Nitelink is the software to determine the effectiveness of Nitetronic(R) Anti-Snoring Pillow. It records the amount of snoring during sleeping. The user can record snoring with or without pillow. The difference between the amount of snoring in sleeping with and without activated anti-snoring pillow reflects the effectiveness of Nitetronic(R) Anti-Snoring Pillow.
Nitetronic(R) Anti-Snoring Pillow is the only anti-snoring product where user can actually measure the effectiveness. It is clinically tested and certified as Medical Device in Europe according to the Medical Directive 93/42/EEC.
1) The software allows to continuously record sleeping data in the background so long as USB is connected to pillow, also allows to record sleeping data by the microphone of android devices.
2) The recording start time and stop time can be pre-scheduled if pillow is available. During recording, the screen can be turned off in order to save battery.
3) The software supports to automatically resume data recording when USB connection is resumed from previous unexpected disconnection.
4) The software supports to do data analysis from raw sleeping data that is recorded for each night sleeping, the generated sleeping data information includes sleeping time, start time, stop time, snoring time, snoring percent... further more.
5) The software can present all the sleeping records inside one summary page, switched by “MICROPHONE” or “GOODNITE”.
6) The software can present sleeping information data by day, week, month or year.
7) The software can present sleeping data records in list, in which user can delete it.
8) The software can compare sleeping data and display them.
NOTE: Nitelink connectivity requires Android tablet or phone support USB host to access pillow, and OTG line is needed. For Android device used to test sleeping, Android tablet is preferred, while if Android phone is used, require minimal 4.7 inch screen size, and recommend Nexus 5, Galaxy S4/S5/S6... Please be noted that some Android phones may not open permission to support USB CDC type connection unless Android system is ROOTED.
If needs to use Nitelink integration with S Health, recommend to use Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 edge.
© 2015 Nitetronic Hong Kong Limited