A simple, yet effective video player. It comes with advanced hardware acceleration and subtitle support. You should be able to enjoy the best buffer-free experience with YesPlayer.
• Supports multiple video formats (e.g. MP4, MKV, FLV, etc)
• Supports multiple subtitle formats (e.g. VTT, SRT, SSA, etc)
• Easy to use
• Simple UI
* "READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" permission is required in order to read your media files in your primary & secondary storages.
* "WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE" permission is required in order to store the converted subtitles.
* "ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE", "ACCESS_WIFI_STATE" and "CHANGE_WIFI_STATE" permissions are required in order to get the network status which is required for various activities like update checking, etc.
* "INTERNET" permission is required in order to play internet streams.
* "WAKE_LOCK" permission is required in order to prevent your phone from sleeping while watching any video.
* "WRITE_SETTINGS" permission is required in order to change system brightness settings.
* "REQUEST_INSTALL_PACKAGES" permission is required in order to update the app itself.
This software uses libraries from the FFmpeg project under the LGPLv2.1.
This software uses code of FFmpeg (http://ffmpeg.org) licensed under the LGPLv2.1 (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.1.html) and its source can be downloaded from this Git repository (https://github.com/NitroXenon/FFmpeg-Android).
The developers of YesPlayer do not own any part of the FFmpeg project. Owners of the FFmpeg project can be found on https://ffmpeg.org.