Follow Pixel Draw on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PixelDraw
PS. It is one of my first apps for android. Don't be angry if something is not working well. Just inform me about things that I should change or improve.
App created using libgdx library: libgdx.badlogicgames.com
Keywords: android pixel art making 8-bit drawing create download apk
Top Games app will become a right hand for you in choosing the games. Finally, the App that collects the best Android games in one place has appeared!
- Arcade & Action Games
- Brain & Puzzle Games
- Cards & Casino Games
- Casual Games
- Racing Games
- Sports Games
- Baby Games
Why download Latest Top Games App?
- We want to give you all games at one place so we had created Latest Top Games App.
- Help users save their valuable time.
- Help users to Explore all the New & Latest Games at one place.
- Help users get the New Games quickly & stay updated.
About updates ?
New Games are added at the end of month.
For example, you can play a snes emulator on your tablet connected to your tv using your phone as the controller. It also works the other way round, (your tablet as a controller for your phone or a phone as a controller for another phone etc.).
Control your PC and play emulators using your phone, download the BETA windows host here:
Please note: This CANNOT control a PS3 or XBOX.
Differences to the LITE version:
-Create and Edit controllers
-Download new controllers
Unlocking will give you access to ALL of the features of the full version.
The lite version uses in-app purchases to unlock all the features of the full version. The play store will continue to show the app as the lite version but you will have access to all features whenever you re-install or install on other devices with the same gmail account.
For best performance, please ensure all other Bluetooth accessories are turned off or disconnected as they may interfere.
If you have connection problems with Bluetooth, try removing the existing pairings from your device's Bluetooth settings.
You can check out more instructional videos on our website:
* How to connect and use BTController
* How to build a Joystick controller
* How to build a Dpad controller with automatic diagonals
* How to convert a Dpad controller to a Joystick controller
BT Controller only works with emulators and games that support custom inputs.
Confirmed Games and Emulators:
Mupen64Plus, AE [N64] - Full 360 degree joystick support and up to 4 players multiplayer support
Tiger Arcade [CPS2]
CPS2HD [CPS2] (Must use the following directions when mapping:
snes9x ex+ (SNES)
My Boy (GBA)
Android TV Stick friendly
If you have tried another emulator or game that works, please let us know so that we can add it to the list [email: firstname.lastname@example.org]
If you are unable to watch the youtube video demonstration and instructions you can try to setup BT Controller by following these steps:
1. Open BT Controller on both devices
2. Select WIFI or BLUETOOTH as your connection method on both devices
3a. Choose "Host" for the tablet or host device
3b. Click the checkboxes in order to enable the BT Controller keyboard then set it as the active keyboard
4. Choose a controller on the controller device and either scan for the host device (for bluetooth) or use the scan button in the wifi connection screen to find the host device. The ip can also be manually entered if the scan does not work well on your device.
5. Navigate to the input configuration for your emulator or game and set up each button (When key mappings in snesoid, you will also need to enable the custom input option in "Other settings".
6. Start a game or emulator rom
Now control all your PC games with your Android phone. Steer the car with the motion sensor or shoot enemies with the touchscreen mouse control. Easy to use and fully functional.
Ergonomically designed screen boasts of a touch-pad, a joystick, 5-button pad and dedicated mouse buttons. Even the volume keys are mapped with keyboard buttons.
Profiles - profiles let's you map on screen controls with keyboard button, so that you don't have to change control of the game.
Automatic Connections - One time activity that defines how to connect to the PC - either via WiFi or Bluetooth.
Note : The server is included in the app. Tap 'Run Setup' on the homescreen and choose 1 of the 3 options
- Open the transferred exe file and if firewall prompt appears click both PUBLIC and PRIVATE networks.
- That's it, the server appears in the bottom right tray.
Keywords: PC games, control , PC, desktop, Motion gaming, motion control, accelerometer, acceler-o-meter, mouse, joystick, xbox 360, ps3, analog stick, control PC games with android, keyboard, game controller
Use your Phone or Tablet as a Game Controller for your favorite PC Games over your local WiFi network. Simple to use and very configurable for each of your PC Games!
Feature packed with the features you come to expect in a Game Controller (Plus a few extras). TouchPad and Gyro Mouse functionality allow you to control your PC Mouse movements fast and easy. Use your device Gyroscope for mouse movement and also key assignment with Tilt Buttons!
* Assign any WiFi PC Game Controller button to a keyboard key!
* Save your Game Button configurations for each Game you have. Allows for multiple controller layouts!
* Square layout mode.
* Tilt and TouchPad style Mouse modes. Tilt your device forward, backward, left, or right to move the Mouse or use the Finger TouchPad!
* Keep one of the Color Buttons Pressed by tapping the Volume Up or Volume Down Key once.
* Tilt Buttons allow you to configure any keyboard key to tilt forward, tilt backward, tilt left, and tilt right. This is a great feature for Shooter and Racing games to move around.
Support for Windows & LINUX!
Works with any Game that allow for external Keyboard and Mouse Input.
Server Download Link
DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THE 15 MINUTE REFUND PERIOD. If we cannot get our App working for you. We will refund your money. No questions asked. Email us at email@example.com
Connect through wifi or bluetooth in the most simple way. Install the Ultimate Control Receiver program on your computer (PC, Mac or Linux) and select it from the list displayed on your phone.
Ultimate Gamepad provides a real button emulation, press several buttons with your thumb as you would on a regular controller.
The gamepad designed by real gamers!
*download the agent program from "www.negusoft.com/ucontrol"
- ultimate control - ucontrol - ultimate gamepad - ugamepad - ultimate joystick - ujoystick - ultimate controller - ucontroller - wifi gamepad - bluetooth gamepad - ultimate remote - uremote - wireless keyboard - mobile gamepad - remote control
Take your PlayStation® experience with you on your mobile device with the new PlayStation®App! Always be ready to game with features that keep you connected to your gaming friends and the games you love to play. Push games from PlayStation®Store to your PS4™ system and be ready to game at home.
With the PlayStation®App installed on your mobile device, you can:
· See what your friends are playing, compare trophies, and view your profile or recent activity.
· Chat with your friends; receive notifications, game alerts, and invitations, and then use your mobile device as an on-screen keyboard for your PS4™ system.
· Browse PlayStation®Store, pick-up the latest hit games and add-ons, and then push them to your PS4™ system so they are ready when you get home.
· Take advantage of the in-app second-screen features, when available, for greater challenges and control.
· Quickly access PlayStation® system guides, manuals, and PlayStation.Blog.
A Sony Entertainment Network account and PS4™ system are required to use all of this application's features.
If you have trouble signing in to PSN℠, try downloading the Google Chrome™ browser and signing in with it through PlayStation®App.
Here's "FunTube" for you, enjoy lots of funniest YouTube videos.
FunTube is a selection of the funniest YouTube videos.
Enjoy it and have a lot of lol!!!
Watch the top rated, most viewed and newest fun videos.
You no longer need to go to search for contents.
We bring you the best videos every day for FREE!
Check them out now! 24 hours on!
No need to have “Adobe Flash Player”
No sign-up required
* We recommend using Wifi with High Bandwidth to avoid lagging.
The videos in "FunTube" are all hosted by Youtube.
The app just provides a convenient way to browse the videos.
We do not upload, publish, store any videos.
The copyrights of videos are owned by the original creators.
If the content or part of the contents infringes your legal rights, please contact Youtube or us.
More than 200.000 active users and rated up to 4,5 stars on google play!
FPse is able to render PSone games in high resolution by using OpenGL which gives outstanding graphics!
Take a look to the Official Documentation to understand requirements and how it works:
Create an ISO image from your favorite games and enjoy playing them on your Android phone.
FPse features the following:
-Impressive UI which scan and draw covers games automatically!
-High sound quality
-Real-time save states
-Audio track emulation (using .cue files)
-Dynamically loadable Overlay Pads
-Analog Stick emulation
-Compatible with G-Sensor, Touchscreen and Hardware keys
-Supports .img, .iso, .bin, .cue, .nrg , .mdf and .Z disc image formats
-Full Support for IcontrolPAD, BGP100,Zeemote (via Bluez IME)
- Full native support for Xbox 360 pads, PS3 Sixasis pads and MOGA controllers!!
-OpenGL support via external plugin!
-Experimental LAN multi Players mode using two Android devices! Play with two players mode with games that wasn't made for that! IE: Tekken3!
-Exclusive automatic cheats search engine.
And much more impressive features!
From the new UI you can load and share covers and even compress games...
Searching for tutorial? take a look here:
Please visit Forum if you have any question.
PSX , PSone, PlayStation© are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.
Ever just want to play with a creeper? Well now you can!!!!
Now change the color of your creepers!!!
Spawn creepers and watch them explode. Fling them around, stack them up and watch them topple. Be careful though they are touchy.
- Adjust the size of the Creepers.
- Adjust Creeper Durability.
- Creeper Chain Reactions.
- Accelerometer Functionality.
- Destructible Environment.
- Added Credits Screen
This is the add supported version.
Radio Facts is a Music and Radio Industry Site
We are industry professionals who have worked in the music industry in various capacities over the last 20 years. The owner of Radio Facts, Kevin Ross is an industry veteran who has worked in several industry capacities including radio programmer, Magazine publisher and Record Promoter.
We target Radio Programmers, DJs, the Music Industry and Consumers daily with the Radio Facts blog. A site filled with news and information about the music industry and radio.
Radio Facts is also an aggressive online marketing and promotions company that caters to program directors and music directors at Urban, Urban AC, CHR and Rhythmic stations nationwide as well as consumers, niche markets, clubs, DJs and specific industry professions.
We have 98% of the decision makers including: Radio Programmers, record labels and mix jocks on our panel and they receive our email blasts several times a week. The email blasts have links to the current stories which brings them back to the site radiofacts.com.
We have various kinds of professionals on our daily blast which include:
major and independent artists
radio station programmers
radio station music directors and mixers
news and entertainment media
and more, including the general public
For more information, contact Kevin Ross firstname.lastname@example.org
COMMENTS AND SUGGESTION
Kevin Ross, President/Publisher
It is absolutely for free! No advertisement & no app permissions needed!
Just move with your finger over the screen and have fun drawing the happy confetti worm!
It can also be installed at SD card!
This app is tested with:
- Most popular mobile phones: Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy SL, Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3 and more.
- small screen devices (smallest screen 2,7’)
- 7’ tablets and 10’ tablets
- Android 2.3.3 up to 4.2 "Jelly Bean"
Declaration of app permissions:
- no permissions needed!!!!
For a correct working you first have to enable UDPWii in Dolphin and make sure the firewall is rightly configured and your Android device is running on the same network as the Dolphin Emulator. For more information see:
Source code is available under the GPLv3 license on https://github.com/irtimmer/dolphinmote
Copyright 2013, 2014 Iwan Timmer.
- Dolphin Multicast detection
- Nunchuck accelerometer