At the moment 90% of adds are being rejected due trolling AND way too wrong frequency ratings. Ensure you have frequency in right format, see example:
000.145.750.000 means frequency of 145 megahertz and 750 kilohertz as known as 145.750MHz.
Frequency Database is user maintained database for different frequencies. This app suits from hobbyist to anyone looking for information about frequencies. If you are a SDR (Software Defined Radio) or ham radio user and you found interesting frequency, you can add it to FRDB service and wait someone to identify what it's all about. Or if you know the frequency, you can add it to FRDB service for others to see. I as an admin will verify that user added freq card contains appropriate content so that it is suitable for younger generation too. That's why adds will not be visible right away.
WEB version is available on: http://frdb.nitramite.com/
Rate this application to ensure future development. I'm happy to take suggestions so email me right away!
Frequency Database features:
• Add frequencies.
• Make your personal frequency book by asking for own account via email.
• See frequencies on map and where they are.
• Search frequencies with search options.
• Add comments to added frequencies.
• Play streams on cards that has stream included.
• Add favorites.
• Edit and delete own records.
• Set own card visibilities (global or private).
Needed permissions and reasons for them
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - App communication itself and MAP
• INTERNET - App communication itself and MAP
• MAKE SURE TO USE CORRECT COUNTRY, BY GOING TO SETTINGS AND SETTING DEFAULT COUNTRY THERE.
• Frequency information is a must have, all adds with only zeros will be deleted
• Also all adds with frequency like example 400 Gigahertz and others that make no sense will be deleted.
• Lines are: Gigahertz, Megahertz, Kilohertz and Hertz
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org