(2) Notification method
- Settings according to your phone (beep, vibration) or screen on.
(3) A missed call is received and also set a time to withhold information
- At a particular time does not interfere with unnecessary alerts.
◈ Motion detection
- Motion detection in case of missed calls by turning the screen is the ability to announce the arrival of missed calls.
- If you are away over the phone and come back later, you can see missed calls by simply shaking the phone.
This application will show all missed calls. In addition to listing missed calls, you can also callback and purge missed call logs.
I you have any ideas. Please kindly mail to me. My mail is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Listed Contacts tab shows Missed Calls from your known contacts (Saved Contact in your phone).
Unlisted Contacts tab shows Missed Calls from unknown callers (Caller not in your Contact List).
Version 1.1 has few improved features.
Names and numbers don't get cluttered when the call log list is long.
Lookout for exciting advanced features in the next version.
Version 1.2 is here.
Now you can call and sms from the app itself.
Tightly integrated with Android's native Dialer and Messaging apps.
Spinner icon on each contact gives you a seamless option to call/sms from the app itself.
Want more from the app? Wait for next version.
Monitors: Calendar, Email (stock app), GO SMS Pro, Gmail, Google+ Messenger, Google Talk, Google Voice, K9 mail, missed calls, notification tone, SMS/text, Skype (IM), WhatsApp, etc.
How To Use:
★ Lock the phone (turn off the screen) to activate the app.
★ When an SMS, Gmail, missed call, etc. is received, the app will repeatedly flash the screen, vibrate or play a sound depending on your settings.
★ To stop the notification, simply unlock the phone (use the phone/turn on the screen).
★ If you have a SAMSUNG device and hear "Talkback" or "folder is open/closed" voices, please note that this is a bug in some Samsung devices (see: http://goo.gl/JUyJu). Work-arounds you can try: (1) Use another launcher like Nova Launcher, ADW, GO Launcher, etc. to replace Samsung's TouchWiz. (2) Turn off Accessibility (note: this does limit the apps we can monitor). (3) Turn off TTS (note: this will disable speaking of street names in Navigation, for example) by going to Android's App Manager, ALL, then disable Google TTS and Samsung TTS.
★ Low vibration intensity (or none) on SAMSUNG devices: Go to Android's System Settings, Sound, Vibration Intensity and set the intensity for Haptic Feedback. You don't need to enable haptic feedback, just adjust the intensity setting. This value appears to be used on some devices even for a non-haptic feedback vibrate.
★ If you're using CM 10.1, the Accessibility setup screen may not work correctly if you enter it from within the app. Please go to the Home Screen, System Menu, then Accessibility instead.
★ If you're using a device that slowly ramps up to full screen-on, you may need to increase the default screen-on duration.
★ If you're using a 3rd party lockscreen or disabled it, try unchecking "Normal Lock Checking." Please see http://tomatox.com/mmf#smi for more information.
★ Please avoid installing on SD/external memory as it can cause startup problems.
★ For setup help, please click Help or go to http://tomatox.com/mmf
★ UPGRADE or UNINSTALL problems? Please disable "Advanced/Force Screen Lock" and/or "Advanced/Lock After Missed Call".
★ Other problems? Please email -- I can't reply in comments.
Please consider Donate version if you like this app. It adds sleep schedule, on/off widget and removes the Ads. Thank you for your support! ^_^
[mmf, blink, reminder, repeat, repeating]
Never miss a call. Get reminded by 3 repeating effects.
* Play a tone periodically.
* Vibrate periodically.
* Screen on periodically.
Works for Android 3.2 and up.
You also configure to play the notification tone even in silent and vibration mode.
Doesn't drain battery as reminders get activated only on missed calls.
This is an ad-supported app. Ad is in effect only when you are on configuration screen.
Please email me if any issues.
This has been tested in West Webster FD in NY.
To everyone who says that the application doesn't work, this application does NOT get the messages from the dispatcher. This application simply takes the messages that you already receive and generates the navigation.
Donations would be greatly appreciated, Help keep the app free.
Fire Fighter Firefighting Pager