Did you ever miss important calls while you left your phone outside the meeting room?
This is the must-have app for you.
Whenever you have a missed call or unread message,
this app will remind you by sound, vibration, LED, or lighting up your screen,
for every 10 minutes, or other interval you set.
Reminder continue to work until:
(a) you open the call log screen or message box
(b) you turn reminder off manually
(c) exceed the max reminding time you set
* any combination of reminder target: call, sms, or mms.
* any combination of reminder type: sound, vibration, LED, or screen on.
* preference options include: reminder interval, reminder duration, max reminding time, reminder tone.
* Auto silent when you set your phone in silent mode. (It’s an option)
* Using ringer volume or media volume as your choice.
* This app does not show up any visible message while working.
So check the 'Screen On' is helpful to see what event occurs on system bar.
This is an add-on to system function, not replacement.
* Support app2sd
Changes in version 2.0:
* [Quick Stop] to stop reminder easily.
* Add LED as reminder option. (LED may not work on every device)
* Now you can set different tones, different LED colors for call and message, to distinguish what you received.
* Auto silent and vibrate off when you set your phone in silent mode.
* Build-in simple HELP document.
* Though this app works as a resident service, it does not consume your valuable power when standing-by in background. No any polling code inside. It works only when specified event occurs. For example, an incoming message received.
* If you have missed call from viber, opening viber's call log can not stop the reminder. You need to open original system's call log.
- An icon in the notification area.
- Notification sound (you can use your file.)
- Notification vibration (different variants).
- Interval notice (1 - 60 minutes).
- Night mode.
- White list
- Black list.
- Independent adjustment of volume.
- Quick On / off notifications.
<<< Flash Alerts 2 Update Event! Pro Version Price Down! (limited period only) >>>
The feature was not available for Android users in the meantime.
Please install the Flash Alerts now that the iPhone's LED flash notification feature can be used even in Android phones.
(Caution! Please make sure that Flash Alert Free version works on your device before purchase Flash Alert Pro.)
- When you receive a call, new text message, the flash will blink.
- You can regulate blinking frequency.
- You can set up blinking with ON/OFF in detail.
- A StatusBar notification is arrived, the flash will blink.(Pro)
- You can turn ON/OFF the feature over the device's status. (Ring, Vibrate, Silent, In an interactive state) (Pro)
- You can schedule DND when to start, when to end. (Pro)
For people who had ever installed this version, and don’t like the changes in new version, here is a chance to downgrade.
If you want to downgrade, you should uninstall new version first.
If you are new to “Missed Call Reminder”, you should search for latest version.
Monitors: Calendar, Email (stock app), GO SMS Pro, Gmail, Google+ Messenger, Google Talk, Google Voice, K9 mail, missed calls, notification tone, SMS/text, Skype (IM), WhatsApp, etc.
How To Use:
★ Lock the phone (turn off the screen) to activate the app.
★ When an SMS, Gmail, missed call, etc. is received, the app will repeatedly flash the screen, vibrate or play a sound depending on your settings.
★ To stop the notification, simply unlock the phone (use the phone/turn on the screen).
★ If you have a SAMSUNG device and hear "Talkback" or "folder is open/closed" voices, please note that this is a bug in some Samsung devices (see: http://goo.gl/JUyJu). Work-arounds you can try: (1) Use another launcher like Nova Launcher, ADW, GO Launcher, etc. to replace Samsung's TouchWiz. (2) Turn off Accessibility (note: this does limit the apps we can monitor). (3) Turn off TTS (note: this will disable speaking of street names in Navigation, for example) by going to Android's App Manager, ALL, then disable Google TTS and Samsung TTS.
★ Low vibration intensity (or none) on SAMSUNG devices: Go to Android's System Settings, Sound, Vibration Intensity and set the intensity for Haptic Feedback. You don't need to enable haptic feedback, just adjust the intensity setting. This value appears to be used on some devices even for a non-haptic feedback vibrate.
★ If you're using CM 10.1, the Accessibility setup screen may not work correctly if you enter it from within the app. Please go to the Home Screen, System Menu, then Accessibility instead.
★ If you're using a device that slowly ramps up to full screen-on, you may need to increase the default screen-on duration.
★ If you're using a 3rd party lockscreen or disabled it, try unchecking "Normal Lock Checking." Please see http://tomatox.com/mmf#smi for more information.
★ Please avoid installing on SD/external memory as it can cause startup problems.
★ For setup help, please click Help or go to http://tomatox.com/mmf
★ UPGRADE or UNINSTALL problems? Please disable "Advanced/Force Screen Lock" and/or "Advanced/Lock After Missed Call".
★ Other problems? Please email -- I can't reply in comments.
Please consider Donate version if you like this app. It adds sleep schedule, on/off widget and removes the Ads. Thank you for your support! ^_^
[mmf, blink, reminder, repeat, repeating]
Never miss a call. Get reminded by 3 repeating effects.
* Play a tone periodically.
* Vibrate periodically.
* Screen on periodically.
Works for Android 3.2 and up.
You also configure to play the notification tone even in silent and vibration mode.
Doesn't drain battery as reminders get activated only on missed calls.
This is an ad-supported app. Ad is in effect only when you are on configuration screen.
Please email me if any issues.
Flash Alert on Call application reminds you of a incoming call, message (SMS) and notifications with the blink of light with the use of camera Flash Light. This Application mostly use when your phone in Silent Mode or you are not hear your incoming calls, SMS and notifications ring tone.
It is also used as Strobe Light, Party Light, LED Light as well as Torch/Flash Light.
- Flashing on incoming calls.
- Flashing on incoming SMS.
- Flashing on incoming notification of facebook,gtalk and whatsapp
- You can use this application as Torch Light, Flash Light, Strobe Light, SOS Light, Party LED Light
- You can controls Flash Interval with the use of setting.
- Set flash blink speed.
Note: For notification flash alert you need to turn ON Accessibility service from your device settings.
- Displays the time of missed calls by phone rang, and so they can deal with one-call spam.
- Not stored in contact of a particular phone number of missed call log and received a similar phone log can be queried together.
- Notification of missed call log do not confirm a specific time can make possible.
◈ Missed call notification
(1) Notification destination phone
- Number of incoming numbers are stored in your address book or phone rang more than a certain amount of time only if the time can be set to notify.
(2) Notification method
- Settings according to your phone (beep, vibration) or screen on.
(3) A missed call is received and also set a time to withhold information
- At a particular time does not interfere with unnecessary alerts.
◈ Motion detection
- Motion detection in case of missed calls by turning the screen is the ability to announce the arrival of missed calls.
- If you are away over the phone and come back later, you can see missed calls by simply shaking the phone.
Flash Alerts controls the flash for calls and other notifications. This way you can be notified by your flash for every notification.
Flash Light Alerts gives iPhone's LED flash notification feature for Android phones.
• There are three flash drivers that works with almost every android devices Prefer “Standard” over
“Alternative” and “Alternative” over “Alternative 2”. (For Samsung devices please try Alternative drivers.)
• Sleeping period.
• Operation modes (flash when on silent, vibration or normal mode).
• Notification flash modes (Time based or Repetitive).
• Flash notification for more instant messaging apps, like Viber, Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp, BBM
and many more.
• Flash Alert only when phone is locked option
• Disable flash on call with volume buttons
• If your smartphone’s battery is low there is a option to disable it automatically.
In order to enable the flash notification on other apps you need to enable the Accessibility Service from Settings->Accessibility-> Flash Light Alerts Notification Service or from Notification Flash Preferences.
This app is based on CallerFlashlight, and licensed under the GPLv3. http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html, https://github.com/thatapps/flashneo .
* * *
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Makaveli.eu
Official web site: http://www.makaveli.eu
This application will show all missed calls. In addition to listing missed calls, you can also callback and purge missed call logs.
I you have any ideas. Please kindly mail to me. My mail is: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Activated motions to perform actions:
1º Motion to call, Pick up and hold the phone to your ear to call back a missed call.
2º Motion to ignore, Place the phone face down to ignore a missed call.
3º Motion to Whatsapp, Sweep your hand to the left or right across the screen to open Whatsapp.
Super missed call is not a service, not drain your battery, is optimized to battery saver.
You can handle a missed call by doing this:
1º Call Contact
2º Schedule a reminder to call later
3º Ignore the call
There are several options to configure:
- It's displays the missed calls when you unlock
- Do not show missed call notification system (BETA)
- Activated motions to perform actions (BETA)
- When you have a missed call, reminder sounds every 5 minutes
No advertising in this version.
This application will use your camera flash to make blinking signals while your device is ringing or new notification message is received. A very useful and handy application for those who are always busy in meetings or work in hospitals or in silent zones.
♥♥ Features ♥♥
♦ When you receive a call, new text message, the flash will blink
♦ Incoming call flash and sms flash can be used together or separately
♦ Blinking can be disabled with just a tap on screen
♦ Blinking frequency can be changed as per your needs
Thanks to Easy Reminder missed calls and unread messages (SMS/MMS) will no longer be a problem!
With Easy Reminder You can easily set an alert that will be repeated periodically.
Notication is highly configurable and you can also decide a time slot during which You will not be disturbed.
The solution for your missed call and unread sms
Manual on the website.
Similar to Google Voice, this app will send you a message if you miss a phone call.
This is very helpful when you are not near your phone and miss a phone call.
This app is extremely customizable with many options to suit your needs and style. Updates and new features are frequent.
When you miss a phone call you can send a message to:
• Google Voice SMS
• More options are in the works as well!
• Custom message options
• Customization options for individual contacts
• and many more...
• Supported in multiple languages
• Region specific display options
Please email us at email@example.com with your questions, comments or concerns.
Elephant is a missed call alert combined with the ability to control the phone ringer when device is in silent mode. It also alerts for missing text messages and MMS.
* MISSED CALL REMINDER: alerts periodically for missed calls and messages in the same way as device ringer mode (sound, vibrate or mute), at any interval from 10 seconds to 24 hours. It can be set to alert for any combination of missed calls/SMS/MMS.
* SILENT MODE FILTER: controls the ringer for incoming calls and messages when phone is muted. It's synchronized with the reminder. Includes:
(a) Night Mode: suppresses incoming calls, SMS, MMS and reminder alerts during certain periods of the day (e.g. every Monday and Tuesday from 23:00 to 08:00).
(b) VIP List: a white list of contacts for which the phone always rings. It overrides the Night Mode.
(c) Ignore List: a black list of contacts for which the ringer stays silent.
* STATUS ICON: indicates if missed call alert is active.
* SETTINGS for alert ringtone, vibration etc. Reminder can be set to suppress alerts when screen is on (e.g. while playing a game).
* HELP for all features
Aside from being a missed call alert, when device is in silent mode, Elephant can be:
- used instead of call/SMS blocker
- used as VIP calls application
- set to ignore unknown phone numbers (numbers that are not in your contact list)
- set to always ring for contacts that are marked as 'stars' in your contact list
* Some SMS apps implement their own inbox, others can intercept and remove incoming text messages. If such an app is installed on your system, reminder may not work or it may partially work. If that is the case, try switching to default Android SMS app and test the reminder with a new message.
* Call/SMS blockers, apps that can mute sound volume may be in conflict with missed call alert.