The MyNISSAN App is designed to help you get the most out of your vehicle and overall ownership experience. It brings remote access, security, personalization, vehicle information, maintenance, and convenience features from your Nissan to your compatible Android phone or smartwatch (please be aware that not all wearable devices are supported).
The MyNISSAN App is available for use by all Nissan clients, though the experience has been optimized for vehicles 2014 and later. The complete MyNISSAN experience is available for clients with an active NissanConnect® Services Premium package, available for select models 2018 and newer.* For a complete list of available features for your specific vehicle, or to access or start your subscription, visit owners.nissanusa.com.
With the Premium package trial or subscription and a compatible vehicle, you can:
• Remotely start and stop your vehicle**
• Remotely lock and unlock your vehicle’s doors
• Remotely activate the horn and lights
• Search for, save and send points of interest to your vehicle
• Check vehicle status (doors, engine, mileage, remaining fuel range, tire pressure, oil pressure, airbags, brakes)
• Locate your vehicle
• Access your latest Vehicle Health Report
• Keep tabs on your vehicle with customizable boundary, speed and curfew alerts***
• Connect with a Nissan Personal Assistant®
The following MyNISSAN features are available to all Nissan owners regardless of subscription status:
• Manage your Nissan account and preferences
• Make a service appointment with your preferred retailer ****
• Receive notifications to make you aware of any applicable vehicle recalls or service campaigns
• View your vehicle’s service history
• Refer to your vehicle’s Nissan maintenance schedule
• Access FAQs
• Access helpful guides and manuals specific to your vehicle
• Review Warranty information, tow coverage, and Roadside Assistance coverage
• Connect to Roadside Assistance
• Access the NMAC Account Manager
• Connect directly with Nissan to get assistance or ask questions
For important safety information, system limitations, and additional operating and feature information, see dealer, owner’s manual, or www.nissanusa.com/connect/privacy.
*The NissanConnect Services telematics program was affected by AT&T’s decision to discontinue its 3G cellular network. As of February 22, 2022, all Nissan vehicles equipped with telematics hardware compatible for use with the 3G cellular network will be unable to connect to the 3G network and unable to access the NissanConnect Services features. Clients having purchased a Nissan vehicle with this type of hardware must have enrolled in NissanConnect Services prior to June 1, 2021 to activate the service to have received access through February 22, 2022 (access is subject to cellular network availability and coverage limitations). For more information, please visit http://www.nissanusa.com/connect/support-faqs.