Crypto Messenger is end-to-end encrypted messaging application. It's a part of my Cryptography application and all it's workings are describe at my website. It's not intended to replace any bigger messaging applications. You can find link to documentation at app's about dialog.
New version notes
This new version uses new thinking. No logins, no fuzzy stuff. Just plain and simple end-to-end encrypted uuid based messaging application. Camera permission is there only for QR code scanning. Via QR code you can add recipient much faster since UUID's are very long.
• No any logins or any user credentials needed.
• End-to-end encrypted.
• AES algorithm for encrypting messages.
• RSA algorithm for exchanging AES key.
• RSA keys are changeable by user.
• Minimal permissions needed.
• Check for new recipients feature.
• Add recipients via QR codes.
• Kill switch feature to delete all your records at one go.
• Long click message to copy it into clipboard.
• Vibration as feedback. You can toggle off at settings.
• Paste into message field fast via right corner menu button.
• Camera due QR code reading feature. Asked when needed.
Pin code view:
- ChaosLeong, https://github.com/ChaosLeong/PinView
Old android users
• I officially don't grant support for Kitkat and lower Android version users.
You should read more here: http://www.nitramite.com/getting-started-with-cmsg.html