Drivers can select and configure their favorite supported apps from the “Manage My Apps” tab found within the Infiniti InTouch Mobile App. Infiniti designed each supported app to work seamlessly with the vehicle displays. In addition to the intuitive touch screen controls, Infiniti has utilized voice recognition and text-to-speech technologies for hands free and eyes on the road connectivity.
Download this complimentary app to experience the future of vehicle connectivity today. Look for more supported apps coming soon.
System compatibility requirements - What you will need to use this app and service in your Infiniti:
• An Infiniti vehicle, with Infiniti InTouch that was purchased, registered and located within a country that supports the InTouch Mobile Apps service
• A compatible smartphone with a data plan
• An active Infiniti InTouch subscription
• 2013 JX
• 2013 M
• Q50 Hybrid
• Q70 Hybrid
• QX60 Hybrid
The Infiniti Connection application enables owners with equipped vehicles enrolled in Infiniti Connection services to remotely control and monitor their vehicle. Subscribers are able to perform different commands based on their subscription package.
Features available in this application include:
• Enrollment in Infiniti Connection
• Remote Door Lock
• Remote Door Unlock
• Destination Send to Vehicle
• Changing status of Drive Zones
• Changing status of Valet Alert
• Creation of Max Speed Alerts
• View notifications history
• Changing subscriber notification preferences
Connect to INFINITI dubai and northern emirates to get our latest news and events.
With MY INFINITI you get the chance to be invited to our public and VIP events.
Soon, if you are an INFINITI car owner, you will be able to check your car service history, book a service online, inquire for parts, and much more.
Join the MY INFINITI community today!
- Saber dónde has dejado el coche aparcado
- Activar una alarma de aviso cuando acaba tu tiempo de aparcamiento
- Localizar el Centro INFINITI más cercano
- Solicitar una prueba de conducción
- Acceso directo al teléfono de emergencia
- Botón de llamada de asistencia INFINITI (Sólo para clientes de la marca)
• View our inventory of both new and used cars
• Calculate payments using our handy Payment Calculator
• Receive Special Offers only available through our Mobile App
• Find the best Gas Prices or the closest ATM
• View traffic conditions
• Schedule an Appointment for Service for your car
• And so much more……
-Read monitor statuses to make sure your car is ready for Smog Check
-Read DTCs, Freeze Frame and clear the MIL
-Send diagnostic information using e-mail
-View OBD-II parameter and sensor data in real-time
-Numerical and graphical presentation of the OBDII data
-Fuel economy for gas and diesel engines
-Read Vehicle Identification Number, Calibration Identifications and Calibration Verification Numbers of ECU
-Support for both imperial and metric units
-DTC database with over 14000 trouble codes including manufacturer specific codes
-And much more
* This software requires separate ELM Bluetooth or Wi-Fi OBD2 adapter (ELM327 compatible scan tool) to work.
* Please notice that most of the features require that your car supports them too. As a general guideline, your car is most likely to be OBD-II compliant if it fulfills one of the requirements listed below:
-USA: All cars and light trucks manufactured since 1996
-EU, Gasoline: Registered in the EU after 1 January 2001 (EOBD)
-EU, Diesel: Registered in the EU after 1 January 2004 (EOBD)
-Others, check http://www.obdautodoctor.com/faq for the OBD2 compatibility info.
* If you have any issues, we are happy to help you to resolve them. Just send us e-mail and we will answer.
* Check the app website for more information and differences between the Lite and the Pro versions. The free Lite version can be upgraded to the Pro using Google Play In-App Billing. It's a convenient way to upgrade the app to have all the features unleashed.
* OBD Auto Doctor will get new features and a lot of updates in the future. Upgrade to the Pro version now and get all the future updates for free automatically.
Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use and/or interpretation of the data in the application. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of this app.
The app automatically launches when placed in a car dock (that has a magnet or similar).
* Speed Alerts (fully customizable by speed, colors, flashing, and sounds)
* Current location
* Current street (Pro version)
* Current temperature
* Current altitude
* Max speed
* US and Metric units/speed alerts: knots, km/h or mph, Fahrenheit or Celsius, meters or feet
* Custom text colors
* 20 customizable shortcuts - launch favorite applications, directly dial important numbers, navigate to common locations, and more!
Avoid getting a speeding ticket by keeping track and being alerted of your speed accurately via GPS!
This version removes advertisements! It will also display your current street.
* Read Contact Data and Call Phone permissions are for creating/using shortcuts.
French, German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Slovak, Romanian and Swedish localizations supported
Help translate the app into your language: http://crowdin.net/project/car-dashboard/invite/
All features are working without Internet connections.
You can see the information, photos and descriptions of cars without Internet connections.
The program includes all the popular brands, models and modifying cars.
The program has a paid version (All cars Pro) with a large set of functions.
Suggestions and comments can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
**This is a 30 day trial, if you like the app please purchase CarHome Ultra License for unlimited use**
Use your voice to send messages, launch apps and do almost anything using the Google Voice Search shortcut: https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/2940021?hl=en
OMG Droid: "Car Home Ultra -- Finally a Real Car Dock App for Android"
Applater: "A handy car dock application to help you use your device safely even while driving"
Customize up to 18 shortcuts to launch apps, direct dial numbers, or even navigate to a specific location.
Customize the Data Panel with:
- Speedometer (Speaks when pressed)
- Battery Meter
- Current Weather Conditions (Speaks when pressed)
- Current Location (Speaks when pressed)
- Speed Alarm
- Integrated Media Controls (Play/Pause, Next, Previous)
- 30 Custom Shortcuts
- SMS Auto Responder
- Location alerts
- Custom Day/Night color schemes
- Auto switch between Day/Night based on Sunset and Sunrise
- Set to speaker phone mode when docked (optional)
- Starts CarHome when bluetooth connection is detected
- Auto Bluetooth on with Car Mode (optional)
- Auto Bluetooth off when exiting Car Mode (optional)
- Auto Wifi on/off with Car Mode (optional)
- Displays speed in KPH or MPH
- Displays temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Optionally hide status bar
HAVE A PROBLEM? I can't reply to market reviews. Please send me an email: email@example.com
Contacts Permission is necessary for the Direct Dial shortcut option that is included with the app.
If not using a car dock or power adapter, please ensure the "Keep display on" option is not checked
App Permission Descriptions:
Device & App History – This is required for the new Media Controller feature to detect if a media player is running and able to accept media requests.
Contacts/Calendar – This is required to setup a direct dial shortcut. The app does not access the calendar but it is bundled with the contact permission. If you do not setup a direct dial shortcut, the app does not access your contacts in any way.
Location – This is required to access the GPS for the speedometer, compass, altimeter, weather, etc…
SMS – This is required for the new SMS Auto-responder feature. If that feature is not enabled, my app does not interact with SMS in any way.
Phone – This is required for the Direct Dial shortcut. Again, no used if you don’t set the direct dial shortcut.
Photos/Media/Files – This is required for the Debug Log feature. If you don’t enable the debug log (and there is no reason to if you aren’t having problems), then the app doesn’t read or write any files. Photos & Media are bundled with the permission, the app doesn’t need those.
Camera/Microphone – The app will need the microphone permission for any voice activated features in the future. It is required right now for the media player visualization feature. It is important to understand that the app is not actually using the mic, but is attaching to the audio stream to get course binary data about the audio being played to render a graphic presentation. Attaching to the audio stream requires the mic permission. Camera is bundled with the mic permission, the app doesn’t use the camera.
Wi-Fi Connection – The app needs this permission to enable/disable Wi-Fi.
Keep your vehicle fleet in view at all times – wherever you happen to be. The MAN TeleMatics® App allows you to access all the relevant data of your vehicles, contact drivers and consistently improve the economy of your vehicle fleet even when you are on the road yourself. The TeleMatics® App also sets standards in clarity and transparency – saving you both time and money.
Availability of the MAN TeleMatics® App in 19 languages (Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, German, English, Finnish, French, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish)
Features of the MAN TeleMatics® App
- Mobile access to precise live data
- Fast overview of vehicle fleet information at any time
- Immediate recognition and correction of location deviations possible
- Simple handling
- Colour markings for improved overview
- Graphic analysis functions
- Information on due maintenance
- Direct linking of phone and e-mail
- Individually optimized for Smartphone und Tablet
- Fully takes into account requirements of vehicle schedulers, fleet managers and driver trainers
Prerequisites for use:
- Vehicle with MAN TeleMatics®
- Active service contract
- Mobile internet access (WLAN, GSM) – communication costs may be incurred if you do not have a flat rate
Nowadays all available car parameters are monitored (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OBD-II_PIDs for a detailed description).
Using a bluetooth ELM327 device and our Android mobile or tablet, we can check the car sensor values.
Main window shows speed and RPM. Also, if GPS is present, that window will show current GPS position and GPS-speed.
At the bottom, detailed sensor information is shown (and updated every second).
Compatible ELM327 adaptors can be found at any automobile shop and online webs, i.e. http://s.dealextreme.com/search/elm327
This application stores all data in the SD, in a folder called OBDii_ELM327.
Keep your eyes on the road,you will never get distracted by your mobile again, you can use voice command (Even "OK Google" hotword its supported for android 4.4+)
dial you favorites contacts with one click, with 3 sliding pages in main screen you can swipe between dialer, main dashboard and shortcuts easily. Car dashdroid has built in smart dialer, you dont have to search for a contact anymore
just dial the phone number or contact name in the same app to dial. You have favorite contacts? No problem the app has built in contacts and a feature called "Dial action" so with one click you can dial any favorite contacts
Setup up to 16 shorctus for apps or any other shortcut available.
Music? no problem car dashdroid has built in music features, without exit the app you can control the music in the same app, it has a "special widget" to control other music players without exit the app (other music player will be available soon)
It's just the best Car mode you will ever use
Start the app using your bluetooth car, and close the app when you leave the car (bluetooth off) its perfect for you Android and Auto.
* Home button return to app (configure in settings)
* Car mode
* Groups apps in folders (Like any launcher)
* Start Google navigation with one click
* "OK Google" hotword support (for android 4.4+)
* Generic music Controls for several players, (tested in spotify,Play music,pandora,poweramp, and others) Experimental feature for android 4.4+
* Current Weather
* Speedometer (km/h and mph) (using GPS may cause battery drain after long usage)
* Themes (black, night, and day themes)
* Start Car Dashdroid on Bluetooth connection
* Stop Car Dashdroid on Bluetooth connection
* Turn off wifi when the app starts
* Turn On bluetooth when the app starts
* Display current location and temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
* Full screen mode
* Car home replacement
* Battery widget with percent
* Screen saver after inactive time
* Launch screen saver using a shortcut
* Inspired in Android Auto
* Call log for easy access to your recent calls (All and missed)
* Optional immersive mode (for android 4.4+) in full screen mode
* Auto switch theme based on day/night
* Built in smart dialer in smart dialer
* Built in contacts (shows favorite and all contacts)
* Built in voice commands (for navigate, find places, or call contact) without leaving the app
* Dial Action for calling starred contacts with one click.
* Built in Music Player with playlist,album browser, songs browser support
* Music Player widget to control media playback
* Material Design - new gorgeus gorgeous
* Lock screen rotation (lock the orientation to landscape and portrait, as well as 3th party apps if they support landscape)
* Settings control widget(modify, brightness, rotation,theme, full screen,bluetooth with one click in main screen)
* Set phone multimedia sound level defined by the user (Optional)
* Keep screen on, never turn off the screen again when you are driving
* [Optional] use speaker on phone calls
* Use stock image in built in shortcuts
* Android 5 Lollipop support
* Adfree its available in settings
to close my safely use the next intent action:
"com.nezdroid.mycardahsboard.STOP" (without quotes) this will stop my app
Weather Icons aproved by +Manuel Labrador Vianthi
if you have any issue please let me know before rating, we can solve any bug :)
don't hesitate contact me in firstname.lastname@example.org
or join my Google plus community to be a beta Tester or discuss new features:
The roll out includes a network of public charge points nationwide as well installing 2,000 home charge points for free so electric car owners can refuel from the comfort of home.
ecar connect enables electric car drivers to locate charge points in Ireland and to help them to plan their route using the installed infrastructure around the country.
- locate operational public and fast charge points in Ireland
- view the roll out of upcoming charge point locations
- keep updated with the latest electric car news and events in Ireland
- follow ESB ecars through links to Facebook and Youtube (www.facebook.com/ESBecars, www.youtube.com/ESBecars)
This app together with Infocar Connect`s OBD interface and its stand-alone functionality makes it a great tool for hobbyists and professionals alike.
- Read and erase fault codes
- View realtime parameters
- Log, analyze and export data.
- Interface with stand-alone functionality
- Both Interface and app developed by the same company
- Supports EOBD/OBD2 standard for communication
The app needs an Infocar Connect OBD interface to work. It is NOT compatible with products using the ELM hardware. Visit infocarconnect.com for more information on how to acquire an interface and our other apps.
This mobile app provides official Nissan videos that deliver operating instructions for your vehicle. This is the owner’s information you need right here, right now.
This easy-to-use Electronic Quick Reference Guide (QRG) is intended to help you more fully appreciate some of the the unique features and functions of your new vehicle. These concise, explanatory videos cover almost 100 topics broken down into helpful categories such as:
- Vehicle Controls
- Special Features
- Bluetooth ® Hands-Free Phone System
- Safety Features
- Navigation System
- Vehicle Information
This app allows you to select any of your Nissan vehicles, from an Altima to an Xterra, from a Hybrid to a Van, and every model in between - covering years 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015.
For instance, if you wanted to explore your 2014 Murano, you would find best-use topics that include:
- All-Wheel Drive Lock Switch (AWD)
- Child Safety Rear Door Locks
- Climate Controls
- Emergency Inside Trunk Release
- Hood Release
- Making a Call
- Nissan Intelligent ® Key and Locking
Remember, you should always read your Owner’s Manual because it contains detailed information regarding safety warnings, operation and maintenance of your vehicle.
Nissan LEAF owners with an active CARWINGS subscription can control their vehicle through the app.
The app also provides a demo mode for Nissan LEAF enthusiasts to test the features.
With the Nissan LEAF Android app, you can:
-Check state of battery charge
-Check when battery charge will complete
-See estimated driving range
-Turn on or off the climate control system
Visit nissanusa.com/ for more information about the Nissan LEAF.
Visit nissanusa.com/ owners to activate your Nissan LEAF CARWINGS subscription.
Driving electric is more than about cutting costs and emissions. It’s a way of life. With the Nissan Feel Electric App, see what it’s really like to drive and live with the 100% electric, Zero Gas Nissan LEAF.
Test the LEAF range, see nearby charging stations and compare LEAF benefits with your current vehicle. Give it a go and start your electric journey today. You never know, you may even end up using our nifty test drive booking function.
Use the app on your smartphone together with the Infiniti Q50 Preview brochure or any printed poster or advertisement that indicates it works with the Infiniti Revealed App.
You’ll be able to:
-See video of the all-new 2014 Infiniti Q50
-Discover image galleries
-Share your experience with the Infiniti Q50
Keep this app for other Infiniti Revealed experiences to come!