• 2013 JX
• 2013 M
• Q50 Hybrid
• Q70 Hybrid
• QX60 Hybrid
The Infiniti Connection application enables owners with equipped vehicles enrolled in Infiniti Connection services to remotely control and monitor their vehicle. Subscribers are able to perform different commands based on their subscription package.
Features available in this application include:
• Enrollment in Infiniti Connection
• Remote Door Lock
• Remote Door Unlock
• Destination Send to Vehicle
• Changing status of Drive Zones
• Changing status of Valet Alert
• Creation of Max Speed Alerts
• View notifications history
• Changing subscriber notification preferences
Drivers can select and configure their favorite supported apps from the “Manage My Apps” tab found within the Infiniti InTouch Mobile App. Infiniti designed each supported app to work seamlessly with the vehicle displays. In addition to the intuitive touch screen controls, Infiniti has utilized voice recognition and text-to-speech technologies for hands free and eyes on the road connectivity.
Download this complimentary app to experience the future of vehicle connectivity today. Look for more supported apps coming soon.
System compatibility requirements - What you will need to use this app and service in your Infiniti:
• An Infiniti vehicle, with Infiniti InTouch that was purchased, registered and located within a country that supports the InTouch Mobile Apps service
• A compatible smartphone with a data plan
• An active Infiniti InTouch subscription
• View our inventory of both new and used cars
• Calculate payments using our handy Payment Calculator
• Receive Special Offers only available through our Mobile App
• Find the best Gas Prices or the closest ATM
• View traffic conditions
• Schedule an Appointment for Service for your car
• And so much more……
- Saber dónde has dejado el coche aparcado
- Activar una alarma de aviso cuando acaba tu tiempo de aparcamiento
- Localizar el Centro INFINITI más cercano
- Solicitar una prueba de conducción
- Acceso directo al teléfono de emergencia
- Botón de llamada de asistencia INFINITI (Sólo para clientes de la marca)
This functionality exists in the web version of Google Map, but not in the Android version. This app brings the Send To Car feature to Android.
This app is free, open-source and doesn't have ads.
If you have comments or problems, please email the developer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Supported vehicle makes in the US:
BMW (BMW Assist)
SYNC: Ford, Lincoln and Mercury
OnStar: Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, GMC, Hummer, Pontiac, Saab and Saturn
To see if your car is supported in your country, visit http://www.sendtocar-app.com/makes
App available in English, French. Spanish, German, Portuguese and Russian will be available again soon.
Connect to INFINITI dubai and northern emirates to get our latest news and events.
With MY INFINITI you get the chance to be invited to our public and VIP events.
Soon, if you are an INFINITI car owner, you will be able to check your car service history, book a service online, inquire for parts, and much more.
Join the MY INFINITI community today!
This application will allow you to use your phone as a dashboard camera. Background recording is supported so you can use your phone for navigation, music, receiving phone calls, or even turn the screen off while continuing to record looping video in the background.
DashCam is currently being actively developed. If you encounter a problem, please consider using the Email Developer link below rather than just leaving a low rating, that way I can attempt to resolve the problem for you ASAP.
* Background video recording.
* Notification for background recording with stop recording, keep current video and open application actions - all three available together only from Honeycomb (Android 3.0+).
* Set file duration, and number of files to keep - oldest files automatically removed.
* Disable recording beep - only available on Jelly Bean MR1 (Android 4.2+).
* Tap screen to store current file permanently while app is running.
* Video preview with the option to disable preview while recording (reduces battery usage).
* Select storage folder location.
* KitKat SD Card access supported.
* Estimated storage requirements and warning if these exceed available space.
* Current file duration display.
* Disable sound recording from settings
* Lock App Orientation
* Configure Camera Rotation Offset - Some devices incorrectly report the orientation of the camera, causing a rotated image, this can be manually corrected.
* No ads / no internet connection required for use (you will need to be connected to upgrade to premium, but only for the purchase process).
* Auto Start Stop Recording - When App starts, on Paired Bluetooth profile connect/disconnect, on Dock connect/disconnect (car dock, any dock, any power), on Car Home Screen open/close.
* Auto stop is delayed till the end of the next file, so that in the event of an accident and the phone coming out of the dock, or Bluetooth failing a few minutes of extra footage is recorded. This can be disabled in settings.
*option to log GPS for each video file, saved as GPX, KML or KMZ format.
* View route for kml and kmz files in Google Earth from file manager.
* Set Video Resolution - NB This feature is limited to only max or min resolution for Gingerbread and earlier (Before Android 3.0).
* Set Video Frame rate
* Lock the camera focus on infinity (experimental feature to stop some devices focussing on the windscreen).
* Auto keep current recording on high G-Force detected.
* Manage stored and temporary files - Permanently keep temporary files, delete files, view files (using the default player for mp4 files, this may require installing a 3rd party player of your choice).
* Clear all storage
Files are written to the subfolder "/DashCam" under the location you select.
Files you tap to keep are moved to subfolder "/DashCam/Keep"
Caveats / Known issues:
Some older phones ignore the video rotation when recording. The Nexus One for example. This means if you mount these phones at an orientation other than their default the video will appear rotated on playback. This happens with the stock camera too.
If you close the app while recording, or if it is backgrounded when receiving a phone call, and you have the video preview while recording turned on, you will lose the preview until the next file starts recording.
This mobile app provides official Nissan videos that deliver operating instructions for your vehicle. This is the owner’s information you need right here, right now.
This easy-to-use Electronic Quick Reference Guide (QRG) is intended to help you more fully appreciate some of the the unique features and functions of your new vehicle. These concise, explanatory videos cover almost 100 topics broken down into helpful categories such as:
- Vehicle Controls
- Special Features
- Bluetooth ® Hands-Free Phone System
- Safety Features
- Navigation System
- Vehicle Information
This app allows you to select any of your Nissan vehicles, from an Altima to an Xterra, from a Hybrid to a Van, and every model in between - covering years 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
For instance, if you wanted to explore your 2014 Murano, you would find best-use topics that include:
- All-Wheel Drive Lock Switch (AWD)
- Child Safety Rear Door Locks
- Climate Controls
- Emergency Inside Trunk Release
- Hood Release
- Making a Call
- Nissan Intelligent ® Key and Locking
Remember, you should always read your Owner’s Manual because it contains detailed information regarding safety warnings, operation and maintenance of your vehicle.
Nissan LEAF owners with an active CARWINGS subscription can control their vehicle through the app.
The app also provides a demo mode for Nissan LEAF enthusiasts to test the features.
With the Nissan LEAF Android app, you can:
-Check state of battery charge
-Check when battery charge will complete
-See estimated driving range
-Turn on or off the climate control system
Visit nissanusa.com/ for more information about the Nissan LEAF.
Visit nissanusa.com/ owners to activate your Nissan LEAF CARWINGS subscription.
Driving electric is more than about cutting costs and emissions. It’s a way of life. With the Nissan Feel Electric App, see what it’s really like to drive and live with the 100% electric, Zero Gas Nissan LEAF.
Test the LEAF range, see nearby charging stations and compare LEAF benefits with your current vehicle. Give it a go and start your electric journey today. You never know, you may even end up using our nifty test drive booking function.
Use the app on your smartphone together with the Infiniti Q50 Preview brochure or any printed poster or advertisement that indicates it works with the Infiniti Revealed App.
You’ll be able to:
-See video of the all-new 2014 Infiniti Q50
-Discover image galleries
-Share your experience with the Infiniti Q50
Keep this app for other Infiniti Revealed experiences to come!